Our Little Secret Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll drive you home," he stated, not taking no for an answer. "Where's your keys?" She picked up her purse, and pulled out her keys, and handed them to him. He drove her home in her car, leaving his own car in the parking lot.

"I never drink this much," she complained in the passenger seat of her own car. She had a GPS, and Joel used it to navigate to her house. He parked in her driveway, told her to remember her purse from the car, and Joel walked her to her door. Joel still had her keys in his hand – Jenny showed him which one fit the front door. The solid front door opened into a small vestibule with a second glass door three steps away. Two dogs that looked like miniature collies were bouncing, twirling, and barking excitedly on the far side of the glass door. Joel made sure the front door was fully closed before opening the second door, allowing the dogs to rush in and greet Jenny and challenge him. Joel put her keys in her purse, and set the purse down on a chair beside the front entrance.

"I really had too much," Jenny protested. "I need to pee and lie down."

"Hopefully in that order," Joel smiled. Jenny either didn't understand or appreciate his humor. She took a step up the stairs, but then stepped back down as she lost her balance. "Let me help you upstairs," Joel insisted. Joel steadied her as they climbed the staircase together, and walked into her master bedroom as the two corgis followed and circled them with exuberance. Once they reached the large bedroom, Jenny went into the attached bathroom, and pushed the door mostly closed without latching it shut. One of the corgis followed, pushing the door wide open with its nose. Standing in the bedroom, Joel saw Jenny through the open bathroom door sitting on the toilet. She was facing him with her pants crumpled around her ankles. He could almost but not quite see her womanhood – her legs were closed, but Joel did see a full, dark bush. Her head hung down and her elbows rested on her knees with drunken fatigue. Jenny didn't notice Joel watching her, so Joel deftly stepped sideways, out of her view through the doorway, to avoid an embarrassing moment when she inevitably lifted her head and looked forward. Joel heard her tinkle and flush.

"Hello Connie," Jennie cooed, and then the dog ran excitedly out of the bathroom. Jenny followed slowly. In her inebriated state, she didn't notice the significance of the open bathroom door. She walked to the side of the bed, and collapsed forward, face first into the mattress while the two corgis settled in a large, round dog bed in the corner of the bedroom. Joel pulled her shoes and socks off, and started massaging the soles of Jenny's bare feet. "Hmmmm, that feels good," she muffled facedown into her bedspread. He moved up, and massaged the calves of her legs, and then the backs of her thighs.

Joel climbed onto the bed beside her to continue his treatment. When he got to her ass, Joel touched the tips of his extended thumbs together, the way a filmmaker butts his two thumbs together to create a mock picture frame to look through. With his two thumbs forming one long massage bar, Joel pressed the side of his connected thumbs into the fabric of her pants at the base of her right, outer ass cheek, then he raked his two thumbs upwards, pressing firmly into her soft buttock flesh, until he reached the top of her right ass cheek. "Oh God that feels good," she murmured. Then he did the same to left ass cheek. Joel repeated the cycle on both cheeks several times. Finally Joel massaged her shoulders and upper arms, and she moaned appreciatively.

Joel told her to roll over onto her back. As she did, Jenny turned 90 degrees, so her head was on the pillow at the top of the bed and her feet near the bottom. He gently rubbed her temples with his fingers, and she closed her eyes and moaned approvingly. Joel looked longingly at the shape of her generous bosom through her shirt, and his loins stirred. She was wearing a blue button-up blouse and black dress slacks. Joel took in a huge breath. Here goes nothing. He reached both hands to unfasten the top button of her blouse. Jenny brought her hands up to his, and pulled his hands away from her shirt. "No," she said firmly, before he could undo the button.

"It's okay," Joel soothed quietly. "I'm just going to give you a nice massage. Lie quiet and relax," he assured her. He knew the next attempt would be the tell. If she allowed it, he was in, but almost certainly Jenny would block Joel's next attempt, and he would go home.

He reached for the same button, and this time Jenny lay still and allowed him to unfasten it. Then Joel unbuttoned the second button, and then the third, and the fourth, fifth, and last button of her blouse, and she lay perfectly still with her breathing growing deeper and faster. Joel pulled the blouse wide open, and revealed a slim torso with perfectly shaped, large tits captured in a black lace bra. He wasn't sure what to massage next, so he rubbed her bare shoulders, and then slipped his hands beneath her bra straps. Joel slid both bra straps off her shoulders, pulling them down her arms to her elbows.

Jenny didn't protest or resist his efforts, so he pulled her bra straps below her elbows, and lifted her arms up to allow the straps to slip down her forearms and off her hands. Jenny neither resisted nor helped – she left her arms limp for Joel to manipulate. With both bra straps free, Joel gently caressed the skin above her bra. Joel moved his hand to the center of her chest, and stroked his fingertips up and down her sternum, plunging his fingers further down her deep cleavage on each stroke. Joel's cock hardened at the prospect of being so close to Jenny's perfect tits.

Joel reached forward and kissed Jenny on the lips. She didn't kiss him back, but she didn't resist either. She just lay there and let him kiss her un-puckered mouth. Joel stopped.

Jenny was behaving exactly like Dr. Brighton and Anna did. She was catatonic – non responsive. She neither resisted nor enabled him. She just lay there. One undead girl is just weird. Two is a statistical improbability. Three is impossible.

Joel stopped. What did he tell Jenny? Have another drink, he said. He didn't ask, he told her, and so she drank. She said she never drinks that much. I'll drive you home, he said – he didn't ask her. A careful girl would take a taxi, but he told her he was driving her home. I'll help you upstairs, he said. What did he just say to Jenny? Lie quiet and still. And that was exactly what she was doing. It was just his way of trying to be confident. He would say what he was really asking, but it turned into a command of some sort.

What did he say to Anna? Come to my room. Then he told her he wanted to see her shirt, but the conversation got weird. He didn't tell her to take off her shirt, he remembered that. But what did Joel say to Anna just before she took off her shirt? He couldn't remember.

But it didn't always work. Before the press conference, Joel told Anna to kiss him in front of the cameras. He remembered telling her in the van, not just asking, but she didn't do it. And neither did Melissa. So it works on some people sometimes. Maybe the girls knew he was joking then.

And what about the undead Doctor Brighton? What did he say to the undead doctor? Call me, he said. He didn't ask, he told her. He never expected her to, so he told her boldly.

Can it be this simple?

"Raise your right hand," Joel told Jenny, and she lifted her right hand until her arm pointed to the ceiling. Raising your right hand isn't an unusual thing to do. "Scratch your crotch like it is insanely itchy," he said, and Jenny brought both hands to her crotch, and dug her fingernails hard into the fabric of her slacks, and raked them roughly over her pussy. "Stop," he ordered, and she did.

"Tell me, why did you just scratch yourself," he asked.

"Because I was very itchy," she answered.

"And why did you raise your hand before that," he asked.

"Because I felt like it,"

"Did you raise your hand because I told you to?"

"No," she said, "you didn't tell me to do anything. I just decided to." Amazing!

"You are feeling warm," Joel said. "Take your shirt off." She sat up, unbuttoned the cuffs at the end of her sleeves, and then pulled her shirt off her arms, and set it aside. She was still wearing her black bra.

"Why did you take your shirt off," he asked her.

"Because I was hot," she answered, still sitting up.

"Did anyone tell you to take your shirt off?"

"No," she shook her head.

"Whose idea was it to take your shirt off?"

"Mine," she said.

"You are still hot. Take your bra off," he ordered. Joel's cock exploded to rock hard as he said the words. The opportunity was too extraordinary to be true. She reached behind her back, unfastened the clips, and without the shoulder straps in place, her bra fell away to her lap, revealing her full-sized, firm tits. She had pink nipples as thick as his thumb, and her brown areola were pocked with tiny bumps. Joel's cock was agonizingly bursting against his jeans.

"Why did you take off your bra?" he asked her.

"Because I was hot."

"Lie down," he ordered her. She lay back on the bed. "You cannot move a muscle," he ordered. "You can feel everything, but you cannot move." He watched her carefully. Her breathing stopped. "You can breathe," he said. "You cannot move your arms, feet, legs, hands, or neck. You can move everything else." She started breathing again.

Joel touched the tip of his index finger to her naked tit, and lightly traced circles around her large left nipple. "Can you feel this?" he said as he continued circling his finger delicately across her bumpy areola. She said yes. "Are you going to stop me?" She said no. "Why don't you stop me?" Joel asked, still circling his finger.

"Because I can't move."

"Why can't you move?" he challenged.

"Because I don't want to," Jenny answered plainly.

Joel stopped circling, and this time he squeezed her left nipple between his finger and thumb and pinched it hard. Jenny cried out in pain. He did it again, and she asked him to stop. "Why don't you stop me?" he asked.

"Because I can't move."

"Why can't you move?"

"Because I don't want to."

Joel reached down, and unzipped the fly on her trousers. "No!" Jenny cried when she felt him pull her zipper down. "Please don't. Stop!" she called out loud.

"You want me to take all your clothes off," he told her. He waited a moment. "Should I take your pants off?"

"Yes," she said.

"Why?"

"Because I want you to."

Joel unfastened the clasp on her pants, and folded open the front of her pants. He slipped his hand down her open pants over her white panties. "No, Stop!" she yelled, but she didn't move to resist him. He pulled his hand away.

"You want me to have my way with you. You want me to do anything I want to do to you. You want to surrender your body to me." He ordered. Joel slipped his hands down the front of her pants, but this time he slipped it beneath her panty, and Joel landed his fingertips on her bare pussy. "Do you want me to stop?" he asked.

"No," she breathed heavily, "please keep going. Do whatever you want."

"Why?" he asked.

"Because I want you to," she said hoarsely.

"Is anyone forcing you to do this?" he asked.

"No, I want it," she confirmed. Joel grabbed the sides of her pants, and pulled them down. He rocked Jenny's onto one side, pulled the free side of her pants down further, then he rolled her to the other side, and with that her pants were free of her hips, and he tugged them off her legs. Jenny was naked except for her white undies. He applied the same treatment to them, and tossed the underwear aside. Jenny was completely naked. She had a full, dark bush.

Joel lightly combed his fingers through her thick black bush. "Do you want me to do this?" he asked.

"Yes," she breathed coarsely.

"How about this?" he asked, and lightly slipped his fingers down over her female organ.

"Oh God, yes!" she cried.

Joel bent both her knees outwards, so her legs were spread wide apart. The effect split Jenny's pussy lips gently apart. Joel lightly tenderly traced his middle finger down and up the inside of her split pussy lips, knowing she was powerless to stop him.

"Do you have condoms?" Joel asked.

"Yes," she answered.

"Tell me where, exactly."

"In the bathroom, second drawer." Joel rose from the bed, and retrieved a box of condoms. He also found a tube of KY, which he brought back. Joel stood beside the bed, and stripped naked, staring at Jenny's naked body the whole time. Her arms were at her side, and her knees were still bent wide open. His freed cock ached with desire.

Joel fitted a condom over his eight incher, and mounted the bed between Jenny's open legs. "Play with your nipples," he ordered, and Jenny brought her slender fingers to her fat nipples, and started teasing them while Joel watched.

Joel guided his pussy seeking missile to its target, and landed the warhead at the opening of Jenny's fuck hole. He pushed in, but she was very dry. Joel pulled out again, and lubricated his sheathed love piston with some KY. He re-positioned his cock to her waiting pussy, and this time Joel slid all the way in. Jenny sucked in a deep breath.

"Should I continue?" Joel asked.

"Yes!" she cried. Jenny's vagina was deep enough to take his whole length. She continued playing with her oversized nipples while Joel fucked her slowly, all the way in, nearly all the way out.

"Take your hands away from your tits," Joel ordered, and she put her hands to her side. Joel started fucking her hard, burying his fuck rod deep into her pussy. He slammed his hips into her pelvis on each stroke, and he watched her big, beautiful tits bounce up, down, round and around, as he rammed her hard. Joel felt his balls churning. He found the tube of KY again, and continued fucking her savagely while he squeezed some lube gel onto the skin between her tits. He used his fingertips to spread it around and up the inside of her breasts. Then Joel pulled out of her pussy, and removed the condom.

"Squeeze your tits together, and let me fuck them," Joel ordered. Jenny rested her hands on the outside of her tits, and pressed them together, and Joel saw a new fuck hole for his pleasure. He straddled her torso, and aimed his achingly hard cock at the base of her cleavage, and it slid right into the lubricated fuck channel. As Joel titty-fucked Jenny's beautiful breasts, he watched his cock pop out on the top side of her tits, and then disappear back down on each stroke, like a one-hole whack-a-mole.

"Reach your mouth down and suck my cock each time I push in," he ordered. She lowered her chin and opened her mouth, and puckered her lips to guide his warhead into her loving cave. Joel watched the tip of his cock slip into her waiting mouth on each fuck stroke, and the combined visual, titty-fuck, and oral sensations ratcheted Joel's balls until they were begging to burst.

Joel titty-fucked Jenny while she sucked his tip for two more minutes until he knew he was ready to blow. He pulled out of Jenny's perfect titty-fuck-hole, and jerked his own cock over her face, aiming for her nose and eyes. At last Joel's warhead hit critical mass, he unleashed its seminal payload all over her face while he continued jerking.

Joel squeezed out his first wave of cum, and blasted a stream over her right eye, leaving a jism streak trailing from her lower cheek, across her eyelids, to just above her eyebrow. He re-aimed for the second volley, but shot wide, and hit her left ear and dumped cum in her wavy brown hair. Joel adjusted his aim, and the third blast actually hit her right in her left eye. Jenny blinked hard, trying to clear the invading spunk. The fourth blast laid down a track from her chin, across her open lips, and over her right nostril, reaching just short of her right eye. Joel aimed the fifth and last blast right into her open mouth.

Although his balls were spent, Joel's cock was still hard. "Suck it," he ordered as he touched the tip of his cock to her lips, and she opened her mouth and took in his still solid rocket. She sucked hard on his post-orgasmic cock for several minutes until Joel was finally satisfied, and he pulled out.

"You want to ask me to take some pictures of you," Joel commanded. He waited.

"Joel," Jenny smiled through her cum streaked lips, "could you take some pictures of me?"

"Where's your cell phone?" Joel asked.

"It's in my purse," she answered.

"Stay there," Joel ordered, and he padded naked downstairs while one of the corgis jumped off its bed and followed, watching his every move warily. He retrieved her iPhone from her purse, and ran back upstairs with the corgi at his heels. He entered the room as the corgi settled back down beside its mate in the corner dog bed. Joel handed the phone to Jenny and told her to unlock it. She was lying down, and with one eye still opaque with semen, Jenny squinted, opening the other eye. It took a moment, but she unlocked the iPhone, and Joel took it back. He turned on all the lights to brighten the room.

"Sit up with your hands resting behind you," he asked, and she did. With her arms braced behind her, Jenny jutted her large tits out front seductively. He aimed the iPhone camera lens at Jenny, and moved closer to better frame the shot. He composed Jenny's body, and bountiful tits, at a three-quarter profile, and told her to turn her head and look into the camera. When her beautiful naked tits with those large nipples and her cum streaked face filling the viewfinder frame, Joel took two shots. "Now smile like you just met a close friend," he ordered, and he shot two more pictures of her beaming a warm, friendly smile with one sparkling green eye. He liked the smiling shots.

Joel handed her the phone. "You want to email one of the smiling pictures of you to me, and write 'thanks for a great night. Here's something to remember me by'," Joel ordered her, and he told her to include her phone number in the email. She took the iPhone. Joel told her his personal email address, and she typed it in the recipient field. She tapped his message text exactly as he dictated, and attached one of her smiling pictures, and then Jenny pressedSEND. Joel took her phone back and placed it on the bedside table.

Joel commanded Jenny to remember Joel as someone she wanted to see again. He pulled his own clothes on. Joel invited Jenny to crawl under the bed covers, and she did. He tucked her naked body into bed, kissed the top of her head, and left the cum-soaked beauty in bed. "Good night my beautiful princess," he whispered. "Sleep well," he ordered gently. Joel turned off the lights and left the room.

A thought occurred to Joel. He returned to Jenny's room, and found her black bra on the bed where she had left it. He shoved it in his pocket for a souvenir. Joel left the room, and the same corgi followed him down the stairs.

Joel ordered an Uber from his personal cell phone. It took nearly ten minutes to arrive. While he waited, Joel's phone buzzed with an incoming email. He opened it, and there was naked Jenny sitting up with her fabulous tits, large nipples, and his semen criss-crossed over her face.

When the taxi arrived, Joel was careful not to let the corgi escape on his way out the front door. He took the Uber back to the Manic Monday parking lot, got in his own rental car, and drove home. When he arrived, Valerie was asleep in her bed. Joel sat down on the sofa, pulled out his cell phone, and looked again at Jenny's erotic masterpiece.

Joel replied to her email.