Our First Time Sharing in Cabo Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah's opinion was in the middle. She loved his size, but wasn't sure it was as great as Kathy's opinion.

"So, you wouldn't do it again?" Joe asked his wife.

Sarah smiled, "Well, yeah. I would. Again and again, probably."

We all laughed.

Then she admitted, "Actually, he fucked me twice—once missionary and once from behind, and I still wouldn't have minded it again."

We turned the conversation back to the morning and what did Cheryl and Chuck do and did Kathy and Pete find the gifts they were looking for.

It was getting to the twenty minute mark, so I thought I'd go after Brian and Jackie. I figured Greg and Bill knew how to tell time themselves. Besides, I had no clue where they were. I presumed Jackie and Brian were having sex as they told me to get them in their room. I wondered if they were done, then I wondered if they wanted a threesome. I didn't have their room key, so I knocked on the door

"It's...open." I head Jackie yell.

As I entered, I looked at the bed and Jackie was on top of Bill grinding her pussy onto his cock. Brian was behind her fucking her ass.

I took off my swim suit and got my cock ready for Jackie to suck. "Thank you," she said, having a hard time getting out the words.

"For what," I asked.

"For this," she said.

I didn't want to explain that this wasn't exactly my idea. I didn't think this was the time for it.

Besides we had less than ten minutes and now that I'd seen this, I wanted to cum.

Jackie sucked me like crazy. Bill and Brian were almost there. I wondered if they had each cum already once given the time. Bill grunted and finished in Jackie's pussy. She was almost at the edge, screaming, "Yes. cum in my pussy."

Bill went limp under Jackie. Brian stopped for a few seconds giving Bill the change to slide out. Bill got dressed and he and Greg headed back to volleyball.

Brian started grunting.

"Oh, god, baby, I feel your hot cum in my ass. So, good. So, good."

I couldn't help it. I couldn't believe it. This was so hot and unexpected that I blew into her mouth just as she was telling Brian how hot it was. It came on so fast that I didn't tell her it was coming. Her mouth was open and with the surprise she backed away and I spewed all over her face. I got some in her eyes and on her cheeks and in her hair. I have to admit that it looked really hot, but I'm not sure she was happy about it.

Brian, realizing what happened, flipped her over and began licking the cum from her face.

"Here, Honey. Let me help," he said. He continued to lick her clean and wipe the cum out of her hair and gave some of it to her to eat. She was a lot happier.

"Give us five minutes," Jackie said to me. I threw my swimsuit back on and left.

On the way back to volleyball, I checked on Chuck and Marti. They were sleeping, but from some cum dripping out of Marti's pussy, I could tell that they had fucked at least once. I let them sleep.

When I got back to volleyball, Greg was hitting on Kathy. He was putting sunscreen on her back and the backs of her legs. He wasn't shy about the fact that every time he went up her thigh, he touched her pussy. 18-year-old with a 65-year-old. I'm not sure if there is anything wrong with that, but it was hot to watch. Then he turned her over and began massaging the sunscreen into her thighs and again rubbing her pussy every chance he got. Then he moved to her stomach and rubbed sunscreen underneath her swimsuit cups and directly onto her breasts. They stared into each other's eyes as if they were long time lovers. I could tell Kathy wanted that huge young cock again.

Brian and Jackie arrived back with a certain glow. Joe asked, 'So, do you both need a few minutes?"

"Nope. We are ready. Aren't we honey?" Jackie said.

Brian agreed wholeheartedly.

Jackie came by me again and told me thanks again and that the reason they had me wait was so she could have the threesome alone before I joined in. She was hoping that I'd get to be more part of the threesome but the timing didn't work out quite right. So, maybe we'd have to do it again. She pinched my dick.

We played the same teams. This time they won. We were all beat and ready to cool off and to get something serious to eat. Kathy and Greg arrived back again with Kathy looking even happier than the first time and Greg looking as if he might actually have had enough.

Cheryl and I went to my room to wake up Marti and Chuck. It turns out that they were already awake. This time Chuck was in Marti in the missionary position. Cheryl pulled me on the bed next to them and began sucking my cock. Then she lay down next to Marti and I started fucking Cheryl.

Marti was already halfway to her orgasm so I pulled out the pillows and got into the position that I knew Cheryl would like from this morning. I raised her ass up off the bed and knelt before her rubbing her clit and fucking her frantically.

Marti began her orgasm. "Oh, my god, you guys, you are so hot. Fuck me chuck, fuck me till you cum." Chuck didn't slow down to let her relax, and she continued pushing her hips into him as he thrust.

Cheryl wasn't going to last long with the direct pressure on her clit either. "Oh, god, so fast, so fast, faster."

Chuck began cumming, "Oh, fuck, Marti, your pussy is so good."

Then Cheryl, "Fuck Don, yes, rub that clit, rub it."

Cheryl again squeezed my cock hard with her love tunnel muscles. I wasn't able to cum though due to the recent session with Jackie, Brian and Bill.

"God, Cheryl, your pussy feels so good. Squeeze my cock. Squeeze it."

Oh, god, Don, I'm there. There," Cheryl said as she finally hit her release point.

The ladies lay looking fondly at each other.

I tapped Chuck on the shoulder and we switched women for cleanup duty. I licked Chuck's cum out of my wife's pussy, then I kept as much as I could in my mouth to feed some to Marti. I kissed my wife deeply and swirled my tongue around hers, trying to keep the cum in our mouths as long as possible.

"Oh, you two are so much fun," Marti said. "Can we take you home with us."

We all laughed. "Oh, my god," Marti said again.

Cheryl and I told Chuck and Marti about lunch. It was about time so we got ready to go. Cheryl and Chuck needed to go back to their room to change. Marti and I showered and changed.

In the shower she said, "I know I was groggy, but you were in Greg's ass."

"And he had just finished with mine." I said. "We wanted you to watch the whole thing, but you fell asleep."

She had a blank look on her face. The a "That's gross" sort of look. Then a "OK, I get it" sort of look.

"OK," she said. "I think I get it. To some extent a hole is a hole and we women were doing girl on girl stuff...so..."

"So, there are lots of reasons," I said. "It actually started with Chuck. I think it actually makes me understand how women tick a little bit."

She told me she'd need to think about it, but she understood. She might even want to watch again.

Lunch was pretty uneventful. We decided to go to a restaurant away from the resort for more local ambience and to be closer to the landing for the glass bottom boat tour. We had a huge long table and every person sat across from their partner, again Kathy being paired up with Pete in these situations. We did manage to order and eat without too much other than conversation about the afternoon and more getting to know each other.

I had made a request that people sat next to others that they felt like they didn't know as well. Of course, all of us had only met this week, so no matter how much time we spent together, it seemed we were still learning something.

For example, I sat with Jack and found out that his dental business was expanding to a second office and that Jennifer was starting a new CrossFit program to get back in shape. She had stopped exercising other than playing a little volleyball here and there ever since she graduated from college thirteen years ago and after three kids, she just didn't have the motivation to lose the weight. She gained about ten extra pounds with each child, and there you go. I also found out that they didn't live too far from Brian and Jackie who lived pretty close to our daughter in the Glendale area.

We all headed off for the glass bottom boat tour after lunch. The glass bottom boat was a nice relaxing break from the resort and from sex. I know I felt like I needed a rest. I brought my DSLR and was shooting a lot. I shot a lot of our group as well. People were friendly with each other and I was even able to get a group photo at one point.

The breeze was nice and the shade of the top of the boat kept us a little bit cool. Of course, a reason to go do Cabo in December is the weather. It's nice, but not too hot.

After the tour, we all took off for the far end of the swimming beach. We headed as far as we could go and still set out blankets and brought some food, perhaps for an early dinner. It was still warm and we figured we had another two hours or so until sundown. A group swam for a while and played in the water. We had a huge chicken fight in the water. Others relaxed and read by the beach.

As it got closer to sundown, we decided to have dinner on the beach. A couple of us ran and got some food and came back. It was about 6:30 by now and it was getting dark. It was still around 70 degrees. Marti and I were still in our swim suits because coming from Colorado, this was pretty amazing weather. Our Phoenix friends started putting on shirts and other cover ups. Joe even said he wished he had brought some warmer clothing. Several people around us had left and so we were an island to ourselves.

Marti and I didn't have big appetites and we finished early. It may have been one too many glasses of wine, but I started making out with Marti on the beach in the middle of our group. I realized that other than the people closest to us, it was now dark enough that I couldn't see anyone. That meant that no one could see us. I unclasped my wife's bikini top and began sucking her breasts.

Other than the danger of getting some sand on her tits and in my mouth, it really wasn't a big deal. It was kind of fun out there in the dark. Joe and Sarah were closest to us on one side and they seemed to like the idea as they joined in. Jennifer and Jack were on the other side of us and they started in too. I could hear the silence growing as conversations ended and soon all of the couples were engaged in some form of cuddling and making out. In the dark, it was hard to tell, but given our group, I wouldn't be surprised if something more than kissing was going on. Sure enough, Kathy began gasping, trying to keep quiet, but failing. I assumed she was still with Pete. It wasn't long afterward that I heard Pete grunt. It's funny how you can tell the personal sounds of grunts and moans after having sex with someone a couple of times.

So, the non-married couple is the first to complete the act. Not all of the couples ended up having sex there on the beach, but I did hear Chuck and Cheryl cumming soon afterwards. For us, Marti pulled her swim suit bottoms to one side and let me in, but we never really tried to reach orgasm. We just wanted to cuddle and be next to each other. I didn't listen carefully for anyone else after Marti and I got started, but I do recall that at least two other couples achieved orgasms that were audible. Conversations between partners and even couples rose again. I looked past Marti at Jennifer and Jack. Jennifer smiled at me. I wasn't sure, but the look seemed to be her seduction look. So, "Switch?" I mouthed. Jennifer nodded her head and smiled. I still had my swim suit around my thighs. I whispered to Marti, "Jennifer wants to switch with us."

Marti kissed me and smiled. Silently as possible, I rolled over top of Marti and then over Jack. Jack rolled over to face Marti. I began hugging and kissing Jennifer. She said, "I have an idea. What if we all just make out with each other's partner for a few minutes each. There is no way you guys can cum with each woman in an hour, but what if you just cum in the last person you end up with?"

This sounded like fun. We hadn't done anything like this as a group and I didn't think anyone would mind. I whispered over my shoulder to Marti and she and Jack liked the idea too. I told her to pass it on around the group through and when it got back to me and Jennifer, we'd start a timer. People could do whatever they wanted for ten minutes, then Jennifer would call switch and the guys would switch to the next partner.

Jennifer and I continued to kiss and fondle one another. Since the message might take a minute or two to get around the group and then I'd have ten minutes to be with Jennifer, I went ahead and felt for the bottom of her bikini. It wasn't there. I felt her pussy and between me and Jack, Jennifer was already very wet. I placed the head of my dick against her clit and rubbed it. Jennifer gasped and couldn't speak for a minute. "This is ok, isn't it?" I asked. She didn't answer but dug her tongue deeper into my mouth.

The message got back to us that it was a go. Jennifer reached for her phone while we were still kissing and set a ten minute timer. I thought about sticking my cock into her pussy, but she was enjoying the pressure on her clit so much, I hated to change. It felt good for me too.

Jennifer and I continued as we were. She stopped us for just long enough to remove her bikini top. I kissed her breasts as I rubbed the head of my cock against her clit. Her breath shortened and sped up. It was even darker now so I could barely see in front of me, but I could see well enough to know that she was going to have an orgasm. I rubbed my dick against her even faster and harder. Her body moved against mine, her hips bucked against my cock. "Oh, my," she said. Then she went back to kissing me. I felt Jack's ass bumping against mine and I could tell he was fucking Marti. The timer went off and he gasped with a disappointed sound. I could hear Marti consoling him.

"Thank you. That was great." Jennifer said as I tried to look in the darkness for which way I should switch. I guess we should have established that in the beginning. Some of us guys bumped into each other and finally most of us ended up standing or kneeling trying to determine which woman to spend the next ten minutes with. We guys decided that it would be easier if we went in more or less a counter clockwise direction. We weren't in a true circle, but at least if we knew the general direction to switch in, we could figure it out.

I ended up with Sarah next. Fun little Sarah was giggling when I rolled over onto her, partially by accident because I couldn't see well. I rolled down to her side and she told me that she liked me on top of her. I got back on top of her to kiss her. My frolicking with Jennifer meant that I was fully erect again. I might be able to cum in Sarah, but it wasn't entirely clear that she wanted my cock, so we just kissed and I played with her breasts.

I pressed my pelvis against hers and placed pressure. She spread her legs and wrapped them around me. Her arms were too short, but she was trying to pull my swim suit all the way off me. I went ahead and pulled them all the way off. I kicked them off my right heel and they went flying. I hoped that I wouldn't have to go find them in a hurry. Sarah again put her legs around me and I took advantage and inserted my cock inside her and began pumping. I'm not sure how much time we had left. I wanted to make her cum, but she didn't seem to care about that. Perhaps she had already had a couple of orgasms, but part of the fun of this game was that you just didn't know and it was like speed dating, but it was speed sexy time.

I could barely see her face, but I could tell she was enjoying this. She met my every thrust. She whispered, "Faster. Cum inside me." There was a lot of whispering going around and I wondered what everyone was saying. For now, I concentrated on Sarah and increased my speed, but I didn't cum.

"Switch," Jennifer said, just loud enough for all to hear.

"Thank you." Sarah said. I pulled out of Sarah. It was sooner than I would have wanted to withdraw, but that was part of the fun of the game. I really thought I could cum in her. I remembered to move counter clockwise and found Cheryl next to me. Creative and fun little Cheryl. I'm sure she would have some ideas.

"Oh, Hi, Lover," she said. "I was wondering when I'd get you." She rolled over completely into a 69 position on top of me. That was a surprise. I was expecting to get lots of kisses. I did but it was her on my cock and me on her pussy. Her pussy was dripping cum. I'm not sure how many loads or whose it was. I licked that all up as best I could. Then I went to work on her clit. She thrust her pussy in my face and pressed hard.

She tried to squeeze my head with her thighs. She had strong thighs and she squeezed so hard I couldn't hear much. She was cumming, but I couldn't hear her moans or anything other than muffled words because her thighs were so tight on my ears. I was pleased that I could give her such pleasure. This time I flipped around to be face to face with her. "I'm sorry that I couldn't get you to cum," she said.

I told her to remember that's not as easy with an old guy and I just appreciate the chance to be with her. She giggled. "I guess that's part of the fun," she said.

I held her and kissed her. She had gone completely passive, which was OK with me. Too soon, Jennifer called switch again. I had to get up on my knees to move and find Kathy waiting for me.

I squeezed that hard body. "I just came for the third time," she said, "and my pussy is a little tender so be careful. It's ok if I don't orgasm with you."

We kissed and held each other. I massaged her muscular body. I spent some time squeezing her tight ass and she did mine also. I kissed her breasts, then she kissed my chest. We went back to some heavy tongue wrestling. I told her how much this week with her meant to me and she expressed how much she enjoyed being with me as well. I complimented her on her dancing and exercise discipline. She complimented me on my workout routine and the help I'd given her and also about Marti and Marti's acceptance of her.

I was starting to get hard again and entered Kathy. I knew that we wouldn't have time for anything more than the feeling of our genitals being together, but I wanted to unite with her. She gave a slight gasp as I entered her and we wiggled our pelvises together. I enjoyed the tightness of her vaginal muscles on my cock.

"I'm not Greg," I said.

"That's OK," she whispered. "Being full was great, but he's still a teenager. He's not someone I want to be with."

She squeezed me tight a couple of times when Jennifer called for a switch.

"Maybe we can finish later," I said. She kissed me on the cheek and I moved on to my last woman.

Jackie was the only woman I hadn't been with so this time it wasn't a surprise. Long tall Jackie. I gave her ass a slap loud enough for everyone to hear it.

"Ouch, do it again," she whispered.

I slapped her ass again and then a third time.

"That's enough for now," she said. "You can save more for private time."

Marti and I had never done spanking. I had never even asked if she'd like it. So, this was a bit strange, but I didn't spank her hard. I wondered how hard she wanted it.

It was still awkward when I got next to Jackie. Her height didn't bother me, it was simply an adjustment. When I was face to face with her, my cock was in her stomach and not at her opening between her legs. When we played footsies, my feet rubbed her calves and ankles and not her feet. I was able to rub my chest against her chest and that was special. We didn't speak at first, we just rubbed and kissed. "I've only cum once," she said with some disappointment in her voice. On the other hand, I really wanted to cum.