Pam's Shemale Experience Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, you feel so good inside me," she murmured, her head tilting back, the sensations decadent.

"So ride me," Tanya ordered, slapping her thigh rudely.

Pam nodded, moving her hips, sliding her slick cunt up and down, quivering as her channel was stimulated so beautifully. Her pace increased, juices dripping down the length to coat Tanya's balls.

"That's better," Tanya purred, leaning back, watching Pam impale herself repeatedly.

More moans and groans spilled from Pam. Only some of it was dramatized, to attract John's attention; most was natural, pulled from her throat by the feeling of that thickness spreading her wide open. Her lower lips clutched at it, massaging it, drawing grunts and growls from Tanya. Authoritative hands quickly settled on Pam's hips, but they did nothing aside from occasionally squeezing. Pam was allowed to set her own pace, to fuck herself as fast and hard as she wanted.

The orgasm approached quickly. Pam bounced energetically atop her lover. Pleasure reigned over her body, spiking higher, closer and closer to sheer ecstasy.

In seconds, Pam was crying out, her climax hitting hard. Her pace slowed, quickly stopping. Tanya let her indulge, hands on her hips keeping her steady as she shivered, gazing down at her lover while in the grip of bliss. The corners of Tanya's mouth quirked into a smile, her amusement evident. The waves of ecstasy reigned, Pam quivering helplessly, still acutely aware of the ten inches impaling her.

Those intense waves began to slowly recede, allowing her to suck down deep breaths.

Tanya's hands moved, sliding to her back, reaching up to her shoulders.

The maneuver initially confused Pam, who was still slowly coming down from her high.

Tanya pulled Pam down against her, using only a bit of her strength to immobilize the older woman. Pam squealed, turning her head immediately to kiss obsequiously at Tanya's neck. The cock buried in her withdrew slightly; her distressed whine turned into a delighted sigh as Tanya's hips shoved upwards, turning the retreat into a harsh advance. Another sequence of the same, and then Tanya was fucking her again, driving upwards, leaving Pam bouncing hastily back down against the thrusts. Her upper half was prevented from moving by Tanya's arms, but her lower half was freer to move, letting her join Tanya in stretching out her channel.

Her lips found Tanya's. Pam cooed constantly into the kiss, her silken walls stimulated so deliciously, the pleasure relentless. Her vulnerability only added to said pleasure, Tanya again exercising control, deciding when and how to change up the situation.

A side effect of this position was that Pam could not see the door to the bedroom. Her entire focus, aside from that fearsome beast inside her, was Tanya below her, their tongues tangled in a heated embrace.

So it was not until the bed shifted behind her that she realized what was about to happen.

She glanced back to see her husband settle on the bed, bottle of lube in one hand, pair of handcuffs in the other.

Oh god yes...

"Yes," she murmured, squirming atop Tanya.

Tanya slipped her arms out from around Pam, allowing John to pull Pam's arms behind her back. The action made Pam moan, the cold cuffs quickly locking around her wrists. The moan grew louder when she felt John slide a finger through her asshole, the lubed digit crooking and curling as it went, her pussy twitching as its neighbor was prepared. A second finger was quickly added, both stretching her out.

Her fantasy was coming true; for whatever reason, John had been drawn to join them.

Since her ass had been used multiple times by Tanya over the weekend, it did not take long to prepare it.

John slipped his fingers out, leaning forward to kiss tenderly at her shoulder.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

She nodded eagerly.

"Yes, please, please..."

John grabbed at her ass, spreading the pert cheeks to reveal the vulnerable hole between them. She keened impatiently, waiting for that second cock to slide inside her.

"Be patient," Tanya hissed, slapping at her thigh.

A shiver went down her spine; even with her husband around, Tanya was not letting up on the dominance. It did not escape Pam's notice that John had no reaction to the scolding.

The head of his length nudged at her anus. Her breath hitched in her throat.

With an insistent push, he slid himself inside her, just a few inches. Pam groaned, more throbbing meat pushing through her insides. This cock was one she was intimately familiar with, one that she knew much better than Tanya's. She clenched her ass around it, eliciting a grunt from John, his hands gripping at her ass cheeks.

"Deeper," she urged.

"Be patient," Tanya hissed again.

Pam moaned in desperation, gripped by the need to be doubly stuffed, to have both lovers impaling her ruthlessly. John sighed from behind her, enjoying how her sphincter clutched desirously.

His hand slid up her back to take a fistful of her hair. Her eyes widened, knowing what was about to happen; despite her newfound wantonness after the night at the hotel, John had not pushed her too far, not pulling her hair or calling her lewd things.

That changed now, John yanking back on the makeshift reins, at the same time shoving forward, driving deeper into her guts. She squealed deliriously, her head pulled back, her pussy trickling juices like a broken faucet.

"God yes, John," she gasped, again clenching her anal muscles around him.

"Say my name, babe," he grunted.

"Yes, John, fuck, I've missed you so much..."

He shoved further inside, pushing more breath from her lungs. Her body was wound up, an orgasm already rising.

With a deep sigh, John thrust hard, hilting himself in her warm innards, feeling her anus grip at him.

Pam choked out another groan, her body overwhelmed, the orgasm approaching, just from the feeling of those two members resting inside her.

Tanya's cock had initially been a challenge, mainly due to her dominance and savagery, and because Pam had never taken anything in the ass before. John's cock was nothing to underestimate, just as capable of leaving her crying out in ecstasy, despite her husband's lack of desire to dominate and debase her.

Together, they left her trembling, whimpering, buffeted by myriad sensations too sublime and decadent for her to handle easily.

John pulled back, feeling her asshole grip at him, trying to keep him buried inside her.

And then he thrust, yanking back on her hair, Tanya timing it to pull her hips down, her length sliding back halfway.

Pam was caught by surprise, lulled into complacency as Tanya had remained motionless.

John pulled back again, Tanya shoving upwards, making her cry out, slick juices gushing out from her womanhood, the orgasm striking hard. As the ecstasy reigned, Tanya pulled back, John pushing forward, making her cry out again, her climax reaching higher.

As if they had planned it, Tanya and John fell into a rhythm. One would strike deep, impaling her, while the other would pull back, making sure that she was not entirely stuffed. It prevented her from coming fully down from her peak. She writhed and wriggled, helpless and hopeless. Every time John thrust, he would yank back at her hair, her cries spiking into a delirious scream. The pace was not fast, but it was nevertheless an onslaught of carnality, two cocks mastering her instead of just one.

Pam was in heaven.

Below her was Tanya, her new lover, her temporary owner, grunting lewdly as she shoved upwards, her hands squeezing at Pam's thighs. Behind her was John, her husband, the love of her life, groaning loudly as he drove forward, his hands grasping tightly at her ass. The sounds they made were incredible, both sounding so animalistic and intense, matching and complementing the feminine mewls spilling from her. Another sound was the by now ubiquitous slap of flesh on flesh, echoing out constantly, two sets of balls whacking against her, both by now slicked in her orgasmic cream. Her upper half was pulled back, thanks to John's relentless handling, leaving her neck and collarbone vulnerable for Tanya to suddenly lean upwards, kissing and nipping at the exposed skin. She licked her lips, squirming between the two aggressors, riding a pure sexual high. This was an entirely new, and entirely amazing, situation. It was a slippery slope, for as she luxuriated in how wonderful two cocks felt inside her, it made her mind briefly wander, to what it might feel like to take more, to have more lovers using her body for their pleasure. Shudders ran down her spine at the thought, to even consider more than these two shafts, this imaginative escape evidence of her rampant whorishness.

John pulled back, his manhood sliding deliciously along her innards, Tanya compensating by jabbing upwards, pausing for a few moments, indulging in how that slit gripped at her. Pam sighed happily, her peak receding slightly.

Those two lustful pricks, and those who wielded them, had again lulled her into a sense of rhythm. She expected now that when one of them pulled back, the other would drive deep into her.

This time that did not happen.

A wild wail broke out in the room, the sound a tortured mix of agony and ecstasy.

Tanya was still lodged deep inside her.

But instead of pulling back as John pushed forward, she stayed there.

John drove to the base in her clasping ass.

Which meant that now she had two throbbing lengths inside her, filling up what felt like every bit of her, packing her to the brim.

The wail trailed off into frantic gasping, Pam squirming in between Tanya and John, her cunt clutching wildly, bathing both sets of balls in fragrant nectar. Her eyes were bugging out of her head, every muscle seizing, every nerve afire with lush sensations. The peak that had receded was now back in full force.

And then they began to move together.

It started off smooth and steady, the two of them matching each other in pace and power.

But quickly, they fell out of sync, fucking furiously, both concerned with their chosen hole. Her ass and womanhood were treated to a rough conquest.

The orgasms came hard and fast, brutalizing her body with sheer bliss.

After less than a minute, she was rendered dumb by the fierce fucking, left babbling and gurgling mindlessly. She was still bent back by John's grip, but now Tanya had a hand closed around her throat, squeezing just enough to be noticed. Both had a firm hand on her hips, keeping her in place. Streams of her juices trickled down to slick at both sets of balls, the wet and hard slaps making her quiver. A tightness was building in her belly, one that she was by now familiar with.

"How do you like it?" Tanya asked, squeezing just a bit harder at her throat.

Pam mewled, gasping, unable to string multiple words together.

"Fuck...so...fucking...oh yes...oh god..."

Both Tanya and John chuckled, their paces insistent.

"Talk to us, babe," John grunted, yanking back on her hair again.

She squealed, her mind doing its best to work, to come up with something beyond mere sounds and one words answers.

"I think we've fucked her stupid," Tanya commented casually.

"Seems like it," John agreed.

"Fuck...yes...oh god...fuck..."

The tightness swelled.

"Maybe we should give her a break," John suggested.

"Yeah, she could probably use one," Tanya agreed.

Pam keened, trying to shake her head, immediately reacting to their casual words, even if a part of her knew they were teasing her.

"No...fuck...please...don't...oh god..."

They chuckled, still screwing into her holes.

"Fuck, I missed this ass," John sighed, slapping at her ass, drawing an excited squeal from her.

"I kept it busy for you," Tanya said, again squeezing at Pam's throat, that squeal morphing into a slutty moan.

"Thanks for that."

"Anytime."

The tightness swelled further, by now agonizingly intense. Pam whimpered, trembling, her body overheating, overwhelmed, overpowered. Her ass clutched at John's manhood, clenching desirously, while her pussy grasped at Tanya's prick, bathing it in more juices.

"Fuck...yes...so good...oh god yes..."

She kept murmuring out her pleasure, feeling that tightness increase, moments away from the breaking point.

"Yes...please...don't stop...so good..."

The grunting below and behind her did not cease, the slick sounds of flesh colliding against flesh just as relentless.

That sublime tightness reached the breaking point.

Pam did not scream, did not cry out, did not shout rapturously from the erupting ecstasy.

All that came out of her mouth was a strangled sob, the sheer pleasure seeping into every corner of her body and mind. A slick sound came from her slit as gushes of cream sprayed out, coating both sets of balls bashing against her. Quivers were breaking out all over her, John yanking back on her hair, Tanya squeezing at her neck. Her mind was lost, submerged in the wild waves of a sea made entirely of physical sensations. All that remained was the instinctive, the animalistic, the primitive, her body reacting to stimuli.

The streams kept flowing freely, as both cocks continued to thrust, driving deep into her. They showed no mercy in their plundering of her body.

Breaths came shallow and soft, decadent thrills still cascading out over her. Her holes seized around the pricks driving through them, making the wielders groan loudly. John pulled back on her hair again, treating her roughly, his lust at a high point.

"Fuck, I'm about to blow," he rasped, making Pam moan.

"Me too," Tanya growled, "let's fill her up together."

Pam mewled, hearing them talk even through the orgasmic haze. The squirting had ended, but the ecstasy remained, albeit at a lowered level. Sparks of pleasure still fueled the fire inside her. The promise of two hot loads made her squirm, trying to gather the words together to beg for it, knowing that the pleading would be unnecessary, but would make them fuck her harder before erupting inside her.

"Please...yes...cum...please...fuck...yes..."

They chuckled, amused by her attempt at begging.

"How much do you want to bet she'll squirt when we fill her up?" Tanya asked John.

"I would bet our life savings on it," John joked.

Pam mewled again, loving how they were discussing her, as if she was just some object to unleash their desires upon, as if she was just there to be used but not talked to. Of course, she was not quite in the right state of mind for idle conversation.

Their thrusting continued, the two pricks plunging deep, filling her out so well. The incessant stimulation made it impossible for her peak to fully recede.

"Here it comes," Tanya growled.

John just grunted, fucking hard into her ass.

Tanya was the first to erupt, shoving her entire length up into Pam's sodden heat, groaning as the clasping muscles milked her load out.

The rush of sensation pushed Pam into a squalling climax.

And then John came, hilting in her ass, spraying down her guts with thick gouts of potent seed.

Pam wailed, her throat raw by now; her slit convulsed, sending out squirts of slick cream all over both sets of testicles pressed against her taint. The cocks pulsed powerfully, blasting out more ropes of hot semen, filling both of her holes further. She jerked in between them, overcome with ecstasy, her eyes rolling back in their sockets, teeth gnashing at the pure pleasure dominating her senses. Dual floods of thick cum continued to blast out into her, her cunt and ass clutching greedily, welcoming every drop. Tanya and John grunted, caught in the throes of an intense orgasm, still emptying their balls into the whorish housewife. Devoid of any thought beyond the appreciation of the ecstasy she was ensconced within, and of the surging semen still roiling through her, Pam was rendered useless beyond serving as a receptacle for molten seed. The squirting continued, making her quiver, that unmistakable tightness having appeared and erupted within a handful of seconds.

It was too much for her to handle, the overwhelming bliss, the two loads of cum sloshing inside her, both Tanya and John still adding to it, the spurts trailing off but still coming.

Pam passed out.

Her eyes fluttered open.

She was on the bed, lying underneath a bedsheet. Neither Tanya nor John were in the room. The handcuffs were on the bedside table.

Her mind flashed back to earlier, when she had been penetrated and dominated by two thick lengths, her insides filled with two hot loads.

Biting her lip, she slid a hand down her body, finding it still clad in the lingerie.

Unsurprisingly, her groin was slick with cum, streams trickling sluggishly from her lower lips and stretched sphincter. As her mind went over what had happened, settling on the memory of so much spunk spurting inside her, her hand stroked over her slit. She sighed, spreading her legs wider, arching her back as a few fingers slid inside, immediately finding more spent spunk.

For Pam, the entire weekend had been leading to this, to John and Tanya sharing her, the three of them embroiled in the scandalous passion. It delighted her especially that John had cast aside any reservations. She had worried that he might be intimidated or otherwise unwilling to join the two women. But he had entered the fray at the right moment, just when it would accommodate him. Her fantasy had worked out perfectly.

Hmmm...wait a minute...

Suspicion arose in her mind.

"Look who's awake," came a voice from the doorway.

Pam glanced over to see Tanya, leaning on the doorjamb with a smirk on her face. Like Pam, she was still wearing lingerie.

"She's up," Tanya called over her shoulder.

Footfalls sounded from the stairs, and John quickly appeared behind Tanya.

"Did you two plan this?" she asked them, sitting up.

They shared a smile.

"Yeah," Tanya confessed, coming over to sit on the bed.

"When?"

John joined the two of them on the bed.

"When it was finalized that Tanya would be coming for the weekend, I reached out to her. I knew you'd want this to happen, the three of us, so I figured we might as well give it to you."

"But on our terms," Tanya finished.

Pam gaped.

"Did you enjoy it?" John asked, reaching out to stroke at her shoulder.

Pam dove at him, wrapping her arms around him, kissing him fiercely.

"I love you so much," she cooed, nuzzling into his neck.

He chuckled, pulling her closer.

"You made a mistake though," Pam teased, drawing back.

"What's that?" John asked, grinning.

"Now I'll want that all the time."

Tanya laughed.

"We've created a monster, John."

John shot her a smile.

"I think I can handle it. And if I can't, I have you for backup."

"True."

"Why don't you two stop talking," Pam purred, leaning back, spreading her legs, "and fuck me again."

They laughed, moving up around her.

Two hard pricks were presented to her. Her hand had already moved back to her slit, but she brought it up to stroke Tanya's length, her other hand already caressing at John's member. She felt both swell further underneath her breathless attention. With both of her hands occupied, Tanya took over at her slit, stroking tenderly. John brought his hands up her body, squeezing at her breasts through the corset, caressing along her neck.

Before long, both of her hands were slick with pre-cum. She squirmed, stroking harder, feeling the thickness throb in her grip. Tanya slid several fingers into her clasping sex, the digits curling against her walls, finding more escaping seed. John was still caressing at various parts of her body, leaving her well stimulated, arching her back, groaning softly at the sensations flowing through her.

"You love being filled with cum, don't you?" Tanya asked.

Pam nodded, biting her lip, feeling those talented fingers stroking inside her.