Pam's Shemale Experience Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The storm of pleasure raged on. Pam felt that familiar tightness in her core, one that Tanya had provoked before. It swelled, starting the build-up to what would surely be a messy crescendo, shivers breaking out over the trembling housewife. The surging motion of that wondrous prick was constant, sending more trickles of cream oozing from that debauched slit. That rough thrill combined beautifully with the gentler stimulation centered on her clit. She pushed back at Tanya, indulging in the way those swollen balls whapped incessantly against her, sending small sprays of her errant juices back over both of them.

The tightness built higher, leaving her trembling, anticipating that moment when it would burst. The sounds behind her, Tanya's animalistic grunting and growling, were lewdly delicious; the way Tanya gripped at her shoulder was pleasurable pain, reminding Pam once more who was in charge, despite the fact that by now her submission to this shemale was unquestioned.

Her clit buzzed from the contact with Tanya's fingers. Her legs trembled, her hips still unconsciously pushing back at the harsh thrusts. She tossed her head, wet hair flinging about, her weak gasps seeming to echo in the shower.

"You're close, aren't you?" Tanya murmured in her ear.

"Yes..." she whimpered.

"Come on, then," Tanya urged, "squirt for me."

Pam nodded, embracing the approaching tumult, urging it closer in her mind.

It struck a few seconds later, the tightness bursting, sending out deep waves of bliss throughout her body. Pam cried out, reaching back to grip at Tanya's thigh, the shemale having stilled briefly.

A wet sound rang out, Tanya refusing to pull out, leaving her in the path of the slick squirts. The liquid coated her shaft, more of it trickling down to her balls. Although she had stopped moving, the presence of her thickness was still enough to further scramble Pam's mind, its undeniable strength spreading her channel open.

Tanya let Pam recover, the older woman fighting for breath.

After a few seconds, Tanya resumed her pace, fucking hard and rough. Pam gasped at the way that veined meat stretched her out, rubbing delightfully along her sensitive walls. The rampant juices squished along the rampaging member, adding to the mess between both of their thighs.

Once again, Tanya found that clit.

Pam moaned brokenly, her hands trembling on the wall, feeling that tightness build quickly. Her temporary owner was merciless in stoking the fire, plunging swiftly through her soaked channel, her fingers pressing insistently at her clit. The water streamed down around them, an afterthought by now. Tanya made sure that Pam's leg was still positioned on the ledge, offering her a clearer path straight into her soaked pussy.

Her belly clenched as the pleasure built. It centered in her core, swirling like a hurricane, ready to land on her shores and wreak havoc. Tanya kept a tight hold on her, keeping her from slipping or sliding away, her fingers working hard at Pam's clit.

"Oh god, yes, don't stop," Pam murmured, leaning her head back on Tanya's shoulder.

As a consequence, her neck was exposed to the shemale, who leaned down to nip at the soft flesh. Pam mewled, juddered by the fierce fucking, tilting her head to give Tanya more access.

"Come on, babe," Tanya purred, "squirt for me, come on..."

Pam nodded weakly, once again urging the storm to strike, wanting to come fully undone before Tanya's talents. Rising ecstasy bloomed inside her, reaching out with sublime tendrils to seep through her body, leaving her trembling helplessly, moaning out to the one who had pushed her to such a state. The tightness swelled higher and higher by the second.

And then it broke, a harsh and deep climax tearing through her tender body, a flood of juices gushing from her slit.

This time, Tanya pulled out, the squirts issuing down to the floor.

Pam cried out, her voice echoing in the shower, the waves relentless, buffeting her with decadent sensations. Her cunt was caught in a series of spasms, letting out the orgasmic cream in short bursts. The errant fluids mingled on the floor with the water, pooling near the drain. The hand that had been at her clit now moved, Tanya's arm wrapping around Pam's stomach, pulling her closer, granting her an anchor.

Her cries trailed off into halting breaths as the pleasure dissipated. The strong presence behind her was a boon, allowing her to slump back into something solid. Her foot slipped off the ledge, splashing down into the mingled fluids on the shower floor.

Just as before, Tanya allowed her to catch her breath.

And then that cock nudged at her lower lips.

"God yes," Pam breathed, pushing back, feeling it shove inside.

With one smooth stroke, it opened her up, driving all the way to the base. She pushed back at Tanya, her pussy quivering around the throbbing meat.

Tanya started up the previous rhythm, jabbing roughly into the soaked channel. Pam was still slumped back, her hands now at Tanya's thighs, feeling how the cords of muscle flexed, the power therein easily evident. The arm around her stomach moved up, Tanya squeezing at her round breasts, making her coo happily, feeling those deft fingers tease at a sensitive nipple, testing the supple skin with a firm grip. Her back arched unconsciously, pressing her breasts into the shemale's grasp.

The sudden departure of that grasp made her whine in disappointment.

But then it moved south, once again finding her clit.

The whine morphed into a squeal when a few fingers rubbed at the delicate button. She jerked back against Tanya, gazing down to see the torturous attention.

Another swell began inside her.

Pam focused on its inexorable climb, secure in her helplessness. It was a delightful feeling, the whirling pleasure forced into her body by Tanya's relentless ferocity, that surging member and those talented fingers. Mercy was nowhere to be found in the shemale's actions. She just pressed on, sending Pam higher and higher, the intense tightness roiling in her core, rising faster than before, back near a bursting point in no time at all.

That point was reached a few seconds later.

Tanya yanked herself from the wet confines, just in time to avoid a flood of slick juices. They erupted out onto the floor, the lewd sound matched by Pam's joyous scream. The overwhelmed housewife slumped back again, shuddering in her temporary owner's arms, feeling them encircle her. The onslaught of ecstasy was ferocious, battering at her senses, at her mind. More spurts fired from her channel to splatter messily onto the floor. Tanya leaned down, kissing affectionately at her shoulder, her previous ferocity briefly replaced with tenderness; in the part of her mind that remained capable of thought, she was aware that it would not be long until Tanya went back to the former.

There was brief calm in the shower, as the surge of ecstasy receded, her body unwinding. She gulped down deep breaths, nuzzling back against Tanya.

A few seconds later, the head of that length found her slit, shoving through with no preamble. It caught her off-guard, driving the recently recovered air from her lungs. Tanya grunted as she fucked, both hands now closing on Pam's hips, Pam's hands returning to the wall.

"Fuck, I'm close," Tanya snarled in her ear, igniting a sluttish desire for a flood of cum to conquer her womb.

"Please, cum inside me, please..."

She kept begging, shoving back against the powerful thrusts, quivering as those testicles slapped repeatedly at her wet taint. Every sensation was exquisite, from the rubbing of that broad shaft through her inner walls, to the hot breath on the back of her neck, to the grunts and growls from behind her. This time, the pleasure built steadily. As Tanya upped the pace, the wet slap of flesh on flesh rose in volume. Pam moaned pitifully, peering back over her shoulder, moaning again at the savage look on that beautiful face.

"Please, give me your load, please, I need it, please..."

"Greedy whore...get ready...I'm about to breed you!"

"Yes, oh please, yes, breed me, please, oh god, please..."

Pam mewled, wanting so badly to feel that potent seed soak into her channel.

And then Tanya stopped, buried to the base inside Pam's drenched heat.

"Here it comes," she snarled.

The telltale pulsation fired up the length.

And then the first spurt arced out, blasting into her depths, inducing a powerful climax. More spurts fired out amidst the wet juices streaming from her. Tanya gripped hard at her hips, sending rockets of spunk inside her to once again claim her womb. A lewd image sprung up in the housewife's mind, of the deluge rushing through her, aiming to unleash its creative potential. That image only made her climax reach even higher.

"Fuck yes," Tanya groaned, grinding herself against Pam's pussy, ensuring that every drop went as deep as possible.

Pam quivered, feeling those last few blasts further coat her channel. Her own orgasm was already settling down. Tanya's breaths tickled her neck, the warm air soothing her further.

A warmth suffused her belly, that formidable load sloshing inside her. The feeling was luxuriously decadent, the knowledge that she was useful to her temporary owner, offering her body as a receptacle for her semen.

Tanya's arms once again wound around her, pulling her back in a strong embrace. Pam sighed, resting against her, the water still beating down against them.

"When I pull out," Tanya murmured in her ear, "you're going to get down on your knees to clean me off."

Pam nodded, waiting as Tanya began to fulfill her end of the bargain, that fat length sliding back, still stimulating her insides as it went. Inch by inch it retreated, until just the head was left, nudged just inside her slit, globs of Tanya's cum starting to leak forth.

Tanya pulled the head out, and Pam immediately turned, dropping to her knees as she did.

"That's a good girl," Tanya purred, lifting her shaft to show off her balls, "now clean me off."

The swollen orbs were smeared with the juices that Pam had squirted out of her cunt. The promise of such a flavor, mixed with the usual musk there, made her pounce eagerly. Her lips locked around one of them, sucking hard, her tongue dancing, the taste eliciting contented coos from her. She gazed up at Tanya as she slobbered obediently over her prize. The other testicle was quickly treated to the same breathless attention, her hot mouth suckling desperately, bathing it in saliva.

Tanya's hand snuck down, curling into Pam's hair.

Her lip curled, and she yanked back, pulling Pam off those testicles, strings of slimy fluid connecting the former to the latter. Pam whimpered, pleading wordlessly for the chance to return to her treasures, to show off her submissiveness.

But Tanya only smirked down at her.

"Whose whore are you?"

Pam's cunt clutched at air.

"Yours," she replied immediately.

Tanya's smirk grew wider.

"At least until John gets home," she teased.

Pam nodded, or at least tried to, hampered as she was by Tanya's grip.

That grip relented a few seconds later, and Pam dove forward, rubbing her face into those sweaty sacks, relishing the scent.

"By the way," Tanya drawled, watching Pam take one of her balls back into her mouth, "I have an idea for when he gets home."

A little later in the day, Pam and Tanya were seated on the living room couch, both wearing a robe to conceal their outfits. Pam had her head on her temporary owner's shoulder, finding it difficult to focus on the television for two reasons.

The first reason was that Tanya's hand was resting on her knee, lingering just below the hemline of the robe, as if not yet daring to dart underneath.

The second reason was because John was close by.

He had called an hour ago to let her know, and now whenever she heard a car drive by, a flutter ran through her.

Her excitement was amplified by Tanya's idea. Normally she would be giddy anyway, eager to see her husband after their time apart. But now, she was also impatiently awaiting the moment when they would drop their robes in front of him.

Another car trundled by, and she fidgeted.

Tanya chuckled.

"Excited, are we?"

She nodded.

"Oh yeah. I can't wait to see the look on his face."

Tanya smirked.

"Yeah, me neither."

It was maybe half an hour later when a passing car stopped in front of the house. Pam cooed happily, leaping off the couch to wait at the door.

Footsteps sounded on the sidewalk, and then the jangling of keys heralded the door opening.

The second it did, she flung herself at him, feeling his strong arms pull her closer instinctively.

"Hey there," he drawled, dropping his duffel bag to the floor.

"Hi," she chirped back, pulling him down for a kiss.

It was familiar and comfortable, the feel of his mouth on hers, the feel of his hands on her hips.

Both of them were reluctant to break the kiss, but they had a guest to entertain.

"You must be Tanya," John said, grinning.

"And you must be John," Tanya replied.

They shook hands, a wide smile crossing Pam's face as the love of her life met her new best friend.

"Did you take good care of my wife?" John asked.

"Indeed I did," Tanya purred, smirking at Pam.

Pam grinned back.

"Sit, sit," she told John, gesturing to the loveseat.

He dropped into the chair, watching as she approached Tanya.

"We've got a little surprise for you," she told her husband, biting her lip in anticipation of his reaction.

Together, the two women untied the sash holding their robes closed.

Both robes dropped to the floor, followed quickly by an appreciative wolf-whistle from John.

Pam blushed, giggling as his eyes widened, taking in the sight before him.

Tanya's idea had been simple but effective.

The two of them had dressed in their finest lingerie.

In Pam's case, that meant a black corset, her most favorite one, with a garter belt and stockings of the same color. The material was fine silk, feeling so comfortable on her skin, the corset accentuating her perky breasts, the garter belt hugging her hips and framing where her panties would normally be, the fully-fashioned stockings fitting easily and softly to her legs like a gentle caress. It was one of the outfits that would drive John crazy, never failing to set his blood racing.

Tanya's outfit, which she had brought from home, was similar but colored deep red. Her outfit had more to accentuate, given her heavy breasts and wider hips.

Both women had also put on makeup. In Pam's case, it was a light application of blush and lipstick in vibrant red. Tanya had forgone the blush but had complemented Pam's red lipstick with a saucy pink shade. The outfits and makeup combined to paint an exquisite picture.

The proverbial cherry on top was that neither woman wore panties.

It had also been Tanya's idea, a way to make their outfits slightly sultrier.

Pam was very wet, her folds shining with liquid arousal, ready for anything.

Tanya, on the other hand, was hard and ready, her majestic member eager to unleash its strength.

"Holy shit," John murmured, eyes fixed more on Pam than Tanya.

As Pam giggled, Tanya snuck up behind her, wrapping her arms around the older woman.

Pam leaned back into the embrace, turning her head to kiss her lover. Their mouths met, tongues quickly tangling, Tanya sneaking a hand down to caress at her slick sex. The contact made her gasp, feeling a finger tease at her slit, poking just inside. Her lower lips clutched, trying to draw it deeper.

Tanya's mouth moved to her neck, Pam blushing as she watched John watch them.

He shifted on the seat, a visible bulge forming in his jeans.

Pam bit her lip, incredibly turned on, happy that after such a lewd weekend, they were able to have this moment, to cap it all off together. Her husband could meet her lover, the two of them could share her, using her in unison, her submissiveness and whorishness divided and yet multiplied between them. The thought of that threesome made her pussy flood more. Whereas before that fateful night months ago at the hotel, she would have balked at two lovers sharing her, now it only fueled the fire already raging inside her. It was a testament to how Tanya had brought out the slut hiding inside her, the slut that had popped up from time to time with John, but had never been fully coaxed out of the shadows.

"Maybe we should move upstairs," Tanya purred in her ear, "and leave John down here to relax."

"Yeah, you two go ahead and have fun," John agreed, "I've been driving for a while, need to relax a bit."

Pam was left dumbfounded and confused.

"Are you sure?" she asked John, hoping that she was able to convey with the right tone of voice and right look that she very badly wanted him to join them.

She had no such luck.

"Yeah. You two go have fun."

Her face fell as she followed Tanya up the stairs, the lurid fantasies of a wild threesome dissipating from her imagination.

Pam had expected that when John got home, he would join her and Tanya. It had seemed obvious to her that it would be the end result of Tanya's visit and John's return.

It had never crossed her mind that he might not want to join them.

Maybe he actually is intimidated by Tanya...or he just doesn't want to share me...or maybe he thinks it'd be awkward...or maybe he's just tired...

Her mind played over the various reasons why John might not join them. All of them were disappointing, but she understood that he had his reasons; she was not going to push, despite how badly she wanted the threesome. They had been married for a long time, but these were uncharted waters.

The disappointment abated once the two women were back in the bedroom. Tanya smirked at her, drawing her closer, kissing her fiercely. That wonderful thickness was pressing against her belly, leaving a light smear of pre-cum. Pam groaned, her hand reaching between them to stroke at the shaft, appreciating how it throbbed and thrummed against her palm.

They tumbled onto the bed, cock easily finding cunt, Tanya on top of the housewife, spearing into her soaked channel with glee. Pam moaned, squeezing at Tanya's biceps, locking her legs around Tanya's waist, lifting her hips to meet the frantic thrusts. Tanya leaned down, nipping at her neck, taking a tight grip on Pam's thighs. The expectation of a threesome, and the attention from John, had resulted in Pam being very wet, allowing for Tanya to move smoothly back and forth, those errant juices frothing around her slit, coating that wondrous member on every pass. That pair of swollen balls slapped hard at her taint whenever the ten inches hilted in her steamy depths.

After a few more seconds, Tanya grabbed Pam's wrists, removing them from her shoulders, pinning them over the housewife's head. The act made Pam arch her back, her hips lifting a bit higher, her legs tightening around Tanya. She wriggled underneath the savagery, loving the fierce fire in Tanya's hazel eyes, how her lips curled back in a lewd snarl, how her fingers tightened around Pam's wrists. The pace increased, Tanya hammering ruthlessly, pounding deep into her drooling sex, opening her up with that thick length. The silk of Tanya's lingerie brushed against her overheated skin, providing a soothing contrast to the furious stimulation elsewhere.

An orgasm quickly mounted for the delirious housewife. She moaned louder, hoping that John would be drawn upstairs by the sluttish sound. That desire was still bubbling inside her, to be taken by two lovers. For the moment, Tanya was giving her all that she needed, her sexual prowess in zero doubt after the events of the weekend.

Tanya rolled over quickly onto her back, bringing Pam with her, the quivering housewife still impaled on her prodigious shaft. The sudden change of position left her swaying in momentary confusion, her hands quickly moving to Tanya's upper chest. The slab of meat inside her demanded attention, devotion, glorification, all of which Pam was ready to provide.