Our First Time Sharing in Cabo Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed the chair back and knelt on the floor in front of them and scooped my cum from their skin with my index finger and fed it to them. They ate it hungrily. Then I licked the remainder from their faces and breasts. I stole extra licks and nibbles on their breasts. I also stole some French kisses from each of them. The only thing left was the cum that had dribbled onto Jackie's thighs. I pushed her back onto the floor and ate the cum off of her long slender thighs. I teased her clit when I was done and then stopped, she looked at me with some disappointment, but I told her we'd have some alone time and I'd finish her if she wanted me to.

This had taken longer than I would have liked, but we still had well over an our left. So, I had about twenty minutes with each woman. That was more than enough to let each one know how much I appreciated her and to give her an orgasm if that's what she chose. I wasn't sure who to choose first, so to be expedient, we arbitrarily decided on first name alphabetical order. That meant Jackie was first. I hadn't thought of it, but I would have preferred that Jackie was last. Oh, well. Good-byes are difficult anyway. We'd get it over with.

I took Jackie's hand and asked her to put on her swim suit. I put on mine as well. We also put on sandals to go for a walk. I set the timer on my phone for twenty minutes exactly, just to give us an idea of the time.

We walked toward the pool, and I led her to the hot tub. It was now about 12:15. The pool area was pretty empty.

"Is this OK?" I asked.

"Sure," she said.

We looked into each other's eyes.

"I do love you," she said. "I'm going to miss you."

"I love you too, Jackie. I miss you already. I can't believe that you were so reluctant at first to swap, but once you got into it...well, it was just wonderful. And you're a wonderful person. You and Brian. He's been so good to Marti."

We spent some time cuddling and talking. I let her know how much I appreciated her drive and determination, but also her sensitive nature. She also let me know what she appreciated about me.

"So, we don't have a lot more time together alone," I said. "Do you want our last memory to be me eating your pussy and giving you an orgasm."

"I just want to be with you," she said.

We began kissing in the hot tub. I was almost on top of her. It had been a little while, but I wasn't hard just yet. I reached over to massage her breasts. I moved my hand down to her pussy, and she took her tongue out of my mouth to say, "Yes."

I never even worried that anyone else would come into the hot tub. I was so focused on the wonderful kissing and trying to get Jackie to cum. Then I asked her to kneel on the hot tub seat and bend over the edge of the hot tub. With her ass out at me, and with her wearing a thong this time, I slapped her ass as I rubbed her clit from behind.

"Yes, oh, fuck, yes." I spanked her ass with a crack this time. Then she moaned again, "Yes, god, Don, I love the way you rub my pussy, you make me feel so...ah, ah, ah. Ah."

"So what?" I asked joking. "I make you feel so what? And I slapped her ass again getting a little color into it.

She didn't answer so I slapped her ass again. "Oh, god. Oh, god that was great. You make me feel so good, asshole."

"you want me to do something to your asshole?"

"Oh, my god, I wish," said Jackie.

I couldn't spank her anymore because now I had one hand massaging her clit and a finger in her asshole.

"Oh, fuck," she said. "That feels so good."

I wiggled my finger around in her asshole as she yelled, "Yes, that's so goooood. Yesssss." She stiffened up and then I slapped her ass one more time and let her body sink bank into the hot tub next to me.

I reached back and looked at my phone. There were only two minutes left on the timer.

"Guess it's time to go back," I said. "Sorry."

"I am too," Jackie said, "But I'm glad we had this time together. I really do want you to visit us in Phoenix and keep in touch. Call me, OK."

"Absolutely," I said, as we got out of the tub. We had forgotten to bring towels so it was cool as we waked back to the room dripping wet. We continued to appreciate the other. I put my arm around her as we walked. I gave her a final slap on her bare ass as we knocked on the room door.

Back in the room, Jennifer was on the bed kissing Sarah. They were also lightly rubbing each other's love buttons. They were surprised. I guess they did find something to do while we were gone.

Jennifer got off the bed and came to me and grabbed my arm. Jackie came out of the bathroom and threw me a towel.

Jennifer put on her swim suit and took me out of the room for a walk. She directed me to the outside bar that was still open. It was now about 12:40 and I set my timer. We talked on the way over to the bar. She expressed to me how much more confident about her body she was thanks to me. She said that Jack loves her and appreciates her, but he doesn't often tell her how sexy she is. She also said that my encouragements and caused her to be more disciplined about getting back to her playing condition.

I told her that I appreciated her the way she was, but that getting back into playing shape would probably make her feel better about herself and that she should feel good about herself along the way too. We finished our drinks at the bar and she took me for a walk on the beach.

"It was funny that you came on my neck," Cheryl said. "I love having my neck kissed. You do that so well and I never told you."

"I love doing it," I said. "I love a woman's neck"

"I've never let Jack cum on me before, but that was kind of fun for a change. I don't think I'd like it all the time."

"Yeah, it's not a habit for me to cum on Marti either, but it just hit me. I was glad you ladies put up with it."

"We didn't just put up with it. It was hot, especially with you spreading it around and then licking it off. I would have been jealous if you just came in Jackie's mouth. We got to share the last cum with you."

I was getting hard and Jennifer knew it.

"Jackie didn't make you cum again, did she?" She knew the answer before I gave it.

"No, I'm not sure I could have so soon," I admitted.

"It's been over a half hour now. I've been paying attention. Will you please cum one more time for me?"

I looked around. There were a very few people on the beach now and I imagined that anyone on the beach now wouldn't notice anything going on and wouldn't be able to tell what we are doing in the dark anyway.

"I'm not sure I can, but I'd like to," I said. "Sure, if I can, I'll cum for you, if that's what you want."

"I do," she said.

We walked to a spot near a cabana and away from where we thought any one would walk by. We lay in the sand and Jennifer wasted no time. She rolled me on my back, she pushed the crotch of her swim suit to the side and slid onto my cock. This wasn't exactly what I was expected, but it was hotter than I expected too. I thought I might get a hand job or a blow job, but Jennifer fucked me furiously.

Out of habit I looked at my phone and there were now only about five minutes left. It was going to be a quickie for sure. I met her fast pumping on my cock but an old guy like me doesn't always get to cum when he wants to. I wasn't even worried about going overtime a little bit, but it just wasn't going to happen, even though this felt great.

"Your cock feels so good, so good. God, I love your cock. You are going to cum in me, right? Cum for me, baby. You know you are as old as my dad, right. It's like I'm fucking my daddy. Fuck me , daddy. Can I call you that, just this once?"

"You can call me whatever you want if you ride me like this."

"Fuck me, daddy. Fuck me so good. Fuck me." She bounced even faster on my cock. "Call me your little girl, OK?"

"Ride me, little girl, oh, fuck, that's great little girl."

"Fuck me, Fuck me. Come on daddy, fuck me with your big cock."

I heard the timer go off and being startled by the clock, Jennifer went off. "Yes, daddy, so good. AH."

I hadn't cum, but she had. She might have been a little disappointed, but in her euphoria, she didn't let it be known.

"Don't think that I'm bad. I never fucked my dad. I never even had real fantasies about him, but every once in a while I had thought about it, especially when I was younger. Being with you made me think of my dad. I mean. I think it would be impossible that I'd fuck my dad, but with you, it just made me think of my fantasy. I hope that's OK."

"Your fantasies are Ok with me. When I was in high school I had fantasies about my mom. I get it."

We continued to talk as we walked back. I told her that I'd be glad to mentor her over the phone or by skype if she wanted to talk about exercise plans or getting back to volleyball shape. She said she'd like that.

We appeared at the room at almost exactly 1:10. Sarah was ready to take me for a walk.

"You were late," she said.

"I know. I'm sorry."

"She fucked you didn't she?" Sarah said.

I admitted that she did.

"That's why I didn't want to be last. I knew one of the other girls would make you cum."

"Well, she fucked me, but I didn't cum. I still don't know if I can. I am old you know."

"Since I can't make you cum, then you have to make me cum," Sarah said.

I looked at her pretty brown eyes and cherubic body and said, "Of course, whatever you want for a good-bye present."

"Well, I want to fuck you, but since we can't..."

"What do you mean we can't." I said. "We can fuck. I just might not cum. It might take me a few minutes to get hard again, but I think I can probably get hard enough to get inside of you, if that's what you really want."

We walked to the pool area. I thought I'd take her in the hot tub to talk like I did with Jackie. Sarah and I continued talking and I told her how much I loved that first dance when she was flirting with me. I love the feel of her body and the fact that I can look down at her perfect tits when we dance. I told her that I love her fun bubbly personality.

Instead of the hot tub, she led me into the pool. We bobbed around in the pool talking. She kissed me. I Kissed her. We traded kisses on the lips back and forth. I pretended to not want a kiss, then she pretended not to want a kiss from me. Then she opened her mouth as I moved to kiss her and we let our tongues intertwine. Oh, my god, I wanted to fuck this woman. She ground her hips into my crotch just as she did on the dance floor that night. In fact, I realized that she was moving me around in the pool just like we danced on the dance floor.

"Just like our first night together," I said.

"Glad you noticed," she responded.

"How can I forget?"

She smiled in response and kissed me deeply. She slid her hand down and rubbed my gentleman. He was getting hard from all of the kissing and the recollection of our first dances together. The pressure on him from her hand didn't hurt. She waltzed us to the side of the pool out of the sight of most people and she fished my dick from my swim suit. I was pretty hard now, hard enough for penetration although not rock hard. She pushed the crotch of her swimsuit to the side and used the buoyancy of the water to get her legs around my waist. She then held my cock with her hand and slid it into her pussy. She gasped as my gentleman went in.

She began a slow rocking and I rocked her in the water on me. She put her head back and closed her eyes.

"I love this," she said. "I just love it. Your cock feels so good in me. I wish we could just stay here."

"I would fall asleep," I joked.

She opened her eyes and scowled at me. I stopped the joking and focused on the fucking.

"God, I love this," she said. "Aren't you going to rub my pussy?"

Recalling my time with Jackie, I did better than that. I moved my hands around to make sure I could hold her and she grabbed me tighter with her legs. Then I put my right hand between our stomachs and rubbed her clit.

"Oh, my god. That's perfect," she whispered. "Yes, Oh, my god, yes."

I then moved my left hand underneath her ass and closer to her asshole. I got my hand under the elastic of her bikini bottoms and rubbed around her asshole and tapped around her little tiny butt hole. She almost jumped out of my arms.

"God, yes, even better, yes, give it to me."

I tried to fuck her faster and rub her clit faster while still massaging outside of her little back side hole.

"Oh, god, I'm going to cum," she said, "Oh, god, oh, god, god, god, god, fuck me."

God wasn't fucking her, but I was glad it felt like it. I knew she was really close. I tried to anticipate her final release and I plunged my finger into her butt hole.

"OH, oh, oh, oh, god. Oh, fuck, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh," she sang out as her body convulsed in my arms. Her legs squeezed me silly as she orgasmed.

"God, that was great."

"I'm not god," I said, "But I'm glad you think so."

She giggled. She let her legs relax and I held her up as her legs returned to the bottom of the pool.

"Thank you," she said. "I'm sorry I couldn't make you cum, but thank you for fucking me and making me cum one more time. I hope to see you in Phoenix."

I could hear the timer ringing on the chair near us.

"Time to go," I said, "But yes, you'll see me in Phoenix. I promise."

We got out of the pool. There were towels in the towel cupboard and we took a couple. We dried off as I returned her to the room. Brian was not back, so I assumed the guys were still with Marti. I kissed and hugged all of the women. Good-bye was still difficult, but we agreed that we'd see each other at least some time in the morning. I walked back to my room and the guys were all leaving Marti. Marti wasn't there to show them to the door. The guys and I gave each other some back slaps and thanks for the fun week. We'd see each other in the morning some time, but probably really wouldn't get to spend any time together what with last minute packing or sightseeing and then getting off to the airport to catch flights. They also had some last minute souvenir shopping to do themselves.

I went into the room and Marti was giggling on the bed sitting against the headboard completely naked with her legs spread.

"Lick me clean," she said. "then I'll tell you all about the good-byes the guys gave me and I want to hear all about yours."

I got on my hands and knees on the bed. I was still in my swim suit. I had carried my other clothing. I licked some cum out of my wife's pussy. I'm not sure how many loads were there, but it didn't seem like a lot for those three guys. There was no pool on the bed, so I wondered what happened to the rest of the cum. There were some drips, but not big pool as I would have expected.

Then I saw the wine glass on the bed. It had at least a couple of ounces of cum in it. I imagined my wife catching the cum as it ran out of her and I got hard as I licked her clean. I imagined guys cumming in her mouth and her spitting it into the glass.

I finished up and said, "Girl am I going to fuck you." She smiled. I could tell she was in a post-orgasm dreamy state still. The guys must have fucked her good, but still I could also tell she was ready for one more.

After I finished up, she took the wine glass from the night stand and said, "Cheers." She guzzled the cum from the glass. The thick viscosity left some in the glass as she tipped it back down. I kissed her mouth and inserted my tongue. She had not swallowed yet and I tasted the cum as she swirled it around my tongue with hers. We finished kissing and she swallowed.

"Now, that's what I call a nightcap." She said and laughed. She looked at me with that evil, "I'm going to get you" grin.

I dove into her big tits and sucked on each one. "Careful," she said. "Good-byes are a very difficult thing or so it seemed."

As I kissed her tits and noticed some pretty deep teeth marks all over her areola and nipples, even toward the underside of her breasts. Some places broke the skin. There was a lot of redness and possibly hickeys arising. She told me how the guys were on her within a few second after me shutting the door. Apparently their idea of good-bye was a good gang bang, and good it was from the way Marti told it.

"They had brought some restraints that they said they got at a shop today when they went to get dinner. They were going to use them on their wives, but what the heck, they said, if I didn't mind. I didn't. They strapped me to the bed and they were so horny they began taking turns kissing me and sucking on my breasts. They sucked really hard. It hurt at first, but I got used to it and they kept kissing and biting and sucking hard on my tits."

I noticed more redness around her areolas and a few other teeth marks on her shoulders and around her cleavage. I continued to kiss around her tits, and then her neck.

"Then Brian put his cock in my mouth standing and fucked my mouth. Jack fucked my pussy. Joe was kissing and rubbing me feet. You know how I love my feet rubbed."

I saw the restraints still attached to the bed. I presumed if she didn't mind the guys tying her to the bed, that she wouldn't mind if I did. So, I attached the restraints to her wrists. My sexy wife continued her story with her arms pulled up and sideways in the restraints.

"Within no time, I had Brian cumming in my mouth and he said, no swallowing. He put the wine glass in front of me and told me to spit the cum into the wine glass. Jack was still fucking me and began cumming in my pussy. Brian gave the wine glass to Jack and Jack held it there to catch as much cum as he could. He even scooped some out from as deep as he could get into my pussy with his fingers to get it in the wine glass."

I also noticed that there were restraints at the bottom of the bed, so I attached them to her ankles and had her spread eagle next to me.

"Then Brian moved to kiss my feet, Joe fucked my pussy and jack put his cock in my mouth. Of course, jack had just cum, so I was sucking on him for quite some time, but joe hadn't cum yet, so he came right away and repeated the drill with the wine glass. These younger guys are pretty phenomenal.

By the time Joe came, Brian was ready again and fucked me too. It took him a little longer to cum. In fact, he came about the same time Jack did. That was really tough. I still hadn't had an orgasm because this was all happening so fast. None of the guys have cocks that really do much for my g-spot and no one had focused on my clit. So far, it was clearly about their pleasure, but I was extremely excited."

I inserted my now hard dick into my wife as she continued her story.

"Go slow," she said. "They really did a number one me."

Then she continued her story as I slowly moved my cock around in her pussy.

"I looked at the clock and it wasn't even 12:15 and Jack and Brian had cum twice and Joe only once. I thought they might take a rest or release me and we'd do something else, but I guess they are guys. Brian and Jack took a little break and watched as Joe had me suck his dick. I was focused on that when Brian began eating my pussy and finally I thought I was going to get to cum. I was so close when Joe's cock spurted more cum in my mouth. Joe held the wine glass in front of me and made me spit the cum in it again.

Brian stopped eating my pussy and I sighed terribly because I really wanted to cum. Joe began sucking my tits something awful again. Brian began fucking me again and Jack put his cock back in my mouth. Then they came again, and again with the wine glass. I still hadn't had an orgasm and Joe was still sucking and biting hard on my tits. I thought, well, at least I'll get some rest as the guys can't possibly cum again that soon. Then Joe started fucking me again and Brian began sucking and biting hard on my tits. There was a knock at the door and the waiter with the big cock was there with some food. I thought he'd leave, but it was clear that the guys wanted reinforcements. No sooner had Joe cum inside me and again filled the wine glass as best as possible, when the waiter took off all of his clothes and I was able to see his muscular body for the first time and he began to fuck me hard and fast. Brian got off my tits and let the waiter suck and bite on my tits while Jack put his cock in my mouth again. The waiter really got rough with me. It was so good. The waiter was going to cum and I thought that Brian and Joe can't quite be ready yet and Jack was taking a long time. Joe looked at his watch and there was a knock at the door. The knock sent the waiter off shooting into my pussy and Joe came back to put the wine glass at my pussy to catch the cum. Jack started to cum and I spit his cum into the wine glass again. I saw what the knock on the door was. Joe said, "Here is your good-bye present." It was Greg and Bill. The waiter put on his clothing, kissed me softly on the lips and left and Greg and Bill were already hard. I still had not had an orgasm and my body was bursting."