Our First Time Sharing in Cabo Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think Marti came too, but it was hard to tell because she was so tired. She just kept repeating, "So good, so good, so good. Oh my god, so big, so good, so big, big."

Greg began to move inside her again. It was like the other night. He just didn't go down.

"No." Marti said. "Enough. I need to sleep." She pushed him off and he removed his cock and lay on his back next to her. Marti was already snoring.

Greg was frustrated. Then he looked at me. His eyes were not confident, but there was a pleading in them. I figured at this point, why not. We'd talked about it. We were both horny. I walked over to the bed and removed my swim suit. I positioned myself in a 69 on top of him. I'm sure it wasn't what he expected, but it might be more efficient, if I was going to try to get out and play more volleyball.

He sucked my cock hesitantly at first, and then he began faster and harder and deeper. I tried to get him to cum from the get go. It wasn't just that I was focusing on his pleasure. I reasoned that if I could get him to cum twice more, he'd be satisfied for a while and leave Marti to sleep.

Sure enough, I was able to get him to cum quickly. He stopped sucking my dick to say, "Oh, god yes, I'm going to cum, Oh god, I can't believe this." He sucked on my cock some more, then stopped again. I knew why this time. I could feel the sudden rigidity of his body and his cock beginning to pulsate. Stream after stream of cum shot into my mouth. It was like two guys cumming at the same time. I couldn't swallow it all. Fortunately, I was on top, so gravity pulled some out of my mouth and it dripped onto Greg's pubic hair.

"Oh, my god, that was hot," he said. "and sucking you wasn't bad at all."

"So," I said, looking at his still relatively hard cock. "Do you want to fuck my ass?"

I even turned to wiggle it at him.

"Uh, sure." He said, with some trepidation. "Yes. I mean yes. Let's give it a try."

I was a little scared looking at that huge cock again. Thinking about it in my ass made it look even bigger. I couldn't believe that my wife had taken all of it. Remembering last night, I also realized it wasn't that easy. However, I passed him the anal lube and hoped that would help.

Greg was bigger than I was. I asked him if he wanted me on all fours or bending over the bed. He chose bending over the bed so that he could stand. He lubed up my asshole and then lubed his cock. I bent over and here it came. He pushed hard. Possibly harder than with my wife. Maybe he thought a guy could take it better. I enjoyed the pressure on my asshole, but he was big. It was more difficult than I had thought and it hurt a lot at first, but it also had that pain/pleasure mix. He was all the way in me in about eight strokes so I figured I got lucky with the anal lube. Once he got going, he had a pretty good stroke speed going and it actually felt amazing. I mean I had this huge cock in my ass and I was really enjoying it. It was going in really far and I knew exactly what my wife meant about feeling full.

Greg surprised me as he squeezed my ass for a while as he pumped my asshole. Then he reached one hand around and fondled my balls. It was an odd experience as he gently fondled my balls while pumping me at a brisk pace.

I got hard from all of this and he began stroking my cock as he fucked my ass and began to talk to me, "God, Don, this is better than I ever expected. I'm going to cum for sure."

He was stroking me fast now and he increased his speed.

"oh, shit, here it comes."

He pushed deep inside and began cumming in my ass. He didn't cum as much as the first time, but there was still plenty of cum. I wondered how many times this guy could go in a row. I'm guessing at least a couple more.

When I got up, he had taken the same position on the bed. "Fuck my ass now," he said. "Before I change my mind. I want to experience it."

That seemed like a strange reason, but after watching him fuck my wife, having him blow me and then having my ass fucked, my cock was hard. I picked up the lube and made sure I was good and slippery. A butt hole is tight no matter the size of the dick. I was a lot smaller than he was, but it still took me a couple of strokes to get all the way in.

"God, that feels so much better than I imagined," he said.

I kept up a good rhythm. I really didn't want to cum in his ass because of the way the day was going, I wanted to save it for the women. The week had pretty much worn me out already.

Greg kept talking the whole time, "Man, that feel so good. It hurts too, but it feel so good. It's like getting an asshole massage."

His talking was a bit distraction, but I was so horny now that I couldn't stop. I fucked him hard and had to decide whether to cum or not. I decided not to. I let him know and he said it was OK. He got to experience it.

"Amazing. You won't tell anyone," he said.

"I won't tell anyone," I said.

Marti had woken up. She looked over at me with my cock in Greg's butt hole. "Won't tell anyone what?" she asked. "What? What are you doing?"

"Are you ok?" I asked.

She said she was and that she guessed she was ok with it, but she was too tired to think about it. She needed to sleep.

Greg came out again to sit around at volleyball. We had been quick for what we'd done, but it was still about a half hour, so people wondered where we were or maybe they didn't wonder from the looks they gave us.

The previous game had finished. Jackie was out still, so I still had my partner. She looked so good and looking at her ass all during my game made me really horny for her. Both of her men were on the court. Bill and Sarah had won and were on against Brian and Jennifer. Jack and Joe seemed embarrassed that they had lost, but they said Bill is better than they expected. Brian seemed like he had something to prove against Bill. Brian and Jennifer took the early lead.

Greg was a bit bored but talked to everyone. It was nice to know him as someone besides the guy with the huge cock. Jackie winked at him a few times. She had good memories of last night.

Jackie was my partner, so I went over to talk strategy with her. At least that was my excuse, I touched her while I was talking to her. I even got her up and we warmed up a bit and I touched her a few times as I instructed her, even though she knew enough volleyball to instruct me. She didn't complain.

Jack, Joe and Greg talked. I'm not sure what about, but they seemed to be getting along OK. Cheryl and Chuck had gone out for a short ride and walk at another beach and were back. They talked shortly, and I saw Cheryl take Greg's hand and practically drag him off.

Jackie held the ball that we were practicing with and came over to talk with me.

"Was he fucking Marti again?"

"Yes, but she was pretty tired. She wanted it, but couldn't really get into it."

"You guys were gone a long time."

"Yeah, well, we were talking." I said.

"Talking?" Jackie said with a look of disbelief. She let it drop. "He sure has a big cock. It felt amazing. I wouldn't mind getting that thing in me again."

"What about Bill?" I asked.

"Oh, my god, Bill, yes," she said. "He's my favorite. No offense, but his combination of size, youth, and experience. Well, it's made Brian a bit jealous. I still love you. I meant everything I said. I don't love Bill, he's just a great fuck. I'm in love with Brian. Brian understands up here," she said pointing to her head, "but he doesn't understand down here," she said pointing to her crotch.

"Or here," I said pointing to my heart. Jackie nodded.

I looked at her crotch and then at her face and then at her body. This conversation was getting me horny again.

"You know, Jackie," I said. "If you keep talking about this subject, you're going to need to be my partner for more than volleyball."

She looked at the slight bulge in my shorts and laughed. "Sorry about that, but I can give you something. I'd love to, in fact. By the way, your help with Brian has been amazing. Our sex the past few days has been incredible. I owe you." She got in closer to me and grabbed my cock.

Brian and Jennifer won again so we were on against them again. Bill and Sarah were off. We talked about playing fours so that no one had to sit out. I wanted a rematch against Brian, so I said after this game and everyone was cool with that.

Our game started even again. I noticed that Greg and Cheryl returned. Both had satisfied looks on their faces. Greg sat back down and resumed conversation. I saw Sarah reach for a small cover up and what appeared to be her room key and she left. She said something to Joe and he nodded. She bent over and kissed him and then ran off.

"Hey, are we going to play?" asked Brian as he waited to serve.

"Yeah, sorry." I called.

Brian served to me and I made a perfect pass to Jackie who set me right on the net. Normally it would be too tight with Brian blocking, but I was able to knuckle it off his hands and out of bounds.

"Yeah, we're going to play," I said, "I slapped Jackie's ass as she congratulated me. She gave me a kiss."

"Keep that up and I won't be able to finish the game, "she said to me.

"You like spanking too," I asked.

"I guess you'll have to find out," she said with a tilt of her head and a nasty smirk on her face.

I looked over at the sitting area and Greg was gone again. I got it now. I just wondered who would be next. Kathy and Pete arrived from their morning excursion. Kathy had wanted to go shopping for some very specific gifts for people and Pete needed a few things for his house sitter too.

After our little encounter, I spanked Jackie's ass at every opportunity. A couple of times I kissed her with a lot of tongue.

"You going to play or make love to my wife?" Brian yelled, perhaps a little loudly given that there were other people in hearing distance.

"Do I have to choose?" I answered. Brian laughed.

I served a moon ball since the sun was getting high. Jennifer couldn't see it well in the sun and she shanked it into the crowd. The ball hit Bill on the shoulder and it knocked him into Kathy. He put his hand out to brace himself and touched her thigh. It seemed as if he held it longer than necessary after righting himself. Kathy kissed him and squeezed his crotch before she let him go.

We were now up by two points and part of me wanted to win. Jackie did too, but if there were going to be sex acts to watch and participate in, I wasn't sure I wanted to miss it.

Greg and Sarah returned a few points later, together, eliminating any doubt about where they had gone. Sarah's face shone as bright as the Cabo sun.

As the game went on, Jennifer didn't play as well as she had before and I realized that maybe she was distracted too. We were up 19-17, so Brian and Jennifer still had a chance, but when Jackie served Brian, Jennifer set the ball uncharacteristically off the net so Brian played a roll shot to my side. I had to dive, but was able to get it up high enough and get up so that Jackie could set me perfectly. I was, maybe, a foot off and I was able to get my timing to hit the ball hard and down. It wasn't like one of Brian's hits, but it was a kill.

At 20-17, Jackie served Brian again to be polite and Brian gave Jennifer a perfect pass again. Jennifer's set was better, but not perfect. Brian drilled the ball at Jackie and hit her in the side of the face. He immediately ran under the net to make sure she was OK. Fortunately, by the time we all got to her, she was laughing.

"I'm fine," she said. "I just didn't get my hands up." Seeing she was fine, Brian gave her a kiss and told her he loved her and was sorry. She just said that was volleyball and she loved him too. There was more to that conversation than just making up for a spike in the face.

Brian served 18-20 to Jackie. She gave me a perfect pass, I set her a short inside set and Brian wasn't able to get there to block her. She put it right down inside the line for the kill.

We shook hands under the net. And Brian asked me, "Do you think I should worry about Bill and Jackie?"

I told him that Jackie loved him, so he didn't need to worry. I told him that Jackie wasn't close to Bill, if that's what he meant. It was just sex.

Brian said, "Yeah, but you know how sex goes sometimes."

I told him that no matter what happened, Jackie was just expressing her sexual self on this trip. If he didn't want her to play with Bill, then let her know. She'd be disappointed, but not devastated.

He seemed OK and went off. As I suspected, Jennifer needed to get something from her room too. She winked at Jack, and Jack winked back. I also noticed Bill and Kathy returning hand in hand. I hadn't even noticed that they'd been gone. I grabbed a drink and had a few ounces before Greg got up.

"Forgot something in your room too?" I joked.

He looked around uncomfortably, but he knew that everyone knew what was up. Pete still looked confused for a moment, and then his face showed that he understood.

I noticed Chuck was gone too, so I asked Cheryl. Cheryl told me not to worry. Chuck was really tired too. He was likely in my room, but sleeping with Marti and not doing anything else. She had sucked his cock this morning after breakfast and he could barely keep his eyes open. He couldn't even stay awake to eat her pussy. I told her if she needed to find something in her room, I might be able to help her. She laughed.

Jackie and I jumped back on the court. We were playing Jack and Joe.

Brian was talking with Bill off to the side a bit. It seemed friendly enough. Jackie noticed too.

Jackie may have been a little nervous as she shanked the first few passes. Jack and Joe got ahead 5-2. Brian and Bill got up to take a walk along the water. Jackie shanked another pass, made another really awful set and then hit a ball into the net on a gorgeous set that I gave her. It was now 8-2.

I called time out. I walked over to her to calm her down.

"It's fine," I told her. "I talked with Brian. I think he just wanted to get things straight. I don't think he's angry. He just wants clarity. You can't blame him, can you?" I held her hands as I talked to her and stroked them.

"I guess not," she said. "It makes sense."

"Besides," I said. "If he scares off Bill, I know someone who will fill in."

She smiled at me. "I know. Thank you. And that would be fun too. It's just that I feel like this might be my only chance to do this."

I told her I understood, but for now we had to play volleyball and we could talk about that later. I said I'd even mediate between her and Brian if needed. That seemed to calm her.

We played well the rest of the match, but Jack and Joe both began hitting well and so while we picked up a few points, we lost 21-17.

Jennifer had just arrived, but Greg was not with her. Kathy looked a little disappointed, I wonder why.

I needed a break after two games so we formed our teams of four and agreed to a fifteen-minute break. Jennifer went back to sit with her husband. Brian and Bill were on their way back from their walk and they weren't too far away. Jackie was staring in their direction. I rubbed her arm and assured her it would be ok. She held my arm, then pulled me too her and kissed me. Then she kissed me again, passionately and with lots of wet tongue.

"Get a room," Sarah said.

I said that I just might. Jackie kissed me again on the lips and held my hand and said, "yep, we just might."

Brian and Bill were smiling, talking and even laughing as they walked up the beach. Whatever it was they finished with, they weren't fighting.

Jackie got up and jogged to them, meeting them just about the middle of the left side of the volleyball court. She held both of their arms, her left and Brian's right and her right and Bill's left. She seemed pleased and maybe even happy about the conversation as they all walked back to join us, Jackie in the middle holding both men's hands. I wondered if they were planning a threesome.

We had agreed on fours team. We split Brian and Bill, who were the two best hitters. We split Jack and Joe because they were next and were pretty even. Then Jackie and I got split up. Then we split up Sarah and Jennifer. That seemed pretty fair. Brian, Jack, Jackie and Sarah. Bill, Joe, me and Jennifer. The more I thought about it, the more I realized what a good game that would be, although I wouldn't be able to spank Jackie's ass after a good play.

As we started the game, I noticed that Kathy was missing. I hadn't seen Greg return, but maybe he did. Pete was still there with Cheryl watching. It was unusual to see those two getting along so well, but perhaps a week together softened them. They didn't have a lot in common, but they seemed content talking and watching the game.

As I expected, the game was tight. At about 8-8, I was right. Greg and Kathy returned together. Kathy was looking happier than I'd seen her in a while.

So, Greg had now had sex with Marti multiple times and all of the other women in our group once.

He looked happy, but perhaps a little spent. It had only been two hours or a little more. We finished off the game in about fifteen minutes. At 20-19, there was finally a break when we served and Brian hit the ball at Joe, who dug the ball up in the middle. Jennifer set Bill about a foot and a half off the net. There was almost no way that he could be blocked and with his jumping ability he hit around the block to the middle of the court and no one could dig it. It was tough and we were all sweating heavily. All of the women knew my sweat fetish by now, so when they came by to congratulate me, they all stopped a few extra minutes for me to kiss and lick their cheeks and necks. Jackie, being so much taller than me, even stuck her cleavage in my face for me to kiss and lick. I could only get at the tops of her breasts, but it was a nice treat. I gave her a spank on her ass and told her that was a preview of what would happen later.

We lay down on our towels and blankets. Everyone was with their wives, except me and Cheryl, so I took the opportunity to rub my sweaty body against her.

"We may have to go to my room," she said.

I asked her how she liked Greg's big cock. She told me that it was great and huge, much bigger than any cock she'd ever had. But he wasn't a great lover, so she wasn't interested in doing it with him again. But then she smirked and said, "but I'm glad I did it that once. I was really full."

I held her from behind as if she was my own. I had my arm wrapped around her. Jackie gave me a little evil glance. She had Brian, and then Bill also sat near her with an arm touching her. She didn't seem to have any problem with enough male attention. Greg also moved to that side of the group. I presume because he hadn't fucked Jackie since the night before.

We said after we rest, we'd play one more game and then clean up and figure out lunch. Jackie and Brian said they needed to go to their room. They'd be back in about a half hour. Brian told me that if they weren't back in 20 minutes that I should go get them. Then we could play the next game. I was enjoying holding Cheryl and kissing her neck. After about five minutes, Greg and Bill said they needed a break too, they'd be back about a half hour too. The rest of us talked. The girls made some comments about Greg's cock, even in front of their husbands. I guess, why not? I mean. They had their husbands' permission.

There were different opinions. All of the women liked the feeling of begin stuffed, but Jennifer agreed with Cheryl, that it was probably a onetime thing and that a big cock wasn't everything.

Kathy said, "it sure felt like everything. Oh, my god, it felt like everything. I was stuffed. I'd love to have that huge cock again."

She loved her experience with Greg. Apparently, he also ate her pussy, which he didn't do for all the ladies.