Our First Time Sharing in Cabo Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This game had me turned on and having my dick inside Kathy for a little while gave me the thought that it could happen. I slid my cock into Jackie and began a slow motion. We were on our sides so I was able to reach one hand down to play with her clit while I moved in and out. "Thank you," she said. "For what?" I asked.

"I know you are going to take care of me," she said.

While I wanted to cum, I really wanted her to cum. As far as I could tell, and I didn't pay much attention to anyone else in the dark, no one had done much that couldn't be done lying down. I didn't want any passersby to be able to see anything that seemed like all out sex. Given the darkness, I was hoping that with our group, no one walking by could tell that anyone was naked or that anything more than kissing and fondling was happening. However, I also knew enough about Jackie that if I really wanted to make her cum, then I would go doggy, so I whispered, "Are you daring enough to let me take you from behind out here?"

She didn't answer. She removed my hand from her clit and slid my cock out of her. She rolled over and got on all fours. I moved in behind her and tried to look around in the dark. Unfortunately, it was still light enough that I could see some people moving around in the distance, which meant that they might be able to see us. As I looked over our group, I couldn't really see anyone other than make out vague shadows, but as I suspected, everyone was lying pretty much flat on the ground. I got my cock back into Jackie and my hand back on her clit and she began pushing back against my thrusts and squeezing my cock with her pussy. It felt so good and I hoped that Jennifer didn't call time. I also could tell that Jackie was enjoying my work on her clit. Because I was behind her, she spoke a little more loudly than a whisper, "Yes, do that. Do that on my clit. I'll cum for you."

We kept it up and I moved my hand faster on her clit as well as pumped faster to make myself cum. She pushed back against me as we tried to maintain a rhythm. We were giving it all we could to get each other off.

Jennifer called time, but Jackie didn't stop and I didn't stop. I could feel Jackie about to cum and an idea came to me. I slapped her ass. Then I slapped it again. Sure enough, she said in above whisper volume, "Yes, so hot, I'm cum...ming." Her ass now bucked against my pelvis and I shot my cum inside of her. I continued pumping her pussy until my dick stopped pulsing.

While I couldn't see everyone, I could tell that the couples closest to us had stopped to watch. I imagined that everyone was at least trying to see what we were doing. Jackie and I collapsed next to each other. Brian was now behind me and said, "Dude, Jennifer called time. You fucked my wife over time." He was joking of course, and everyone laughed.

"Sorry," I said. "Your wife was so loud, I couldn't hear the buzzer."

We had planned to get back to the resort for more dancing. Marti and I were enjoying the nightly dancing as we didn't get a chance to do it as often as we'd like at home. Since taking up ballroom dancing, we enjoyed it as we became more capable. We had been improving our skills a lot, but needed more time to practice. It was also fun teaching others.

Even Jack, Joe and Pete had taken a little opportunity to learn a few steps, although I can't say they were into it, they didn't mind watching as much or even occasionally taking a turn on the floor. Kathy enjoyed it too as she had not danced this much since her husband had died. She told me that dancing was a nice release for her, but also gave her fond memories of dancing with her husband.

Chuck and Cheryl actually were starting to get the hang of it too and said that they'd like to take lessons when they got home. Jackie, Sarah and Jennifer already liked to dance, but their skills were improving with the almost every night dancing. Brian was already good and he enjoyed the opportunity to improve as well.

After we had all laughed and exchanged some stories about the fun of our little game, we headed back to get ready to dance. On the way back, Marti said that her most fun time was with Brian. Because of the way we rotated, I got to Jackie last, but Brian followed Jack.

So, he was the second guy besides me. He had not cum with his wife. Marti was his second. I hadn't thought of this, but because we switched with Jennifer and Jack first, only Jack and I got to be with all of the women and Jennifer and Marti got to be with all of the men, unless some of the other couples had switched before, but from my experience with the women, they had not, which means that some people got shorted. No one complained though, so...

Anyway, Marti said that Brian was so horny by the time he rolled over on Marti that he stuck his cock in her without any warning and began pumping away. Something about his height gave him a great angle on her pussy and she was cumming in no time, especially because Jack didn't make her cum, but got her really close. Brian didn't cum until the ten minutes was almost up so she was able to cum yet again within the ten minutes. She wanted to have Brian again and again, but it was fun to switch and she found it interesting to compare the guys' styles back to back. She also said that while Brian was fucking her, she could feel Pete going at it with Jackie. They were bumping into each other on alternate strokes.

While Marti and I planned to spend this last night together in our room, I also thought about all of the wonderful people we'd met and had sex with. In addition to that, I knew that Marti wouldn't mind if Greg fucked her a million more times before we left. Now, she wanted more of Brian. How to decide what to do? Flip a coin? At this point it was more like rolling a die.

Dancing went well. Jack and Joe even asked for more instruction from Kathy and Marti. So, more warming up of potential sex partners. Were we going to have a final night's gangbang as Cheryl said earlier? I tried hard to dance with each woman more or less equally. Each woman made me hard for different reasons. Because it was our last night, there was also a lot of conversation, both on the dance floor and at our tables. People realized that they did like each other and wanted to get to know more. I wanted to know more about Jackie's marketing business. I learned more about the Phoenix area from all of our Arizona folks. I spent time learning more about Cheryl's budding career plans as well as likes and dislikes in reading and music. The other pleasant thing about the evening is that everyone seemed to be over playing favorites. In my case, I realized that while I might have favorites, every time I was with one of the women, that woman was my favorite because it brought to mind what was special about that woman.

As the night came to a close and I knew we only had the morning that we could spend together, I became more possessive of my wife and more romantically attached. I found myself dancing with Marti more often and more closely than with the other women. I had a pretty nice hard on going during one dance as we discussed our feeling for each other, the vacation, the other people we'd been with and what we were going to do to each other tonight, when a couple cut in on us. It wasn't anyone that we'd met or even seen before. The man was a good looking guy about 45 I'd guess. The woman was very young. I would guess about 25 or so. It made me think, "husband and wife or dad and daughter?"

The guy had black hair and perhaps an Italian or even middle eastern look. The young woman who led me away had that same look, so I assumed daughter. I turned out to be right.

"My dad thinks your wife is hot," she said boldly.

"Really," I asked. "So, you got stuck with me?"

"No." she answered, "I didn't get stuck. You're a good looking guy. I don't tell my dad, but I like older men. I've had sex with three of my dad's friends. He doesn't know it though."

"Hmm, so, you are about mid-twenties, I'd guess and your dad about mid-forties or so."

"My dad is forty-eight and I'm eighteen. I'm still in high school and going to college next fall," she said, "And your wife is probably about forty-five and you are probably...hmmm...about forty-eight or so."

"Thank you," I said. "That's very flattering. My wife is fifty-five and I'm fifty-seven."

She looked surprised. Her name was Nancy and she danced very well. I observed that her father did as well. I also saw that he was pressing against Marti very hard. I found out that they had just flown in today. She had seen me playing volleyball on the beach and complimented me on staying in such good shape for a fifty seven year old. She was bold.

She said that she and her dad made a habit of finding sex partners for her dad. As far as she knew, her dad didn't know that when he hooked up with a married woman, she often hooked up with the husband, even if he was older, but she'd never been with a man over fifty. They didn't do it often. It wasn't as if she was a slut, but when they went on vacation a few times this year, her dad would try to get laid and so she would too. I wondered if she had done it before she turned eighteen.

"So, you want to have sex with me?" I asked.

"I'm not sure yet," she said. "But you are attractive. I have to make sure you are safe and that my dad won't find out. Even though he likes to play around a little, I'm not sure if he'd approve of me doing it too. He still thinks I'm too young to make some of those decisions. He knows I've been sexually active, but he doesn't know how often or with whom. I don't have sex as much as I'd like. I don't have a steady boyfriend and I don't just fuck every guy that comes along. In fact, I'll bet I only have sex about four or five times a year. I mean, fucking sex. I play with other guys, but if they don't work out, I don't fuck them. Like I said, I'm not a slut. So, it's also important that my dad likes your wife. That way we have a distraction so he doesn't know if we have sex. Of course, that assumes you want to have sex with me. I've never been turned down though."

"I can see why. You're a very attractive young lady," I said.

Nancy was very pretty with that exotic olive skin and those coal black eyes. She also had a perfect eighteen year old figure. She was just a little shorter than I was, probably 5' 8".

I saw Marti go back to our tables and say something to our friends who weren't on the dance floor. She then left the room. I wasn't sure what was up until I saw Nancy's father leave the room a few minutes later by another exit.

"That's the signal," Nancy told me. "they're gone so we can do whatever we want."

She emphasized whatever.

"I guess that means you've given me the OK, right?"

"If my dad likes your wife, then I presume that you're OK and you've given me no reason not to trust you." She pulled me tighter. "Besides, something tells me that you like me."

I did have a hard on and I was even unconsciously pushing it against her. She rubbed her pussy against me even harder.

Eighteen, I thought. I was trusting her, but she looked twenty-five. As a senior in high school, she could be eighteen. My hard on took over. I looked over at our table to all of the ladies that I wanted to fuck, but my wife had left to have sex with a new guy, at least that's what I assumed.

"We'll have to go to your room," she said. "My father always takes his women to his room. Are you swingers? Or is your wife cheating on you?"

"Swingers."

"That's what I thought. Normally a woman won't go that easily unless she's in an open marriage."

I didn't have time to tell her that our marriage had only been open for less than a week.

"What is your room number?" she asked. "I'll go out and then you can meet me. That way it can look less conspicuous if you need it to."

I told her my room number. I waited thinking about whether I really wanted to do this. I looked over at Jackie dancing with her husband and how much I'd love to be with her again and that Marti said she could do it with Brian over and over.

I saw Sarah and Jennifer dancing with their husbands and how much fun I had with them and how Jack and Joe had really warmed up over the past few days. I saw Kathy dancing with Pete and how much Kathy's tight body appealed to me. I looked at Cheryl dancing with Chuck and their fun and creative personalities and how much fun Marti had with Chuck.

Then I thought about the excitement of an eighteen-year-old. How many times would a guy my age get a teenager. I thought about how pretty she was and the fact that her dad was probably in my wife right now. I thought of the vision of watching her cute little teenage ass leave the room. I also thought about her olive skin and dark eyes, so mesmerizing. Then I weighed in the fact that my wife had fucked a bunch of teen boys and how hot that was as well as the fact that we'd probably be able to see the other couples we'd met on various trips in the future. I walked to my room.

"Well, that took you longer than I thought it would. Did you have second thoughts?" she said.

I didn't want to admit that I had so I told her that I just had to clear some things up before I left the dance hall.

I put my key card in the door and there was my wife with Nancy's dad on the bed making out. I looked at Nancy and she was scared at first. I led her into the room, somewhat against her will. We watched the couple engage in foreplay, Nancy's dad with my wife. Nancy appeared both scared and aroused.

Nancy's dad didn't hear us, but Marti and I made eye contact and she smiled at me. She continued working Nancy's dad. He still had his pants on and Marti still had her bra and panties on. Nancy's dad raised up from my wife and unfastened her bra. He kissed her breasts and licked them. He took one into his mouth and then moved back to the other. He licked around the nipples and nibbled on each nipple, from left to right and then back again over and over. Marti was in a pleasure world as she arched her back and closed her eyes.

Nancy held my hand and we watched. Her dad then pulled off Marti's panties and began to kiss her pussy. He took long and slow licks on her clit. Marti made eye contact with both me and Nancy as she pulled Nancy's father's head deeper into her pussy.

I looked over at Nancy and her beautiful face, amazed by what was happening. I turned her toward me and kissed her deeply and she kissed me back still trying to watch her father pleasure my wife. I unzipped Nancy's dress in the back and let it slide to the floor. She still tried to watch. There was this beautiful eighteen year old girl in front of me with her light brown skin, smooth as silk, with nothing but her bra and thong. I kissed down her body as she continued to watch her father.

I kissed all the way down to her toes, then I got back up to remove her bra. Her small tits came free and I caressed them in my hands. Then I kissed the right and the left. Nancy's dad was still eating Marti's pussy and was so engrossed that he didn't notice our movements.

I pulled down Nancy's sheer white panties and she stepped out of them. I went back to work on her tits and she let out a sigh. It was loud enough that it startled her father who looked up to see my mouth on his daughter's tits and my hand on her pussy. She was wet already.

Nancy's father watched me work his daughter until Marti grabbed his head and forced it back to her pussy. She looked up and smiled at us. Nancy's dad dove back into his task and I continued to work on his daughter.

"This is awkward," Nancy whispered to me.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked.

"No, god, no." she said.

The only awkward thing for me is that I was getting really hot watching this girl's father eat my wife and while I was sucking the tits of an eighteen year old girl who was enjoying being with an old man like me.

The other awkward thing is that there was only one bed and I wasn't about to throw this girl on the floor as horny as I was. I was distracted from my thinking of what to do next by Marti's sudden moans of pleasure.

"Yes, eat my pussy, eat it, eat it, don't stop, don't stop, don't...ah, oh, uh." She pulled at her lover's head harder and pushed her pussy into his face. Nancy's dad's nose was buried in my wife's pussy. Nancy was almost cumming from my fingering of her clit. She looked at me as if to say, "Why are you stopping?" I again rubbed her clit more furiously.

Marti released Nancy's dad's head just as Nancy began cumming standing there in front of me.

"oh, yes, rub my pussy like that. Yes."

Nancy's dad stared in wonder as he watched his daughter writhe against my fingers and my other hand pinching her nipples and my mouth engulfing hers so she couldn't even let out the smallest of moans.

As she came down from her orgasm, Nancy looked at her dad again and smiled. He smiled back. He stood up and removed his pants. He had a hard on that was probably about the same as my eight inches. I thought he was going to put it into my wife who was lying waiting, but he got up and came over to his daughter. He kissed her on the lips.

"That was amazing," he said.

"Yes. It was." She said looking into his eyes.

I wasn't sure what to do. Nancy's father was massaging her tits and kissed her again. Nancy pressed her young body against his. She pushed her hips against his now raging hard shaft. She grabbed her father's ass and pulled it to her.

He was about six feet tall and his cock was pressed down against her belly. They were now lost in passion and Nancy's father easily picked her up and she wrapped her legs around her father. I reached out and touched her beautiful legs that I should have been opening up to fuck, but rather her father inserted his cock into her. They were wild and unstoppable. I'm not even sure they knew what they were doing.

He moved inside of her and she said, "Take me to the bed."

He carried her with his cock still inside of her and lay down on her missionary style and continued to move inside of his daughter. This was both exciting and creepy.

Marti had moved over so they had room on the king sized bed. She was mesmerized as well. She motioned me over to her and she lay on her back, spreading her legs for me to enter her. I was glad to be fucking my wife, even though missing fucking the beautiful eighteen year old. Having gotten over the initial surprise of the incest, I reveled in the beauty of their passion for one another. I also reveled in my wife's familiar pussy gripping my harder than ever cock. I'll bet if I measured it now, it might be nine inches or at least thicker than normal.

I found that the fucking of my wife was becoming perfunctory because we were both so engaged watching this beautiful couple fuck. Marti finally had me stop pumping her, but I left my cock in her and moved just enough to keep my hard on.

Neither Nancy or her father looked at us. They could not stop staring into each other's eyes. Both of them were determined to pleasure the other. They fucked at a rushed pace and both were breathing hard.

"Dad, I love you," Nancy said.

"I love you to, baby," her dad responded.

"Fuck me, dad, it's so good for you to finally fuck me. I'm going to cum soon. It's so hot."

"I always thought you were off limits, but you are so beautiful and sexy and I want you to know it," said her father.

"I've always liked older men, dad, and you are the hottest. I've always been jealous of those other women."

That got him going faster and she hit her peak. "Fuck, dad, oh, god, I'm cumming on your cock. Keep fucking."

"Umph, umph," came from her father as he released inside of her. "God, your pussy feels better than I ever imagined," he said. He continued to pump until all of his seed was inside of her.

"Oh, god, dad. That was great. That was great."