Outgrowing the Arcology Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I need to get something to eat. Other than leftovers," she said, shaking her head. Then, a playful smile formed on her lips as she cocked her head, looking at him. "Feel free to go jerk off to those implant recordings you doubtlessly made of Kimiko's expanding tits yesterday."

Dylan's face turned red as he turned to go back to his room, and she knew she'd hit the nail on the head.

***

Later that day, Mary released a video on her social stream.

"Hi, this is Mary O'Shea with another special report," she began. She was wearing a low-cut shirt with a charcoal blazer, an outfit that still looked professional while simultaneously being more revealing than what she could previously get away with under ECNN's rules.

"This report is not brought to you by the European Central News Network, because the events I'm about to relay to you have led to my dismissal from ECNN," she continued.

"Many of you have seen my interview yesterday with the 'Giant Girls from Tokyo.' Maaya, Michelle, Kimiko and Rose, as well as their friend Mike, were the victims of an experiment gone wrong. They took an experimental formula, meant to improve their metabolism and strengthen their bodies as a precursor to a true rejuvenation formula, which ended up leading to the unprecedented growth that you have been able to witness first-hand, during my interview and in various implant recordings taken of these young women in public.

"This experiment was part of a project by Dr Bassir at the Madihi Fountain of Youth Labs here in Casablanca, Morocco, to develop rejuvenation technology. We cannot blame Dr Bassir for what happened to these girls as a result of this experiment, since it was an unforeseen side-effect.

"However, rather than trying to fix the problem, Dr Bassir has actively made the problem worse, increasing the formula dosage to induce even more growth, without any regard to the well-being of the people he was using as test subjects, without knowing if it was safe, just to get more data so he could expedite the development of his formula. This, we can blame him for."

Mary continued to explain the circumstances of what had happened. She explained how both Rose and Kimiko's very public growth had been unexpected, how the growth was supposed to have stopped as the breast augmentation formula was purged from their systems, but instead only got worse because Dr Bassir had secretly continued giving them more and more of both formulas. She explained how the girls had grown even more, and how Dr Bassir had taken them to an unknown location against their will.

She brought on Lina, and talked about her own involvement in the project and what her father was doing. Lina was wearing the mesmerizingly beautiful green smart-silk dress that she had worn the first day she met Mike and the others at the airport, knowing that people would probably watch the video just to see her in that; and the more viewers, the better.

Even Professor Tamura agreed to appear, her own impressive bust putting the others to shame—she had to take some time to explain that no, her endowments were not due to any formulas. She added her voice to the cry for support, condemning Dr Bassir's actions.

They ended with a call for help. Anyone who knew anything about the whereabouts of Dr Bassir was asked to come forward. They also asked people to protest Madihi Labs' actions and talk to their governments to pressure the North African Conglomerate into cooperating.

Dylan produced the video, editing in clips of the girls from the interview and various earlier implant recordings. He uploaded it to Mary's social stream, and began to work on promoting it on the net. Within an hour, they'd already reached more than a million people, mostly followers of Lina's social stream. Then, it truly went viral. After a few days, billions of people had seen it. Soon, the entire world knew about the plight of Mike and the Giant Girls.

Protests formed everywhere. People demanded Madihi Labs be shut down, though that died down after Mary and Lina made it clear they still needed to work there to help Mike and the girls. After that, people switched to simply demanding Dr Bassir's arrest and the release of his victims. Support was almost unanimous across the world; especially the people of Tokyo, who decided that the girls were "theirs" because they lived in Tokyo, demanded action from the Japanese government.

Unfortunately, despite all that support, Dr Bassir remained hidden, and no one could actually provide any real assistance in finding him.

***

It was eight days after they'd been brought to the hangar, and Mike, Michelle, Kimiko, Maaya and Rose were still entirely unaware of the attention the world was giving them. Completely cut off from the outside world, all they did was eat, sleep, and try to keep themselves entertained.

True to his word, Dr Bassir had provided them with a vast library of movies, books, video games, board games, and anything else they might want to occupy themselves. Anything that didn't require net access, or for them to go outside, that is.

So they read, watched movies, played games, and exercised to pass the time. Michelle, Rose and Maaya had managed to get a ball and used the empty side of the massive hangar to play basketball. The game was rather unfairly stacked in Maaya's advantage, but it was something to do.

As much as Mike would love the experience of being among such huge girls running and jumping around, it just wasn't really feasible for him to join in. The ball was much bigger and heavier than a standard basketball, the net was far too high for him, and there was a rather high risk of injury. Instead, he just enjoyed the show from the side-lines, watching together with Kimiko, who also couldn't play on account of not being able to move much at all.

Mike had never been much into basketball, but he was sure that if giantess basketball was an actual sport, every single man in the world would watch it. Watching so much scantily clad female flesh bounce around was amazingly titillating; even though Bassir had provided clothes for all of them, no bra could prevent boobs that size from bouncing an awful lot. Mike would've thought the massive chests would be a big hindrance to their ability to play, but thanks to the formula that didn't seem to be the case.

And of course, there was the sex. The five of them were still under the influence of both formulas, their libidos increased tremendously compared to their normal state. On top of that, they suspected Bassir had tried to induce more horniness on a few occasions to force them to grow. As a result, endless sex marathons made up a good portion of their days.

Mike had to feel sorry for Kimiko, as she was the only one who didn't have anyone there to have sex with. She had to contend herself with masturbation, and occasionally Rose and Maaya would play around with her colossal bust, which always helped her get off, but without Dylan she would ultimately always be frustrated.

They had no idea how much formula they'd been given, or what changes Bassir had made to it. They suspected it was mixed in with the food and drink they received, so there was no way for them to avoid taking it. Fortunately, despite the near constant state of arousal they were in, they'd all managed to stick to the plan and had not given Bassir the satisfaction of seeing them grow, though it was getting harder by the day.

Today, the five of them sat on the floor as they were playing a board game. Kimiko was, as always, turned partially away from the rest of them, enslaved by her gigantic chest. The only clothes she was wearing were pants; though the researchers had given her stuff she could cover her chest with, she didn't bother. She couldn't put it on or take it off without the help of the giantesses, and since doing so involved a lot of groping and fondling of her breasts, which turned her on a lot, Kimiko would want it taken off just as soon as they got it on.

Rose and Maaya were sitting off to the side of the massive pair, with Rose casually leaning on one huge tit; that also aroused Kimiko to no end, yet Rose refused to stop doing it. Although Kimiko protested, Mike didn't think she actually minded that much, and if Dylan had been here to take care of her needs, she probably would've loved it.

Maaya was on Rose's other side. The two of them were dressed, though the clothes only left the bare minimum to the imagination. Rose was showing a deep valley of cleavage, and the top they'd given Maaya—whose chest was slightly more reasonable compared to the rest of her body—left her midriff bare. They both wore shorts, with the world's longest legs on proud display.

Michelle was sitting cross-legged behind Mike, and he was comfortably leaning back against his girlfriend's own impressive assets. Though she was wearing a t-shirt, he could feel the nipple poking his head through the fabric as he rested against the enormous tit.

"You've come second place in a beauty contest," Kimiko read after drawing a card from the stack on the board. "You receive 200 C-Dollar."

"If you came second, how big were the winner's tits?" Rose joked.

Kimiko stuck out her tongue, and stroked the side of the huge breasts, protruding almost six metres from her chest. "Guess I'll have to grow more so I can win next time. Maybe if I fill up the hangar it'll be enough."

Despite their resolve to not actually grow, they all constantly joked and talked about it. Especially Kimiko and Maaya loved to imagine what life would be like if they were even bigger. Mike didn't doubt that Kimiko would really like to find out what it would feel like to fill up the huge space they were in, or even outgrow it.

"Can we play something else next?" Maaya asked, looking at the meagre pile of money in front of her. "I don't like this game."

"You're only saying that because you're losing," Kimiko said, laughing.

"None of us are doing well compared to you," Michelle sighed dramatically. "We might as well just declare you the winner; you can bankrupt all of us if we happen to land on Boardwalk."

"It just feels right that I have more assets than all of you," Kimiko joked. "After all, I do in real life."

"Only because I can't grow more," Maaya replied playfully. "If I could, I'd have tits bigger than yours. The only difference would be, they'd still be the same size relative to me!"

Mike felt his cock begin to grow at the thought. How big would Maaya have to be to achieve that goal? He didn't know, but he estimated it would be big enough so he'd fit in her hand, easily. All the growing talk always caused him to do some growing of his own, albeit only the normal, non-formula kind.

"Maaya!" Rose admonished her lover. "Quit it; you know how wet it makes me when you say stuff like that." She gave Maaya a hungry look, and moved to grab a boob.

Maaya moaned in response, and Mike felt his cock begin to strain against his shorts. He even felt Michelle's breathing become heavier.

That had pretty much been the way of things since they got here. Between their almost constant arousal and the fact that they were stuck here together, modesty just wasn't really a thing anymore. They all acted unashamedly sexual in front of each other, fuelling each other's formula-enhanced libidos.

Maaya pushed Rose back, causing the smaller giantess to land with her back against Kimiko's enormous tits. Kimiko moaned from the contact as Maaya pulled her top up over her own impressive pair and mashed them against Rose's face.

Maaya squealed as her girlfriend attacked her nipples with her tongue. "You don't know what it's like," she groaned, addressing Rose. "You don't know what a rush it is to finally be taller than people. To tower over people, and not be the tiny one anymore. To have you at the mercy of my giant body."

"You don't know what it's like to finally have someone who's not intimidated by me," Rose replied, in between licking the Japanese-Chinese girl's big nipples. "I wanted you bigger! I want to be at your mercy."

"I don't know how much more of this I can take!" Maaya exclaimed as her as she grinded her pussy against Rose. "It's like a pressure inside me! My body wants to grow so bad!"

"Oh fuck!" Kimiko exclaimed, though Mike didn't know if it was because of what Maaya was saying, or because of the feelings generated by the two giantesses on top of her tits.

"Maaya, control yourself, please!" Michelle pleaded, though Mike could tell even she was immensely aroused by the thought of what might happen, the huge nipple behind his head trying its best to poke through the shirt.

It was clearly too late. Try as she might, Maaya just couldn't control it anymore. They all watched as Maaya's body began to expand. It was slow; Maaya still seemed to be resisting it, though the lust appeared to be winning over her conscious thoughts.

The tits in Rose's face were growing larger compared to the Brazilian's head, while staying in proportion to Maaya's body. Maaya's legs grew longer, their shapeliness accentuated even more. Her growing body was squirming on top of Rose as Maaya lost herself in the pleasure, orgasms sending spasms through her body. Rose eagerly devoured the expanding chest of her girlfriend, rubbing her own pussy frantically. The loose shorts Maaya was wearing became tight, and the top resting on top of her tits began to tear.

Mike heard more tearing from a closer source. His cock was fighting to escape its fabric prison as it grew harder. He wasn't growing, but the force of his dick trying to stand up to its full nearly metre-long erect size was too much for the seams of his shorts. The fabric tore apart, and his massive member stood free, bouncing in front of his face. Michelle, her breathing getting faster, grabbed the huge tool with her hand and began stroking it.

Mike wondered how big Maaya could get. Depending on how much formula they'd been given in the last week, the answer was probably "very." He had to fight desperately to not do any growing of his own, and he knew Michelle, Kimiko and Rose would be having the same problem. If this went on much longer, they all might not be able to resist anymore.

Maaya screamed in orgasm as her tits now threatened to smother Rose. The Brazilian didn't seem to mind, as she obviously loved having her lover's growing chest on top of her, while laying on top of an even larger pair.

Just as suddenly as it had begun, the growth slowed down and stopped. "No!" Maaya told herself reluctantly, but with determination. She was panting heavily, obviously struggling to suppress her urges. "I must control myself!"

Her body was slick with sweat as she lifted herself off her lover, and off Kimiko's tits, and stood up to her full height. Mike looked at her in astonishment. The giantess was now easily over five times his height; at a guess, she had to be over ten metres. Standing on tip toes and reaching his arms above him, he might just be able to touch her knee. Rose, who stood up as well and was almost four times Mike's height herself, only came up to just above her navel, which would make Michelle about hip height, roughly half the size of Maaya.

She'd been an astonishing presence at her old height, but now... her size exaggerated her beauty to ridiculous levels. Her soft tits seemed about the size of basketballs compared to her, which meant that in absolute terms they were bigger than Michelle's huge pair, and easily matched Mike's whole body. His cock ached with longing as he saw the immense Asian, and Michelle stroked it feverishly.

"Jesus!" Rose panted, and she looked adoringly up at her huge lover and hugged herself against her stomach, her hands grabbing the tight ass that was now at her shoulder level. "That was hotter than I could've imagined."

"I'll say," Michelle muttered, breathing heavily. "Are you okay, Maaya? Do you have it under control?"

"For the moment," the giantess replied. "But we need to get out of here soon; this isn't going to get any easier. I actually feel kind of dizzy, that's how much I had to struggle to fight it."

Michelle nodded. "I know what you mean. I wanted so badly to grow with you! My body misses that feeling so much, but we have to fight it!"

Mike had to swallow. He wanted Michelle to grow almost equally badly. He wanted to experience being with a giantess of Maaya's size. He wanted to lay on top of her stomach, her tits rising in front of him. He wanted Michelle to be as big as Lina had been in his dream, or even bigger.

Michelle grabbed him, and turned him around. His huge cock slipped in between her tits, and she lifted him up so she could suck on it. Her warm mouth engulfed his huge dick, which put her gorgeous face, as big as his torso, tantalizingly close to him. "I need relief," she told him. "I need that cock right now, or I won't be able to stop myself from growing either!"

Mike was only too happy to oblige.

***

Dr Bassir was staring at the information on his screen. It currently displayed Michelle's DNA, and the composition of the formula they were giving her. This morning they had switched to yet another variation designed to increase and enhance the growth, and again it had yielded zero results.

The same was true for all of them. After the extremely promising results of the induced horniness at his daughter's apartment, expectations had been high when they started after moving the subjects here. However, no matter what they did, nothing seemed to work.

They had tried to combine the necessary chemicals with the formula to eliminate the requirement for horniness. When that failed, they had altered the formulas to make it easier to grow when horny, and even tried to deliberately induce horniness again, even though that didn't really seem necessary with how often his guests were going at it anyway. Then they'd tried simply upping the dosage. All to no effect.

As a control, they'd switched Rose alone back to the original formula, but even that didn't work. It just appeared that after that night in Lina's apartment, they had no more growth left in them. There was no medical reason he could find for that to be the case. It didn't seem possible that their bodies just suddenly lost the ability to generate new tissue from the formulas.

It was even weirder because they weren't all the same size. He'd focused their experiments on Maaya and Kimiko, since they had grown the most before, but they hadn't grown. However, if that was just because they reached the limits, shouldn't the others at least be able to catch up with them? The more he thought about it, the less sense it made.

His only hope at this point was to try and shrink them back, to see if they could grow again after that. The other researchers had made some progress on that point, but also not as much as he wanted.

It was just immensely frustrating. Just one week ago he'd been so sure that by now they would have a good grasp on the mechanism that enabled the rapid tissue generation, and that they would've started theorising on how to use that mechanism for tissue replacement rather than addition. That's what the rejuvenation project really needed from all this. It's what he really needed, he thought. If they couldn't find it in time... he didn't like to think about that possibility.

He cursed the fact that Lina wasn't here to help. He knew that she would be much more likely to crack this problem than the rest of his team combined; it was her after all that had provided the key pieces in developing the formula in the first place. However, she wouldn't approve of his methods, and he couldn't tell her the real reason he was taking these shortcuts. If only he could get over that one bit of pride, maybe things could've been different.

Bassir's musings were interrupted when Dr Alkad opened the door to his office, the other researcher running inside. "It's Miss Chung!" He said breathlessly. "She's growing!"