Outgrowing the Arcology Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" Bassir said incredulously, and immediately used his retinal implants to view the video feed from the hangar. He watched with bated breath as Maaya grew to her new impressive height.

"At last!" He said when it was over. "But what was different this time?"

He switched over his screen to show Maaya's formula. They hadn't changed anything for her since yesterday. So why had she grown now? He checked her bio-chip information, and saw that she'd grown in height to ten metres fifty-five centimetres, a more than two metre increase.

"I'm not sure...," Alkad began. He hesitated.

"Yes, what is it?" Bassir said impatiently when his colleague seemed reluctant to continue.

"Well, maybe you should listen to what they're saying; before, during and after it happened."

Bassir replayed the footage, and listened to their words. My body wants to grow... control yourself... we have to fight it... I won't be able to stop myself...

"It can't be," Bassir said, shocked. "They're making it sound as if they're deliberately not growing."

Alkad looked relieved, happy his boss had reached the same conclusion. "We thought it could be..."—he hesitated again—"it could be what your daughter said. Maybe they can control it."

"Lina said it was controlled by a desire to grow," Bassir said, confused. "Even if that's true, they all clearly desire to grow more! They talk about it all the time. So, why aren't they?"

"It could be their desire to not help us is greater."

Bassir shook his head. "That's ridiculous. They have to realise I can't fix their situation if they don't cooperate. By helping us they'd be helping themselves."

"Excuse me for saying so," Alkad said cautiously, "but I don't think we've given them much reason to think we're actually trying to help. They probably think we're trying to make things worse."

"That's not true!" Bassir exclaimed, slamming his hand down on his desk. "We simply have to know how the growth works before we can safely undo it. That's why they have to grow more for now, but only temporarily."

"I know that, but..."

They were interrupted when the computer alerted them of a change in Maaya's bio-chip readings.

Bassir turned, looking at the figures on the screen. "What the hell is going on?" Bassir asked, alarmed. "Her heartrate is way up, but her blood pressure is low."

Dr Alkad took a moment to review the information. "I'm not sure," he said, sounding worried. "This hasn't happened before. If I had to guess, the rejuvenation formula is not compensating for the growth as effectively anymore. We may be reaching the limits of what is physically possible."

"If that's true, further growth could be dangerous to her," Bassir said, frowning.

"Very likely."

"That's very unfortunate," Bassir said, leaning back in his chair pensively. "We can't afford to lose a test subject, but we also can't pass up the opportunity to use this new discovery. If they can control it, we have to find a way to exploit that. We'll just have to restrict our trials to the other girls, as long as it's safe, and redouble our efforts to find a way to shrink them back."

"What do you want us to do?" Alkad asked.

"For now, I want you to examine Maaya's brainwave patterns from this growth, and go back and get the brain chemistry data for the previous growth episodes too. If the brain can influence the growth, it has to have a chemical component, and I want us to find it!"

***

Lina waited impatiently for the timer to count down. Due to the public support they'd received in the wake of Mary's broadcasts, they'd been able to afford some upgrades to the molecular synthesiser even without access to her dad's funds, but it still took a while before a new batch of formula was ready.

This new mix she and Professor Tamura had come up with included improvements based on their latest findings. They'd focused their efforts on Michelle, as she'd been the one who could control the growth the best, and despite the limited information from the bio-chip monitors they were able to piece together how the growth formula interacted with their wishes. They weren't anywhere close to truly understanding how it worked yet, but they knew enough to refine the formula to allow for more control.

On top of that, Sayoko had done amazing work unravelling the tissue generation, and found a way that could potentially undo the effect. The only problem was that it only seemed to work on tissue that was grown with a new formula designed to be undone. They couldn't get it work yet on tissue grown with the original formula, the one Mike and the girls had used, so it was unclear if they could actually use this process to undo their groth. They probably wouldn't be able to find out for sure without being able to run tests on them directly.

"Almost done?" Sayoko asked.

Lina nodded, not taking her eyes of the timer. "Just a few more seconds."

"You're sure you want to test this on yourself?" Sayoko asked, looking concerned.

"It's you or me," Lina said simply. "We don't have anyone else who's been taking the formula. The simulations and tissue sample tests all came up positive, and we just don't have time to play this safe."

She watched the timer anxiously. She desperately wanted this to work. Mary had said she had good news, which Lina could only guess meant she knew something about her friends' location, so if this worked, they would be good to go.

Lina was desperate for this to work. Early on in their experiments, they'd discovered evidence suggesting that the old formula would not be able to cope with much more growth. If the girls grew bigger without her dad making the necessary changes, it could seriously hurt them, or worse.

She and Sayoko had tried to reach out to her dad; they'd sent messages through every channel they could think of, to try and alert him of the danger. They'd even sent messages to the other research staff, and had Dylan, Mary, and some of their other friends send the message in case he was blocking Lina and Sayoko but not them. Unfortunately, there was no indication that any of them had reached their target, or if they believed her if they did. If not, she knew her dad would try to grow them more, and if he did...

The timer beeped, and the molecular synthesiser dispensed a capsule of clear liquid. Lina picked it up, and regarded it critically. "Here goes nothing."

She inserted the capsule into a needleless injector, and rolled up the sleeve of her lab coat. She pressed the device against her arm, and pushed the button. With a slight hiss, the contents were released into her blood stream, allowing for a much quicker absorption than the oral ingestion they'd used previously.

The medical equipment monitoring her showed no changes in her vitals, so that was good, she thought. She watched as it tracked the new formula's progress in her blood stream. Within a few minutes, it permeated enough of her system for her to make an attempt.

"It looks like you're good," Sayoko said, looking over the readings. "Are you ready?"

Lina simply nodded, and concentrated. She focused as hard as she could on her breasts. She remembered how it looked when Michelle and the others had grown. She remembered how good it had felt for them. She filled her mind with only one thought: bigger.

The skin on her chest began to tingle, like an infinitely more pleasurable version of your legs being asleep. They seemed to become almost hypersensitive as she was aware of even the smallest variations in the texture of her bra cups. Her nipples grew hard, and she felt them push against the soft fabric. Even that simple contact was almost orgasmic; it had never felt so good before!

She grabbed the edge of the desk, having to steady herself as a pleasure more intense than she'd ever experienced before washed over her body. No wonder they all wanted to keep growing so badly, she thought, if this was what it was like.

Lina felt the previously comfortable bra become more constricting. She watched her cleavage bulge out of the button-up blouse she wore under the lab coat. Her breathing became faster as she saw the smooth, dark skin rise out of her shirt. Simultaneously, she felt the bra cups being pushed away from her, the straps digging into her shoulders and back. Soft flesh began to bulge out of the underside and the sides of her bra.

The constrictive feeling of the garment only added to her pleasure, and her nipples seemed to be trying to bore holes through the fabric. She gained an acute understanding of why Kimiko had wanted to grow when stuck at the table in the restaurant. Her mind reeled when she heard one of the hooks on her bra snap, and then another... then the whole thing came loose. It remained in place, trapped between her growing chest and the increasingly tight blouse.

Breast flesh began to bulge through the gaps between the buttons of her blouse, and her cleavage was still steadily rising upwards. She felt her swelling tits strain against the shirt, fighting to escape. The poor clothing item was no match for the gorgeous expanding pair, and a button shot off, revealing even more cleavage. Two more lost the struggle, and a dark nipple escaped, standing proud and free on top of a chest now easily twice as large as it had been just minutes ago.

Difficult though it was with the pleasure running through her body, Lina managed to focus again, urging her tits to stop expanding, and the pressure subsided. The tingly feeling left her and the growth ended, leaving behind only the defeated bra and shirt, and a thoroughly aroused Lina.

Lina panted heavily. "Wow, that took a lot out of me."

Sayoko nodded, staring unashamedly at Lina's newly enlarged bust. "It seems that though we were successful in removing the requirement for sexual arousal, it appears much more physically draining to grow this way than what happened to the others."

"I feel like I ran five kilometres!" Lina said, touching her new endowments gingerly. "And it definitely still made me horny as hell, even if I wasn't to begin with."

Lina removed her lab coat, unbuttoned the remains of her shirt, and finally took off the bra. Her new, cantaloupe sized tits sat proudly on her chest. She marvelled at how heavy they felt, yet it was in no way uncomfortable, her back—strengthened by the formula—easily able to cope.

Sayoko reached out a hand and probed the soft flesh, causing Lina to shiver. "This is a very promising start. They seem healthy." Sayoko's probing turned into a caress, causing Lina to moan.

Lina struggled to concentrate, but Sayoko's small hands on her big tits were very distracting. She wanted desperately for the Asian woman to start sucking on her nipples; they felt much more sensitive, and she really wanted an orgasm after the pleasure of the growth.

Sayoko seemed to have read her mind; she bent forward and took a dark nub into her mouth, flicking her tongue across it. Lina moaned, and wriggled a hand into her pants, finding her clit with her fingers. Het tits felt so incredibly good, so heavy and pleasurable on her chest, and Sayoko's tongue on her nipple was driving her wild...

Just then, the door to the lab opened, and Mary and Dylan came inside. Mary stopped dead in her tracks when she saw the two women, causing Dylan to walk into her. The redhead's own tits wobbled precariously from the sudden stop, the sight arousing Lina even further.

"Oh my!" Mary exclaimed, shamelessly starting at Lina's huge tits. "Should I come back later?"

Lina looked at Mary feverishly, her hand still rubbing her pussy vigorously. "No!" She said, moaning. "Help me!"

Mary just shrugged, gave the embarrassed-looking Dylan a wink, and walked over to Lina. "Those look amazing on you," she said admiringly. "You've got to let me try that formula at some point." She took the black girl's other nipple in her mouth, and she and Sayoko sucked and fondled Lina's sensitive tits together.

"Oh god," Lina moaned, throwing her head back. "Yes... make me cum!" She screamed as the pleasure wracked her body. Her whole body shook violently, making her huge tits bounce in Mary's and Sayoko's faces. It went on for seemingly several minutes, before she finally calmed down, still breathing heavily.

"I needed that," she said. "Sorry." Lina was panting, seemingly exhausted.

"Don't be sorry!" Mary laughed. "I'll suck on those amazing tits any day, the bigger the better!"

Sayoko grinned as she pulled her face away from Lina's expanded chest. "If we do ever decide to market this as a cosmetic product, it'll make the world a more interesting place to say the least."

Lina grinned back in reply. "It would be a world filled with hot and horny people, no doubt."

"I see you've been having success, at least," Dylan said, blushing, and trying not to store at the hot girl's bare tits too blatantly. "Will this help Kimiko and the others?"

"That's what we're hoping," Lina said, putting her blouse back on. Between the missing buttons and how tight it now was, it did a very poor job of covering her. Lina was more than pleased with how sexy it made her look, though, her huge boobs straining to escape through the gaps. Maybe she could grow a little more... damn, she began to realise how addicting this could be.

"The real test is whether or not she will shrink back," Sayoko said. "We predict her body will begin deconstructing the new tissue in a few hours, and she should be back to normal by the end of the day."

"That's the plan," Lina said, a little bit sad. She cheered herself up by thinking she could do this as often as she wanted in the future. "If that works as we expect, we'll hopefully be able to adapt the reversal process to work on the others."

"In addition, this formula has been altered to be able to cope with more growth than the original," Sayoko added. "If Lina's father has been trying to grow them even more, without similar adaptations, they may be currently at risk. If that's the case, this new formula will help them."

"Here's hoping," Dylan said, his eyes still glued to her chest. Lina didn't envy the poor guy; it couldn't be easy for him, having his crush taken away from him after that incredible night.

"We still have more work to do," Lina said. "This variation makes growing way too tiring, and we'll probably want to reign in how horny it makes you... fun though that may be. But we should have enough to help the others for now."

Mary clapped her hands, sending her own vast chest shimmying under the tank top she was wearing. "It seems my timing is excellent then! My contacts finally managed to pinpoint where your father's data transmissions are coming from."

"That's awesome! Where are they?" Lina asked excitedly.

Mary walked over to a desk in the lab, and used her implant to instruct the screen to show an aerial photo of what looked like an airport. "It's an old military airfield in Tunisia," she said. "As you can see in the picture, it has a large, bomb-proof hangar, which is where I expect he's keeping our friends."

"Your dad's data transmissions were pinpointed to the two buildings next to it," Dylan added. "One has mostly daytime data usage, the other mostly evening, so we suspect the first building is used as office or lab space, and they're using the second as living space."

"An airport... that's excellent news," Lina said thoughtfully. "We should be able to charter a cargo plane to move them out of there once we rescue them."

"We don't know how big they are right now, though," Sayoko pointed out. "Moving them might be hard."

"If they're too big to fit in a cargo-wing, there's no way we can get them out of there at all," Lina said. "We'll have to deal with them where they are if that's the case, and hope we can take care of my dad."

"So, now we go to the authorities, right?" Dylan asked.

"Possibly..." Mary mused. "The Conglomerate's official position is still that we can't prove Dr Bassir kidnapped anyone, so they'll be unlikely to help. And since the airfield is inside the Conglomerate's borders, no one else can legally help us. We'll have to get to them ourselves, most likely."

"Which is why my first choice is still to get them out of there, if we can," Lina said resolutely. "The EAU is behind us, they'll provide us with support once we cross the border."

"Japan has shown the greatest support," Sayoko said. "And I have many friends there. I vote we take them there, if we can."

Lina looked at her friends, a fiery determination in her eyes. "Alright then! Let's make an escape plan!"

***

It was the evening after Maaya's new growth, and all of them were becoming truly worried about the Japanese-Chinese girl's condition. She'd begun feeling ill, and very weak, not long after the growth happened. She was sleeping on her mattress, sweaty, occasionally thrashing about in a fever dream. Rose was attending to her humongous girlfriend as best she could.

Dr Bassir had not been very helpful. There'd been the usual medical scans, and they'd given Maaya something to help control the fever, but no explanation of what was happening to her was forthcoming. Their pleas to get the poor giantess some real medical help also went unanswered.

Michelle and Mike were sitting a little bit away from the others so they could talk in private. Michelle looked at Mike, her thoughts a jumble. "Maybe this is my fault," she said, her voice trembling. "Maybe if I hadn't told her to resist the growth for so long..."

"Hey," Mike said softly, "don't say that. For all you know, it would've been worse if we'd been growing since we got here."

"Maybe," she sighed, but she wasn't convinced. She felt responsible for the whole thing, since Professor Tamura had initially asked her to test the formulas. Everybody else had just been invited by association. She knew she was probably being too hard on herself, but she couldn't help it.

"Even if you're right, which I doubt, you couldn't have known," Mike said.

Michelle sighed, and let herself fall back onto her back. Her enormous breasts wobbled impressively as she laid down. "I guess so... I just want things to be normal again," she said, frustrated.

"They will be," Mike said firmly. "Lina and the professor will find us, and return us to normal. Then everything can be as it was."

Normal, sure, Michelle thought. She didn't even really know what normal was anymore, or what she wanted normal to be. She couldn't help but admit that she enjoyed her new body. The sex she and Mike had together was so amazing, to say nothing of what the growing threesome with Lina had been like. But she also wanted to live her life again, to finish her studies, maybe move in with Mike, normal, everyday stuff that would be a lot easier at a more reasonable size.

She looked over at Mike; he seemed so small sitting beside her. "Do you really think so?" She asked. "That things can be normal again, between us?"

Mike sighed deeply; he knew what she was getting at, and she could tell it obviously still ate at him. "Look, I know we can never forget what happened with me and Kimiko," he said. "But I want to make it work. I love you more than anything! You're my goddess, at any size."

She looked at him adoringly. "I know," she said sweetly. "And you've proved that well enough. That you were able to resist Maaya, that night of all nights... it means a lot." She rolled on her side, hugging him into her huge chest. "But then, there I go giving off mixed signals and getting us mixed up in a threesome. What am I even trying to tell you with that? I want you exclusive to me, but here's this other girl and I want her to join us right now... it doesn't even make sense in my head. I know I want to be with you, and I love only you... yet part of me still wants to repeat what happened with Lina too."