Overwhelming Urges

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,793 Followers

Oliver finally realized he was being punked yet again and just shook his head. "Maybe it will take me a long time." Darnell just laughed.

"So anyway, here's the deal." Oliver hemmed and hawed but finally managed to get it all out on the table.

"No shit? You want me to do your wife? While you watch? Is that what you're sayin'?"

Oliver felt himself blush slightly but he didn't lose control. "No. Well, yes. I mean, that's what she wants. This is her thing."

"So why isn't she pickin' up the guy herself?" he asked with genuine interest.

Oliver did his best to explain what he and Jenna had discussed. When he finished, Darnell smiled again then laughed quietly. "Oh, okay. So if you choose the guy, it won't be someone she knows and has a thing for meaning she won't fall in love with him. Okay, that makes sense. You may smarter than you look, Oliver, my man," he said flashing his perfect smile.

"So what do you think? Too crazy? Too far out there?"

"Hell no! I may not be interested in getting married, but I am a guy. I'd never turn down a freebie..." He stopped and got serious and said, "Sorry, man. I did not mean it like that."

"No, no big deal," Oliver said. "I understand. And it really is a freebie. A one-time thing, you know?"

Darnell smiled and said, "I gotta warn you though, bro."

"What about?" Oliver asked before saying, "Am I being punked again?"

Darnell laughed and said, "You're catchin' on. I was just gonna give you some jazz. You know, about how they say 'once you go black, you never go back.' Are you worried about that at all?"

"Honestly? Yeah. A little. But I also know this is something my wife really, really wants so I'm willing to risk it."

"Well, I can assure you it won't a problem with me. I have no interest in a relationship right now. But if she only wants 'uthuh bruthuhs' after me then, hey, it isn't my fault, okay?"

"Oh, no. I'd never blame you. I'd actually be grateful..."

"Man...I'm just pulling your chain again. You are one uptight white boy! But I'm gonna blame religion rather than race in your case, okay?"

"Ah-ha! I'm not falling for that again. That's a rhetorical question," Oliver said proudly.

"Nothin' gets passed you, does it, Oliver?" Darnell joked. "So when and where, my man?"

"Let me get your number and I'll text you once we decide. Oh, do you mind if I take a couple of pics to show my wife? If I don't, she'll freak out thinking I'm setting her up with some guy she won't find attractive."

Darnell punched in his number and asked, "So you think I'm attractive?" then handed back Oliver's phone.

"Well, yeah. Otherwise why would I have..."

Darnell tilted his head and just started laughing.

"Shit!" Oliver said out loud for the first time.

"You need to wind in that chain of yours, my friend, or everyone's gonna keep yankin' on it."

"I guess I do have a long way to go," Oliver said as he stood up. "Seriously though, it was nice meeting you. I think my wife is gonna be very happy."

They shook hands then Darnell said, "Oh, trust me. She's gonna be very happy. Very happy indeed."

Oliver pointed to him indicating he understood the humor this time. He told Darnell he'd text him later that day or no later than tomorrow.

"Okay. Sounds good. Let's do this," Darnell said as Oliver turned to walk away.

That evening after dinner, Oliver asked Jenna, "Honey? Do we have any extra money left from your last check?"

"I don't know. Maybe a couple of hundred bucks or so. Why? Do you need more books or something?"

He asked her to sit down then pulled out his cell phone and handed it her. As she looked down he said, "I was just wondering if we could afford a motel room."

Jenna's eyes were wide as saucers. "Oh...my...goodness." She looked at both pictures several times before saying, "Please tell me this is the guy you chose for me. Is it?"

She handed back the phone as Oliver smiled and said, "Uh-huh. And he's funny and smart as hell."

If she weren't so thrilled about her first 'date' she'd have laughed at Oliver's use of profanity. But because she was almost beside herself with excitement, she didn't even notice. "Okay, so tell me everything. Who he is, what he's like. What were your impressions? Are you..."

"Honey? Slow down, okay? One thing at a time." He told her about his search of the library and how he'd struck out until he saw Darnell. "I guess the Lord must have had His hand in this, right? Isn't that what we'd say if it didn't involve something 'evil'?"

Jenna laughed and said, "Oh, honey. Thank you so much. I am so excited." She took his hands and said, "Are you still okay with this? Really okay?"

"Yeah. I think I am. I'm excited just knowing you're excited and I feel really good about Darnell. He seems like the perfect choice." Oliver then repeated Darnell's semi-joking quip about 'going black.'

"No worries, honey. Like I said, I'm with you for life. This is just a fantasy. It's nothing but a..." Jenna smiled and almost laughed when she said, "A...fuck. Just a fantasy fuck. Nothing more."

"But nothing less, right?" Oliver said in a friendly way. Jenna smiled a shy kind of smile and told him she couldn't believe this was actually to happen. "Well, it is. We just need to choose the time and place. Do you want me to find the motel or would you rather do it?"

"Oh, no. You do all of that, okay? You did such a good job finding the perfect guy, I'm sure you'll choose a nice place. What are you thinking as to which day?"

"How about Saturday? That way you won't have to worry about unwinding from work."

"Okay," she said. "No, wait. In some ways it would almost be better to pick Friday because I'll have to spend the whole day Saturday waiting and worrying and..."

"Okay, we'll do Friday. Assuming of course, he's available."

"Can you check? Please?" Jenna said pleading like a little girl.

"Sure. Hold on." Oliver tapped out a quick text and got an immediate reply.

"Can do easy. Just give me the details."

"Friday it is," he told her.

"Just that quick? Oh, my goodness!" Jenna was beside herself. "I've gotta get my nails done! Oh, and I want to have my hair trimmed. What would you like me to wear? Oh, my gosh! I can't believe we're doing this! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh..."

Fifteen minutes later, Oliver had reservations at a nicer motel for 8pm and sent the details to Darnell who said he'd be there.

That evening, Jenna was hornier than she'd ever been. In fact, she wanted him every night that week. Once he even teased her about finally taking a big, black cock in her pussy, and she'd exploded into back-to-back orgasms.

When Friday evening finally rolled around, Jenna was as nervous as he'd ever seen her, but he had to admit she looked amazing. She'd not only gotten her nails done, she'd had her hair cut and styled as well as a professional makeover.

"Holy cow! You look...gorgeous, honey!"

"Thank you, sweetheart. I'm so nervous I'm about to throw up!"

"Well, you look absolutely beautiful."

"So do you have a preference for what I wear? Does it matter?"

"Well...as a matter of fact I bought something for you today. I'm hoping you like it because I think it's very sexy."

"Mmmm. Show me, okay?" she said excitedly.

Oliver led her to the bedroom where a Macy's bag was sitting on their bed. "Go ahead. Take a look. And don't worry about how much it cost, okay?" he told her as she looked first at the bag then at her husband.

She pulled back the smooth paper covering it then lifted it out of the bag. It was a long-sleeved, white sweater cropped very short. It wouldn't just cover her navel and it would showcase her gorgeous breasts which were a perfect size C. It has a ribbed-knit texture to it and Oliver loved it. "So? What's the verdict?" he asked.

"Oh, honey. I love it! It's so pretty!" She turned to hug him and tell him how much she really liked it.

"There's more," he told her pointing to the back.

"Oh? What did I miss?" she asked as she looked back at it. She walked over and looked back in. "Oh! I didn't even see this."

Jenna pulled out a very short, pleated, black skater skirt and held it up to her waist. It fell to almost eight inches above her knees. It covered her pussy, but only by a few inches.

"Wow! This is also perfect. Oh, honey. I love them both! Thank you so much!"

"One more," he told her. He reached under the bed and pulled out a shoe box.

"What's in here?" she asked coyly.

"I don't think you own a pair over 2" do you?" he asked referring to heel size.

"Well, 2 1/2, but yes, nothing this cute. Are these 4-inch?" she asked him.

"Uh-huh. Add in a nice necklace to bounce around with your beautiful boobs while you're being f..."

"Oliver!" she said pretending to be offended.

"Yes?" he said as he put his arms around her from behind. "Are you excited?"

"Oh, my gosh! I am beyond excited." She turned around and faced him and said, "Please tell me you're really okay with this. Are you?" Her eyebrows were raised high in anticipation.

"You know, I'm actually kind of getting turned on by this whole thing. I might even want to participate a little bit."

"Really!!??? That would be so amazing! I would love that! Oh, honey, I am so happy. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I love you so much!"

"You better get ready. We need to get going real soon."

"K. Just be a minute. Go on out so I can surprise you, okay?" she said with a smile as bright as he'd ever seen.

"I can't wait," he told her as he stepped out and closed the door behind him.

Five minutes later, he heard the bedroom door open as Jenna said, "Okay. You ready?"

"Very," he called out.

Jenna stepped into the living room and Oliver said, "Holy...shit!"

"You like?" she asked as she spun around showing him her tight little ass as the skirt swung with her.

Oliver's cock was growing hard just looking at his wife. Her gorgeous breasts were being hugged perfectly by the stretchy material and the long sleeves emphasized her tiny, thin arms. The cropped sweater stopped an inch below her naval leaving a two-inch gap between it and her cute little skirt which exposed her long, shapely legs which ran into the sexy, black, high-heel shoes with the ankle straps. Even her choice of jewelry was perfect. She wore a gold, linked chain necklace with gold earrings which went perfectly with her soft, blonde hair which was styled smoothly with a soft, gentle wave.

"Damn!" he said. "If your boyfriend doesn't want to fuck you, I will."

Jenna put her hands over her mouth as she laughed. "I feel so sexy! Do you really like it?"

"Oh, yeah. I really like it."

"Do you think he'll like it?" she asked with honest concern.

"You mean your boyfriend? Your...black...boyfriend?"

Jenna bit her lip and closed her eyes. "Yes. My...black boyfriend."

"Trust me. He'll love it. Guaranteed. So...you ready?"

Jenna grabbed her coat and purse while Oliver put on his jacket and grabbed the car keys. "Shall we?" he asked as he opened the door for his sexy, blonde wife.

"Why, thank you," she said demurely. Her legs looked so damn hot in her heels. Oliver was still hard and he didn't see that happening until he could get some real relief.

As they drove, Oliver's phone buzzed. He looked down and saw it was from Darnell. He panicked thinking they were being stood up. "In the lobby waiting. D."

"Everything okay?" Jenna asked nervously.

"Yep. Just fine. Steer for me real quick so I can respond."

She took the wheel and said, "You're scaring me. Is he canceling?"

"Oh, no. Just clarifying something. That's all."

Oliver asked him to give them a few minutes in the room alone to allow Jenna to relax. He got a reply that read: "So move the black guy to the back of the bus?"

This time Oliver knew his chain was being jerked. He texted back. "I reeled my chain in most of the way. You'll have to work harder. Nice try, though."

He got a smiley face back and assured Jenna everything was fine.

Within twenty minutes, they were in their room. "This is nice," Jenna said. "I don't even want to ask how much it cost."

"Good. Don't ask," Oliver said. "Let me get your coat." As he slid it off her shoulders his balls ached and he moaned subconsciously.

"Was that for me?" she asked playfully.

He hung her coat up then stood behind her in front of a full-length mirror. "Look at you! You are stunningly gorgeous." He ran his hands up and down the length of her arms as he looked her over from top to bottom in the mirror. "You are so...sexy!"

"Thank you, honey. And thank you for the cute outfit. I actually feel sexy for the first time in my life. I love this top." She turned sideways then said, "And this skater skirt is so cute. Oooh! And these heels. I just love the look!"

He pushed up against her and she felt his bulge. "Mmmm. Looks you do, too."

And that's when they heard the knock. "Oh, my goodness," Jenna said. "He's here. Oh, my goodness. Do I look okay?" she asked as though he hadn't just told her that.

"You look perfect, honey. Try and relax, okay?"

She took a deep breath and said, "Okay. I'll try."

Oliver opened the door, made sure of who it was, then said, "Come in!" They shook hands as Darnell came inside.

As they turned to face Jenna, Darnell took one look at her and said, "Oh, man! That is the finest girl I have ever seen. Damn, girl. You give fine a whole new meaning!"

Oliver hadn't seen Jenna blush in a very long time, but she most definitely did. She even looked down the way a girl in junior high would when a cute boy talked to her. "Thank you," she said.

"Darnell, this obviously my gorgeous wife, Jenna. Honey, this is Darnell. Did I do okay?"

"He's...gorgeous," she said shyly.

After decades of shaking hands, she stuck hers out. He walked right passed and put his arms around her. "Nice to meet you, Jenna," he said. She put hers around him, too, after looking at Oliver for his okay. He'd nodded so his approval so her arms went up around his neck.

"You too, Darnell."

"So let's have a seat," Oliver said.

"Your wife looks like she could use a drink," Darnell said. "You okay, baby girl?"

"I'm just a little nervous." She hesitated then said, "But maybe a drink might be a good idea."

Oliver was shocked. "Are you sure?" he asked her.

"Well, if Darnell thinks it's a good idea then..." she said smiling at her soon-to-be lover.

"Okay, one drink coming up." He went over to the mini bar, looked inside, then said, "Uh...I have no idea what I'm even looking at."

Darnell said, "Excuse me, Jenna. I'll be right back."

Two minutes later, he came back and handed Jenna a rum and coke. "Just sip it. Slowly, okay? I heard about your um...first try with alcohol."

"Yeah, it was really awful. I swore I'd never try it again, but I'm so nervous I'm shaking."

"Well, this'll help. Just take it easy," Darnell told her as he sipped on his own drink.

Jenna looked amazing in her 4-inch heels with her long legs crossed.

"Oliver here tells me you guys recently gave up on religion. Looks like you're makin' up for lost time pretty fast."

Jenna blushed again, but not out of embarrassment for quitting church. He was just so good looking it was killing her. She felt like she was 16 again but with years of pent-up lust and desire for a beautiful black man fueling her longing. And Darnell was a very beautiful black man with an amazing smile and and even better body. For the first time, Jenna didn't try and stop herself from wondering how big he might be. She sat there and felt her pussy almost drooling from wanting to know.

"Well, that's true," Oliver said, "but this fantasy of Jenna's isn't new. It's been building for years. This is just the first time we could ever act on it."

"Well, I gotta tell you, I actually feel honored to be the guy chosen to um...make your dreams come true." He smiled at Jenna and she felt herself go weak all over.

Jenna drained her drink and asked, "So when does this stuff kick in? When does it start taking the edge off?" Darnell laughed as he took her cup.

"One's enough, baby girl. Trust me, okay?"

"I do," Jenna said sweetly.

Oliver said, "Okay, so we have absolutely zero experience with the kind of thing so I think maybe you should just go ahead and kind of lead us from here."

"Us? Oh, you gonna join in, cuz?" he asked with a smile. "That's cool."

"I'm not exactly sure," he said. "I mean, I've only even been with Jenna and we didn't you know...until our wedding night and...same for her so..."

"That's okay. I got this," he said confidently. He stood up and walked over to Jenna and said, "You mind if I sit down?"

She couldn't even look at him. Her heart was beating so fast she was afraid it might blow up in her chest. "Okay," she managed to say.

"Can you turn the lights down, bro?" he asked Oliver.

"Sure." Being a nicer room, it had a dimmer switch. "Just say when," he called out as he started turning them down.

"Whoa! Right there," Darnell said. "I wanna be able to see this beautiful face..." he reached out and ran his fingertips along the top of her forearm which was in her lap and added, "and this beautiful body. You know you're beautiful right?" he said to her as he traced little circles on the top of her hand.

"I guess," she said still unable to look at him. "Thank you, though."

"You're still nervous," he said.

"Yes," was all she could say in reply.

"That's all right. We got time." He ran his hand up the length of her arm then reached out and brushed back the golden hair framing her high cheek bones and pretty face. "Damn, girl. You are some kind of fine." As he stroked her hair, he took her other hand in his then raised it to his lips and kissed it.

He heard her gasp slightly then he lowered her hand and let go. As he kept brushing her hair with his left hand, he raised his right to her chin and gently began turning it toward him. Once she finally made eye contact with him he said, "Don't be nervous. This is gonna happen and it's gonna be great."

"Okay," she whispered.

"I'm gonna kiss you now and it's okay to kiss back." He looked over his shoulder at Oliver and said, "Right, bro?"

Oliver's hard on was raging. "Definitely. Please kiss him back, Jenna."

As Jenna's lips met Darnell's, years of pent up desire began to unleash itself. After one small, soft kiss, he pulled her close and kissed her with passion. Jenna slid as close to him as she could and slipped her arm around his neck and kissed him back with equal passion. She loved the feeling of his large, soft lips on her own. It was unlike any feeling she'd ever had. She tried not to peek but she needed to be reassured he really was black and she couldn't help but look even as her tongue hungrily sought his.

Within moments, that first gentle, sweet kiss had become a battle of tongues, lips, and the exchange of saliva. "Mmmm. I want you so bad," Jenna cried softly.

He took her tiny hand and placed on his crotch where his own erection was well under way. As Jenna felt him through the material of his pants, she initially recoiled, thinking she'd found something else. Darnell gently put her hand back on it and said, "Yeah, it's all that, baby girl. That's for you. All of it."

Jenna was already moaning, her breathing was fast and shallow. She slid her hand up to the top of his pants then worked frantically to unbuckle his belt. "Easy, girl. We got plenty of time," he said as he lifted up to let her slide his pants off of him.

As they came down, Jenna gasped. "Oh...my...God!" she cried out when she saw it for the first time. It was protruding through the hole in his boxers and it was easily twice the size of her husband's. It was a good four inches longer but it was also incredibly thick. Jenna was both very excited and scared to death.

He put her hand on it and asked her, "Is that what you been wanting all these years, girl?"

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,793 Followers