Our Little Secret Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan changed positions, from kneeling on all fours to sitting on her bum, and she leaned over and re-engaged Joel orally and this time she brought her right hand in for support. She sucked the tip of his cock and rubbed her fingers up and down his shaft at the same time. Joel instantly felt his balls churning. She was no doubt an accomplished fellatio artist.

Joel reached both hands to her small tits and roughly grappled them as Megan continued sucking his love shaft. He pinched her nipples firmly, and twisted them back and forth while his balls built up greater pressure. Holding on to her stiff nipples, he jiggled her whole tits up and down, side to side, and all around. If his rough handling bothered Megan, she didn't show it. She continued sucking him zealously while she jerked her encircled thumb and forefinger up and down his lower shaft.

His balls were on fire, and about to explode. Megan quickened her pace and sucked harder, and that put Joel over the top. He unloaded his first salvo deep into the back of her mouth, washing her tonsils with his own rendition of love potion number nine. She continued with a firm seal on his cock, and Megan sucked the second burst of jism right out of him. It was unbelievable. Joel had never had a blowjob this intense before, and he groaned loudly. Megan vacuum extracted the next four orgasmic sprays out of his convulsing cock, until Joel's balls surrendered in desiccated exhaustion.

Joel pulled out of her mouth, and Megan swallowed his cum with an exaggerated sound effect and smiled. "Thank you so much," Megan hoarsely breathed and wrapped her arms around Joel and hugged his body hard. Joel's head was spinning at the monstrosity of the power he was just learning in himself.

Joel's cock grew hard again. Harder than before. But this hard-on was new. It wasn't sex anymore. Joel was being awakened by the total and absolute power over a defenseless woman. He looked at Megan and pitied her on behalf of all women, for she was living among a new breed that could dominate her beyond any measure of imagination, and Joel was sporting a raging hard-on for it.

Take her up the ass now anyway the devil on one shoulder called to Joel, you know she can't stop you. The angel on his other shoulder countermanded You won't know how much she'll remember and what she will say. Quit while you're ahead and don't draw too much attention to yourself.

"Just fair warning," Joel said to Megan. "If you ever want to suck me again, next time I will fuck you up the ass first, condom or no condom."

"Okay," Megan nodded. It was Joel's idea of a compromise between heaven and hell, but the devil smiled, for he knew Joel's lawyer logic was the language of The Beast. It would not be long before Joel had fallen under the corrupting spell of absolute power.

Megan stood up and got dressed. "I can't believe I did this," she said more to herself as she fastened her bra. And that prompted Joel to learn more. Joel commanded her to tell him why she needed to suck him so badly. "I don't know," she declared emphatically. "I never do this."

"Do you feel like something forced you to do it?" he commanded her to answer.

"Forced me?" She asked skeptically as she slipped on her underpants. "You saw me. Nothing forced me. I was falling all over you. No offense, but you're not even that good looking."

Joel ignored the insult. "Do you think maybe someone told you to do it?" he commanded.

"No," she paused, "this crazy idea just popped into my head, and I couldn't get it out. It was like breathing – I couldn't stop," Megan explained as she wiggled her hips while she pulled on her jeans.

She was about to pull her T shirt over her head, when Joel commanded her to take her bra back off, and give it to him as a keepsake. Without thinking it odd, Megan unfastened the front clip of her white bra, shrugged the undergarment off her shoulders, and handed it to Joel. She pulled her T shirt over her naked torso. The T shirt was thick and loose enough it wasn't obvious to the casual observer she wasn't wearing a bra.

As he did with all the other girls, Joel told Megan not to talk to anyone about her experience with him. It was our little secret. Somehow, Joel didn't think that would be a problem for Megan.

It was closing in on dinner time. Joel was getting hungry, but he wanted to try one more experiment. He went down to the mall. When he saw a single woman, he would walk up behind her, without her noticing his presence, and then from behind her, he would command her "Take a bunny hop", and she did. Joel told one girl to trip, and she clumsily fell down without hurting herself. So I can sneak up from behind, and they'll never know what happened.

Joel saw another girl walking down the mall. She was wearing headphones. Joel assumed she was listening to music. He walked up behind her, and commanded her to hop. She ignored him. Although not definitive, Joel concluded the person had to hear him in order to be commanded. That implied Joel had to speak the same language as the target.

Joel left the mall and aimlessly strolled along the streets, looking for a nearby restaurant. He found a place he hadn't heard of before – Steeplechase Café. Inside were posters and statues of horses everywhere. "Do you serve horsemeat here," Joel asked the pretty young hostess at the front door. She wore one of those two-way microphone/earpiece headsets service employees often wear to communicate with other staff.

"No," she smiled, and Joel realized she probably fields that question a hundred times a day. "Table for one?" she asked.

"I'm joining someone here," Joel stepped past her. "I'll just check to see if they're here," he said as he continued into the dining area.

Joel circled the entire restaurant, and found three candidate tables. Each table had a pair of young, attractive ladies seated alone. He decided to go to the bathroom, in part because he needed to, and in part to see if the ladies were still alone when he came out five minutes later.

He came out of the washroom, and circled the restaurant again. He occasionally stole glances at the hostess, who was by now watching him suspiciously. It was time to make a choice. He decided on the two blondes on the far side of the restaurant. They were seated across from each other at a booth table, each girl on her own bench seat. The booth was made for four people, but they were the only two seated there. Joel walked slowly with purpose toward that table. He felt the hostess's eyes locked on him.

The two attractive blondes were busy looking at their menus, which is one reason he chose them – they were early in the dining cycle. With their heads down reading their dinner options, they didn't notice Joel approach their table. "Excuse me," he said, when he arrived at the open end of their booth. He waited for both of them to look up at him from their menus. "Smile big and greet me like I am your best friend in the world who you haven't seen for ten years," he commanded them both.

"Hi!" the first blonde cheered loudly with bright eyes. "Oh my God!" the second one cried out loudly enough for several nearby tables to hear, "I almost didn't recognize you!" She slid sideways out of her bench seat, and stood up and wrapped her arms around Joel's shoulders and planted a big kiss on his cheek. She was about five foot four, blonde, of course, blue eyes, a trim waist and regular hips. When she hugged him hard, Joel could feel the pressure of her firm tits pressing on his chest. When the second girl released her bear hug on Joel, the first blonde – the one who said 'Hi' first – slipped out of her seat, spun Joel around to face her. She barely broke five feet, Joel figured. She had brown eyes, dark, high contrast eyebrows, a slim waist, full hips, and average sized breasts. Now she hugged Joel hard, turning her head sideways, and rested it softly on his chest.

The hostess relaxed, shaking her head as she privately admonished herself for being so paranoid.

"You are very happy that I am sitting down and joining you for dinner," he commanded as he sat beside blonde number two – the taller one. "What's your name?" he asked blonde number two, sitting beside him.

"Kayla," she smiled. Kayla was wearing jeans and a Celtics jersey.

The other girl's name was Andrea. She was wearing blue jeans and a button up, soft fabric blue jean shirt.

Joel had barely sat down when another young woman, about the same age as Kayla and Andrea, walked up to the table. "Excuse me," she look at Joel, "are you that guy on the plane?"

"Yes," Joel nodded.

"My dad says you're the real MVP."

"Your dad is a very smart man," Joel offered with an overstated air of confidence. He was hoping 'the real MVP' is a good thing.

"He's an airline pilot. We watched you on TV together. He said you saved that whole plane." Joel thought that was overstating his importance, but who was he to argue among pretty ladies?

Without asking permission, the young woman pulled out her cell phone, selected the camera app, turned her back toward Joel, and posed beside him. She took a selfie with Joel. "I'm sending this to my dad. He's gonna be so jealous," she boasted, and the girl walked back to a table with three other girls her age. They were just finishing up, and were preparing to leave.

Now Kayla and Andrea looked at Joel with curios fascination. "Who are you?" asked Andrea.

"I'm Joel," he smiled.

"No," Andrea shook her head in annoyance. "Who does that girl think you are?"

"Did you hear about a plane that was hit by a ball of light?"

"The one where all the women passed out?" Kayla asked.

Joel nodded. "I was on that plane."

"No way!" Andrea shot back. "What was it like?"

"Very creepy," Joel decided to use vocabulary they could relate to.

"No shit!" Kayla cried out.

"Why did she mean when she said you saved the plane?" Andrea asked. Joel told the whole story, detail by minute detail, while the girls listened with enthrallment.

The hostess noticed the girl who took her selfie with Joel, and when the girl left through the front door, the hostess stopped her and asked who Joel was. Upon hearing his identity, the hostess pressed her talk button "All stations, all stations, celebrity flash ..." One of her responsibilities was to alert staff when celebrities entered the restaurant, which happened regularly.

The waiter came over the Joel's table, and informed him that the manager declared everyone at that table ate and drank for free that night. The girls cheered. Joel could get used to this.

They enjoyed each other's company without Joel having to command the girls. It's not every day the girls dined in the presence of such a celebrity. Joel learned they both work at a lingerie store in the mall nearby. Kayla was 23, and Andrea was 24. They each shared an apartment with other people, but were thinking about finding their own place together. Joel asked them about boyfriends. They both were involved in casual relationships – Joel didn't know if that included sex or not. He decided not to pursue.

When dinner was over, Joel announced he would like to go see a movie, and asked if the girls wanted to join him. No, they both lived nearly an hour away by subway, and they didn't want to get home late. Without commanding them, he offered they could stay at his hotel room – it had two beds – them in one, him in the other, but they declined.

Joel left a twenty dollar tip for the free meal. When the three of them stood up from the table, Joel commanded them to kiss and hug him goodbye, and each of them gave him a long hug and kissed him on the cheek. They all left the restaurant together, and the hostess bid them an exuberant goodbye.

Once outside, the girls went one way, and Joel walked to the nearby movie theater. Joel watched one of the Marvel movies, and was wondering what kind of Avenger he would make. No super-strength, but he had a remarkably unique talent.

On his way home, Joel bought condoms, lube, beer, and red wine at a pharmacy. Hey, even superheroes need to have some fun. By the time he returned to the hotel, it was nearly ten o'clock. He dropped the purchases off in his room, and then Joel took the elevator down to the hotel bar, and ordered a beer. He watched a baseball game on the TV for a while. The Yankees were leading the Mariners 1-0 in the first inning.

By 10:30 Joel was on his second beer. He watched the Mariners pull ahead 3-1 with a triple home run to the delight of the home team crowd. A couple of attractive women in their early thirties, Joel guessed, walked into the bar and sat at a table by themselves. They ordered wine – one had white, the other red. Once they received their drinks and settled in, Joel walked over to them. Neither one was wearing a ring on their fourth finger. "Tell me," he commanded, "are you staying at the hotel here," Joel asked. He found out they were junior marketing managers attending their first conference. They were staying in the hotel, and they each their own room.

"When you're finished your drinks here," Joel commanded, "come up to room 1742." They looked at him speechless, which Joel believed meant it either worked or failed miserably. He settled his tab with the bartender, and went back to his room.

Forty minutes later, Joel was watching a rerun of the Simpsons when Michelle and Lindsay knocked on his door. He ushered them in, and as soon as he closed the door, he commanded them to strip off all their clothes.

Michelle was five foot eight with an exotic face – dark brown eyes, high cheek bones, dark brown hair to her shoulders, pale lips, medium tits that swung outward, a very slim waist, narrow hips, and a narrow, closely trimmed shadow of a pubic hair stripe that extended upward from her pussy. Lindsay was shorter at five foot six. She had copper red hair to her small breasts, pastel green eyes, a beautiful pearly white smile, a slim, almost skinny waist, a bald pussy and narrow hips. Neither girl had any tan or tan lines to speak of.

Joel offered them a beer or wine. They both declined. Joel turned the thermostat up to compensate for their nakedness, and then stripped his own clothing off. He lay down in the middle of one of the queen sized bed, and told the naked girls to lie down on either side of him. Lindsay, with the copper hair, lay to his right, and Michelle with the dark exotic eyes settled to his left.

Joel was getting used to this, because his cock was not yet at maximum readiness. He rolled over and lifted himself up onto his hands and knees, kneeling on all fours between the two girls. He commanded Lindsay to slip underneath him, and suck his hanging cock. She wiggled around the bed on her back until she slid her head between his legs, and found his cock dangled over her face. She lifted her head up and took him into her mouth.

While Lindsay went to work on his swinging dick, Joel fondled and suckled on Michelle's tits. Joel felt his cock stiffen inside Lindsay's mouth. He told Michelle to open her legs wide, and while he nibbled on her nipples, Joel slipped a hand between her thighs and started probing her fuck hole with his finger.

Once Joel's love tool was fully charged, he told Lindsay to stop sucking on him, and get into the downward dog position in the middle of the bed. She rested face down with her ass up and her shoulders down. Next he told Michelle to lie on top of Lindsay, in a stacked downward dog configuration. Joel retrieved his newly purchased condoms and lube, and when he mounted the bed behind the two girls, Joel was greeted by stacked fuckable twats.

He unfurled a condom onto his full sized rod, and then Joel pressed the tip against Lindsay's pussy. She wasn't wet, so Joel squirted some KY onto his finger, and plunged his slathered digit up Lindsay's pussy. He finger fucked her with his lubricated finger, and spun it around inside her pussy, spreading the lube all around. He withdrew his finger, and pushed his fuck rod against Lindsay's fuck hole again, and this time it slid in easily.

Joel started fucking Lindsay's pussy, and bottomed out against her cervix a few times, but she didn't complain. After two minutes of servicing Lindsay, Joel pulled out, re-aimed his now fully lubricated cock, and drove hard into Michelle's waiting pussy. She gasped at the sudden intrusion, but did not complain. Michelle's love channel was remarkably tighter than Lindsay's, and Joel pumped hard, stirring the first echoes of an impending detonation in his balls.

After another two minutes inside Michelle, Joel went back down to Lindsay. He continued alternately fucking the two stacked girls, all the while cranking up the pre-charge tension in his love cannon. He found himself spending more time in Michelle's tighter pussy, as his balls responded more actively to her firm grip on his cock.

After half a dozen cycles through Lindsay and Michelle's pussies, Joel's balls approached climax. Not a moment too soon, because his legs were spent from hovering at the different heights. His calf muscles ached so badly he switched from tighter Michelle down to looser Lindsay, because his legs didn't burn as much in the lower posture. Joel ram-fucked her pussy hard, bottoming out against her back wall on every thrust, causing Lindsay to bark out a little yell each time.

His balls fired their first charge, and Joel felt his wave of spunk drill harmlessly into her sheathed pussy. Load after load blasted out his convulsing cock, until his last charge fired, and Joel's balls fell silent. Joel pulled out, and collapsed onto the bed with aching legs. "Get dressed and go," he commanded the freshly fucked girls, "but leave your bras here as a souvenir." Without a word, they clambered off the bed, walked to the hallway where their clothing lay, dressed, and each girl left her bra behind on the floor in his room.

Joel slipped under the covers and fell into a deep power sleep.

Joel woke just before ten the next morning. He showered and dressed, and then headed down to a coffee shop in the mall for a muffin breakfast. He saw several cute possibilities, but Joel was all used up from yesterday. His legs especially still languished from last night's double fuck. He knew the hotel staff would soon clean his room, so Joel bought a bathing suit, and went to the hotel indoor pool. He wasn't much of a swimmer. Joel alternated between the soaking in the hot tub and paddling around the swimming pool. Several other people came and went while he was there.

After an hour, Joel was finishing up in the hot tub. At that time, three other people were using the pool facilities: an elderly retired couple, who were doing what Joel was – alternating between the pool and hot tub – and a man Joel's age was swimming laps. Joel was alone in the hot tub when he decided to go back to his room. He stood up to climb the hot tub stairs when three young children burst into the indoor pool area shrieking and shouting the way kids do. They appeared to range from ages four to ten years old – two younger boys, and the oldest was a girl. But what really caught Joel's eye was their matron – a strikingly beautiful, full figured, blonde, blue eyed, tall, sexy, innocent girl – the kind of mythical woman described in Swedish ski team stories.

Joel guessed she was in her late teens or early twenties. She untied her bathrobe and tossed it onto a lounge chair, and entered the shallow end of the pool, holding the hand of the youngest child. She wore a one-piece dark red bathing suit that, while modest in its ample coverage, hugged her feminine features with a skin-tight snugness, leaving nothing of her sex goddess physique to the imagination. Her skin was flawless. Her high cheek bone structure accented her delicately proportioned face. Her iridescent blue eyes sparkled when she smiled her perfectly aligned pearly whites at her young charge. She was wearing no makeup, yet she could easily supplant any supermodel featured on the front cover of a thousand magazines.