Our First Time Sharing in Cabo Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two recovered from their orgasms and then looked again at each other. There was a look of fear in their eyes as what occurred in their sexual furor now became apparent in their more rational state. They exchanged no further words, but Nancy's father removed his penis from her pussy.

I decided I was going to fuck this girl that I had brought to the room as she promised. I pulled my cock from my wife and tapped Nancy's dad who was still in shock at what he had done and nudged him toward my wife.

I entered his daughter with a single stroke. I wanted her badly and she was still very hot to fuck again. She showed a little of the shock of fucking her father, but it quickly turned to passion to be fucked again.

Her father watched as I pleasured his daughter. It took him a few minutes, but he came to a realization of where he was. He also seemed to accept that he couldn't change what had happened, but they had to deal with that later because I was going to fuck his daughter. Marti also was pulling at him to fuck her. He wasn't ready yet, but she planted her mouth on his and directed his attention to her. He was horny enough to again engage with my wife. I knew he'd be inside her soon.

"That was hot watching you with your dad, but now you're mine," I said.

She didn't respond other than, "Fuck me with that old cock."

Soon she was focused on me again. She was meeting my thrusts and ignoring her father. I glanced over and Marti was now sucking on her new lover's dick getting him hard. His focus was still torn between watching his daughter fuck and upon the cock sucking he was receiving.

Nancy and I looked into each other's eyes and she was now focused completely on the fucking I was giving her. I remembered that cute little ass that walked out of the dance hall and pulled my dick from her. She looked alarmed and disappointed, but I flipped her onto all fours and quickly got into her from behind and got a good rhythm going. She pushed back against me like an animal in heat. I wasn't going to last long now, so I rubbed her clit to try to get her to orgasm as well. Sure enough it didn't take much.

"Oh, yes, rub that clit, rub it good. Rub it faster. Fuck me. God, your cock feels good, Oh, god it feels good."

I was going to make this little girl cum no matter what. I held my muscles tight so I wouldn't cum until she did.

"Oh, god," she said loudly, as she bucked back against my cock and I let go and released my cum inside her. We both tried to catch our breath as our orgasms caused us to push against each other almost simultaneously. My cock was involuntarily throbbing still even after I had let go of my final stream of cum. Cum from her father and me were now dripping from her pussy. I couldn't help it. Like an instinct, I pushed her head down to the mattress so her ass was high in the air and I got under her to lick her pussy clean. As I did so, I noticed that Nancy's dad was already fucking Marti. I had no idea how long he'd been in my wife, but the two of them were going at it like crazy. I assumed they were spurred on by watching us. After I finished with Nancy's pussy, I held her and we lay watching her father with my wife.

I was spooning Nancy and holding one of her breasts as Marti shouted, "Yes, fuck me like that, just like that. AH. Oh, ah, ah, ah. Ah. Like that. YES"

Then Nancy's father began bucking and with a couple of grunts unloaded inside Marti. Marti was still in the middle of her orgasm. "yes, fill me with your cum, yes, yes, yes. Fill me up."

"Are you OK?" I asked Nancy.

"Yes. I am. It's fun to watch my dad fuck." She said.

"I meant with having sex with your father."

"Yeah, I think I'm ok. You got me so hot and seeing my dad's desire for me, I just couldn't say no. Now that it's over. I think I'm OK, but I might have said no if I had been thinking rationally. He probably would have too."

"So, you're not quite OK?"

"Yeah, I'm OK. I love my dad. It was a moment of weakness for both of us...and it was great sex. I doubt it will happen again, but as long as he ends up being OK, I'm OK."

I held onto her as we watched her dad and Marti cuddle and catch their breath. Nancy's dad still had his cock in Marti and was staring into her eyes. Marti was still breathing hard.

Nancy's dad looked at her. She smiled at him. He smiled at her.

"Sorry," he said.

"It's OK, dad." She said. "It's not like you raped me. I liked it, but let's not do it again. OK?"

"OK," he said. "I'm glad you aren't angry."

"Marti and I should get back to our friends, if they are still there," I said.

All agreed. Marti was still a bit dazed by the events and the fucking she got.

"By the way, my name is Tutku," Nancy's father said.

"Hi. I'm Don. You've met my wife, Marti."

He laughed. "Yes, we've met. And you've met my daughter Nancy."

I said that I certainly have.

"That was awkward," he said. "I did not mean to have sex with my daughter. I do not want you to think that I do that sort of thing. I have never touched her that way before. You two were so passionate and I saw my daughter in a new light for that moment and Marti had me worked up into such a frenzy that I felt I had to have that young woman."

"I was the same way father," admitted Nancy, "I saw you with Marti, eating her pussy and making her orgasm and I saw your dick and Don had just made me orgasm and my pussy was on fire. I would not have approached you, but when you approached me, I could not stop. I didn't want to stop, but as I said, please let's not do that again."

"Agreed," Tutku said. "you won't tell anyone, he asked?"

Marti and I agreed that we wouldn't tell anyone. We were all almost fully dressed by the time we finished this conversation. We put on the finishing touches of our outfits and headed back to the dance hall.

Tutku and Nancy excused themselves as it was getting late and they had registered for an early morning tour for their first day. Besides, Tutku said nothing could match what just happened.

On the way back to the dance hall, Marti and I talked about our last night.

"Perhaps I'm overthinking this," I began, "but we'll be together for our last night, which is great with me, but I've been thinking of all of our friends we've made and that we probably will be able to see all or most of them in the future, but it's almost as shame that we can't have one more group activity."

"You mean another orgy?" Marti said.

"I'm not sure," I said. "I mean, not really. That's not intimate enough. That's the problem. On one level, I'd love to stay up all night and play rotating rooms like we did on the beach, but we'd be exhausted tomorrow. Not to mentioned that after what happened on the beach and what we just did, I'm not sure I could cum with six women. I mean, perhaps I wouldn't have to because as long as I got each woman to orgasm, I'd feel good about it, but then I wouldn't have time with you and I wouldn't get any sleep, and I don't even know if anyone else would be interested."

"Oh, I'm sure they'd be interested," said Marti. "What happened on the beach was hot and I wouldn't mind an hour with each of you guys, even if there were no sex."

We thought about it as we continued our walk back to the dance hall. We stopped at the entrance.

"We don't even know who is left. It's getting late and some may have left, but we could propose our idea and see what happens. Maybe no one else will want to do it. Maybe everyone will. Maybe only some will take us up on it?"

Marti replied. "The more I think about it, I am not sure. I want to, but no sleep does not seem palatable. So, six hours of musical beds, doesn't seem realistic. It would probably be close to midnight by the time we got out of here. That means we'd finish around 6 a.m. What about a half hour with each person? Is that enough?"

"It's definitely not enough for me to cum. It's probably enough for me to get each woman to cum. It still means that even if all goes according to plan, we'd get to bed at 3 a.m. at this point too, it would be a shame to pick favorites as well. I've been thinking about that on the dance floor, perhaps a couple of days ago, I could have picked a couple of the women and justified leaving some out, but now, it's just too hard."

Marti felt my crotch. "Well, it's not too hard yet, but it's getting there. I can tell you like the idea. What about this? You've spent a night with Kathy and Cheryl. So, what if we let them know about our plan in advance. That leaves four, if you count me, but I'm going to sleep with you anyway, so that means it's really three women. At a half hour each, that would get us back together at 1:30 and we could cuddle and sleep, then you can fuck my brains out in the morning."

I couldn't believe we were spending so much time thinking about this, but it made some sense. It fulfilled my desire to have some closure to the week and it recognized that Kathy, Pete, Cheryl and Chuck had already taken a lot of our time. It also recognized that especially with Pete living so close to us, Marti would have ample opportunity to reconnect with him, if she wanted to. Cheryl and Chuck live near Marti's parents so we'd be seeing them at least a few times a year. Kathy lived about a half hour from my brother, so I could make an excuse to see her. That was the toughest one. The others lived near my daughter and her husband, but that would be a tougher get together just because my aunt also lives in the Phoenix area, so we are pretty busy when we go there. We'd probably only have one evening or day with those couples and so it would either end up being a gangbang or we'd have to choose one couple per visit. Yes, I was overthinking this, but that's my analytical accountant nature, I guess.

We entered the dance hall as I was still thinking this all out. Our friends were all still there, but Pete and Kathy were leaving. We told them about our plan, just so they didn't feel left out. We didn't want them to find out in the morning. They were tired and Kathy was going to fuck Pete one more time (Kathy's words) and then were looking forward to some sleep. They thanked us for a wonderful time and went to their rooms.

Cheryl and Chuck were on the dance floor. I suggested to Marti that we cut in on them and let them know our plan. Dancing with them one last time might also make the news more palatable to them if they felt left out. Marti cut in first, then I approached Cheryl. They were more than happy to dance with us.

"Hi," she said. "I'm glad you came back. I wasn't sure when I saw you leave. I know you were following that little girl."

That little girl was actually bigger than Cheryl, but I knew what she meant.

"So, was she over eighteen?" Cheryl asked.

"She was eighteen," I said.

"Still in high school, I bet," said Cheryl.

"Yep." I probably smirked.

I related Marti's and my plan to her. She looked a bit disappointed, but said, "Well, I didn't expect to get to be with you tonight, so I guess there's nothing lost, but you can't blame me if I'm a little jealous."

"Well, we haven't even asked the other couples. They might even say no, but I'm guessing they'll go for it, at least Marti thinks they will. Besides, we'll see you and Chuck more than anyone else here, except for Pete, that is if you want us to." I smirked at her again. She kicked my shin.

"If we want you to?" she asked. "Do you think we wouldn't?"

"No. We'll try to get to Fort Worth at least four, if not six times this year."

"I'm not sure I can go that long without my old man," she said.

I looked over at Chuck with Marti. "I'm not sure that Marti will be able to go that long without Chuck, so maybe it will be more often."

Cheryl smiled and leaned her head into my shoulder. She also pushed her pelvis into mine. We danced like this the rest of the song. Her pelvis was still pressed against me.

"Promise me this, though," Cheryl said. "Promise me that you'll give me one more chance to remind you why you need to visit us in Fort Worth."

"I'll tell you what," I said. "I'm going to plan to work out in the morning and I promise I'll be watching your little ass as you squat. You're doing legs tomorrow. I can even help spot you on your hip thrusts."

Cheryl smiled. "Deal," she said. "7 O'Clock?"

"7:30," I replied.

"Deal."

It seemed as if Chuck and Marti had a friendly conversation. He took Cheryl's hands. "Let's go get to bed, Honey. We need to let these little love birds have their time."

Cheryl did catch the sarcasm. "But Don said..."

"I know," said Chuck. "I know the plan." He looked over his shoulder at Marti smiling as he led Cheryl to their room.

We walked over to the table to which the other couples had just returned after finishing their dances.

"Glad you could join us," said Jack.

"Yeah," said Joe. "That was quite a draw of the cards."

We didn't reveal much other than we both had a good time. We didn't relate the fact that we had sex in the same room, especially that we had witnessed some hot incest.

"We were all about to head to our rooms," said Jackie. "It is getting late. How about one last dance with each of us?"

"We had a slightly different idea," said Marti. "We wanted to say good bye to each of you properly."

All of them appeared interested in what Marti was about to say.

"So," she continued. "Don and I want to let you know that we've had a great time this week and we know that there won't be much time, if any tomorrow to say proper good-byes. We know that we plan to see each other again in Phoenix, but we don't know how often we'll get there and we are always busy when we get there. We also know that there aren't huge reasons for you to come to Colorado Springs. So, my point is that even with good intentions, it's hard to say how much we'll see you guys and how much we'll have a chance to spend time with you guys when we do see you. We think we've come up with a plan that will give us all a chance to say proper good byes."

"I'm all ears," said Sarah. "This sounds good."

"Well," I began. "Did everyone enjoy our musical partners game at the beach this evening?"

All smiled and agreed they did. They listened with even further anticipation now.

"My, I mean our, proposal is that we play revolving spouses again, but this time we have a half hour together either in our rooms or whatever. It doesn't have to be sex. So, if a couple wants to go for a half hour walk or go for a drink at the bar or whatever, that works too. It's a way to have a longer good bye and then we may not feel so pressured tomorrow. We think we've had a special week with you all and want to make sure we cap it off well."

"Wow," said Jackie. "I've been feeling the same way, but hadn't taken the time to think through this, but I love the idea. What about you honey?" She looked at Brian. He looked at everyone.

Brian looked at Marti. "My only problem with the plan is that I only get a half hour with Marti and then I will spend the other half hours with women I already know and will almost certainly spend time with when I get home. How about if all of us men spend all of the hour and a half with Marti. We can divide that up any way we and Marti choose. All of the ladies will go with Don and they can also spend that time however they choose. Why put a half hour time limit?"

Everyone agreed that made more sense. I was afraid that I would not get to spend individual time with the ladies, but I also agreed that a half hour each was arbitrary. I also thought of the fun all four of us could have together.

Marti took all of the guys to our room. The women took me to Jackie's room as it was closest to the dance hall. I stopped at my room to get a change of clothes in case the girls and I went for a walk or did something else. I told Marti to have fun and that I'd see her at 1:30. It was still quarter till midnight so we had a little over and hour and a half. When I left the room, Brian already had his cock out and was stroking it. Jack and Joe were unbuckling their pants, so I guessed that they already had a plan.

I got to Jackie's room and all three women were already undressed and on the bed in a triangle eating each other. Jackie took her mouth off Sarah's pussy long enough to tell me to sit down and just watch, and no playing with myself.

Wow, what a start to our half hour. Within about ten minutes I was so hot, I could not believe it. After everything I had seen this week, this was new and exciting. The three women with their three totally different figures were exciting to watch by themselves. Sarah began her orgasm first. She had to stop eating Jennifer long enough to get her breath and gasp for air. Jackie stopped eating Sarah and I still watched as Sarah and Jennifer continued. Jackie had her orgasm next as she could concentrate on Jennifer's licking. "Oh, god, Jennifer. That's so good, yes, lick it, lick it. Yes."

Jackie was now unoccupied as Sarah continued eating Jennifer. Jennifer was now free to enjoy her pleasure. Jackie came over to me and massaged my dick. She then knelt in front of me and pulled my pants to my thighs and sucked my cock.

"No...fair...ah, ah, oh, yes, Sarah, yes. Right there...no...fair...Jack...ie...oh, god. Yes." Said Jennifer seeing that Jackie had my cock in her mouth.

"That's what you get for not cumming fast enough," answered Jackie and she returned to sucking my cock. I was enjoying watching and being sucked. The blowjob felt so good it made it difficult to watch. My head wanted to roll backwards.

Jennifer let go and screamed, "Yes." Her body twitched. Sarah didn't stop. "Stop, stop, enough." Said Jennifer. She had to catch her breath. Sarah jumped off the bed and came over to me and rubbed my balls.

"My turn," she said. She and Jackie began trading off every few licks. Jennifer was still watching from the bed.

Jennifer said, "Here is our plan. We want to spend some individual time with you, but we also want to show you a good time together. So, we are starting with this appreciation time. If you cum in one of our mouths, you probably won't be able to fuck us and even if you don't, will you be able to fuck us all in an hour and a half?"

I admitted that it would be difficult to cum in each of them in an hour and a half and it wouldn't really leave us with any time to talk or relax.

Jennifer said that's what they figured, so here is the plan. We're going to suck you off. Then you get to decide what you want to do with each one of us with the time that remains. The faster you cum, the more time you get to spend with us individually, and we'll figure out what to do while you are with each one of us.

I could hardly say anything to agree because Sarah and Jackie were doing such a great job sucking my cock. Jennifer got on her knees too and the three alternated.

"Good bye, It's been fun," said Jennifer as she got into the mix and bobbed up and down on my cock. She took a long turn. Her blue eyes looked up at me and I ran my hands through her hair. She was good at this. The challenge was who wanted the cum most. Jennifer was sucking hard and I wanted to cum fast so we could begin our individual time. Just as I thought I might cum in her mouth, I got an idea. It was sort of an evil idea and I didn't ask the women what they thought of it.

Sarah then moved Jennifer out of the way and took another turn. I was getting so close to cumming, again looking into Sarah's brown eyes and beginning to fuck her mouth when Jackie moved in and took her turn.

There was wonderful Jackie. At first she had been the most shy about the swapping idea, but since she came around, she was the hottest. Looking at this tall supermodel sucking on my cock sent me over the edge. I knew I was going to spurt my cum and so I pulled my cock out of her mouth and spurt onto her face, she opened her mouth to catch more and I directed the second spurt at Sarah and hit her in the face as well. The third spurt I hit Jennifer in the throat. The fourth spurt hit Sarah in the chest and the fifth spurt hit Jackie on her right tit. None of the women moved or tried to get out of the way or seemed to be bothered by my idea. Unfortunately, everything after that was more or less a dribble out of my cock. Jackie licked off the cum from my cock head and from my hand. Some of the dribbles ended up on Jackie's thighs really close to her pussy. The women remained in their position. They were a little startled, but possibly also wondered what I would do next.