Only in a Dream Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He always does that to prepare my ass for his cock. He added another finger, and another. I was so loose, that he easily had four fingers in my ass and he was moving in and out, I think he could have probably got another one in. As he thrust his four fingers in and out of me, I think it was obvious, that I was really enjoying that too.

I was moaning and pushing back so hard on his fingers, and I was so loose, I thought his whole hand might slip in. I cried out for him to put his cock in my ass now!!

Then I almost screwed up!! I said; Oh God Mma. . . Brad, put that cock in my ass!! Oh fuck, fuck, fuck. Oh, God, I almost called him Matt!! I hoped he didn't notice, but he stopped for a second and asked me what I'd just said. I told him that I said for him to put his cock in my ass.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

God, I thought I was busted!! Cause he said that; no I said, Oh God, then started to say something starting with m, then he asked me,

"I was going to say, oh God Matt, put that cock in my ass, was I?"

He said it kind of mean too. I told him NO!! I said Oh God, MMMM, I told him that I took a breath when I said MMMM, it didn't all come out. Then I really felt bad, when he told me that he was just making sure that Matt wasn't coming down here and fucking me in the ass while he was at work.

He laughed a little and I shouldn't have, but I told him; yes, I was sorry, but Matt had been coming down here while he was at work and fucking me in the ass. That I was his cum slut!! I was trying to be sarcastic.

I scooted up further onto the bed and Brad crawled up behind me and pushed his cock into my ass a little ways. He wouldn't give it up, he told me that I'd been going with Matt to the park, that the kids were there, but I could probably sneak around and give him a blow job in the woods without getting caught, couldn't I?

After Brad said that, I jumped and buried Brad's cock inside of my ass all the way in one move. I gave it right back to him and told him that the last time we went, I did give him a blow job in the woods.

I started to move back and forth on Brad's cock. Then told him that he should have seen it, Matt shoved his cock all the way down my throat. He came all over my face, I swallowed every bit of it and I told him that I was his whore, his little cum slut. Brad started thrusting his cock inside of my ass and I told him that by the way, Matt and Kurt both came over last night and they both fucked me in the ass!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He laughed and said that he bet I enjoyed that, didn't I?? I kept it going, I told him that I sure did, that I had a cock in my pussy and a cock in my ass at the same time and I came like I have never came before in my life.

Everything I told him was the absolute truth, it felt good to get it off of my chest and I was enjoying the memories of the fucking I got the night before. It was turning me on and I started pushing my ass back against Brad's cock with a renewed enthusiasm, I felt my orgasm building.

Then Brad got quiet for a little bit and his pumping into me slowed down. He said, we've never fucked in the ass doggy style before and wanted to know what brought that on? He said that he hadn't asked, that I just crawled up on the bed, and told him to fuck me in the ass.

That really made me anxious, but he didn't say anymore. He told me to hold on and got onto his feet, he bent back down stuck his cock back in my ass. With Brad on his feet, he could really give me a pounding.

AND HE DID!! GOD.

I had a strong orgasm, Brad kept pounding me, I could feel another one coming on. I remembered that the mirror was on the dresser now and I turned my head and could see myself with Brad behind me pounding away.

It wasn't long before I came again!! A short time later, Brad shot a huge load of hot cum deep inside of my ass. When I felt him start to come I cried out that I wanted his cum in my ass, to shoot that cum in my ass!! I think Brad was kind of freaked out.

********

Brad was actually shocked that she had mentioned him. He was glad he could be of service, but if he'd known about Matt and Kurt back then, he would have never touched her again.

"But, if I satisfied her, why in the hell did she go out and fuck someone else?" he thought.

He looked back down to start the torture again. . .

********

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next three nights (Sept 3, 4, 5) were almost repeats. But on the 5th, Brad noticed that he and Kathy had teased each other a couple of times about what she had said about Matt and Kurt. She made a statement that caught his eye at the end of her first entry, which was in the morning:

Sept 5, 1988. 2-Days / 3-back tonight.

Last night me and Brad. . .

. . . I was about ready to come and Brad was teasing me again about Matt. I told him that I couldn't wait until he went back to work on nights, so that I could drink their cum after they'd fucked my ass.

I told him that I take Matt's cock so deep in my throat that he cums right on down and I like his cock in my ass so much, that I could sleep all night with it in there. Then, I told him that I had mentioned to them that the three of us, me, Matt, and Kurt should get an apartment and live together, so that we could fuck all day every day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think Brad had finally had his fill, he told me; That was enough, he was beginning to believe me, and I should know that he couldn't take it if he ever found out that I was screwing someone else. Especially if I was doing all of those things that I wouldn't do with him.

He sounded so sad and I felt so guilty, I told him that I wouldn't say anything like that anymore, he knew that I loved him and I would never do anything like that to him, didn't he? God, I had a lump in my throat. Brad said, yeah, he knew.

I felt so sorry for the kids this morning. It was the first day of school for my two oldest, they looked so nice in their new school clothes tho.

********

Brad sat there dumbfounded, his memories were sketchy, he remembered an awful lot from those times, but a lot had happened over the years since then, and he couldn't remember every single conversation. But, they must have happened, or she wouldn't have written them down.

"Could I have subconsciously known that she was cheating on me and I blocked it all out?" he asked himself.

He did remember those first days of school tho, he knew how he had felt when it was him going and the sympathy he had for his children when they did. He also thought about now, at his age, how much he missed those times. . .

He looked back down at the book and started reading again. . .

********

9 / 5, continued. . .

I almost forgot about the young man bringing the pants to be shortened today. About 12:30, I had just put Andy down for a nap, when at one o'clock the doorbell rang. I was just a little irritated, because I was afraid they would wake Andy up.

When I answered the door, there was a very, very good looking young man standing there, with a pair of slacks folded across his arm. This guy said his name was Jason Marx and that he had brought his pants for me to hem and he asked if I was Mrs. Wilbur.

I just stood there, looking stupid for a few seconds. My God that boy was hot, I thought, if I was younger I'd like to jump him and fuck his brains out. Then I told him, oh yes and that I had forgotten, to come on in. He explained to me what he wanted done and I showed him to one of the bedrooms and told him to put the pants on and come on back out to the living room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few moments later, he came back out with the new pants on. I picked up my little container of stick pins, got onto my knees in front of him and bent down to fold up his pant legs. I couldn't help but notice the outline of his cock through the thin material of his pants, and it seemed to be semi-erect.

After I saw it, I became flushed and my heart beat quickened. It was kind of awkward for a little while, then Jason tried to break the ice. He told me that when Dennis (his CO at the guard) told him to come over to my house, that a Mrs. Wilbur would fix his pants for him, he was expecting someone much older and not as pretty as I was.

His face had turned a little red. I was taken aback a little and my heart started beating even faster. Then, he said that I was a very beautiful woman, if he did say so himself. I asked him how old he was, that he was a very, very good looking young man and that I had been thinking to myself, that if I was younger.

I paused for a second and he smiled at me and said;

"If I was younger? He was twenty one, I couldn't be any older than about twenty five, and if I was younger, what?"

God, my face was red, I could feel it. I was really turned on now too. I stared at the outline of his cock for a moment, then I reached my hand up and squeezed it a little. I was thinking how bad I wanted that cock in my mouth.

I slid my hand over and unbuttoned his pants and brought my other hand up and pulled down his zipper. I took a deep breath, reached up, gripped the waistband of his pants and pulled them down, freeing his half erection, which was now growing rapidly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I moved forward a little, took his cock into my mouth, and slowly slid my lips over his manhood until they were nestled in his pubic hair. I sucked his cock in and out for a few moments, then remembered that Andy was sleeping in the next room.

I took his cock out of my mouth, told him to wait just a minute and got up to lock the front door. Then, I led him into the bedroom where he had just changed his pants, shutting the door behind me and locking it.

I had Jason step out of his new pants, I took off my shoes and pants too. I went back to my knees and started sucking his cock like a wild woman. God, I was thinking, Fresh young cock! Smile.

He wasn't near as big as Matt, but he was about an inch longer than Brad or Kurt and a little thicker. I pulled his cock out of my mouth and stood up, leaned forward and planted my lips on his, then I pushed him back onto the bed.

I climbed onto him and sat down on his cock. I rubbed my drenched pussy back and forth on it for a few moments, then I moved my hips forward until his cock head was centered against my love tunnel. With our tongues dueling in our mouths, I shifted my pussy around until his cock found it's way inside, then I pushed down onto it.

I told him to fuck me and fuck me good!! Then I kissed him again. I rode his cock for a while, then I raised up, so that it slid from my cunt. I asked him if he'd ever fucked a woman in the ass before. Jason shook his head and said, no.

I got onto my feet, crouched back down and guided his cock to my rectum. I pushed his cock head just inside and wiggled my ass around a bit. He told me that it felt amazing, while he was trying to catch his breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I started going up and down slowly, letting him feel his cock getting deeper into my ass with each downward movement. When it was about half way, I pushed downward and buried his cock to the hilt.

Jason told me that it was so warm and wet and it felt like velvet. I started going up and down and with every thrust, I increased the pace. It didn't take long, I was having an orgasm. I kept riding him, then after a few moments, I asked him if he was going to cum yet, that I wanted his cum in my mouth.

When he was ready, I quickly climbed off, went down and took his cock into my mouth and started sucking hard as I stroked his shaft. He exploded an enormous amount of cum into my mouth. I kept my lips sealed around his cock so that none of it could escape.

Then, as I slipped my mouth off, I tilted my head back and looked straight at him, opened my mouth a little to show him his cum, then leaned my head back, and swallowed it. I told him that I was a cum slut and I couldn't get enough cum!!

Jason said he thought I was married and that my husband was a lucky man. I gave him a wicked smile, and told him that my husband's cock, nor his cum either one, get anywhere near my face. He was shocked. I told him that good wives don't do those kinds of things. At least not to their husbands. He thinks that I'm a lady, and with him, I always am.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we were finished, Jason pulled the new pants back on and returned to the living room. I dressed, then made my way back to the living room, grabbed the pins and went back to my knees.

********

Brad felt an overwhelming sadness after he read this and hung his head down.

"I can't believe it, she couldn't come to me with her cravings for cock because I would think she was a whore. . . Then, she turned into one."

He pressed on. . .

********

I pinned his pants, but before I got up, I rubbed my hand over his cock for a few seconds and told him that I really enjoyed his cock today. He told me not as much as he enjoyed my sweet ass.

He went back into the bedroom to change back into the pants he had on before. I was tempted to follow him to try for a round two, but was afraid Andy would wake up and interrupt us.

When he got ready to leave, he told me that he'd never been with a woman like me before, that he'd had the best time of his life and could he see me again, sometime? I grabbed him and kissed him full on the lips and told him that I'd see and I'd arrange something, then I told him by the way, I wasn't twenty five, I was thirty four.

He got a look on his face like he didn't believe me and he said, wow!! Then, he handed me a paper with his name and phone number on it and said that I could call him when his pants were done, or if I ever needed anything else, then he smirked a little and said bye and he thanked me.

I thanked him, while I winked at him. After Jason left, I sat on the couch, wondering about what I had just done. Then I thought to myself how good his young cock tasted. After sitting for a while, realized that I didn't get the mail, so I stepped out on the porch and I heard Kurt call to me from his porch.

I walked over to talk to him, because I didn't want him saying anything about our escapades where anyone might hear us. Kurt said that he knew that Brad would be going back on nights again tonight, did I want to get together.

I told him that it would be him and Matt both again and that I was trying to think of some nasty things to do and that I was horny as fuck, I couldn't hardly wait for their cocks to be inside of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I headed back to the front door, I moved my ass back and forth seductively as I walked, as I turned to go into the house, I looked back at Kurt and blew him a kiss. My pussy was already wet, just thinking about it. I can't wait til tonight!! I can't get enough cock!!

I know one thing, I've got to get together with Jason again, only we'll have to arrange it so that it's not so rushed. God, that boy was hot!! I'm such a slut now.

********

"Great, she fucked that kid, is she still fucking all of these people. Looks like she got doubled teamed by Matt and Kurt more than once too. God, I worked nights all those years, who knows how many people were at my house when I was at work. Who else doubled up on her? That fucking cunt!!"

He felt tears falling again. He looked back down to read on. . .

********

Tuesday Sept 6, 1988. 3-nights / 4-back tonight.

Last night, I made sure to have my bath and everything done early enough that Brad wouldn't notice. After Brad headed for work, I checked the kids, went to the bedroom and locked the door as usual, but I didn't light any candles this time. I got to the door just in time to see Kurt coming out of his back door.

Instead of climbing the fence, he went to the very back of his yard and through the gate. When I opened the door to let him in, I noticed he was only wearing gym trunks and was barefoot. He had gone out through the gate, so he wouldn't injure himself trying to get over the fence.

Kurt came in, took off his trunks and pulled me into a passionate kiss. A short time later, Matt was at the door, he was similarly dressed except he had on a T shirt and was wearing sandals. He closed the door and in no time, he was naked too. I walked over and turned on the overhead light and told them that I wanted to see those cocks ramming me tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I told Matt and Kurt to turn the brackets holding the mirror and pick it up off of the dresser and Lean it against the wall next to the bed. After they got that done, I got on my knees in front of the mirror and told them to come over to me. As I watched myself in the mirror, I took their cocks and pulled them to my face.

I started licking and sucking on them both as I watched. I used my tongue on their cock heads and licked the pre cum out of their openings. Then I slid Matt's cock all the way down my throat. I couldn't believe how much that was turning me on.

I climbed onto the bed and instructed Kurt to come eat my pussy and ass!! Then I looked over at Matt and told him that he really should take notes here.

Kurt dove in and started licking my pussy, then he worked his way down to my ass. While he licked and sucked on my ass, I motioned for Matt to move up so that I could suck on his cock. After a few minutes, I told them it was time to fuck their slut's ass.

I got back down onto the floor on my knees next to the mirror so I could watch. I told Kurt he was first, since he got me ready. He got behind me and stuck his cock in my ass, as I watched in the mirror. His cock slid right in, he started to thrust and I took Matt's cock into my mouth again and began to suck. God, I loved watching Matt's stiff cock slide in and out of my mouth.

In a few moments, I had my first orgasm. I told Kurt to get on the bed and lie on his back and I straddled him, stuck his cock inside of my pussy, and looked over and watched. Then I told Matt to get behind me and stick his cock in my ass. He climbed onto the bed, staying on his feet, and crouched down, sticking his cock inside of my ass.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He started moving in and out slowly, a little deeper with each motion, as I watched in the mirror. That was sooo hot!! He pushed his cock in deeper and I could feel the waves of pleasure starting to build. When Matt's cock was finally all the way inside of my ass, he started picking up the pace, my continuous orgasm was on it's way.

Since Matt was on his feet, he was able to really thrust as he fucked me. I was looking in the mirror, watching this beautiful giant cock pound my asshole. While at the same time, there was another cock in my pussy thrusting away, all the while, I was having an orgasm that kept going.

I was almost at my peak, when Matt shot a massive load inside of my ass. The warmth of his cum, the twitches of his cock as each squirt shot out, sent shock waves through my entire body. When Matt's cock started to fade, I told them to switch places and I rubbed my pussy all over Matt's cock, as Kurt thrust his cock in and out of my cum filled ass.

I had another orgasm just as Kurt shot his load, the second load of cum into my ass last night. We rested where we laid, with Kurt's cock keeping my ass plugged, as it slowly started to soften. After a few moments, we climbed off of the bed and I walked to the door with cum running out of my ass and trickling down my legs. I loved that feeling, it made me feel like a total slut.

I told them to come with me, and I walked out into the night air, turned left and headed for the back yard. Matt and Kurt acted like they didn't want to come with me, but they reluctantly followed. When we got to the back yard, I stopped, put my arms in the air and danced around in circles for a few seconds.