Our Little Secret Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny – Thanks for that brilliant picture. I will treasure it always, and you know you can count on my discretion. I had a great night also. I would very much like to see you again, but I am busy with some things I have to take care of. Maybe we can get together again in a week or two, and we will catch up then. I will call you. – Joel

Joel set up his makeshift bed on the sofa, and lay down with images of Jenny swirling in his head. Unlike every other time he imagined himself with Jenny, this time he didn't jerk off. Instead, he took in a deep sigh of satisfaction, and drifted off to sleep peacefully.

Joel awoke on Wednesday morning to the sounds of Valerie moving about the apartment. He got up and put away the sheets and blankets, and restored the sofa to a working piece of furniture. With no job to go to, Joel was not in a hurry to do much of anything. He stayed out of Valerie's way while she plodded through her morning routine.

Already Joel's spotlight in the American Airlines press conference spawned several invitations for job interviews. His financial position let him pick and choose the more interesting ones, which included offers in other cities and countries. Soon nothing would tie Joel to Boston, so he was open to all options. There were no actual job offers – but he was seriously considering responding to some of the request for interviews.

Before he accepted any interviews, Joel needed a better grip on what kind of job he wanted. Joel decided he liked the customer support role – more than software – but he wanted to work for a company that believed that, by taking care of your employees first, your employees will take care of your customers. Given his experience, Joel thought it made sense to stay in the high tech industry. In the short term, he did nothing except consider his options and long term goals.

Valerie wished Joel a nice day, and she left for work. She had left her job at Quinton a year earlier, and was working basically in the same job at a competing firm. At least she had the good sense to leave Quinton when Joel had not.

Pushing the job hunting to the back burner, Joel went apartment hunting instead. He checked the on-line listings – there were hundreds and hundreds of available apartments. He decided to take something temporary until he knew where he would live in the long term. He didn't want to sign a lease and then move to Chicago for a new job. He also felt it best to rent a furnished apartment, for pretty much the same reason. Refining the search parameters to month-by-month furnished apartments significantly narrowed his options. There were only five listings, and they were all closer to downtown, which was fine except the prices were two to three times what he and Val were paying in their present apartment.

Joel decided to bite the budget bullet, knowing the high rent would be temporary. He probably needed a car, but again he wanted to wait before buying one – what if he took a job in Singapore, which was among the job interview requests. So he kept the rental car for now. That, combined with an expensive month-to-month apartment gave Joel a real incentive to find a new job in good time.

Joel was viewing his first prospective apartment around one o'clock when he noticed Jenny had replied to his email from last night.

Joel – I cannot begin to find the words to express my endless mortification and embarrassment. I beseech you to please, please, please destroy that picture that I emailed to you last night, and for God's sake never show it to anyone, and heaven forbid, never send or post it anywhere. You say I can trust your discretion – I pray you were speaking true, because my honor rests in your hands. Joel, please don't leave me hanging. Let me know when you have completely and irrevocably destroyed that picture. – Jenny

Joel wondered if that was Jenny's natural writing style, or if she amped it up for this message. Why does he need a picture when he can have the real thing whenever he wants? He deleted the email from his cell phone, which was the best he knew how to do.

He sent back a quick email.

Deleted. Dead. Done. Never shown to anyone. Never sent or posted anywhere. You should know I never would have done that. Your honor was never at risk. You can relax.

Shortly after, she replied.

Thank you.

Joel took the next two days to look at the apartments, and on Friday he signed the contract for a two bedroom, fully furnished one overlooking Kenmore Square, not far from Fenway Park, home of the Red Socks. The apartment was available immediately, which factored into Joel's decision. Friday was also the day he and Val formally filed for divorce, making it a clean break.

It was in a six story modern glass and brick building. The street level had shops in it, but the upper floors were well appointed apartments. From his bedroom on the fourth floor, Joel could look left out his window and see Kenmore square at Commonwealth Ave and Beacon Street.

Joel took the weekend to move his personal belongings to his new apartment. On Sunday afternoon, he said goodbye to Valerie for the last time.

On Monday morning Joel walked from his new apartment to Copeley Place shopping mall – it was a pleasant half hour hike. The heatwave of June had broken. It was a cloudy but pleasant day. When he reached the mall he wandered aimlessly among the shoppers. No one recognized him – no one came running up asking him about the flight. The press conference had not made Joel much of a celebrity after all. After an hour of aimless strolling, Joel selected young, attractive, single women at random and talked to them, and they all stopped to speak with him and they answered all his questions. He kept conversations short and simple. Then he started asking them for simple favors, like buy him a coffee, which they always did.

He needed to do more research to understand how far his powers went, but the public venue restricted his options. He gave an empty coffee cup to the next young woman he stopped, and told her to throw it away into the garbage can over there and come back. She did. He told the next girl to count backwards from 10, and she did. So he could give them mildly complex tasks.

Joel found an Orioles baseball cap dropped in a corner of the food court, possibly left behind by a Baltimore tourist. He picked it up, and stopped the next single woman he encountered. He told her to take the cap, go to the lower level, and hand it in at the lost and found, which he had seen before at the information desk. He told her to ask the employee what they would do with the hat, then return to Joel and report what they said.

He watched the young woman walk away and disappear down the escalator. Five minutes later, she returned on the up escalator, and told Joel they would hold on to it for seven days, and then they would send it to a company that sells used clothing and items and donates the proceeds to charity. So he could get women to do moderately complex tasks that require action out of his sight.

He tried to simply will women to do things, without speaking, but it didn't work. He walked to the Marriott hotel, which was connected to the shopping mall. Three clerks – one man and two women – were manning the reception desk. Joel lined up to speak with the woman on the left. An empty check-in station separated her from the other two clerks. When it was his turn, he walked up to her, and spoke quietly so the others would not hear. Her name tag wasAMANDA. "Please give me a comp room," Joel commanded Amanda.

"I'm sorry, sir," she said politely, "I cannot give you a free room."

"You don't want to give me a comp room?" he asked.

"Yes, I would like to, but it is all computerized. I don't have the authority. I would have to ask my manager."

"What is your manager's name?" Joel asked.

"There are two on duty," she explained. "Rachel McTeal and Eric Vincent"

"Let me speak with Rachel," Joel said. "Don't tell her what I want, just tell her I want to speak with a manager." Amanda disappeared through a door behind the counter, and a woman in her mid-thirties returned with the younger clerk.

"I understand you want to speak with a manager," Rachel McTeal said with a professional smile.

"Yes," Joel nodded. "Please give me a comp room."

"Of course, sir," she nodded. "For how many nights?"

"How many nights is normal?" Joel asked.

"Anything over three nights is reviewed by corporate," Rachel explained.

"For three nights, then," Joel said. That would make a Thursday morning checkout.

Rachel retrieved her employee card from her pocket, and slid it through a magnetic stripe reader on the registration computer, and then typed an authentication code into the keyboard. "There you go," she said to Amanda. Then she turned to Joel. "Enjoy your stay, and thank you for choosing the Marriott."

"Thanks," Joel nodded. Amanda took all of Joel's information, and scanned a credit card to cover incidental charges from the room, which Joel did not expect to incur. Ten minutes later, Joel had booked a free hotel room for three nights. He checked his room card key envelope – he was in room number was 1742.

Joel went back to the mall. He saw a woman, he guessed in her early thirties. She had a wedding ring on. She stood as tall as Joel. She had short brown hair with highlights. He asked her if she was shopping alone or with someone. Alone, she said. He asked her if she was expected somewhere any time soon. She said she needed to be home by five. It was just past two. He told her to walk with him, and he escorted her out the mall to room 1742 in the Marriott.

"What's your name," he asked.

"Sandra," she answered, "or just Sandy."

"Okay, Sandy," Joel offered. "Just relax. No one's going to hurt you, and nothing bad will happen to you." The tension in her shoulders eased visibly, and her eyes went from scanning the room anxiously to calm and comfortable.

There were two chairs in the room. He took one and offered the other one to Sandy, and she sat down.

"How long have you been married?" Joel asked.

"Eight years," she answered calmly.

"Did you ever cheat on your husband?"

"Yes," she answered quietly.

"Does he know?"

"No," she shook her head.

"Would he be upset if he found out?"

"Yes," she nodded, "he would be furious."

"How many times have you cheated – with how many different men?"

"Just one," she said quietly.

"And are you still in that affair?"

"Yes," she said.

"What's the worst thing you ever did?" Joel asked.

"I had an abortion," she answered without thinking about it.

"Before or after you were married?"

"Before."

"Does your husband know?''

"No," Sandy shook her head.

"What do you think is going to happen with your affair?"

"I don't know," tears started trickling down her cheeks. "I love both men, and I know I can only have one."

"Do you have children?" Joel asked.

"Yes," she nodded still with tears flowing. "I have a boy and a girl."

"And what would happen to your children if your marriage fell apart because of your affair?"

She burst out crying. "It would be horrible."

"What's the most important thing to you?" Joel asked. "Your husband, your lover, or your children?"

"My children," she answered without hesitation.

"Then you have your answer, don't you," Joel concluded. She just nodded. "You must do the right thing for your children." He paused. "Here is what you are going to do. You are going to take the next week to figure out how to break it off with your lover without ruining your marriage, and without hurting your kids." She nodded.

"Should I tell my husband about the affair?" she asked.

"No," Joel counseled. "Don't tell him. See this as an opportunity to start a new life, Sandy," Joel suggested. "A second chance for your children's future." She nodded vigorously. "And Sandy," Joel ordered, "don't ever tell anyone else about this conversation. Make this our little secret."

"Okay," she smiled. Joel led her out the door and down to the lobby. After she walked away, Joel jokingly figured he should have charged her $300 for his counselling service fee to cover the hotel room he didn't pay for. So it seems they can't lie to me.

The next woman – Samantha – was about 25. Joel executed a completely different set of commands on her. He made her be happy, sad, angry, scared, jealous, kind, and yes, horny. He found he could control women's emotional state in addition to their actions. She had a boyfriend waiting at home that she was in a sexual relationship with, so Joel sent her home craving her boyfriend's cock. She would not be satisfied until she gave him a blowjob. Again, she was not to tell anyone about their little meeting. So I can control emotions too.

The next experiment was very revealing. Megan was another girl he met in the mall. He told Megan to stand in the bathroom. He closed the door, and through the closed door he told her to sing a song. She stayed quiet. He opened the door, and repeated his command while looking at her, and she sang. So he needs to have eye contact with his subject.

He told her to stand in the middle of the room, with her back to him and her eyes closed. Then Joel commanded her to sing again. She did. So he doesn't need eye contact after all. She doesn't need to see me. I only need to see her.

Then, in his mind, Joel told himself it was not a command – he was just talking to her. He told her to pinch herself hard so that it hurt, and she Megan refused. Then he commanded her to pinch herself hard, and Megan pinched her left arm, and yelped. So I can turn it on and off, he realized. Is that what happened to Anna and Melissa? Did they understand he was joking around?

Megan was unattached, and not a virgin, she revealed through her answers. She enjoyed sex, but was not promiscuous. She said she was 21. Megan was a petite blonde with short hair and bangs. She was five foot two, and very slim. She wore jeans and a black T shirt that loosely covered over her torso.

Joel decided it was time to take the experiment to the next level. "Megan," he commanded, "the only thing that is important to you now is to suck my cock and make me come in your mouth. Nothing else in life matters, and you will do anything and everything to make that happen."

Her face instantly changed expression – her eyes begging. "Please," she beseeched Joel, "please let me suck your cock."

"Well," Joel groaned, "I don't know."

She fell to her knees. "Please," she brought her hands together in prayer, "I'll do anything you want. Just let me suck you."

"Tell you what," Joel professed, but not commanding her "if you take off all your clothes, we'll talk about it." Megan hoisted her black T shirt over her head without hesitating. She had a front closing white bra – she undid the clasp and opened it, revealing smaller than average, pear shaped tits that hung apart on her chest. She had brown areolas and slightly pink nipples, and each nipple had a small dimple dead center. She slipped the bra off her arms and let it fall to the floor.

Megan shoved off her running shoes and pulled off her socks. Then she unzipped and unbuckled her jeans, and pushed them off her hips. She bent down and stepped out of them. Then Megan hooked her thumbs inside the waistband of her panties, and slipped them off her legs. Megan stood naked before Joel. "Please," she begged longingly, "please let me suck you."

Joel took out his cell phone, and put it in video mode. He framed the naked Megan in the viewfinder display. "Say it for the camera," he said without commanding, "and make it good." Joel started recording.

"I just want to suck you," she pleaded. "I want to feel your cock in my mouth. I want to taste your cum. God please let me suck you."

"If you want to suck me, let me see you play with your tits," Joel said again without commanding, still recording. She brought both hands to her tits, and started fondling them. She pinched her nipples, and twisted them gently until they were firm. Joel pinched the viewfinder display with two fingers, zooming the video camera in closer on just her face and tits.

Megan next cupped her right tit in her hands, and pointed it upward, and then reached her head down, and stuck out her tongue, and started licking her nipple. Then the other one.

"May I please suck you now?" she begged with pleading eyes.

"Have you ever been fucked in the ass," Joel asked.

"No," she shook her head widely.

"Would you like to be fucked in the ass?"

"No," she said. "I don't like that."

"So," Joel offered, without commanding, "if you want to suck me, you have to beg me to fuck you up the ass first."

"Oh, please don't make me do that," she begged.

"It's up to you," Joel said casually, without commanding her. "If you want to suck me, get on the bed and stick your ass up high and beg me to fuck it." He zoomed the video camera out.

Megan stood for five seconds in a private debate. Joel tracked her with the video camera as she finally stepped over to the bed, crawled up on all fours, then bent forward into a downward dog position. "Please fuck me up the ass," she asked with a quivering voice, "so I can suck you."

"You understand my cock will go from your asshole to your mouth," Joel verified. "You still want to do that?" Megan just nodded. "I need to hear you say it," Joel cautioned her.

"Please fuck me up my ass," Megan said now, almost crying, "and go from my ass to my mouth so I can suck you."

Joel moved closer, framing the video camera on her bare ass. Her pussy lips were slightly parted, and her pink rosebud puckered gently with her separated cheeks. Joel touched his fingertip to her anus, and she flinched on its contact with her most private of places. He pressed it gently against her sphincter without going in. "You want me to fuck you here?" he said, watching his own finger wiggle in the view camera finder.

"Yes," she nodded. "Please fuck me up my ass, and then let me suck you."

"Did you bring a condom?" Joel asked.

"No," she shook her head.

"Me neither," Joel said, pressing his finger harder against her anus. "Do you want a stranger to fuck you up your ass with no condom?"

"No," she shook her head, "I can never do that".

"Then I guess you don't want to suck me," he challenged.

"Oh God," she cried. "Please let me suck you."

"You know what you have to beg me to do, then," Joel lectured her.

Megan sobbed into the bedspread, but said nothing. Joel was about to tell her forget it then, when he heard her cry through her sobs "Please fuck me up the ass with no condom, and then let me suck you." She started bawling as she said it. Her ribs trembled with miserable weeping.

Joel had to put the phone camera down to take off his pants and underpants off, revealing his fully hardened rod. He grabbed the camera again, and climbed on the bed behind Megan, and pointed the camera down, capturing the sight of his erect penis pressing against her anus. Megan gasped as she clenched her asshole tight.

"Are you ready to be fucked up the ass?" he asked, now pressing firmly against the tightly clamped sphincter.

"Yes," she nodded, crying loudly now.

He pulled away. "Megan," he said calmly, "I am not going to fuck you up the ass. You can suck me now."

"Oh! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" she cried. Joel recorded Megan spinning around half a turn with the speed of a wind devil, and she clamped her lips firmly on his cock. She moaned deliriously as she took as much cock as she could fit into her mouth, and Megan started bobbing her head back and forth as she sucked Joel eagerly, moaning loudly on each stroke. Joel stopped the video, and threw the phone gently onto the bed, and let Megan fulfill her wish.