Only in a Dream Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brad was getting up for work just as I came out of the bathroom, he could see that I had taken a shower, my hair was wet and I smelled like my body wash. He told me that I smelled really good and how he wanted to call off of work and we could play nasty all night long. I told him we couldn't afford for him to miss a night, he only had one more night, then we could play.

Brad made me promise that we could play around tomorrow night. He said he didn't mean a quickie, he'd been craving my ass and he wanted to play with it. I said, yeah, OK, we'd see, now I'm worried about what to do about him.

Brad took off for work about five minutes early last night, he wanted to stop at Huck's for a snack and a pop on the way. I checked on the kids, went back to the bedroom and locked the door, then lit some candles and took off my clothes.

I got back there a little early last night and I had some time to kill before Matt got here, so I opened the door and just strolled on out, completely naked. I walked back by the clothesline and around the back yard a little.

Being naked outside made me feel really naughty, I was excited. I walked back towards the door to wait on Matt and I noticed Kurt was standing on his back porch. I kind of freaked out and wasn't sure what to do. Then I got an idea, I walked on over to the fence and said hello to Kurt.

Now I was really feeling dirty!! There I stood totally nude, talking to my neighbor and we were outside, just having a neighborly chat over the fence. He asked me if I was having company tonight. I told him that he should be there any minute. He said that he was kinda hoping Matt wouldn't be coming tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I asked him, why he would hope that? He just laughed. I told him that he could come on over and join the party, did he want to? Just then, Matt walked up and saw me standing there naked, talking to Kurt. Before he could speak, I looked at him with a big grin and told him that I thought Kurt was going to come over and give him a hand, what did he think?

Matt never said a word, just walked over and pulled me into his arms, kissing me hard. After few seconds, I pulled away and told him to go in and take off his clothes. Then, I looked over at Kurt, and said that he wasn't going to disappoint me tonight, was he? Then, I stuck my tongue out and wiggled it at him as I went inside.

Kurt was over that fence in record time. Ha ha ha. When Kurt came in, I told him to hurry up and strip. He took off his clothes and I told him and Matt to come over to me. I put my arms around both of them and pulled them to me so that their cocks were pressed against me on each side.

I told Matt that Kurt was first, because he had already kissed me. Me and Kurt had a sloppy wet kiss and after a few moments, I took my mouth from Kurt and turned to Matt. Not to be outdone, he opened his mouth wide as we kissed, our combined spit was running out of our mouths and dripping onto my breast.

I was more turned on then, than I'd ever been in my life, anticipating the fact that I was about to have two cocks at once and one of them was a monster. I took my mouth away from Matt's and went down on my knees, taking a cock in each hand, I pulled them to my face, pressed them together and started licking their heads.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I licked the pre cum out of Kurt's slit, turned to Matt's and did the same.

GOD!! THAT WAS SO GOOD!!

It took me a minute, but I was finally able to squeeze both of their cocks into my mouth. I could only get them inside a little ways, then I started swirling my tongue all over them and licking up their pre cum as it oozed out of their cocks.

I started working on them one at a time. I slid Kurt's cock down my throat, letting him fuck my face for a while, then I turned to Matt. As I deep throated Matt's cock, he put his hand behind my head and I opened my mouth wide. He started throat fucking me!!

There was slobber coming out of my mouth and running all over my tits. Kurt was amazed that I could take a pounding down my throat with a monster like that.

"W O W!!" he said.

Then, I went back and forth between them, while stroking the cock that wasn't in my mouth each time. Then I stroked both at once as I held them in front of my face, with my mouth open and tongue out. I licked and teased the heads of their cocks as I stroked, while looking up at them.

I told them I wanted both of them to come all over my face. Kurt started to come first, then Matt followed just a few seconds later. They both were packing a good sized load, they covered my face and I greedily licked it off of their cocks, while I rubbed them all over my face.

I scooped up all of the cum I could and put it in my mouth. There must have been about a quarter cup. I swished it around in my mouth and lifted my shoulders, then cocked my head back and started gargling their cum. Then, I swallowed every drop. I told them that I love cum, I'm a filthy cum slut!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pushed them both back onto the bed and got down in front of Kurt. I looked at Matt and told him that I wanted him to watch me suck Kurt's cock back to life, to come down there. Matt got down about two feet away from us, and I started sucking on Kurt. I turned my head and looked Matt directly in the eyes while I was sucking.

When Kurt was hard again, took my mouth off of his cock, pointed it at Matt and asked him if he wanted a little taste of Kurt's cock. Smile.

Matt pinched his lips together and shook his head no, Kurt's cock flinched and lost a little bit of hardness after I said that too. Ha ha. I told them that I guessed I knew for sure they weren't gay now, didn't I.

I had Kurt get behind me and stick his cock into my ass, while I got Matt ready again. There I was, on my knees, being fucked doggy style in my ass by Kurt, with Matt's giant cock in my mouth.

OH MY GOD, I WAS IN ABSOLUTE HEAVEN!!

I had a HUGE orgasm, I cried out so loud, I was scared I might have woke up the kids sleeping in the front of the house. I kept sucking on Matt and ramming my ass onto Kurt's cock and had another orgasm before Matt's cock was hard again.

After Matt was hard, I told them to switch places. Matt got behind me, and I told him to put his cock inside of my pussy this time. I bent down and took Kurt's cock into my mouth again as he laid back on the bed.

Matt fucked me until I had another orgasm. I told them to switch around again, only this time for Matt to lie down in the middle of the bed on his back. Then I crawled onto the bed lowered myself down onto Matt's cock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I told Kurt to get behind me and put his cock in my ass, that I wanted two cocks in me at once!! I started to ride Matt's cock, as Kurt started thrusting his cock into my ass. Once we got a rhythm going, it felt like I was having an orgasm right away.

It came in waves, seemed to get more intense with each up and down movement I made and each thrust Kurt made. It was like it was one big, long continuous orgasm. It built more and more, lasted for several minutes until a feeling came over me like I've never felt before in my life. It was like several orgasms all rolled into one I was almost having convulsions it hit me so hard.

Matt and the sheets were soaked, I squirted all over. I collapsed onto Matt's chest and just laid there for a while with both cocks still inside of me. I told them that I loved their cocks and I couldn't get enough. Then I told Matt that I couldn't wait to feel his monster inside of my slutty ass.

I straddled Kurt and sat down on his cock. Ha ha, my pussy was so stretched from riding Matt's huge cock, that it just swallowed Kurt's up, almost like a hot dog in a hallway. Smile.

Matt climbed in behind me and got into position. When he pushed his cock inside of my ass, I pushed back and his cock slid in several inches. I cried out that it felt so fucking good and I loved his cock in my whore ass!!

I worked myself back and forth on his cock until it was buried as far as it would go, while Kurt pumped in and out of my cunt. As soon as we got in a rhythm again I started having another orgasm that was lasting the whole time they were moving and another one of those giant orgasms was getting closer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hollered for them to fuck me harder and to ram those wonderful cocks in me, to fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!! My body started shaking and convulsing again as my orgasm came over me.

Matt told me that he couldn't hold it any longer, he shot a load of hot cum deep inside of my ass. After Matt pulled his cock out, I told Kurt to pull his cock out of my cunt and stick it in my ass. My legs ached, but I wanted that cum bad, I started riding his cock for all it was worth. A few moments later, Kurt grunted and shot his load into my ass. Just as he came, I had another small orgasm.

I collapsed onto his chest and stuck my tongue into his mouth almost all of the way and sucked on his tongue like I was sucking a cock. I was on an absolute sexual high. After we rested for a minute, I got up from the bed and cum started leaking out of my stretched out asshole and was running down my legs.

As they started to get dressed, I just stood there with their cum dripping out of my ass . I told them that I could have gone all night and maybe the three of us should move in together and fuck like this all of the time. Ha ha. I knew that wasn't possible tho, I wouldn't give up my children. . . Or Brad .

Matt flipped out again and said that it was 3:30 and Cindy was home by then!!! I told him to just stay here, that we could sleep with his cock in my ass. Smile.

He said that he thought that was an idea, It really was, and he'd like to talk to me about something, but not now, he had to get home. Kurt just climbed over the fence and slipped into his back door. Matt left and turned in the opposite direction of his house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know where he went. After they left, I made my way to the bathroom. I turned on the light and stood there for a minute, looking in the mirror at the dried cum all over my face. My God, I'm such a whore.

I climbed up onto the toilet seat, turned around and bent over sticking my ass out a little, and spread my cheeks, so that I could get a look at my asshole that had been fucked so well.

OH MY GOD IT'S NEVER BEEN FUCKED SO GOOD!!

Cum was really oozing out good and I slid my hand over and touched my asshole with my fingers and probed around a little bit. I opened my ass a little and cum started coming out and ran down my leg. And I was still so fucking horny!!

I slid my fingers inside of my ass and started moving them in and out as I remembered the giant orgasms I had with Matt's marvelous cock inside my ass. HA ha ha. Matt's marvelous monster meat. That's funny!!

********

Brad was beside himself, he couldn't believe it,

"She actually fucked them both," he thought.

By now, the tears were really flowing. . .

"I've got to get home and put her cheating ass in her place. . . I can't believe, after the way she avoided even discussing sex with me, that she went into such detail about this. . . These blow jobs and ass fucking she got from them. . . And th. . . Then she swallowed all of their cum."

He hung his head down, closed his eyes, trying to come to grips with what he had read. Then he looked up and tried to spot Dustin. Brad was ready to leave.

"I've got to finish this book first tho, there may be more men," he thought.

He looked down and started reading again. . .

********

God I needed more cock. Then I thought about how I couldn't wait till tonight, Brad would be here and I was going to give him the fucking of his life!! Then it hit me, Brad, oh my God, my Brad. What have I been doing.

My 'high' started coming down. My conscience was starting to bother me. I wondered why have I been doing this? I love Brad so much. I started to cry. After turning on the water and getting in the shower, the waterworks really started.

Why did I ever do this. It's too late, he'll leave me now, I have to stop this!! By the time I'd taken a shower and changed the sheets, it was after 5:00 before I finally got into bed and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up at about 10:45, when Brad came in from work, Andy was sitting on the bed with me. I asked Brad what time it was. He didn't sound too happy when he said it was almost 11:00, then he said that he assumed that I didn't feel good again. I told him, I was just tired, that's all.

He wanted to know why I was so tired, didn't I go to bed last night? I didn't respond, I crawled out of bed and headed for the bathroom. When I wiped myself with toilet paper, I still felt a little tingle in my pussy, when I thought about last nights shenanigans.

The guilt I felt before I went to sleep last night had started to fade a little. I had an idea, and thought about a project I had for Brad to do. When I got back to the bedroom, Brad was sitting on the edge of the bed, he looked up at me and said, that he still hoped that I planned on loving him tonight, he'd been thinking of me all night.

I told him to be quiet and gave him a dirty look, while I pointed at Andy. Brad was a little put out with me, and asked me if I thought the baby actually knew what he was talking about. When I didn't answer him, he said that it was pointless to even talk to me about it, wasn't it? And he turned to leave the room.

I called for him and he stopped at the doorway. I told him that we had to go pay some bills today, and stop at the store. Then, I had something I wanted him to do for me. He asked me what it was, and I told him I'd show him when we got back.

Then he told me to hurry up and get my bath, so that he could take one and I told him him to go ahead. I reminded him that I took one last night. I about fell over when he said that I had to get freshened up for my boyfriends last night didn't I?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That I was such a slut!! I turned away when he said that. . . If he only knew, if he only knew.

When we got home from the store, Kurt was sitting out on his front porch. Brad said hi to him and went in. Kurt wanted to know when we were going to get together again, he said he enjoyed last night.

Brad came back out and Kurt went in the house. I hope Brad couldn't read my face, I was flushed and I felt like I couldn't hide what I was thinking about. Brad asked me what the hell Kurt wanted. I told him it was nothing, he was just talking about how he liked my roses.

Then, Brad asked me if that was all he wanted. I told him that Kurt said that he'd tried to raise them before, but he'd never had much luck with them, he thought they were a pain in the ass.

I smiled when I realized what I had just said. I think maybe Brad suspected something, because I wouldn't look him in the eyes when I was speaking. He asked me again if I was sure that's all he wanted.

I got him to shut up when I told him that actually, Kurt wanted to know when we were going to get together so he could fuck me in the ass again, he said he liked what he got last night and couldn't wait to get it again. I told Brad the actual conversation that I had with Kurt, I knew he wouldn't believe me.

Brad didn't press the issue any further. After I put the groceries away, I called Brad to come into the front bedroom to do something for me. I had him take the mirror from behind the dresser and take it back to our bedroom and sit it on top of our dresser. He promised me he would do that a couple of months ago. If he knew why I wanted it back there, he would probably break it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we got it on the dresser, Brad wanted to brace it better and headed out to the garage. While he was out there, I climbed onto the bed to see if I could see myself in the mirror. The only place I couldn't see myself was lying all the way down.

Just then, Brad came back in from the garage and saw me lying there on the bed and asked me if I felt alright. I told him that I was just a little tired, that I didn't sleep good last night. Brad took a couple of brackets and attached them to the wall at the top of the mirror, so that it wouldn't fall forward. He asked if there was anything else, I told him no and that I loved him.

Friday Sept 2, 1988. Off / Off.

Last night, while Brad was watching television, I showered, gave myself an enema and douched, to make sure there were no traces of Matt or Kurt's cum from the night before left in my ass or pussy.

I was very horny, but was almost scared to let Brad near my pussy or ass. I was scared that I was still stretched out and that he would be able to tell. I wasn't sure what to do. I started thinking that maybe I could suck his cock. Oh God, I would love to suck his cock, have his come all over my face and in my mouth, play with it and swallow it!!

I thought about Brad for a long time and my pussy started getting wet, I was fantasizing about his cock being in my mouth. I actually want his cum more than Matt and Kurt's combined, but. No I can't. He'll know that I'm nothing more than a fucking whore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last night I thought that If I didn't make love with him, was he going to be suspicious? After the kids were asleep, Brad and I went to bed. He pulled me close and started kissing me, I tried to resist him, but my emotions overcame me.

When Brad started kissing my neck, and lifted my T shirt above my breasts to fondle them, I just went with it. God, I love that man. I was sooo horny last night, I was sopping wet. When he slid a finger in, I gasped and started to move back and forth with the motion of his hand, he slid in a second finger. Then a third.

I was writhing on the bed as Brad slowly kissed his way down towards my pussy. I had a brief moment of anxiety as he came closer to my pussy, scared that he may be able to tell that I hadn't been faithful to him. Brad pulled his fingers out of my pussy and stuck them into his mouth. GOD, why do I need anyone else, he drives me crazy!! Smile.

He started kissing my stomach right below my navel, then he kissed all around that area, working his way down to my soaking wet cunt!! He slid his tongue down, spread my lips apart, and licked up and down the full length of my slit, occasionally teasing my clit.

With each downward movement he kept getting closer to my ass. Then he worked on my clitoris until I was quietly moaning, thrusting my hips to push my sopping cunt against his face.

Brad slid his tongue down and pushed the end of his nose inside of my pussy and stopped with the tip of his taster just touching my asshole. He flicked his tongue and started circling my anus, then started to dart in and out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He gently pushed some spit inside, along with my heavily flowing juices from my pussy to get me ready. Brad started swirling his tongue around and corkscrewed it inside. He kept moving his tongue in circles as he went in and out, rimming me as deep as his tongue would go.

Licking and sucking on my ass seems to really turn Brad on, he acts like he absolutely loves to do it. GOD, If he knew why I haven't let him the last several weeks, he probably would shove something else in there (hint: something with a shoe on it).

He had me move to the edge of the bed, up on my knees, with my ass in the air and he knelt down on the floor behind me. Brad especially likes to stick his face between my cheeks and tongue my ass in that position. We stayed like that for several minutes, then he stuck a finger inside of my ass and started to finger fuck me.