Pam's Shemale Experience Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A hand closed around her throat, making her whine, her hips bucking up to meet the next deep thrust.

"Maybe if I make you scream, they'll notice us," Tanya hissed, upping the pace, squeezing at Pam's throat, just enough to make her womanhood clutch.

The rhythm was hard and vicious, merciless hammering into her sodden depths. In a handful of seconds, Pam came, quivering helplessly.

"Oh god yes, Tanya!"

"That's perfect," Tanya snarled, "scream my name!"

"Tanya! Tanya, oh god yes, Tanya! Don't stop, please, Tanya!"

"Keep it up, whore!"

"Tanya! Fuck, please, yes, don't stop, please, Tanya, Tanya, your cock feels so good, Tanya!"

Throughout the blinding ecstasy, Pam cried out to her lover, carried away on the waves of bliss. That rough prick made her feel so good, and the hands squeezing authoritatively at her hip and throat once again hammered home her helplessness, that she was but putty in the hands of this experienced and talented woman. Tanya grunted and groaned, her teeth gritting as her length was bathed in orgasmic nectar.

The climax abated, allowing Pam to catch her breath somewhat, but Tanya did not let up, screwing fiercely into the soaked channel.

Tanya moved the hand up from Pam's throat, tearing her shirt off, exposing those delectable breasts.

Enticed by the sight, Pam rose up slightly, wrapping her arms around Tanya's neck, kissing at her heavy breasts. The skin there was dark and smooth, glistening with a light sheen of sweat, adding a tang to the taste. Tanya groaned, the hand that had taken off the shirt now at Pam's other hip, squeezing there as well.

Pam found a thick nipple, and sucked it eagerly into her mouth, rolling her tongue along it. The sensation made Tanya suck in a breath, her thrusts hitching slightly, the smallest of hiccups in her smooth pace, before settling back into her punishing rhythm. Cooing delightedly, Pam sucked and kissed obsequiously, going from one nipple to the other, sometimes teasing around the areola.

As Pam paid homage to those beautiful breasts, Tanya kept on fucking her, pumping intently into her soaked channel. Several climaxes did not distract Pam from treating the expanse of soft flesh to her oral affections. The waves of pleasure simply made her lick and suck harder, wanting to show her temporary owner just how much she appreciate the unrepentantly fierce strokes driving to the hilt inside her.

And then Tanya briefly deprived her of both that fearsome member and those delectable breasts, rising up off the housewife, pulling out of her with a lewdly wet sound.

Pam watched her move up, her eyes fixated on that fat length, dripping with her copious juices.

The shemale reached her head, and nudged her balls against Pam's lips, which opened immediately, the ripe taste searing onto her taste buds. Pam moaned around her mouthful, watching as Tanya began to stroke up and down her length. Her tongue danced eagerly on the crinkled sacks, bathing those testicles with her saliva. One of her hands moved up to grip the tensing skin of Tanya's buttocks; her other hand slid down, caressing along her slit, her back arching at the sensation.

"Fuck, I'm close," Tanya growled, staring down at Pam, her hazel eyes blazing with lust.

Pam sucked harder, drool trickling down her chin. Each breath she took brought heavy wafts of that singular musk straight up to her brain.

"Keep sucking."

There had been no thought to stopping on Pam's end. A few of her fingers slid into her pussy, the sopping channel clutching greedily. Tanya's hand moved faster along her length, the dark brown meat straining, shining with Pam's orgasmic cream. As she slobbered messily onto those swollen sacks, Pam willed Tanya's load to arrive, her mind focused entirely on the promise of another hot helping of semen.

"You look like such a slut right now," Tanya snarled, "sucking so hard on my balls, touching yourself, probably thinking about how much you want me to bust on your face."

The astute observation made Pam mewl pitifully. Her fingers slid deeper into her channel, crooking as they went, stimulating her inner walls in a slightly gentler way than Tanya had. That prodigious shaft loomed over her, dominating her field of vision as it had dominated her body.

"Fuck, keep sucking, I'm close," Tanya rasped, jerking herself furiously.

Pam writhed and wriggled, her fingers working hard inside her, driving up her pleasure. The flavor of those testicles was all over her tongue, seeping into every taste bud, lighting them up with a musky tang. Drool slicked over her chin from her frantic suckling. Her muffled moans rang loud in the car, accompanied by Tanya's bestial grunts. Each spike of pleasure caused by her questing fingers made her hips buck, her heels digging into the seat, her back arching unconsciously.

"Here it comes," Tanya groaned, rising up off Pam.

For a split second, all that registered for the sluttish housewife was the sudden lack of those delicious balls, the ripe taste having been a powerful elixir. She squirmed wildly, panting desirously, her tongue darting out as if to coax those crinkled sacks back onto it.

And then her mind, through the haze of lust, realized that Tanya was about to give her something much sweeter.

"Don't fucking move," Tanya growled, aiming right at Pam's face.

Such a thought had never entered Pam's mind.

"Please, Tanya, blow your load, please, all over my face, cover it with your cum, please..."

Tanya snarled, her teeth gritting, her eyes blazing, her ebony shaft straining at the point of climax.

The first spurt slapped against Pam's cheek, sending her headlong into a shuddering peak. She mewled, the next spurt landing on her tongue, sizzling with potency on the wiggling muscle. The following ones came with a vengeance, splattering out against Pam's upturned face, coating her features with clinging semen. Each impact made her cry out softly, her body in the grip of bliss. Her vision was quickly impeded by the steaming gouts of cum sticking her eyes together, leaving her unable to see the rest of the hot load as it continued to blast out. She could hear Tanya's orgasmic grunts, each one presaging the wet slap of the next rope arcing onto her face. As the spurts began to die down, Pam's fingers worked still in her drenched pussy, prolonging her ecstasy.

She heard Tanya sigh, sliding off Pam to slump on the seat.

As her fingers curled lazily through her twitching cunt, her other hand moved upwards, drawn to the sheen of semen cooling on her face. Her tongue peeked out, collecting a few strands back into her mouth, the singular flavor sending shivers down her spine. Several fingers dipped into the pool of seed, ready to feed her the rest of it. They went first for the amount covering her eyes, allowing her to see Tanya, watching her with a wry smile on her face.

That smile disappeared when Pam went back to the load for more.

"No," Tanya said, taking hold of her wrist, dragging it away.

Pam whimpered, craving more of that exquisite cum.

"You wear that load," Tanya commanded.

All the housewife could do was nod, her temporary owner's desire superseding hers.

The two women redressed, the entire time Pam painfully conscious of the delicious spunk easily within reach.

Roughly fifteen minutes later, they were outside the terminal.

As she stepped out of the car, heading back to the trunk to help Tanya unload her stuff, Pam cast looks around, searching for people she knew.

Tanya chuckled.

"You really are an obedient little thing," she drawled, "since you're wearing my load out in public."

Pam bit her lip, blushing.

"Are you looking around because you hope you run into somebody you know or because you hope you don't?"

She shook her head.

"I don't know."

Tanya shook her head in bemusement, her luggage out of the trunk now.

"Remember when you were worried that somebody would see you from the hotel parking lot? And now you're wearing my cum on your face in your own town like it's nothing."

Pam fidgeted, her blush deepening.

"You've become quite the whore," Tanya purred, sauntering closer to Pam.

"Thanks to you," Pam murmured.

Tanya shook her head.

"Not entirely. You were always a bit of a whore, according to John. You just needed somebody to coax it fully out of you."

Pam bit her lip.

Tanya leaned forward, kissing Pam on the cheek, quickly scooping up a few strands of her own spunk with her deft tongue, swallowing with a smirk.

"See you around, whore" she teased, turning to head into the terminal.

Pam watched her go, itching to snack on the rest of her load.

I'll just pull over before I get home, eat it all up then...

"Oh, one more thing," Tanya said, turning back to her.

"What?"

"You can eat my load when you get home. No sooner."

Pam bit her lip.

"I'm sure you were going to pull over somewhere close to here, to eat all that tasty cum."

How did she know that?

"Call me," Tanya teased, turning back, Pam watching her go into the terminal, disappearing into the mess of people.

The whole way home, Pam fought back the desire to pull over and gorge on the sweet seed Tanya had left her. It felt like an eternity, every red light irritatingly slow, Pam keeping her hands tight on the wheel.

She made it home, hurrying through the door.

John was watching television, but he looked over to her as she padded into the living room, dropping quickly onto the couch.

One hand flew up to Tanya's load, drawing handfuls to her mouth, slurping them up eagerly as her other hand drew up her dress, showing off her soaked slit, her legs spreading as wanton need gripped her.

"Fuck me," she moaned to her husband, "please."

Author's Note: The next installment of Pam's adventures will take place in the Group Sex category, and will be titled 'Pam's Gangbang Experience'.