Overcumming Melanie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For some reason, Melanie's margarita glass was shaking, so she took another long sip to steady herself. Her unsteadiness was no doubt due to the images, so recently called back to her memory, of helping her best friend trim the thick nest between her legs when they were younger. It hadn't affected her at all then; it had been purely platonic. It was, after all, something that all girlfriends did, right?

Heather had always just been ... well, cute. Not gorgeous. Not like yesterday in the cabana when Heather had changed out of her PJs and into a bikini in front of Melanie, and the young blonde teen knew that something was different. For the first time, Melanie was seeing her best friend as something other than cute; she seeing her as sexually attractive.

Frozen in place, helpless to do anything but stare, Melanie had watched as Heather had stripped off her bed clothes and bent over in front of her, her marvellous ass almost obscenely exposed, as she had stepped into her bikini bottoms. Then, in seeming slow motion, Heather had stood up, turned around, slipped on the top, and then hefted each of her heavy young breasts one at a time into the cups, after which she had smoothed the material, an act that had stroked her nipples to hardness. When the young Italian finally looked up, Melanie was flushed and swallowing hard, her own nipples as stiff as rocks and poking through her own thin bikini top.

This particular memory wasn't helping to keep Melanie calm, so she took another sip of her margarita and tried to ground herself by focussing instead on something that was currently happening. Unfortunately, the heated teen chose to focus on Heather sucking on her straw suggestively, scooping up some salty mixture off the rim of her glass with her index finger, and then lifting that finger up to her mouth to lick it off. It seemed to take her a very long time to do it, and the young Italian woman spent most of that time looking at Melanie through heavily-lidded eyes.

--

Heather wondered if perhaps she was taking things a little too far, too fast by so obviously felating both the straw and her finger in front of Melanie. She wasn't worried about Zoe's reaction, their dark friend obviously wasn't paying attention to anything besides the bottom of her glass at the moment. No, Heather was wondering just how much she could get away with Melanie when she wasn't in her orgasm-induced trance state, even with the suggestions she'd already placed in her head in the past couple of days.

If she were to be honest with herself, Heather had to admit that she was getting tired of waiting, although, now that things were so clearly moving along well, it had admittedly been getting more enjoyable. Those first few hours though, right after Melanie had been compelled to act like a chicken, were excruciating. Heather had stayed close to Melanie for the rest of that day, and when the next orgasm finally hit, and the next one after that (and even though one was a spectacular thing to behold) neither had been in a situation where Heather could have taken advantage of things.

The first one had been, of all places, at the food court in the mall. Shortly after the chicken imitation by the pool, Melanie had announced that she wanted to go to the mall to pick up a couple new swimsuits. Heather grinned at this, immediately assuming that her friend needed new suits because she had soaked all of her old ones with her own cum but didn't want to openly admit to it and buying new ones was faster than doing laundry.

Luckily, the climax that overtook Melanie in the food court hadn't been as obvious as the orgasm scene in the movie "When Harry met Sally" or anything. In fact, the only way that Heather even knew that it was happening was because Melanie had been in mid-sentence at the time, with her burger part way to her mouth. Before she could finish what had been saying, her mouth was making that "O" shape that was getting pretty familiar to Heather, her burger had dropped out of her hand onto the plate on the table, and she was gripping the sides of the table, and grunting very quietly as her lithe body vibrated in place slightly. Then, the hot blonde visibly relaxed, reached for the fallen burger, and picked up her sentence where she'd left off as if nothing had happened.

This time, there had been no trance at all to take advantage of, no doubt because of the public setting. As usual, Heather had been aroused by the show, but didn't want to abandon her friend in public, just in case it should happen again in a less than ideal situation. This was unfortunate though, because Heather desperately wanted to visit a certain adult store in the back of the mall alone to pick up a new toy for herself, since she'd left her others at home. Instead, the young Italian was forced to stew in her own sticky arousal all afternoon, a state that wasn't at all helped when Melanie soon insisted on modelling several possible new bikinis for her.

When they got home several hours later, Heather wasn't seeing all that clearly. There seemed to be a blue haze at the edge of her vision, and every single thing that entered her limited field of perception reminded her of sex. When they got back to the Linton household, they both went straight to the cabana. Melanie had stayed in the change room to put on one of her new bikinis, while Heather slipped into the washroom to relieve herself while leaving the door open a crack so that she could watch her hot friend getting changed.

What she saw next was one of the hottest and most beautiful things that Heather had ever witnessed. Just as Melanie was bending over to pull up her new bottoms, she had gasped, had leaned forward onto the bench in front of her, had spread her knees, and then had actually squirted all over the floor in front of her.

She had squirted!

In the tiny washroom, Heather had to cover her own mouth with a hand coated in her own wetness to keep herself from screaming as she brought herself off with the fingers of her other hand in time with Melanie's squirting orgasm taking place on the other side of the almost closed door. She was still biting her palm afterwards, as she watched a now-flushed Melanie look around to make sure that her actions had been unobserved, before using a towel to mop up the mess she'd just made.

Heather was still in the washroom, panting as she had tried to calm herself down after what had become two spectacular—if forcibly quiet—orgasms in a row, when Melanie had loudly announced that she was going out to the pool. As she pulled two sloppy fingers out a pussy that had stubbornly refused to release them, Heather considered how Melanie hadn't entered a trance state after this last orgasm either, and wondered if maybe this was because she had been standing up at the time. Heather resolved that, from then on, she would make sure that Melanie was lounging or sitting down as much as possible. She was damned if she was going to miss another opportunity to hypnotize Melanie, after having already waited this long today.

As luck would have it, Melanie had her first golden opportunity to take advantage of Melanie's trance state that night. The young Italian women had waited for Melanie to go to bed and, once she was sure that the blonde was asleep, she brought a pillow and a blanket into the hallway, cracked open the door to her best friend's room again, and had curled up on the floor in anticipation. Fortunately, she didn't have long to wait. Melanie's next orgasms announced itself in the form of a loud gasp and a prolonged moan, followed by the sound of a rapidly shuddering mattress as it knocked up against the wall repeatedly. Melanie was on the move the moment that the orgasm began to subside so that she was leaning over Melanie's left ear the very instant the recognizable trance breathing began.

"Listen to me very carefully Melanie," began Heather, trying desperately to control the excitement in her voice. "From now on, you will find that you are completely comfortable in front of Heather. Very comfortable, and very open. Free. Everything that she says makes complete sense to you, and you're even finding yourself attracted to her sexually.

"Yes, Heather Aiello is hot. She's gorgeous, and you've got nothing to hide from her. In fact, it will make your orgasms all the more enjoyable for you, knowing that your bisexual friend might be watching and getting turned on by them."

Heather stopped speaking and had pulled away from her friend's bed the moment she noticed that Melanie's trance breathing had begun to fade. Retreating to the hallway quietly, she stood there for a few minutes, ready to gather her pillow and blanket should Melanie decide to get up and have a pee or something. When it was clear that Melanie had gone right back to sleep, Heather had settled back onto the floor when she was finally able to take care of her own horny needs, this time with the help of a hard green banana from the Linton's kitchen, before falling into a light sleep immediately afterwards.

Early the next morning, Heather was roused out of this light slumber by a sound that could best be described as Melanie snorting like a rutting stag. As the scheming brunette slowly approached her girlfriend's bed, she found the young woman lying on her stomach, the small of her back arched up, her ass humping at the air as if she were being fucked from behind by an invisible partner. At the same time, Melanie was shaking her head back and forth, and her whole body was alternately shaking and quivering and clenching. When the teen finally collapsed onto the bed a few moments later, and once her breathing had settled, Heather had moved all the way in.

"A woman's touch," she had whispered in Melanie's receptive ear. "There's nothing like a woman's touch. You long to feel a woman's touch, Melanie. A woman's touch.

"Heather is such a sexy and attractive woman. You long for Heather's touch. You long for Heather's touch. Heather is so sexy."

This time, for the first time, Heather actually heard Melanie speaking in her trance state, repeating the words that she'd just been told.

"A woman's touch," Melanie was murmuring robotically. "I long for Heather's touch."

This was incendiary. In fact, it was all Heather could do not to rub her drenched pussy raggedly up against her best friend's leg right then and there. Instead, she returned to her makeshift bed on the floor of the hallway and, as her friend drifted back into a deep sleep, she humped her pillow aggressively through two very wet orgasms.

Not long after this, Melanie was moaning her way through yet another orgasm, and Heather was smiling as she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes, not quite able to believe her own luck. This was just too good to be true.

A few moments later, Heather was beside the bed, once again whispering into the dazed and receptive teen's ear. "A woman's touch," Heather repeated. "You long to touch a woman. To stroke her body with your fingers just like you enjoy being touched. You want to lick; to taste. First her mouth, then her nipples, and eventually, between her legs.

"You long to lap at the nectar flowing from between her legs. To touch, to taste, to explore. You long to touch and explore a woman's body. A woman like Heather. Heather is so sexy, and so are you Melanie. In fact, from now on, you'll be turned on like never before. All the time. Horny all the time, secure in your own sensuality, and flaunting it for all to see."

After this session, and after another self-induced orgasm on the hallway floor, Heather had waited another hour, but Melanie hadn't cum again in that time even though she had remained deeply asleep. When she finally heard her blonde friend stirring on her own, signalling that she was waking up, Heather had quickly gathered her things, threw them back in her own room, and slipped downstairs to get breakfast started.

When Melanie swept down the stairs a few moments after a quick stop in the washroom, she was visibly changed. With her housecoat billowing behind her, and her teddy clinging provocatively to her perfect female form, Melanie was projecting raw sensuality and explicit carnal hunger. It was palpable in the room, and Heather found that she was having a difficult time swallowing. Her young teen friend was simply glowing, and had never looked so confident.

Heather knew instinctively that she had been the one in control, and putting suggestions into Melanie's head, but right now, all she wanted to do was drop to the floor and worship this divine goddess who had just descended the stairs to grace the mortals who lived there beneath her.

Breakfast was different too. Melanie seemed to be enjoying food much more than usual. She was saying "mmmmmmm" with everything she tasted, complimenting Heather on her cooking skills, and even thanking her for taking such good care of her.

Later, in the cabana while getting changed to go in the pool, Heather decided to step things up another notch, just too see if all of her commands had been received. Normally, she had been very shy getting naked in front of her attractive friend. She had always tried to do it when she was alone, or behind a towel, or as quickly as possible. This morning though, she decided to take her time and be completely open about it.

Taking off her housecoat, and slipping off her PJs with her back to Melanie, Heather bent over very obviously and very deliberately to step into her bikini bottoms. As she did so, she heard an audible gasp behind her. Glancing over her shoulder as covertly as possible, just to make sure that Melanie wasn't having another one of her unexpected orgasms, Heather was pleased to find that her friend was instead staring open-eyed at her naked ass. Now that she was assured a captive audience, Heather took her time to complete the show.

Later, by the pool, after Melanie had regained her composure, the blonde had picked up her phone and had said to Heather, "Well, I don't know about you, but I need some guy-time. I'm calling Biff."

Heather's jaw dropped. Inwardly, she cursed herself for not seeing this coming when she had directed her friend to be horny from now on.

Of course Melanie would call Biff for some sexual relief!

Biff wasn't Melanie's boyfriend per se, but he was her go to guy whenever she needed a booty call.

Melanie must have recognized Heather's distress, even if she had misread it. "Oh, don't worry," she said. "I'm sure Biff has a friend for you."

Oh goody, Heather thought sarcastically. But then, she immediately had a thought of a way to keep things interesting before the guys got here. She'd have to play her cards just right though...

Hanging up the phone a few minutes later, Melanie announced, "It's all set! Biff and Max will be over in a few hours." Melanie was looking at Heather now who, instead of looking pleased, had a big pout on her face. As expected, the blonde took the bait and asked, "What's wrong Heath? Do you not like Max?"

"Oh it's not that," replied Heather as coyly and as shyly as she could. "Max is fine. It's just that ... well ... it's me..."

"What is it?"

"Well, this is embarrassing," sputtered Heather. "But I haven't trimmed ... down there ... in a long time." This was in fact a blatant lie. Heather had trimmed her pubic hair just the day before in anticipation of what she was hoping would happen with Melanie. "And I can't easily do it myself." Another lie.

"Can't you, like, go to a salon?" asked Melanie, her face suddenly looking a little flushed.

"Not at the last minute like this." Heather looked up into Melanie's eyes, and flashed an innocent smile. "Could you ... um ... y'know. You've done it before. Could you help a sister out, Melanie?"

The look on Melanie's face was very much of a deer caught in the headlights. All of her earlier goddess-like composure was gone, and all that was left—as far as Heather could see—was a very horny teenaged girl, already aroused beyond measure to be around her best friend, and that best friend had just asked her to trim the bush of the very piece of anatomy that a confused Melanie was trying to stay away from, both mentally and physically.

God help her, thought Heather, Melanie is still resisting the urge to be bi-curious, and watching the struggle is driving me crazy with lust.

Eventually Melanie capitulated. What choice had she had really? Just a half hour later, the two of them were in the master bedroom's ensuite, with Melanie holding a set of electric shears in her right hand. A grinning Heather was sitting on a stool placed in the stand-up shower, and she was naked, legs spread, with her hairy bush on full display. The anticipation was killing her with arousal though, as was the prospect of "innocently" exposing her sex like this to her long-time crush. The longer Melanie demurred, the more swollen and prominent were Heather's lips, and the wetter her whole pussy was getting. In fact, she could already feel the lubrication seeping out from between her nether lips, to pool on the seat of the stool beneath her.

--

Melanie was happy to hear that the boys could come over so quickly. She had been feeling confused with the way her body had been reacting to her best friend's, very female, body. A good screw with a boy would help and (hopefully) straighten her right out again. Literally.

That prospect wasn't much help her much now though. The hard cock she'd summoned was still at least an hour away and Melanie was just as horny as before, only now, she was face to face with Heather's pussy, and it was so obviously just as aroused.

What the hell had I been thinking when I agreed to do this? wondered Melanie to herself as she thumbed the switch on the shaver and looked at the pussy... that was, the... um, the vagina in front of her. She could smell it, see how glistening wet it was. The whole scenario was making the young blonde's already lust-addled head spin all the more.

"I'm sorry about the ... um ... arousal," Heather said apologetically, even though she continued to expose her naked sex to her friend almost brazenly, despite having acknowledged its stimulated state. "I guess I'm really looking forward to the boys' coming over."

Melanie muttered a reassurance so vague that even she didn't know what she'd just said. She knew that she could back out, but part of her didn't want to. It was the part of her that didn't want to let her friend down, she kept telling herself.

With that, the blonde teen reached out tentatively to pull at Heather's pubis gently so that she could strategically apply the shears to the hair closest to the girl's inner thighs. From what she could see though, the brunette's thick bush didn't really need trimming, and she still couldn't figure out why Heather couldn't simply have done this on her own. Melanie was about to say as much, when Heather said something that made her blood run hot.

"A woman's touch," murmured Heather.

Melanie froze. "What?"

"I'm just saying that I appreciate you doing this for me. What it needed was a woman's touch."

Melanie was quite sure that the temperature in the room just shot up, as she felt a scorching pressure right on the tip of her clit as well as a tingling at the base of her spine.

A woman's touch.

It's so much better than a man's touch.

Where had she heard that before? And why was it so hot?

Whatever the phrase meant, just thinking about it had taken her mind off the distasteful nature of her current chore. All of a sudden, the hairy bush in front of her wasn't at all unpleasant anymore, and Melanie was able to touch it a lot more easily as she moved the clippers around, trimming as she went. She wasn't sure if Heather was uncomfortable or enjoying the procedure. The Italian girl was leaning back against the wall of the bathtub, legs spread and feet perched on the rungs of the stool, and was firmly biting her bottom lip as if trying to stifle a scream. Was she fearful about having sharp clipper so close to her tender labia, or, was there something else going on? Was it because she had inadvertently brushed her friend's clitoris a couple of times with her thumb?