Overwhelming Urges

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,799 Followers

She tried to wrap her hand around it, but she couldn't touch her fingers. With Oliver's, she could put her thumb on her index fingernail with ease when she held—even when he was fully erect. Darnell pulled off his boxers completely revealing his massive cock for the first time.

"Go ahead, baby. Do what you know you want to do with it."

She looked over her shoulder at Oliver who again just nodded. She smiled at him and mouthed, "Thank you!" as she lowered her head onto her black lover's amazingly big cock. She could fit Oliver inside without stretching her mouth and she could take him all the way down without gagging. But this was a whole different story!

Jenna opened her mouth as far as she could and managed to get the entire head inside before feeling like her jaw was going to cramp it. "It's...huge!" she finally said.

"Just go slow. You'll get there," Darnell told her.

Her jaw muscles finally relaxed and she was able to fit the entire head plus another three inches inside, but she couldn't go any deeper. Length wasn't the issue as much as it was the thickness. It was so fat she couldn't physically fit any more of it in her mouth as his cock filled it from side to side and from top to bottom.

Jenna found a way to take him in and out although it wasn't cliche to say he was 'more than a mouthful.' Once she got used to his massive size, she was able to focus on enjoying what she'd wanted for so very long.

"Mmmm. I love it," she said as she came up for air.

"Look at me, baby girl." She looked up at him as she bobbed up and down. "That's right. Just like that. I want to see those beautiful blue eyes while you suck my dick."

Oliver came up behind her and knelt down. "Do you like your boyfriend's cock, honey?" he asked quietly as he pulled her hair into a ponytail in his hands.

"Um-hmmm," she moaned. "I love it," she said as she let it pop out of her mouth.

He ran his hand up and down the length of the sleeves of her pretty sweater then along her sides before gently squeezing her soft boobs. Jenna gasped then moaned again while continuing to take Darnell as deeply as she possibly good.

"You look so beautiful doing that, honey," he told her as he rolled her hard nipples between his thumb and finger. He slid his hand down the front of her body and pushed with the heel of his hand on her mound.

"Mmmmm," Jenna moaned, Darnell's cock deep in her mouth, her eyes still on his.

"That's where you want your boyfriend's black cock, isn't it?"

"M-hmmm!" Jenna murmured.

"Then maybe we should get this cute little skirt off of you. It might be hard for him to fuck you with it on and you do want to be fucked, right?"

Jenna was about to come unglued. She finally had a gorgeous black man's huge cock in her warm, wet mouth, and her own loving husband was encouraging her to take it in her pussy. If there was a heaven, this was it.

"Yes," she said. "I want that so bad." She took him back in her mouth as Oliver gently pulled it off of her. There was no zipper so it slid off effortlessly and laid there around her knees until she stood up.

Oliver ran his finger over her clit through her black panties and Jenna gasped. Several seconds later, Darnell said, "Your turn, baby girl."

He picked her up under her arms and lifted her completely off the floor. She wrapped her arms and legs around his muscular body as he pulled her close and French kissed her deeply before laying her on the bed. He reached up over her head and grabbed a pillow for her head so she could watch him as he knelt between her shapely legs. He pulled the panties off exposing her soft, furry mound. "Damn, girl. That is some kind of beautiful pussy."

She couldn't take her eyes off of him as he inched toward her soaking-wet slit. The moment his tongue touched her clit, her body went into the deepest spasms she'd ever experienced. As she came harder than she'd ever cum before, Darnell kept up the pressure. "That's one," he said with a smile keeping track of her orgasms. "We're gonna get at least four more tonight."

Jenna was breathing hard and she'd put her left had around the back of his head. She loved the way it felt. Shaved and close, with the kind of hair she'd always wanted to touch and caress. And here was doing just that with her husband's complete approval. She looked over at him and smiled and Oliver lay down beside her and began gently massaging her breasts. "You look so beautiful. And so happy."

"I am," she purred. She put her hand on his and helped him squeeze as one of Darnell's fingers slipped inside her. Jenna gasped and moaned. "I love that, baby," she told Darnell.

"How 'bout one more for you, then?" he said. As the second one slid inside Jenna felt number two coming on.

"Oh, God!" she cried out as her back arched high. Darnell stayed right with her as she shook and trembled before settling back down for more cunnilingus.

"That's two," he said with a smile.

He stopped momentarily to take off his shirt and Jenna moaned when she saw how hard his body was. She looked down and saw his massive erection and again had that same feeling of fear thinking it would tear her apart.

"You ready for this?" he said with a smile as he held it and waved at her. "You ready to finally take a black dick in your white pussy?" he teased.

Jenna was nodding furiously as she said, "Yes! Just go slow, okay? It's so fucking big!"

Darnell laughed and said, "I've heard that a time or two before." He laid down as Oliver moved aside. He held himself up above Jenna who was reaching between his legs for his massive cock.

"Mmmm. Right there, baby," she said once he was lined up.

"Spread your legs as wide as you can for me okay, baby girl?" he warned her.

Jenna did just that. She felt him push and her fear melted away in desire. No...in need. She needed him inside her. She had to have his black cock in her pussy or she might die. She'd dreamed of this so many hundreds of times before but never once believed it would ever really happen and now here she was, taking a gorgeous black man's cock in her pussy.

She gasped as the head finally popped inside. "Oh ssshit!" she screamed.

"You okay?" Oliver asked.

"That was a good 'oh, shit'. Trust me, bro," Darnell assured him. "Right, baby girl?"

Jenna nodded and managed to say, "Yesss."

He held himself right there knowing her body needed time to stretch and adapt to this huge intruder. Once he saw her stop tensing up, he pushed again. Gently. After just another inch, Jenna gasped again. "Oooh!" she moaned.

Half a minute later, he gave her another inch. Jenna hissed as she flinched. Oliver looked over at him again. "She's good. Trust me. This is exactly what your wife wants. Right, girl?" he asked knowing the answer.

"Oh, my God...yes!" she cried out. When she adjusted to the new depth she said, "Mmmmm. More...please!"

This went on for a good five minutes before Darnell was buried in her, her pussy stuffed to the gills. "You ready to rock and roll, baby girl?" he asked her.

"Just go slow at first okay, baby?" she begged him.

He withdrew on inch at a time as the walls of her vagina sighed with relief. He stopped without taking out the head though, then slowly plowed his way back in deep. "Oh...sshit!" she screamed again.

The next time, he did so just a little faster. Each stroke was quicker than the one before it until Jenna was able to let him really start fucking her. Once he knew she was okay, Darnell laid the wood to her. Oliver still hadn't gotten used to seeing something that big penetrate his wife. It looked like a black baseball bat ripping his wife's pussy apart. But based on the way she was taking it and begging for more, he knew she was just fine.

Darnell was pounding her when Jenna screamed with pleasure. "How many's that? I lost track," he said as he kept slamming her.

Within another ten minutes, Jenna began to tense again and this time Darnell withdrew as he was also ready to cum. As he did, Jenna reached for her pussy and played with her clit to heighten her orgasm as Darnell shot stream after stream of hot, white, sticky goo all over Jenna's pretty new sweater and face until he was bone dry.

"Damn, girl!" he said as he fell on the bed next to her. "You are some kind of amazing!"

Oliver went around to the foot of the bed and was shocked when he noticed his wife's pussy was a completely open hole. He'd never heard the term 'gaping' before, but that's exactly what Darnell's huge cock had done to his wife. Her pussy was gaped nearly two inches wide and it stayed like that for a very long time.

Darnell kissed Jenna and said, "That really was cool. You know, me being your first black man. Did you get everything you wanted?"

Jenna had a look of ecstasy on her face. "Are you kidding?" she said. "I've dreamed of this a thousand times and it was never this good. This was absolutely amazing." She kissed him again and said, "Thank you so much. I'll never forget this. It was truly wonderful." He kissed her one last time and let her know he was going to take a shower before leaving.

Oliver laid next to her and didn't say anything. "You okay?" she asked.

"Yeah. I guess."

"Hey, is something wrong?" she asked with concern.

"It's just that...I can't compete with...that," he told her.

She rolled over on her side and said, "Honey? You're not competing. It isn't a competition. You're my husband. You're the man I love. You're the man I want to be with. This was just...sex."

He smiled at her said, "I'm glad you told me that. I have to admit I was a little intimidated."

"Well, there's no need to be. I love you even more for this. Thank you, honey. Thank you so very much." She kissed him and told him again how much she loved him.

"So it was...just sex?" he asked her with a smile.

She smiled back and said, "Well...um...okay, maybe that was pretty fucking amazing sex...but yes, it was just sex."

"So will this hold you for a while?" he asked her playfully.

"Most definitely," she assured him.

"So you're good for another 3-4 months?"

"No. I'm going to want to be fucked...a lot...by my husband in between. But if you mean am I good as far as black cock goes, then yes, I'm good for several months."

He smiled and said, "You're already thinking about your next boyfriend though, aren't you."

Jenna pretended to be aggravated with him for asking but said sweetly, "That's just one more thing I love about you. You know me so well." Both of laughed and kissed each other.

Later that night, after she'd returned to her normal size and Darnell was long gone, Oliver made love to his wife. He could only trust her when she told him it was great and that her love for him made it great, because he knew he'd just watched her have truly great sex for the first time. So if his love wasn't enough for her then... Well, he chose not to even bother finishing that sentence but rather focus on enjoying this new chapter of their new life together.

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,799 Followers