Pam's Shemale Experience Ch. 06

Story Info
Tanya visits Pam. (Monday)
15.2k words
4.8
22.9k
27

Part 6 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/31/2023
Created 04/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,312 Followers

Pam woke up, her dreams dissipating into wakefulness.

The first thing that she became aware of was a slight ache across her body.

As she opened her eyes, seeing the expanse of flesh underneath her, the events from the previous night came back to her.

Tanya had fucked her again and again, giving her little time to rest in between bouts. The bedroom had become their carnal kingdom once more, the housewife claimed all over it. After bending her over the bed, taking her that way, Tanya had shoved her down and pounded her ass until she had squirted all over the floor. That round had ended with a warm helping of seed blasted right into her guts. A few minutes later, Tanya had set her to cleaning off that majestic beast. Once it had been done to her standards, she had hauled the mewling housewife to her feet and shoved her against the window, roughly pumping into her cunt with a carnal fury.

The rest of the night had continued in that vein.

At some point, Tanya had torn the dress from her, tossing it to the floor. All of the debauchery had blended together, Pam's world consisting of cock and cum, load after load spent inside or on her. By the time Tanya had finished with her for the night, her face was coated in the thick cream, with more glazing her breasts, other spurts lashing her nakedness here and there, and sluggish floods streaming from her pussy and ass. Pam had fallen asleep quickly, overwhelmed by the storm that had been unleashed. It had been due to the fact that it had been their last night together; Tanya had wanted to cram as much carnality into it as possible. It had even surprised Pam that she had been allowed to sleep, instead of Tanya fucking her straight through to the morning.

Pam stretched, more aches appearing. Her head was resting against Tanya's thigh, a position that had become customary for her. That majestic cock was inches from her; she quivered as she remembered its might, its power, how it had conquered her so effortlessly.

Her hand reached to lift it, showing off what was underneath.

Sucking on those balls had quickly become a favorite hobby of hers. While she had done so for John many times, to make blow jobs even more pleasurable, to do so of her own intention and volition was a new thing for her. It was a product of her newfound whorishness, to show that she was grateful to them for providing her with so much delicious semen.

Once again, she closed her lips around one, slurping on the crinkled sack. The thought of the cum that would soon be unleashed made her quiver. A lewdly wet sound issued from the juncture of mouth and testicle. The ripe taste was heavenly; her hand slid down to stroke at her sex.

Each breath drew in more musk, made her head swim with desire, made her pussy twitch. She sucked feverishly, her other hand closing around the base of that thick member, slowly stroking upwards.

Tanya groaned in her sleep, her hips hitching up slightly.

Pam switched to the other orb, lapping tenderly at it. Her hand went up and down the length, feeling it respond quickly to her touch, slowly but surely swelling underneath her adoring attention.

Another groan came from her lover. Pam felt the first bead of pre-cum seep out from the head of that indomitable beast. It smeared onto her fingers, the fluid then slicked back over the veined rod during another long stroke. Her eyes flickered up, appraising the body before her, appreciating the heavy swell of those beautiful breasts, the peaceful serenity of that regal face. Once Tanya woke up, that serenity would doubtless be replaced by sexual ferocity.

The wet sucking sounds continued. Drool slicked her chin from her enthusiastic worship. Her fingers slipped through her slit, meeting more streams of spunk.

She broke off her prize, gasping desirously. Leaning forward, she rubbed her face into those ripe balls, feeling the musk sear onto her skin. It made her quiver, her fingers curling inside her.

After leaving several affectionate kisses at those testicles, Pam moved to that cock, by now almost entirely rigid.

More pre-cum flowed forth, the ebony flesh gleaming from her languid administrations.

Pam closed her lips around the head, sucking softly. With one hand lower on the base, she slid her mouth down, feeling inch after inch push past her tongue. The head quickly nudged into her throat; she soldiered on, intent on feeling all of it fill her. One lesson that this weekend had taught her was that she truly enjoyed feeling a thick cock throbbing in her throat.

Of course, I enjoy it throbbing anywhere.

The thought made her giggle around the mass of meat. She dropped her mouth lower, quivering as her lips were stretched wide.

Another groan sounded from Tanya.

Pam glanced up, to see if she had awoken, but she remained asleep, dark hair fanned out around her head in a tousled halo.

That thickness pulsated powerfully in her throat. She drove down, feeling more and more pack her gullet. There was no thought of taking it slow; she wanted to feel those balls resting against her chin.

And a few moments later, she did.

Every last inch was lodged past her lips. Her throat worked around the solidness, bathing it in wetness and warmth.

"Fuck," came a hoarse groan from Tanya.

Pam glanced up to see a wry smile on her face.

"You just can't get enough, can you?"

A muffled moan was her only response.

"I fucked you countless times last night, gave you more cum than a normal woman could take, and yet here you are, choking on my cock, not even waiting for me to wake up."

Pam moaned again, her fingers working harder in her channel, already slick with juices.

Tanya's hand drifted down to curl into her hair, stroking gently. Keeping her eyes fixed on her temporary owner's, Pam brought her mouth back up, feeling that thickness slide back over her tongue and through her lips. Once she reached the head, she stopped, sucking at it, drawing splashes of pre-cum onto her taste buds.

A wet gurgle sounded as she drove back down. Tanya gasped, her hips bucking up, all ten inches back inside Pam's throat.

"Fuck, that's it, babe..."

Pam mewled, her eyes watering, tongue writhing on the underside of that dominating shaft. The sheer pleasure written across Tanya's features thrilled her, providing motivation to make sure it remained there.

Her other hand had moved, gripping now at a muscled thigh. She squeezed at it as she again drew back up.

This time, she came completely off, sucking down several deep breaths.

Before her was that magnificent cock, glistening with saliva and pre-cum, its power unmistakable, thrumming out onto her as she rubbed her cheek against it. She left breathless kisses, from the base to the head and back down again. Before returning to the head, she dropped lower, leaving more kisses, this time on those testicles.

In another quick motion, Pam skewered her throat.

Tanya grunted, her teeth bared now, feeling the warm wetness surrounding her as Pam choked wetly. It was impossible to deny just how thoroughly that cock had conquered her, to the point that it felt incredible just buried down her gullet, every twitch and pulse provoking a similar reaction from her drenched pussy, left neglected but no less stimulated. Tanya let out a deep breath, her hand stroking affectionately at Pam's tousled brown tresses.

The next few minutes saw Pam setting herself to her task with joyful dedication. She would draw back up to the head, giving it a few slurps, before shoving down to the base, gagging softly. While at first she took it slow, she soon began to speed up, leaving less and less time in between coming up and driving down.

Within a minute, she was aggressively fucking her own throat. Tanya watched her submit, smirking in amusement, her hips hitching up every so often. Drool slicked from Pam's chin, running down to smear onto Tanya's balls, wetness spreading whenever the former collided with the latter. Her fingers curled steadily into her channel, ecstasy mounting, shivers breaking out along her body. The hand fixed atop her head reminded her of Tanya's dominance despite not imposing any demand upon her.

After several minutes of self-debasement, she tore her mouth from the fearsome prick. Slimy lines of fluid connected the two together.

Right now, Tanya was allowing her to dictate the pace.

Which meant that Pam could have taken her time, could have gone slowly, appreciating the slow build-up to furious carnality.

Instead, to show Tanya how much she enjoyed the roughness that was the shemale's modus operandi, Pam picked up right where she had left off, fucking her own throat mercilessly. Her wet gurgles made Tanya groan, loving the shameless submission.

But as much as Tanya enjoyed watching that submissiveness on display, her desire to dominate rose to the surface after a few more minutes.

The hand in Pam's hair tightened, and she knew what was to come.

It was the manner of dominance that surprised her.

On the next upstroke, she was stopped halfway up, and forced back down roughly, her chin suddenly pressed against those balls.

But when she glanced up, Tanya was reclining regally, both hands now clasped behind her head.

Pam mewled in confusion, wondering what was holding her down. It was not until a few seconds later, when she reached up to test this mysterious strength, that she felt Tanya's muscled calf. The realization made her mewl again, turned on frightfully so by the rampantly dismissive dominance.

Tears brimmed in her eyes, her throat massaging the shaft, more drool streaming from her chin. She fought for breath, her pussy seizing around her fingers.

Tanya let up, allowing her to slide back up, her leg still authoritative on top of her head. The housewife sucked down several breaths, the potent musk swirling up into her nostrils.

A few seconds later, Tanya flexed her leg, forcing Pam all the way down, making her sputter around the base. Her eyes fluttered, the resultant slutty moan muffled by the meat clogging her gullet. Tanya chuckled, stroking at Pam's hair, taking great pleasure in her power.

The routine continued, Tanya allowing her to rise back up, before using her powerful muscles to drive her back to the base. Her dark eyes pinned Pam, staring down at her while she gurgled meekly. It made her quiver, made her fingers work harder inside her, more juices streaming out to slick her wrist.

After several minutes, Pam decided to show off that whorishness that had overcome her.

The next time Tanya drove her down, her chin colliding with those swollen balls, Pam snuck her tongue out, lapping at their sweaty underside. It took the shemale by surprise, making her grunt, her hips hitching up.

"Fuck, that's a good whore," Tanya drawled.

Pam mewled in reply, an orgasm appearing on the horizon. Her tongue waggled on the crinkled orbs, adding more luxurious sensations to the mix for Tanya. The taste sent shivers down her spine.

Tanya kept Pam rooted there, indulging in the feel of that throat convulsing around her, and that tongue lapping at her balls. It was incredible for both of them, one luxuriating in her dominance, the other drowning in her submission. The lustful housewife did her best in worshipping those fat balls. Her ability to breathe was temporarily taking a backseat to her enthusiastic obeisance.

But, alas, after some time spent choking around the thickness, her submissiveness lost out to her biological need for oxygen.

So she tapped at Tanya's thigh.

The shemale understood, letting up, the housewife flying off to suck down ragged gulps of air.

Her face had been rendered a mess, tears of exertion falling down her cheeks to mix with saliva and pre-cum. She shuddered, feeling that strong leg leave her head. Her sudden freedom left her able to lift that cock, and latch her mouth onto those swollen balls, once again adoring them. As she sucked breathlessly, her other hand coaxed her higher towards her peak.

Less than a minute later, she came, gasping out onto Tanya's balls. Her cream flowed out, sticking to her fingers, trickling sluggishly down to her wrist. The waves of ecstasy surged over her, leaving her panting and squirming, her cheek against those delicious balls. Her other hand moved from Tanya's thigh to her cock, closing around the base, stroking up and down with abandon. As the ecstasy dissipated, leaving a few last shocks of pleasure, she recovered on her makeshift pillow, Tanya's hand still caressing her hair.

Once her breathing returned to normal, the quivers of ecstasy ending, she slid up to suck the head of that length in between her lips. Her mouth dropped down halfway, her hand stroking the rest of it, stopping at her mouth. Tanya laid back, letting her determine the pace again.

Pam sucked at the flesh on her tongue, her eyes rolling at the taste, trickles of pre-cum oozing consistently out to give her additional bursts of muskiness. The combination of her oral attention and her hand stroking steadily drove Tanya higher and higher.

When she felt that telltale twitching, the prophetic pulsating, she pulled back up to the head. Her hand locked around the base, giving a few more strokes to finish off the job.

That first blast rocketed over her tongue. Her eyes fluttered back as her taste buds were assaulted by the rush of sweet bitterness that was her prize. She sucked eagerly around the spurts, swallowing quickly, doing her best to keep up with the furious load. Despite that best effort, a few splatters ricocheted out of her mouth, slicking her chin. Tanya groaned, stroking at Pam's hair, her back arching, her hips bucking.

The last few jets coated Pam's tongue once again in the creamy seed.

She quivered, sliding her lips off that prodigious prick.

As Tanya watched, Pam tilted her head back, opening her mouth to show off the pool of thick cum.

In her eyes was an unspoken plea.

"Go ahead," Tanya purred, "you can swallow it."

Pam did so quickly and loudly.

The pleasant warmth sloshed in her belly as she laid her head on Tanya's thigh, running her tongue over her lips and chin to collect the overflow.

"Are you hungry?" Tanya asked her.

"Mmm-hmm," Pam murmured, "but first I'm going to go for a run. Want to come with?"

Tanya shook her head.

"Nah, no thanks. I'll start making breakfast while you're out so it'll be ready when you get back."

"Okay."

The route that Pam took on her run was exactly the same as always.

The difference was in the fact that she knew, while waving at neighbors and exchanging pleasant greetings with passers-by, that at home awaited her temporary owner. It was a salacious secret, one that made her blush, biting her lip as she imagined what the reaction would be from the neighborhood if they knew the truth. Harold and Joanne from down the street still chatted her up for a few minutes, as if she was not still leaking Tanya's seed into her panties. Carl from the flower shop still waved cheerily, as if she did not still have the taste of Tanya's cock and balls seared onto her tongue. Gloria from school still wished her a good morning, as if she was not currently thinking about the debauchery that Tanya would certainly inflict upon her when she returned home.

Everybody treated her the exact same as always.

Strangely, that fact was arousing, that nobody could tell that she had discovered a whole new sexual side of herself, one that wallowed in submission and slavishness.

To them, she was the same old woman: a devoted wife, respected teacher, and well-regarded member of the neighborhood. It was her little secret that she had become an unrepentant addict, craving cock, cum, and carnality, a debased harlot who would spread her legs at a simple command from her lover, a shameless slut who now found her sexual limits expanding to allow things that a younger version of her would have gasped at.

In the minds of the community, one woman could not be both model citizen and craven whore.

Shows what they know.

All that scandalous secrecy meant that by the time Pam returned home, her slit was sopping wet.

"Food's ready," Tanya told her as she padded into the kitchen, sweaty and hungry.

Their breakfast was scrambled eggs, generously coated in melty cheese, with a side of crispy bacon. Pam wolfed it down eagerly, her run having sparked an appetite.

Once her appetite for food was sated, her appetite for something else arose.

"I'm going to take a shower," she said over her shoulder as Tanya began to wash the dishes.

The invitation was unspoken.

As much as the dishes needed to be done, Pam hoped that Tanya would accept it.

"Oh, god yes, Tanya..."

"That's right, babe, say my name!"

"Tanya! Oh god yes, Tanya, your cock feels so good..."

The shemale had indeed accepted the invitation.

A few minutes after Pam had started the shower, the curtain had opened, Tanya stepping in.

Pam had immediately dropped to her knees, lavishing affectionate attention on that ebony thickness. As warm water rained down on the two of them, she rained down kisses and licks, feeling the veined flesh throb against her tongue.

Tanya had allowed her a few minutes of indulgence, before yanking her to her feet and shoving her against the shower wall. In seconds, her cunt had been speared by ten inches of fat meat. She had cried out joyously, immediately shoving back, Tanya gripping tightly to her hips, starting up a hard rhythm.

"Oh yes, so good, so good, Tanya..."

"Take it, slut, every inch!"

Pam's hands slid on the wall. Her hair dripped water down to the floor, as did her pussy with its nectar.

A wet slap rang out repeatedly from their slick flesh colliding, Tanya's balls whapping hard into Pam's taint. Each time the impact landed, a quiver ran down Pam's spine. There was a runoff of fluids trickling from her slit, reaching to her thighs. She was already close to a climax.

"Yes, Tanya, so good, oh god yes, you feel so good inside me..."

Tanya chuckled.

"Yeah, you love that cock, don't you?"

"Yes...so much, I love it, it feels so good, so deep, oh god yes..."

Tanya chuckled again, not letting up on the pace.

As the orgasm inched closer, Tanya's hand slid down from its grip, quickly finding Pam's soaked sex. The housewife was too lost in the swirling pleasure to notice until that hand caressed at her clit. The sudden thrill made her shove back frantically. Tanya did not let up with either source of pleasure; her shaft slammed deep over and over, her hand stroking harder now at that sensitive nub. It was like a blaze becoming an inferno, the added sensations bringing that orgasm closer, one minute away suddenly become ten seconds away.

The orgasm struck swiftly, reducing Pam to a whimpering, quivering wreck, still taking the furious fucking. Tanya growled, her other hand tightening on Pam's hip to maintain her authoritative hold.

Waves of bliss washed over the housewife. Her juices streamed forth abundantly, mixing in with the cascading water, puddling on the floor.

With the ecstasy reaching its peak, Pam lost what grip she had on the wall, her hands skidding down it, her upper body pitching forward.

Thankfully, Tanya had quick reflexes, both hands shooting out to grab at Pam's shoulders, making sure she remained upright.

Of course, this was less about helping the older woman stay upright, and more about keeping her close, so that Tanya could continue to ruthlessly plumb her sodden depths. She carried on doing so, her hips snapping back and forth with a savage gusto. Pam's peak receded, the pleasure still bright but not incandescent anymore.

At least until Tanya moved a hand back to that clit.

Pam squealed, squirming as the pads of two fingers pressed against the sensitive nub. The magnificent shaft stretched her out relentlessly, reaching so deep, stimulating what felt like every inch of her drenched channel. As she continued to fuck roughly, Tanya's other hand moved to Pam's right thigh, gripping it tightly. She lifted it, Pam getting the idea of what she wanted, putting her foot up onto the ledge that held the soap and shampoo. The maneuver afforded Tanya a bit more room in ravaging that sopping cunt. Her hand moved back from the thigh to Pam's shoulder, her fingers searching there for better leverage.

majicman21
majicman21
1,312 Followers