Overcumming Melanie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, once Melanie announced that she was done, Heather stood up immediately and rushed off to her room without saying a word, leaving Melanie to clean things up. When the brunette came back out a few minutes later to have a shower, she was looking a little pink and could do little more than squeak when she tried to talk. The shower she took was very long too, and Melanie wondered what the extra splashing was all about, and what her friend was doing to make that rhythmic thumping sound that was vibrating through the walls of the house.

With Heather so occupied, Melanie took the opportunity to clean herself up, to make sure that she was presentable for the boys. She checked to make sure that her own pussy was properly clean-shaven, marvelling once more at how wet it was. Sure, it had been moist pretty much all the time since her visit to deliver the cookies next door a few days ago, but today was different. Today, her arousal was leaking out of her pussy and down her inner thighs. Today, she couldn't even brush against her tender swollen lips without making herself swoon. No, something had happened recently to drive her arousal even higher than it had been, and she didn't know exactly what it had been. She was just glad that Biff and Max were on their way over because she needed some relief and, right now, she was halfway tempted to take them both on at the same time to get it.

What Melanie really needed was a good cum, but her orgasms seemed to only be happening on their own of late, and never when she was ready for them, or could really take advantage of them. Although, up to this point, there didn't seem to be any rhyme or reason as to when the orgasms overwhelmed her, Melanie could only hope that tonight, she might just get lucky enough to have one while she and Biff were ... well, suitably engaged.

Her hopes were heightened in this regard just a half hour later, when Melanie had an unforeseen orgasm at about the moment Biff stole a quick kiss as he and Max were walking past her into the house and towards the rec room. Mercifully, he didn't seem to notice her swooning, but Heather must have noticed something was up, because she slid a chair over for Melanie to collapse into. The boys were, at least at first, a little more interested in where the big screen TV was, and what was being served for supper.

That supper (consisting of chicken wraps and tortilla chips on the side) was served shortly thereafter. Then, the four of them hung around downstairs for a time until the necking inevitably started. For once, it hadn't been one the boys who initiated first contact, it had actually been Melanie. Too horny to wait any longer, she had grabbed Biff's head and twisted it away from the baseball game he'd been watching to sink her tongue unceremoniously down his throat.

What followed next was a little too quick and a little too unsatisfying for poor frustrated Melanie. After dragging Biff up to her bedroom, they had fooled around for a bit, rolled a condom on his prick, and then, just as he was penetrating Melanie, she had had an explosive and sudden squirting orgasm that had pushed him right back out again. Melanie had actually screamed out loud at how good it felt, even if it wasn't quite the deep fucking that she'd been so desperately craving.

This turned Biff on so much, naturally because he had assumed that he had caused her explosive orgasm simply by sticking his cock inside her, that he had come within only a few short strokes. And then, once he was done, he had little interest in doing anything else, and since he could hear Max yelling at the game on the TV downstairs, he had gone down to join him, and they had left shortly thereafter.

--

Max had already been downstairs watching the game because his experience with Heather hadn't been all that different from the encounter between Melanie and Biff.

Indeed, the moment Max had noticed that Melanie and Biff were making out on the couch across the room, he took it as his cue to jump onto Heather and start to maul her tits. As much as Heather was rolling her eyes at the immaturity and lack of experience of her current partner, she had to admit that the enthusiasm was stimulating, no doubt in large part because she was already extraordinarily horny because of what had of late been happening with her long-time crush Melanie.

Heather managed to delay things long enough to cajole Max to join her in her guest bedroom and, once they got there, he'd jammed his hand into her panties forthwith, and was indiscriminately stroking at anything and everything that he came into contact with. Patiently, without being too matronly—something that might damage his manhood—Heather was able to direct the young man's touch to where it was supposed to go. He didn't necessarily know what he was doing even then, but she was already so worked up (especially by what she was hearing from Melanie's throat from down the hallway) that she ultimately didn't care that it was a boy diddling her. When her orgasm happened, it actually surprised him, making it obvious that he just been playing with her to get her wet enough to penetrate, not to actually give her any pleasure.

Max was then pulling her panties to the side and was making to mount her, when she stopped him and handed him a condom. He looked at it once, and then back at her face where he found an expression that made it clear that nothing else was about to happen without this particular device being applied.

The boy sighed, tore open the package and slipped the condom onto his erection, muttering all the while. Heather wasn't paying all that much attention to what he was doing actually, as she was emotionally uncertain about the whole thing. Sure, this wouldn't be her first time with a boy and, although she much preferred women, she had to admit that she did enjoy being penetrated. And it wasn't like she wasn't aroused. Hell, that whole episode in the bathroom this afternoon with Melanie shaving her had kept the young Italian woman dripping wet all afternoon, and that was after she had masturbating once in the bedroom immediately following the shave, and twice more in the shower.

Yes, it was hard to believe after all that, but Heather still needed some sexual relief in the form of a good fucking, and since she'd left her favourite dick-shaped dildo at home this week (who knew it was going to be the kind of week that it had become), and hadn't been able to pick up a new one the other day at the mall, maybe a real one would do the job.

If Max could just stay hard long enough...

Perhaps predictably, this wasn't to be. It was likely that Max was assuming that Heather's swift and sudden orgasm had been entirely his doing, and this assumption was going straight to his head as well as his dick, an unfortunate combination that gave him the stamina of, well... a hamster. Indeed, the whole encounter reminded Heather of that time her friends had dropped her male and female hamsters in a cage together as a joke. The male had mounted the female immediately, and Heather had intervened to pull the tiny animals apart, confident that she'd managed to do it before any actual copulation had taken place. She hadn't been as fast as the male though, because the female hamster had still delivered an unplanned litter some three weeks later.

Sadly, this kind of blink-and-you'll-miss-it fuck had been her experience with Max that night too, save of course for the unplanned litter. The young man had mounted Heather (with some help from her in figuring out where exactly he should penetrate her) and had then spurted practically as soon as he was nestled—not all that deeply—inside her.

Then, after pulling out almost immediately, the boy had had the temerity to ask Heather if it had been good for her too.

What a dick, she had thought at the time. And not the kind of dick that, for once, I actually needed.

Truth be told, she wasn't all that upset about the way things had turned out, especially considering that Max had gotten up out of bed pretty much straightaway to seek out a beer and to see what the score was in the baseball game that he'd been dragged away from earlier. Heather was actually a little relieved when he'd left her room, it may have been rude, but dragging things out would have been awkward. Max was a Neanderthal, and the sooner he and his crony left, the sooner she could go back to seducing Melanie. And then, seemingly as if God Himself had heard her plea, Biff was soon in the rec room with Max, both of them screaming at the players on the screen, as if it made a difference.

When Heather and Melanie met each other in the hallway shortly thereafter, no words needed to be exchanged. The two of them simply shrugged their shoulders and went to sit by the pool to watch the sun go down and wait for the boys to leave on their own which, predictably, happened unceremoniously a short while later when it became obvious that their team was going to lose.

That had been last night, and Heather could scarcely believe her own luck as to how the abysmal behaviour of the boys had played so well into her hands. In fact, so confident was she in how to now capitalize on the situation, she had even decided to get a good night's sleep in her own bed instead of the kind of restless sleep she would have had on the hallway floor. She'd already laid the groundwork. Now it was better to be wide awake tomorrow when the real fun started, she had rationalized.

This was perhaps why she was so surprised when she'd woken up the next morning to hear voices downstairs in the kitchen.

Female voices.

Heather had actually smacked herself lightly in the forehead when she'd remembered that Zoe had been coming for a visit today. At first, she had been disappointed at the prospect of not having Melanie to herself all day, but knew that, if Zoe was as self-absorbed as she normally was, Heather would still likely have opportunities to take advantage of any Melanie's post-orgasmic trance states that might come her way. As it turned out, Heather may have missed the first opening, the one that Zoe had inadvertently used, quite wastefully, to order another drink, but this certainly wasn't the case again, a few short hours later.

This time, the three girls were in the pool, tossing a ball back and forth while straddling pool noodles for buoyancy. Heather had just tossed the ball at Melanie, who missed it because she was clearly occupied doing something else. Her mouth was gaping, eyes fluttering, and Heather could see that she was actually humping at the thick pool toy between her legs. Clearly, the hot young blonde was having another orgasm right there in the pool!

While Zoe scrambled to get the ball—an act made all the more difficult because she refused to get her hair wet during the game—oblivious as to what was happening, Heather herself was scrambling to get over beside her friend in time to take advantage of the trance (if there even was a trance in these conditions) while there was still time. When Heather got to Melanie, she was leaning against the wall of the pool, a satisfied grin on her face, licking at her lips languidly and clearly in a state of trance breathing.

Oh, thank the maker.

"That looked like it was pleasurable," whispered Heather quietly enough so that Zoe couldn't hear from the other side of the pool. "I bet you'd like to feel that more often wouldn't you?"

"Mmmm Hmmmm," responded the entranced teen affirmatively.

"I bet you're tired of the unsatisfactory fumbling of boys who are interested only in themselves," continued Heather. "What you really need is a woman's touch. You need Heather's touch. You need to touch Heather. In fact, for the rest of the day, Melanie, you will seek out every opportunity to touch Heather, to hold her, to caress her affectionately, and it will arouse you like never before..."

"Is everything OK?" asked Zoe as she stroked towards the other two girls at the edge of the pool.

This question came just as Melanie was coming out of her trance. She shook her head, opened her eyes, and smiling, said, "Of course. Who's point was that?" As she spoke, she reached out and pressed her hand against Heather's shoulder and lightly rubbed it, causing her friend to gasp in surprise. Then, she pushed against that shoulder to move away from the wall in order to chase after the ball, while giggling.

Heather looked after her friend, absently caressing the shoulder that Melanie had just touched with her fingers. Melanie had never really done that before. Sure, they'd hugged before, but once Melanie had become suspicious of Heather's feelings for her, she'd been very careful to keep her distance, at least physically. Things, apparently, were about to change...

Oh, this is going to be so much fun, thought Heather with a wolfish grin.

In the game that followed, there was a lot more contact between Heather and Melanie than usual, and not all of it had been necessary. Several times, Melanie had grabbed Heather by the tits in such a way that it didn't seem at all accidental, and didn't shrink away when Heather responded in kind. There was even one moment when Melanie had abandoned her pool noodle, and straddled Heather's leg with the pretense of stealing the ball, and seemed to rub her crotch against Heather's thigh quite a lot in the process.

When the game had run its course, and Zoe announced that it was time for her to get ready to go, Heather was beyond worked up. As they climbed out of the pool, she excused herself by saying that she needed to get changed, slipped into her bedroom, and before she'd even closed the door behind her, had shoved a hand into her bikini bottoms and had stroked herself to two orgasms in quick succession. By the time she was done, she was sitting on the floor, leaning back heavily against the door, knees spread, with her swimsuit tangled around her ankles.

Behind her, there was a knocking on the door, and Melanie's voice was asking, "Is everything OK Heather? Zoe is leaving."

Heather took a deep breath before responding. "I'mcumming ... um, I mean, I'll be right ... there." Getting up unsteadily to her feet, with erotic images of their heated playing in the pool still bouncing around in her head, Heather adjusted her bikini, threw on a housecoat, and left her room to join her two friends in the foyer by the front door.

Melanie was looking at her friend with a puzzled expression on her face, no doubt wondering why Heather's face was so flushed. Then, after taking her turn hugging Zoe goodbye on the front porch, Melanie stood right beside Heather, close enough to be rubbing shoulders, as they watched their friend walk away down the path.

As they waved goodbye, Heather noticed that there were people standing on the front stoop of the house next door. In the doorway was an Asian woman and a handsome muscular man, a couple that Heather recognized as Melanie's neighbours Donna and Randy Henderson. The couple were chatting with two very prim and proper women. Were it not for the warm way that the Hendersons welcomed the women into their house, Heather would have thought by the way they were dressed that the two young women were proselytizing for a religious group.

Suddenly, Melanie was right up close to Heather's ear, much, much closer than she normally got.

"Want a drink?" she asked playfully while simultaneously rubbing Heather's upper arm. "I need another drink. And some food too. That was an exhausting game."

"Tell me about it," answered Heather quietly as she followed her hot friend back into the house, her still wet pussy squelching between her legs with every step.

This is it¸ thought Heather staring at Melanie's wiggling bottom right there in front of her. With Zoe out of the way finally, one more orgasm, and that pretty little ass is mine. Finally.

--

Melanie's afternoon had been a tad confusing to say the least. She'd had two of her mysterious orgasms, and was pretty sure that she'd passed out for a little bit after her second one because, when she finally regained full awareness in the pool, Heather had been right beside her, seemingly in mid-sentence. The hapless teen wasn't sure exactly what her friend had been saying, but, it was clear that Heather had been concerned about Melanie losing consciousness while swimming. It had been very sweet of her best friend, and Melanie was extraordinarily grateful. Rarely had Melanie felt this close to her best friend, and she wanted to show her appreciation, and physical affection seemed like the best way to do it.

This, naturally, was the confusing part for the young woman.

It was one thing to want to show affection with hugs and shoulder rubs, it was quite another to be fantasizing about... well, about the things currently bouncing around in the stimulated teen's mind. Thus, the need for another, very stiff, drink.

While Heather went to get changed—again, Melanie had gone to the kitchen where she had immediately thrown back a shot of tequila to calm her frayed nerves. Why, she wondered, was Heather getting changed now? Wasn't that what she had said she was going to do when Zoe first announced that she had to leave? Surely Heather had been gone long enough to put on a different outfit, right? And what exactly had those noises been from the other side of Heather's door when Melanie had gone to check on her? Had it been moaning? And, what about the wet squishy sounds that Melanie was sure that she'd heard as well.

Standing at the counter in the kitchen, Melanie resisted the urge to take another shot of tequila, and focused instead on putting it into the margarita mix that she was making. Truth be told, she was pretty sure that she knew what Heather had been doing on the other side of her bedroom door. She was relieving the kind of tension that Melanie was wishing she herself could relieve, like maybe against the corner of the kitchen table or something. The thought of her best girlfriend masturbating should have been something that repulsed Melanie but instead... well, instead, if anything, it was turning her on even more. Melanie was still eyeing the hard table corner lustfully when Heather returned from getting changed, and her horny state of being, believe it or not, actually got a lot worse.

The young, suddenly attractive Italian girl was now wearing nothing but a pair of boxers and a tight too-short T-shirt with no bra, something that made her nipples very obvious. As her normally shy girlfriend sauntered into the kitchen, Melanie found that she simply couldn't help but stare at the engorged nubs as they swayed hypnotically back and forth with every step Heather took.

Neither of the young women said a word as Heather padded across the kitchen floor to come to stand right beside Melanie.

Melanie couldn't help herself, and immediately reached over to touch Heather's elbow with her right hand as she handed her friend her drink with the other one. Heather gasped at the touch, and accepted her drink without pulling away from the prolonged skin to skin contact.

Heather's skin is so soft, thought Melanie. And look at the goosebumps that pop up wherever I touch it.

As her fingers slid lightly up along Heather's upper arm, Melanie became aware that the friction was causing electric bolts to run up and down her spine. She nibbled lightly on her bottom lip as she realized that she obviously wasn't the only one enjoying the caressing touch, because Heather's nipples had grown even thicker and longer, and the areolas around them, now clearly visible, had puckered and dimpled.

It was Heather who finally broke the erotic spell. "TV?" she asked simply.

"What?" sputtered Melanie. "Um, sure. Good idea."

Together, drinks in hand, they descended into the rec room where they sat down on the couch side by side, close enough so that they were rubbing both shoulders and thighs.