Only in a Dream Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I told them to come on, and I walked towards the alley beside the house. If there was anybody up last night and happened to be looking outside, there are several houses that got a pretty good show. Ha, ha.

Once we were in the alley, I told them to come closer and I crouched down, took their cocks and pulled them to my mouth. I started sucking their cocks right there in the alley, right out in the open.

Matt and Kurt were having a little trouble getting hard again, I think they were scared that someone could see us, or would drive down the alley. I teased them for their limpness and told them that their cocks were chicken shits.

I stood up, turned and took their cocks, one in each hand, and lead them over to a more secluded spot in the back yard. If a car came from back to front through the alley tho, their headlights would illuminate us, we would probably be seen.

By then, the cum that had been draining out of my ass had ran down my legs, all the way to my feet. God, I was soo hot and I went to my knees again. I pushed their limp dicks together and started to lick and suck on them again, using my hands to slide their cocks back and forth and rubbing them together.

After a few moments, I took their cock heads, faced them at each other, pressed them together like they were kissing, then I used my tongue and lips to suck and lick all around them. They were starting to get hard again, I alternated back and forth until they were both standing at attention. I faced Kurt, and put my arms around him, and told him to pick me up and sit me on his cock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I raised my leg and Kurt leaned down, put his arms under my thighs, picked me up and slid his cock inside of me. I bounced up and down a couple of times on his cock, looked back at Matt, and told him to stick his cock inside of my ass.

Matt stepped forward, slid his cock in, he and Kurt started pounding my holes as they lifted me up and down. The minute that Matt's cock was inside of my ass, I could feel the waves of another one of those almost continuous orgasms reverberating through my body.

With Kurt's arms under my thighs, it seemed to spread me out more, Matt's cock was driving in deeper. I started to moan as my orgasm went on, when it reached it's peak, I screamed FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, OHHHH FUUUUCK!! very loudly. Smile.

Then I dropped to my knees again and started stroking both of their cocks as I alternated back and forth with my mouth. Matt started to come first, I sucked his cock in as I stroked and took all of his cum into my mouth. Then turned my attention to Kurt, shoving his cock into my mouth with Matt's cum still inside.

I hummed and moaned as I stroked and sucked on Kurt's cock, he let out a gasp and came inside of my mouth too. I cupped my hands together and raised them to my face. I opened my mouth and let Matt and Kurt's combined cum dribble out into my cupped palms.

I took my tongue, dabbed it into the cum, stirring it around, before I put my lips together and sucked it back into my mouth. I spit it back into my hands again and pushed my nose into it, smearing and rubbing it in all over my face. Kurt said; DAMN!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got up and told them, oh my God, that I was such a fucking slut and I couldn't get enough cock and I told them we better head in, that it was probably getting late. We walked back towards the side door with my juices, combined with Matt and Kurt's cum, running down my legs. There was a good amount of their cum dripping off of my face and chin too.

Just as we were rounding the corner of the house, a car came down the alley, as we hurried towards the door, we saw a spot light shining into the back yard. Someone had apparently heard my screams and called the police.

Just as we all got inside and closed the door, the police car was in front, shining the spot light between the houses. I was laughing at the close call, and told them that we were going to have to do that again, that it was fun and maybe next time we can invite the cops to come in and fuck me too.

After Kurt and Matt put on what little clothes they wore, I had them put the mirror back on the dresser. They opened the door and peered out cautiously to make sure the police had gone.

I just stood there naked, with cum all over my face and legs and teased them, that, weren't they even going to give me a kiss goodbye?

After they left, I walked over to the mirror and looked at all of the cum on my face. I took my hand and started scooping the cum from my face into my mouth and held it there until I had it almost all in.

Then I cupped my hands under my chin and pushed some cum out of my mouth and watched as it slipped out, leaving strings of cum almost like a spider web back down to my palms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I swallowed what was left in my mouth, then wiped my chin with my fingers and licked the rest of the cum off of them and out of my palms. I realized that I forgot to ask Matt what he wanted to talk to me about. I'll have to remember next time.

I went into the bathroom to take a shower, but before I got the water on, I heard Andy at the door. I opened the door to see what was wrong, he looked up at and said he heard somebody hollering a while earlier.

I told him it was OK, mommy just had the TV on, but I was thinking, oh shit!! That was me!! Then he asked me what the stuff all over my face was. I looked in the mirror, noticing some cum that I must have missed before.

I told him it would be alright that it was medicine for my face. I asked him if he wanted to sleep with me tonight, and walked him back to my bed, tucked him in, and assured him that it was going to be alright. Then I returned to the bathroom and showered.

This morning, I got out of bed, headed to the bathroom to pee and when I returned to the bedroom, I walked past the foot of the bed and stepped in something. I knew what it was right away and turned the light on to see just how much cum was actually on the floor.

I went back to the bathroom and brought a roll of toilet paper back, then cleaned the cum up off of the floor. I've got to be more careful!! It was obvious that was cum on the floor!!

Cindy had the flu and stayed home from work for two evenings, so Matt wasn't available for the next two nights. Kathy told Kurt that she was under the weather for those two nights. Kathy had written that Kurt's cock was actually smaller than Brad's and tho he was good for a little DP action, he wasn't worth cheating on Brad with.

********

"Well, that was nice of the fucking cunt to say!! " Brad said.

To be continued. . .

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Crime & Punishment Pt. 01 He was a good man until her cheating turned him bad.in Loving Wives
Fool Me Once Fool him twice? He won't let that happen.in Loving Wives
In Her Eyes A husband doesn't like what he sees.in Loving Wives
Love Letters Ch. 01 Danny discovers love letters to his wife not written by him.in Loving Wives
Already Gone A wife and her lover plot but the husband is a step ahead.in Loving Wives
More Stories