Overcumming Melanie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A woman's touch.

Melanie had no idea what she had been missing all these years, and responded to the stimulation by moaning into her girlfriend's mouth and kissing her even more passionately. All hesitation is gone. She wanted Heather in every way possible now. Wanted to feel a woman's touch. Wanted to be touched by a woman in every way possible.

It was with this thought that she realized that her body was one step ahead of her. Somehow, without her realizing it, her hand had found its way into Heather's boxers, and Melanie was now, for the first time in her life, stroking a pussy that wasn't hers.

--

Heather almost came the moment Melanie's fingers found their way past the waistband of her boxers and into her hairy bush. Sure, Melanie had touched this bush before when she had helped trim it, but not like this.

No, not like this.

The brunette lay back on the couch, spreading her legs as far as they could go, giving her friend full access to her pussy. Melanie was a quick study, and wasn't at all shy anymore. Stretching the waistband of the boxers as far as it could go, the fingers on the blonde's left hand danced and stroked and pinched Heather's sensitive clit until the young Italian was shivering her way through her first orgasm.

When it was over, Heather pulled Melanie's still-stroking hand up out of her shorts and, while looking sultrily into her friend's face, licked at her own juices.

"I love the way a woman tastes," she breathed. "You really should try it sometime." Then, pulling her friend's fingers out of her mouth, she offered them to Melanie, holding them, still dripping in front of the teenager's quivering lips.

--

For a moment, Melanie stared at the fingers of her own hand, still wet from having just been lodged deeply inside Heather's twat. Heather was holding her hand in place in front of her, just inches from her lips and, just like earlier when her girlfriend had held her own face in the same position, Heather was waiting for Melanie to make the first move. To decide what happened next.

Melanie looked up quickly into Heather's half-lidded eyes, and then back at the proffered digits. They were close enough so that Melanie could smell their musk. Close enough so that Melanie could see (and feel) tiny droplets form and then drip off into space. Sure, she'd tasted herself before, on her own fingers out of curiosity, and on the lips of her boyfriends after they'd gone down on her.

But this was different. This was another woman's taste, and before she could truly decide with her head what she should do, her body had already made the decision for her by reaching out her tongue to lap at the cleft between her fingers where much of her friend's musky secretions had pooled.

It took a moment for her mind to register the taste. Salty. Sweet. Not unlike her own, but not anything like her own. It was familiar yet foreign, and she wanted more. But, just like earlier, by the time her mind had made the decision to taste more, her body was already in action, deep-throating her own fingers, sucking off every last droplet of her friend's cum.

Melanie was moaning around her own fingers now, frustrated that they were almost clean and that all she could now taste was her own saliva. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Heather's hand release her own, and reach up into her boxers to come back out again glistening. Her mind barely registered what this meant before her lips were wrapped around Heather's index finger, and Melanie was tasting her girlfriend again.

In the back of Melanie's mind, this was familiar somehow. Somewhere recently, she had performed a similar act—licking a sticky, musky secretion off a woman's fingers one after another, and it had tasted like cookies. Before she could think about it anymore, another, fully loaded finger had appeared, and Melanie was grunting as she sucked it into her mouth next.

The fingers kept coming, one after the other, and they were accompanied by giggling and sighing and moaning. Melanie kept taking them into her mouth, one after the other, happily sucking and licking them clean. And then, the fingers were moving, leading her up towards Heather's face until Melanie was watching one of the fingers wiping itself on her girlfriend's lips, and she was licking the taste of pussy from those lips and moving against them a little for good measure. Then, another finger was smearing its sticky payload on Heather's chin, and then on her neck, and then on her collar bone, and with each deposit, Melanie obediently cleaned it up with her tongue. By the time the trail had led past each of the young Italian woman's breasts and to her navel, it was pretty clear where this was headed, but Melanie was long past caring. She was enjoying the game and loving the taste. The taste of a woman. She wanted more. Needed more. Where could she taste more?

When Melanie's head finally found its way between her best friend's legs, she didn't stop to ponder where the boxer shorts had gone and who had torn them off. She didn't stop to stare at the hairy bush that awaited her there, or wonder if this was something she truly wanted to do, she just listened to her body, and dove right in, tongue first.

Maybe part of her really wanted to bring her friend the same kind of pleasure that she'd brought her, but part of it was selfish too. Once Melanie had finally located Heather's pussy with her tongue, she simply couldn't get enough of the tastes and the textures that she found there. She'd had boys do this kind of thing to her, and knew that it could feel amazing, and she was pretty sure that, because she knew what she liked, she could do those very things to Heather.

She was right.

Melanie had begun by using the flat of her tongue to stroke directly at her Italian friend's clit. Then, she used the tip to probe into her vulva. Then, she refocused her attention on Heather's clit as she sunk two fingers into her friend's pussy, and curled them to brush up against the G-spot. And just as Heather was about to explode again, Melanie pulled back, and licked along her friend's inner thighs as that friend begged for release.

Giggling, Melanie capitulated, returning to her friend's clit and pushed her over the edge. Heather spent the next twenty minutes screaming and moaning as she drifted from one awesome orgasm to the next, seemingly without pause.

Much later, after going down on her friend for the second time in as many hours, this time from behind, the new lovers were cuddling naked in Melanie's bed. The blonde teen had no regrets, feeling nothing but a deep affection for her best friend.

Suddenly, a thought occurred to her.

"Hey," said Melanie quietly. "I just realized. I'm supposed to be helping out at a party tomorrow, right next-door. Wanna be my date?"

Heather smiled as if this were the kind of question she'd been waiting her whole life to hear. "Sure," she answered languidly.

"It'll be fun," continued Melanie. "There's even a dress code. Well, more like a costume actually..."