Overcumming Melanie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They didn't talk much as they sat beside each other sipping nervously at their drinks. In fact, they hardly moved from this position at all until much later, when Melanie was consumed by another teeth-rattling orgasm, and was shocked, when she opened her eyes shortly thereafter, to find Heather's face just a few inches in front of her own.

"Um. Did you say something?" asked Melanie unsteadily. She was pretty sure that she'd been listening to Heather speaking, but couldn't remember actual words.

Her dark haired friend didn't answer. Instead, she just held her position facing her. Inevitably, slowly even, Melanie's eyes moved down to look at Heather's lips hovering just inches in front of her own, as if expectantly. She'd never noticed how pink they were. And shiny too, like they'd just had lip gloss applied to them.

Would the lip gloss have a flavour? How would Heather's lips taste?

Melanie blinked a few times, and licked at her own, suddenly dry lips, as she wondered where those thoughts were coming from, why Heather was still right there in front of her, why it didn't at all bother her, and why—perhaps most importantly—was she getting turned on the longer they sat in silence like this.

--

Fuck, this has been a long night, thought Heather as she sat fidgeting on the couch beside Melanie. This has got to be the longest that she's gone between orgasms!

Not that it hasn't been fun though. For the entire four or five hours since Zoe had left, Melanie had been very affectionate as instructed, even if the increased contact had made for a very uncomfortable period of time for Heather, in a "squishy between the legs" kinda way.

In that time, they'd replenished their drinks a few times, had supper (they'd ordered a pizza), and even had a snack in the form of a bowl of chips. They'd been apart from each other only once, when Melanie had left to get changed into her pajamas—an overly-long t-shirt and panties. Then, finally, around 9:30 while the two of them were practically cuddled up under a blanket on the couch watching TV, the inevitable happened.

Melanie was in mid-sentence, having just fished a chip out of the bowl, when she stopped, clenched up, and let out a long, rapturous hiss. As Heather watched, Melanie's body was racked by at least three spasmodic gyrations that were violent enough to throw off the blanket and send the snack bowl tumbling to the floor.

It was a long orgasm; long enough that Heather was pretty sure that it involved multiple peaks, and the Italian girl knew enough to just let her friend ride it out. Finally, about three minutes later, when Melanie signaled that the orgasm was finally at an end by sighing loudly and collapsing heavily onto the couch, and once Heather had confirmed that Melanie's breathing was the trance breathing that she'd been waiting for, the brunette sprang into action.

Moving up so that she was sitting directly beside Melanie, her right knee folded underneath her and the other leg draped lightly over her friend's legs, Melanie began to speak in as commanding a tone as she could muster.

"Listen very carefully Melanie," she said. "Tonight's outcome will all come down to choice. Your choice.

"All day long, you've been rubbing bodies with Heather, and you've been so turned on by it. I know part of you desperately wants to take it to the next level. Part of you wants to kiss her, and believe me, Heather is more than ready for this to happen. She'll be receptive. But, it's up to you. Completely up to you.

"When you wake up, you'll see Heather's lips ripe for the taking. You'll wonder what this particular woman's lips would feel like against your own. What they would taste like. But you get to decide whether or not to make the next move. You decide if the two of you are to kiss. You." Heather smiled, unconsciously rubbing her tender crotch up against Melanie's outer thigh. "But know this, the more you resist what you truly want to do, the hornier you will become. If kissing Heather is something you truly want to do, then your body will tell you that it's right by getting more and more aroused until you finally give in and take what you truly desire."

This was, by far, the longest command that Heather had ever given Melanie, and she knew she was pushing it because, even now, it was clear that Melanie was starting to come out of the trance. Heather was almost done though.

"It's a never ending circle Melanie. A circle that won't end until you finally gave into your base desires to feel a woman's touch in every way you possibly can."

--

A woman's touch, thought Melanie. To feel a woman's touch in every way I possibly can. By touching Heather's lips with my own.

Melanie's gaze shifted up to look into Heather's eyes, and then back down to stare at her friend's pink lips again. And through it all, the brunette didn't move at all; holding her head perfectly still, maintaining the two inch chasm between their mouths.

Without even realizing it, Melanie's right hand had begun to move, practically of its own accord, and it was now lightly tracing the line of Heather's jaw, from just beneath her left ear all the way down to her chin. The action was causing Heather to shiver and whine, but otherwise she managed to maintain the same position, face hovering just out of reach. Somebody was moaning out loud now, and Melanie was a little shocked to discover that it was her. Heather's reaction had been such a turn on for her, building on her already substantial arousal.

I want to kiss Heather, she thought. I must want to kiss her. Why else would my body be getting so turned on at the prospect?

Without intending to, Melanie was gripping Heather's chin now, gradually pulling her friend's face ever closer to her own. For her part, Heather was offering no resistance at all, although her eyes were fluttering and her nostrils flaring.

I want to kiss her, Melanie thought again as her lips parted a little in anticipation. In front of her, she could see Heather's lips doing the same, could feel the gasps of air coming from somewhere in panting bursts. The blonde teen wasn't sure if it was her or Heather who was panting, although clearly somebody was turned on, and it was more than likely both of them. Clearly they both wanted this. Clearly, the closer and closer the lips drew towards each other, that both were into it.

And still, Heather hadn't said anything, letting Melanie have complete control, even playing along when Melanie stopped pulling on her chin, immobilising her face so that their lips were less than a centimeter apart, yet close enough to feel the warmth radiating from each other's now-burning cheeks.

Heather was staring at Melanie, her eyes wide, pupils fully dilated; clear, despite all the alcohol that they'd consumed today. The only movement coming from the difficult act of swallowing, an action so subtle that it only slightly shook her head and gaze.

And then, excruciatingly slowly, Melanie's head drifted forward so that her lips pressed lightly against Heather's for a moment before pulling back just as leisurely. Melanie wasn't exactly sure when she'd closed her eyes, but when she opened them again, Heather's were shut, and her entire face was scrunched up in a pleasurable grimace, like it was having an orgasm all on its own. She still hadn't moved her head though, continuing to let Melanie take the lead.

Languidly, the blonde teen licked her lips, tasting cherry.

Well, that answers the question of what her lips taste like. I like it.

I want ... more...

Not quite as slowly this time, Melanie leaned forward to touch her lips to Heather's again. This time, the contact lasted slightly longer. This time, both sets of lips began to move slightly against each other. This time, both girls began to moan pleasurably at the contact.

For Melanie, it was unlike any kissing she'd ever experienced with boys. It was ... what was the best word? Tender. Sensual. Erotic. She couldn't decide which word fit it best. Like a woman, the experience she was now indulging in for the first time defied a single word to define it.

Their kiss stayed that way for several minutes, slow and gentle, until Melanie reached slowly behind Heather's head, gripped the back of her neck lightly, and pulled her best friend's face even closer into her own.

With this one simple act, both girls pretty much lost all remaining semblance of control.

--

It's happening, thought Heather as she probed Melanie's mouth with her tongue. Oh my God, it's actually happening!

Heather's whole body was shaking with excitement and arousal. They were both holding each other by the sides of the head, mutually pulling faces closer with their lips and tongues sliding wetly against each other. They were both panting now, grunting and gasping, their bodies completely entwined, and with Heather openly grinding her crotch against her best friend's thigh.

I've waited so long for this.

Heather wanted to speak up. To say something. To tell her long-time crush how much she'd wanted to do this but she couldn't. She didn't want to risk breaking the spell. Melanie may have abandoned herself to the kissing, and didn't seem to object to the way the Italian was grinding her pussy against her leg, but she'd already batted Heather's exploratory hand away from her breast once, making it clear that part of her was still holding out.

That's OK, thought Heather. I have an idea. It's not like it has to be my hands that are the ones playing with her breasts.

With their faces still pressing up against each other desperately, Heather reached up and took Melanie's hand and began guiding it down between their bodies. She could feel her friend tense up though, so tried to distract her by pulling out of the kiss and moving her head so that she could gnaw gently along the nape of the blonde's neck and up to her ear, which she then began to probe delicately with her tongue. This did the job causing Melanie to both physically relax and groan, even as her body resumed its shaking and heaving. Heather grinned, knowing exactly what effect her actions were having on Melanie, who had once confided in her that having her ears played with like this drove her absolutely wild with desire.

And so it was that Melanie was so distracted by the warm tongue in her ear that she didn't resist when Heather manipulated her hand so that she began to fondle her own breasts.

If I can't touch them, then at least she can.

It took surprisingly little encouragement on Heather's part to get Melanie to play with her own perfect tits. At first, the brunette guided the blonde girl's hand along the sensitive sides, before zeroing in on the obviously erect nipples, but this direction wasn't necessary for long. Within moments Melanie, who had gone back to thrusting her tongue into Heather's mouth, was mawling her own breast and tweaking the nipple roughly through the thin material of her t-shirt all of her own accord.

"Ooooooooohhhhhh, Heather," whispered Melanie, causing the Italian girl to experience a mini orgasm at hearing something she'd only ever fantasized about hearing.

As Melanie continue to fondle and arouse her own breasts, Heather moved in closer so that her own breasts were up against Melanie's, and her girlfriend's hand was inadvertently rubbing her own neglected nipples as well.

Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck. How much more of this can I take?

Wasting no time in taking further advantage of the situation, Heather shifted her body so that her knee was now sliding up between Melanie's legs. Melanie must have felt it coming, because she had begun to kiss Heather harder now, and had started probing with her tongue even more ferociously, even as she spread her legs invitingly enough to allow the brunette's knee to eventually rest firmly against her crotch. Through the thin fabric of Melanie's panties, Heather could feel how very wet her girlfriend was; could feel the sodden fabric sliding up and down her leg just above the knee as Melanie began to hump at her leg reflexively.

"You're wet," Heather whispered hoarsely in Melanie's ear, no longer able to resist the urge to speak. "I can feel you on my leg."

"Gnnnnnnnnnrrrrrrrr," grunted the raptured teen, even as she moved against Heather's strategically positioned leg all the more feverishly, even going so far as to pull the leg into her groin with her free hand.

Heather was playing with Melanie's ear with her mouth again, licking at her tiny earlobe with her tongue. "Oh, look at you, Melanie. Giving into desire, and humping my leg."

The blonde girl was panting now, openly pounding her wet pussy against Heather's thigh until suddenly, it wasn't there anymore. Despite her groaning protest, and her feeble attempt to keep mashing the knee into her needy crotch, Heather was pulling her leg away, leaving the blonde to hump helplessly at empty air.

"Awww, that felt good didn't it? But not as good as a hand, right?" Heather said reaching towards Melanie's panties.

"Yesssssss ... I mean ... no?" Melanie had reached out and stopped Heather's hand. She was obviously confused; still resisting. She'd already come this far, but, in the same way she didn't want Heather playing with her tits, she was unwilling to let the brunette probe her obviously enraged folds. Perhaps sensing that the moment Heather's hands were inside her own panties, there was no going back.

"OK. Then, what about your hand?" asked Heather, as she took hold of Melanie's right hand and began to manipulate it without waiting for permission. "Just like on your breasts, Melanie? Why don't you play with your own pussy? Just the way you like it." Heather was holding Melanie's hand on the blonde's own groin now, tracing wide circles over it with the tips of her dangling fingers. From her angle, Heather could see how Melanie's arousal had made her panties translucent. She could practically see right through them!

Melanie grunted, her legs twitching even wider and obviously responding to the suggestion that she pleasure herself.

"I mean," continued Heather slyly. "The best kind of woman's touch is when a woman touches herself isn't it?"

This phrase had the desired effect, and drove Melanie over the edge. Eyes wide, mouth gaping, she abruptly snatched her hand out of Heather's grip, reached down between her own legs, slipped her panties to the side, and zeroed in on her clit immediately with her index finger. The young blonde responded to the pleasant sensations this long-desired act was causing her by cursing happily.

"Oh, Christ," Melanie murmured, her finger stroking haphazardly, even clumsily on her exposed clit. "Feels ... so fucking good ..."

Heather took a moment to soak up the libidinous scene in front of her. Her long-time crush was sitting on the couch in front of her, legs spread as wide as they would go, frigging her clit while she huffed and puffed and groaned in a rutting heat. But it was clear than Melanie was having a hard time of it. Her body kept clenching up and going rigid in response to the intensity of the pleasure, and it was forcing her to repeatedly stop her stroking, albeit temporarily.

"Oh, you poor thing, Melanie," Heather said as she reached down quietly to pull her friend's panties as far to the side as they would go. Melanie was in her own little world now, not even registering that Heather had actually touched her, once off limits, quim. She was still sporadically stroking at the clit, even more awkwardly than before, and every time she stopped and went rigid, Heather watched as tiny jets of a clear liquid would squirt out of her friends swollen lips.

She was having mini-orgasms. Squirting ones! No wonder she couldn't control what she was doing with her fingers!

"I can see everything, Melanie," whispered Heather huskily as she guided the blonde's finger back to the clit and helped hold it in place while she rubbed it around. It wasn't an easy thing to do considering how wet and slippery everything was. "I can see how wet you are. There's a puddle on the couch between your legs."

Melanie grunted again, clenching up again lifting her ass up off the couch in the process. Her eyes were rolling back in her head, her finger once again losing track of where her clit was and not yet having registered the fact that her clit was still, nonetheless, being diddled.

"Does it turn you on to be watched like this?"

"Oh ... fuck ... yeah..." grunted the teen. "Soo hot... you ... watch me ... masturbate."

Heather smiled, her fingers dancing on her best friend's clit, applying pressure in just the way that she herself liked.

"Does that feel good?"

"Uh huh."

"Even when you realize that you're not even touching yourself anymore?" the young Italian asked mischievously. "That it's me."

Melanie's eyes went wide, but she didn't attempt to pull away.

"Those are my fingers Melanie. I'm touching your pussy, watching as your pussy responds with pleasure."

Throwing her head back in surrender, Melanie was practically howling in heat now, her body completely open to pleasure, her mind in full submission to the Sapphic nature of the sexual activity.

And then, at just the right time, Heather watched as Melanie's body was overtaken by an orgasm. Whether this was one of the garden variety climaxes that had been sneaking up on her out of blue of late, or one that was caused by Heather's expert clitoral manipulation, was hard to tell.

As Melanie's body tightened up and began to quickly vibrate, and as Melanie herself started speaking loudly in tongues, Heather kept on stroking, and stroking. Then, Melanie was pulling her legs even further apart, throwing her head back, thrusting her crotch forward and ejaculating stream after stream of clear liquid all over Heather's legs while the brunette was calling out to her, loudly enough to be heard over the screams of passion, saying simply, "YES. That's it Melanie. Let go, and surrender to pleasure."

--

When Melanie came back to her senses a few moments later, she was wearing nothing but her panties, was straddling Heather, and feeding her nipples to her friend one at a time.

Heather was openly pawing at Melanie's pussy, an act that was made all the more difficult by the fact that Melanie was aggressively rubbing her cunt up against anything that made even the slightest bit of contact with it. It didn't help that her panties that had slipped back into place, covering her pussy again.

Somewhere, off in the distance a thought was registering in Melanie's lizard brain.

Panties. In the way. Completely in the way.

All reservation gone now, the blonde girl scrambled to her feet, peeled off her panties and then, standing above her friend, Melanie grunted ferally once and fell heavily to her knees between Heather's legs, before leaning forward with the intent to suck her best friend's nipples. Everything seemed to slow down as Melanie gazed at those nipples, toying with them with her fingers. They were so different from her own, being a dark, almost chocolate brown, with little wisps of hair growing around the edge of the areola. The very tips of the nipples were pink, and they tasted, amazingly, just like strawberries. As she lapped first at one, then the other, alternately sucking them deep into her mouth, and then nipping at them lightly with her teeth, Heather was gripping the sides of her head, stroking her ears.

"Oh Melanie," gasped Heather. "You have no idea how long I've wanted this."

In response, Melanie only grunted, even as Heather pulled the young woman's head off her nipples, and leaned down to kiss her deeply.

Heather's tongue was in her mouth again, raking along her lips lightly. Her hands were back on her breasts again too, at once pulling expertly at her nipples then, at other times, lightly stroking the sensitive undersides. Heather knew what she was doing. Knew just what to touch and how to touch it.