Our Little Secret Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joel stepped aside, out of the camera shot, but left Britt in place, letting the video camera log his jism drip off her abs to the mirror below. Joel turned the camera off, and let Britt get up. She rubbed her knees where the mirror frame had left its impression in her skin.

Joel had one more thing he wanted to record. He took the camera off the tripod, and commanded Britt to lie down on the bed. He commanded her to masturbate until she came, and make it look and sound great. Joel started up the video as the nineteen year old blonde closed her eyes, and drifted her right hand down to her pussy. She started rubbing the general area first, and her hips gently started rocking automatically. Britt's breathing quickened as her general rubbing became more precision surgical strokes, and she dug her fingertips between the folds of her lips, gently rubbing alongside her clit. Britt's breathing grew faster, and she started moaning softly. Soon her fingertips rubbed faster over her hot stick of dynamite, and her moans grew louder.

Joel slowly walked around Britt, filming her masturbation from several angles, but mostly kept her whole body in frame. Britt's face scrunched tight as every muscle in her body cramped with painful anticipation. Her grunts grew louder and faster, and her fingertips raced back and forth with a blur. "Oh jah!" she cried in Estonian as Britt closed in on her impending release. "Jah! Jah! Jah!" she called again, and then Britt sucked in a loud, giant breath. She arched her back high off the bed, and she screamed something incomprehensible in any language as her dynamite blasted an orgasmic shockwave throughout her entire body for the first time in three months. The carnal release tore through her flesh, and literally stole her breath. She held her ass high off the bed for several seconds as more orgasmic aftershocks rippled through her body, each one twitching her flesh with orgasmic convulsions. Finally, Britt released her breath loudly, and she slowly lowered her back to the bed. "Ma näen jumalat!" the nanny exhaled with her eyes closed as a blissful afterglow washed over her perspiration soaked skin. Joel stopped the video.

Joel was still naked, so he got dressed, and allowed Britt to do the same, but he kept her white bra from the bathroom as a souvenir. She remembered to pull on her sweater and jacket on the corner of the bed. Without commanding her, he offered Britt to stay and have another glass of wine, but she declined. "You will not tell anyone about this," Joel commanded Britt. "You will keep it our little secret." In doing so, Joel unwittingly saved her job.

Without saying another word, Britt left the room. Joel picked up the camera. The readout told him he had taken over 1,300 photos and 17 minutes of video. He had some viewing in his future.

Joel returned the mirror to the bathroom door, and cleaned up the room. He poured himself another glass of wine, and toasted a cheer to himself. Joel had ascended through a rite of passage. He had fucked a top tier, supermodel class girl. Most men never spend one minute in a room alone with a girl as strikingly beautiful as Britt, but she sucked and fucked Joel all night.

All women belonged to Joel, now. He didn't need to ask any more, because they were already his.

- - - End of Chapter 3 - - -