Our Little Secret Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't resemble the children – Joel guessed she was not a sister. She was too young to be the mother. Most likely she was the nanny.

She stood in the shallow end of the pool with the youngest boy, who had blow-up water wings strapped around his upper arms. The elder son and daughter were good swimmers, and they whirled and darted around the shallow and deep ends of the pool, tagging and chasing each other, wasting unbounded energy the way youth take for granted. The youngest was still intimidated by the water, and didn't stray far from his nanny.

Joel decided one last dip in the pool couldn't hurt. He walked down the stairs into the shallow end of the pool, coincidentally taking him past the young blonde beauty and the little boy. "That's quite a hand full you have there," Joel offered neutrally to the nanny.

"Yes," she nodded. "I bring them here to burn off the energy." She had an odd accent – definitely European, but he couldn't place it. The screaming children had a British accent, further solidifying her role as a nanny.

"Where are you from?" he asked. She said Estonia. Joel wasn't sure where Estonia was. He thought it was part of Russia, or maybe in the Middle East. "You are a nanny here?" he asked. She turned her back to Joel to intercept the younger boy, who was trying to shed his water wings. Joel learned through halted conversations she was nineteen years old. She worked as a nanny for a family in England. They arrived here on vacation yesterday, and they were staying in the hotel for three days before flying to New York. She worked days for the family, and took nights off. She fell asleep last night due to the time zone difference, but hoped to get out tonight to explore the town tonight.

"Come alone to room 1742 in this hotel at eight o'clock tonight," Joel commanded quietly, out of the kids' hearing range. She said nothing, which Joel assumed was good. He started wading toward the steps to climb out of the pool, but then thought of something, and returned to the nanny. "Don't tell anyone about you coming to my room tonight," he warned her quietly, "keep it our little secret."

He climbed out of the water and dried off, using the towel to conceal the raging boner that erupted at the mere thought of having her tonight. Joel resolved he would not conduct any field trials before then. He was going to give the nanny his all.

By the time he returned to his hotel room, the maid had cleaned up. Joel thought about his plans for the day. He decided to do some shopping to prepare for the evening's festivities. With lots of time to spare, Joel also planned for the following day's experimentations, and visited a few specialty stores.

He did his best to pass the time, but Joel's thoughts kept returning to the Estonian beauty. He looked up Estonia, and discovered it was a northern European country near Finland and Russia. By three o'clock Joel was restless with anticipation. He was surprised how nervous he became. After all, Joel knew he would have her any way he wanted, but there was something different – something normally unattainable about this girl that still rattled him.

He went to see a movie at four o'clock – this time Mad Max Fury Road. In the suspenseful sequence where the protagonists charioted the nymph women across the desert in their ruggedized rig, all Joel could think about was how his nanny was more beautiful than any of them, and certainly more voluptuous. The movie let out at 6:30, and Joel grabbed a quick bite to eat on the way back to his hotel. By 7:15 he was impatiently sitting in his hotel room waiting for eight o'clock to roll around.

One of his purchases was a semi-professional ultra-high resolution digital camera. He specifically selected one that that took good pictures in low lighting conditions. He experimented and practiced with his new camera. It was incredibly complicated, but it had a point and shoot automatic function, which was Joel's speed when it came to cameras. What he really wanted was the high resolution. The camera had two 64GB cards in it, which, according to the camera's information display, would hold over thirty thousand high resolution pictures.

At just before eight, a knock came at his door. Joel checked the view hole, and sure enough there was his Estonian nanny waiting. His heart was pounding when he opened the door. She was still stunning. She wore blue jeans, a light blue pull-over sweater, and a dark blue lightweight nylon jacket. She stood there, speechless, with a vacant expression.

"Come in," Joel remembered to say. The nanny stepped in Joel's room, and he closed the door behind her. Joel felt his anxiety build. He took a deep breath, and told himself to get a grip.

"Relax," he commanded them both. "Be happy and calm," he told her, and instantly her face warmed to a friendly disposition. "Give me your coat," he said, and she took her nylon shell off and handed it to him. He set it down on the corner of one of the beds.

"What is your name? Joel asked.

"Britt," she answered. And now something clicked. Earlier in the pool, he heard the kids call out 'Britt' while they played their games, but he thought it was some inside reference to their English heritage. He realized now they were calling her name.

"Britt, have a seat," he gestured to one of the two chairs in the room. It was an ordinary hotel room – rectangular shape, large enough for two queen sized beds, two padded armchairs with a small round table, a TV console across from the beds, and a desk with a small rolling office chair beside the console. At the far end of the room was a wide window that overlooked the city.

Britt sat in one of the two armchairs. As she sat down, the bottom edge of her sweater caught the arm of the chair, and rode up just enough to let Joel peek beneath, and realize she was wearing a white shirt beneath. She pressed her sweater back with her hands, and smiled.

Joel offered her some red wine, which Britt accepted. As he was pouring two glasses, Joel commanded to Britt, "It's warm in here. You want to take off your sweater." Britt casually stood up, and crossed her hands over her tummy, and pulled the sweater over her head. Joel was expecting a T-shirt beneath, but it was a white body suit top – a tight fitting, body hugging, sleeveless spandex tank top. The top even hugged her skin between her breasts instead of tenting between the peaks as most shirts do, showing off the shape of her perfect, large orbs. Joel's cock rocketed to ram-fuck solid the instant he saw her bare shoulders and her unobstructed shapely curves. He wanted to take her right there, but he had vowed to stick to his plan.

Britt walked around the end of the two beds, and rested her sweater on top of her nylon jacket. Joel watched her walk over from the desk, and he easily saw the contours of her bra band that wrapped around to her back, and the covered hook area in the middle of her back. That wouldn't do. "Britt," he commanded, "go into the bathroom. Use the toilet if you need to. Take your shirt and bra off, then put your shirt back on, but leave your bra in there. Then come back out." Without a word, Britt stood up, went to the bathroom, and closed the door.

He heard the toilet flush after a minute, and a minute later again she walked back out. The sport fabric was thinner than Joel realized, because he could now see the contours of her nipples through the white fabric painted over her skin. He didn't think it possible, but his cock ratcheted a few more notches harder.

Joel left the glasses of wine alone for now. He retrieved his new camera, and told Britt to stand against the closed curtain and model for him. She posed in several positions, and he took shots from many angles. Sometimes she looked at the camera, sometimes she looked off to the distance. Sometimes she showed off her million dollar smile, and sometimes she looked pensive, or intense. He took full frame shots of her whole body, upper torso shots, bust shots of just her tits and up, head shots, and a few close-ups of her covered tits. He moved around as he shot, capturing several angles.

In a short time, Joel shot several hundred pictures, leaving only twenty nine thousand and change remaining. He put the camera down, and offered Britt her glass of wine. They sat together, and Joel asked about her.

Britt finished high school in Estonia and was taking a year off before deciding what to do with the rest of her life. She explained she took advanced English in high school, which was supposed to let her converse freely. Her English was understandable but choppy, and she commonly used the present tense even when speaking of past or future events. Already she was taking on a British accent, no doubt being influenced by the family she cared for.

Britt told Joel she loved to travel, and considered working as a foreign nanny a great way to see the world. She was especially lucky in landing the family she did, because they traveled a lot. She had only been with this family for three months, and already she was on her second trip. Two months ago she went to Barcelona and Madrid, and now she was visiting Boston and New York.

Her host family lived in Kensington, a posh neighborhood of London, in sight of Kensington palace, and not far from the famous Harrods department store. They owned a huge seven bedroom house, which Britt gathered was worth millions. The man of the family was president of an international shipping company, and traveled frequently on business. She rarely saw him. The mother was a social butterfly, and was devoted to several charitable organizations that she supported through their considerable wealth. The two older kids attended prep school, known here as private schools here. The youngest was not ready for school.

She chatted lightly as Joel asked questions about Britt until their wine glasses were empty. It was time to move to the next step. "You want me to kiss you," Joel commanded, "and you want to kiss me back like a passionate lover." He stood up and took her wine glass, and put it on the desk. He walked back to Britt, leaned over, and kissed her. She tilted her head up, put her hand behind his head, opened her mouth, and kissed him lovingly. As they kissed, Joel let his right hand drop to her front, and he felt the contours of her perfect breast through the smooth fabric.

Britt stood up in alarm. "No," she cried. "I must not." She had signed a contract with a nanny agency in London. One of the conditions was that she could never have sex with anyone while employed as a nanny. No sex of any kind. The contract was detailed and explicit – no oral, vaginal, or anal penetration by any body part or by any object. No indecent pictures, dolls, art, or videos in any form in any media. No phone calls, conversations, emails, text messages, social media content, or any other tangible or intangible media depicting sexual, indecent, or inappropriate behaviour in auditory, written, visual, tactile, or other forms. No petting, touching, licking, kissing, or viewing of breasts or genitalia. No sex toys, whips, costumes, etc. The no-sex clause went on for two pages.

The no-sex clause was not there only to thwart the father-nanny problem, which was ever present. The agency didn't want to be known as the society of sluts that cared for vulnerable, impressionable children by day, and fucked strangers by night. Moreover, different countries have different laws regarding the age of consent, making it safest from a legal and liability perspective to forbid all nannies from having any kind of sex. Britt was told in no uncertain terms she would be immediately fired if she breached the no-sex clause. Britt explained none of this to Joel.

"You will kiss me with love and passion," Joel commanded, "and you will let me touch you anywhere on your body." Standing silently, Britt reached to Joel and kissed him again. This time she did not protest or resist when he caressed her breast through her skin-tight fabric. Joel's cock had settled down during their fireside chat, but it sprang back to high alert as he felt up her firm, full tits.

Joel pulled away after a couple of minutes of first base frisking. Trying to ignore his aching cock, Joel picked up the camera again, and told Britt to pose for him again. This time, he commanded her to start taking off her top. Lift the bottom of the shirt up just a bit – tease the lens with a bit of skin. He was not using the flash – the light in the room was sufficient for excellent pictures with this professional camera. Like last time, he shot from various angles at various zooms, as she slowly, seductively stripped off her shirt.

Joel snapped of dozens of pictures as the bottom of her breasts came into view. He posed her to look into the camera seductively, lovingly, and hungrily. It took nearly five minutes for the shirt to come right off. Then he commanded her to put the shirt back on, and she did.

One thing the sales clerk who sold the camera told Joel (she was unusually helpful, and even sold it using her employee discount, which she never does and is not allowed to do) pointed out this camera comes with a time lapse photography feature. He set the camera up on a tripod he also bought, and framed the picture so he could see all of Britt standing against the curtain, then he configured the camera to shoot one picture every two seconds endlessly – until he stopped it. Click ... click ... click the camera sounded, capturing one picture every two seconds. Now Joel joined Britt at the curtain. He stood behind her and commanded her to kiss him. She reached her head behind and he kissed her, and from behind he rested both hands directly over her tits. Click ... click ... click. He lifted her shirt up over her breasts while she still kissed him full mouth. Click ... click ... click. He fondled her naked breasts, and teased her stiff nipples. Click ... click ... click. They stopped kissing and he slowly pulled the shirt over her head. Click ... click ... click. When she was topless, Joel told her to close her eyes and compose a facial expression of erotic desire and pleasure as he fondled her tits and squeezed her nipples. Click ... click ... click. He fondled her left tit, and slipped his right hand part way down the front of her jeans. Click ... click ... click.

With the camera still shooting every two seconds, and with Britt convincingly showing signs of carnal bliss in her facial expression, Joel stood behind her and unfastened her jeans buckle and unzipped her pants. He pushed her pants part way down her hips, and then let the camera capture his right hand slipping under her black panties, clearly landmarked over her pussy. Eventually her jeans and underpants came off before the camera, all the while Britt acting convincingly for the lens.

She had very fine blonde untrimmed pussy hair, verifying Britt's blonde pedigree. Under his command, she spread her legs wide and held her hands up high while Joel fondled her pussy and tits while the camera continued chronicling their passionate foreplay. Joel finally tired of the strip tease, and turned off the camera.

He stripped off his own clothing, at last releasing his impatient boner that sprung forward like a stiff diving board. He restarted the camera every two seconds, this time they were standing facing each other, profile to the camera, and Joel commanded her to squat down and suck his hardened schlong. Joel suddenly got an idea, and stopped her, and halted the camera auto-shoot. He remembered a full length mirror hanging on the bathroom door. He retrieved the eighteen inch wide mirror, and laid it flat in on the floor, facing up, parallel to the window and curtain. Joel commanded Britt to straddle the mirror, one foot on either side. He started up the camera again, and he straddled the mirror facing her.

Joel ordered Britt to squat down and suck him again, and while Britt was in a deep squat with her knees high and her feet wide apart, Joel looked into the mirror and enjoyed the delicious sight of Britt's split open blonde pussy as she started sucking him for real. Click ... click ... click. The tautness of her skin opened up Britt's fuck hole, and Joel saw its glory in the mirror's reflection.

When his balls started responding to her oral stimulation, Joel pulled out. He repositioned the mirror so that its long axis was in line with the camera lens. He stood at the far end of the mirror, so the camera recorded his frontal nudity twice – both directly and in the mirror's full-length reflection. Next he commanded Britt to kneel facing Joel, with her back to the camera, straddling her knees wide across the mirror. She pried her legs open uncomfortably to rest her knees astride of the fragile mirror. Now Joel ordered Britt to bend forward, come down on her hands and knees, and suck him on all fours.

The camera picked up Britt's split pussy twice – once directly, and again in the mirror. Her ass cheeks spread wide apart, offering the camera a perfect view of her pink rosebud. Most deliciously, the camera recorded the reflection of Joel's cock in her mouth, and it captured her hanging tits swinging as she rocked her whole body forward and backward to better suck Joel's eight inch cock.

Joel told her to stay there. He ran off to get his KY jelly, and returned to exactly the same position, and Britt resumed her cock sucking duties. Joel lubed his right middle finger generously, and while the camera shot Britt from behind every two seconds, he reached over her ass, landed his finger on her open fuck hole, and pushed in deep. He finger fucked her pussy while the camera recorded every two seconds of his cock in her mouth and his finger in her pussy. Then he put two fingers up her fuck hole, and pumped in and out vigorously.

When Joel pulled his fingers out of her pussy, his balls were approaching full charge. He told her to keep his cock in her mouth, but to slow down – he didn't want to come just yet. He re-lubricated his middle finger, and this time landed on her rosebud, and pressed as far as nature would allow. Click ... click ... click. Joel pumped in and out of her ass for a minute while she maintained only light suction on his hair-trigger cock.

After a few minutes, Joel pulled out and told her to stay there again. This time he retrieved a condom, and unrolled it onto his ramrod. He moved the camera tripod closer, and pointed the lens down into the mirror – cutting off the straight ahead view. Now the camera focused on Britt's naked reflection in the mirror, capturing a splendid close-up of her pussy in the mirror's near end with her perfect tits swinging in the far end.

When he was satisfied the camera was ready, he switched it to super-high definition video mode, and pressed the record button. Joel straddled the mirror again, but this time he stood behind Britt with his legs wide so the camera could still see the mirror through his open legs. It recorded a perfect take of his eight inch cock driving deep into her already lubricated pussy. He fucked Britt with authority, and the camera captured the up-angle reflection of her hanging tits swinging and slapping against her own chest on each thrust.

Britt had sucked Joel well – his fucking was not going to last long before he burst his wad. He drove into her hard, bottoming out many times, but she held her ground as her firm tits continued slapping each other for the camera. As Joel closed in on detonation, he pulled out, quickly removed the condom, crouched down slightly, and jerked himself off the last few strokes, keeping his cock beneath her wide open pussy. As he felt the first charge release, Joel tilted his love cannon upwards, and aimed his streams of hot cum upwards, spraying it all over Britt's firm tummy for the camera to record every sticky drop in ultra-high definition.