Pam's Shemale Experience Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Much like every other time Tanya teased her about her newfound whorishness, Pam's response was no lie. The sensation of all that thick cum sloshing around inside her was soothing and sublime, making her aware how good a slut she had been for Tanya and John, how they had been able to use her so well. It had always been something she had enjoyed, John finishing inside her, but the true sensorial delight had not been fully revealed to her until recently. Of course, she had also discovered how good it could feel to have her face or breasts or any part of her body glazed with sticky semen.

"Hands and knees," John directed then.

She moved quickly, offering herself back to them with a waggle of her ass.

Her husband's hands settled on her hips as Tanya shuffled in front of her.

"Open wide," Tanya ordered, hooking a finger into Pam's lips.

Pam obeyed, moaning as that delicious meat rubbed against her extended tongue, gracing the taste buds with a small splatter of tangy pre-cum.

Two shafts slid inside her.

The resultant purr was muffled as Tanya's length pushed over her tongue, quickly filling her mouth, finding her throat, packing it with rigid flesh. In seconds, one set of balls bumped against her chin.

John groaned, savoring how her channel clutched at him. Her juices were streaming freely, sticking to his base, dripping down to coat his balls. His first thrust had brought him halfway into her, and the following thrust, a few seconds later, found him buried inside her to the root, the second set of balls pressed at her taint.

Both sets of balls began to slap noisily and rudely against her as Tanya and John threw caution to the wind. They pumped hard, hands grabbing possessively at her. She drooled helplessly onto Tanya's surging member as her cunt continued to bathe John's with abundant cream. Her hands took a tight handful of the sheets as her body bounced and jiggled between the two rough assaults.

The view was lovely, of Tanya's fierce expression, bared teeth and intense eyes, one hand curled in Pam's hair, the other wrapped around Pam's neck. She whimpered, slobbering around the careless usage of her throat, gazing up at Tanya. Already, she was close to gushing out more cream, after such little time within the carnal fury. The incredible spit-roasting left her quivering from the thrills, her body the focus of two sexual appetites, rough pounding from both sides assaulting her. Her pussy squelched wetly while she sputtered pathetically.

An orgasm erupted out over her. More juices flowed out to slick John's length. Neither he nor Tanya showed her any mercy, still fucking into her shuddering body while she rode the waves of bliss.

And then both cocks pulled out, leaving her painfully empty.

She keened mindlessly, the climax receding, a desire for more ecstasy already solidly in place.

The bed shifted as Tanya and John switched places.

Pam looked up at her husband, watching as he presented himself to her, the veined rod gleaming with her juices, fresh from her dripping sex. Cooing happily, she ran her tongue along a droplet of cream, shuddering at the flavor. A pair of strong hands grasping at her hips presaged the impatient nudging of Tanya's firm thickness against her soaked folds.

The flavor coating John's manhood encouraged her to wrap her mouth around it, shoving forward, loving how it throbbed on her tongue. His hand came down to caress at her hair, controlling how she bobbed on him, her tongue dancing eagerly along the underside of the veined rod. One of her hands came up to gently stroke at his balls; he sucked in a breath at the tender attention.

She sucked enthusiastically, savoring how the meat pulsed in her mouth, just barely nudging into her throat. The head of Tanya's length still teased at her womanhood, making her shake her ass, doing her best to entice her temporary owner.

Tanya thrust hard, driving to the balls in one rough motion.

Pam squealed, the impact forcing her deeper onto John's cock, his hand in her hair finishing the job, leaving her once again impaled on two surging pricks.

They quickly began to move, pounding into her from both ends, resuming their furious paces, grunting and groaning, their hands roaming over her body. Once again, two sets of swollen balls banged into her from both ends. By now, the streams leaking from her slit reached far down her thighs, and her throat was coated with saliva and pre-cum.

Pam gurgled weakly around the oral onslaught. Her hands were again holding fistfuls of the bedsheets.

A slap rang out in the room, as Tanya's palm came down on Pam's ass.

The delirious housewife squealed, producing a pleasurable sensation for John, who groaned loudly, bucking his hips harder.

"Do that again," he said to Tanya.

Five harsh, unforgiving slaps landed in quick succession on the older woman's ass. A series of squeals made John groan more, yanking on Pam's hair, dragging her down until her lips kissed his base. She gagged wetly, her sex caught in a burst of spasms.

More slaps rang out as Tanya abused the poor housewife's ass. Pam mewled helplessly, loving how her ass cheeks burned, how the pain added a delectable component to the sensorial mix, complementing the pleasure perfectly. Her throat choked around John's thrusts, leaving him growling lustfully, fucking roughly, yanking here and there at her hair to fully impale her on him.

After a few more cruel slaps, Pam came, twisting and shuddering between two furious cocks, feeling them fuck incessantly, taking pleasure from her so easily and authoritatively. Her ass glowed from Tanya's rough attention, the shemale now stroking tenderly at the reddened flesh.

The hand caressing her ass shifted, and suddenly two fingers were pressing at her anus. Copious streams of cum were still burbling forth from the stretched ring.

"You blew quite the load inside her ass," Tanya commented to John, pushing the fingers through the mess of spent spunk.

Pam moaned, her pussy clutching as the fingers delved deeper, providing a hitch to the fading ecstasy.

"What can I say? I'd been saving one for her all weekend. And she got me all hot and bothered."

Tanya chuckled, ignoring the desperate whines of the desirous housewife.

"She's been such a slut for me this weekend."

It was John's turn to chuckle.

"That was the plan, wasn't it?"

"Yeah, true, I'm just amazed at how well it turned out. And now I have to leave and you get to enjoy the results."

"Well, that wasn't the point, but it's certainly a benefit."

Pam found the fact that they were so dismissively discussing her descent into depravity undeniably delightful.

Tanya's fingers shoved past her anus, reaching up to the knuckles. That fat cock screwed still in her molten sex, stirring up her cream, rubbing along her walls. Both of her lower holes were now occupied by her temporary owner, while her mouth was providing pleasure for her husband.

Those deft digits began to move, matching the nearby prick in speed, a nastily wet sound issuing from her ass, the mess of semen stirred up by Tanya's fingers. Pam sputtered around John's fierce pumping, her throat massaging him, relishing the hold he had on her unkempt hair. Sensations swirled through and around her, the pleasure mounting rapidly.

It did not take long for that pleasure to reach its breaking point.

Pam's ecstatic squeal was, as usual, muffled by a thick length jabbing down her throat.

But the way her pussy and ass seized, and how her body shuddered, would have been enough evidence of her thrilling climax. She gazed up at her husband, watching him plunder her throat, sweat dappling his broad chest. Tanya laughed from behind her, amused by how they could push her into bliss with little effort.

The two cocks stilled, and then pulled out, followed by Tanya's fingers sliding back out of her ass.

Pam whimpered, squirming with desperation and desire.

John and Tanya ignored her as they switched places again.

Once in front of Pam, the shemale offered her cum-slicked fingers to the housewife, who eagerly accepted the treat, slobbering messily over the digits. She quivered, tasting her husband's spent seed, tinged with the flavor of her insides; her eyes flickered up to Tanya, who stared down, watching imperiously. Her tongue swirled along the two fingers, collecting the clinging semen.

Tanya drew the fingers back, making Pam whimper again, her tongue peeking out, desperate for more of that singular flavor.

That whimper became a slutty moan when the shemale aimed her member at Pam's gasping mouth.

In seconds, Pam was again doubly impaled. Two rough pricks pounded mercilessly into her. John groaned from behind her, gripping tightly at her hips, while Tanya pumped her hips, driving straight down Pam's throat. Her cunt clutched hungrily, already close to ecstasy.

Tanya hilted, pausing to enjoy the sensation of that warm throat wrapped around her.

Wanting to do her best to please her temporary owner, Pam took the initiative, peeking her tongue out, finding the smooth underside of those balls, lapping enthusiastically.

"Fuck," Tanya breathed, "I trained you well, didn't I, you little whore?"

Pam mewled, her tongue slathering onto those sacks. The musky flavor was incredible, a sensual delicacy, thick and rich. As she worshipped those balls, John continued to fuck her, driving repeatedly into her soaked channel, seeking his own release.

Drool dripped down Pam's chin as she indulged. The formidable shaft throbbed in her throat.

Tanya drew her length back, and began to fuck her again, pounding against her mouth with a savage gusto, spit splattering off Pam's chin every time those swollen balls thwacked against it.

The room was filled with lewd sounds, two sets of grunting and groaning, plus the obscenely wet ring of two sets of testicles slapping at slick holes. Underneath both previous sounds could be heard the gurgles of the overwhelmed housewife. She was awash in fiery pleasure, drunk on submission, stupefied by decadent sensations.

The cock down her throat slid out.

She sucked down gulps of air, and then felt the fat sack of Tanya's balls shoved rudely against her lips.

Gazing up at Tanya with the utmost affection, Pam opened her mouth, sucking fervently at those deliciously ripe balls. John's incessant thrusts forced her face further into the crinkled sacks. She worked wildly at those balls, suckling and slurping, her face shining with fluids. An orgasm rolled over her during this subservience; her pussy bathed John's manhood in copious juices.

"I'm about to blow," he finally said a few minutes later.

Pam moaned around her treat, wanting more cum inside her.

"Is it alright with you if I cum inside her?" he asked Tanya.

She quirked an eyebrow.

"She's your wife."

"And until you leave, she's your slut too. We share her."

Tanya chuckled.

"In that case, I don't think she deserves your cum. I told you, she's been such a slut for me this weekend."

Pam panicked, wanting that load from her husband's balls inside her.

"Please," she begged, pulling away regretfully from her treat, "cum inside me."

"I didn't say you could stop sucking my balls," Tanya growled, shoving her back against the crinkled sacks, Pam sucking instinctively.

John stilled, his cock halfway inside her.

"Yeah," he said, "maybe you're right. She'll have to earn my load, since she's probably spent the weekend begging for yours."

Tanya nodded.

"Sounds good to me."

Pam pulled away again, gripped by her desperation. In her mindless, lust-drunk state, she could not detect the slightly teasing note to John and Tanya's conversation. All that mattered was taking her husband's load into her womb, something that she had not felt for too long.

"Please," she gasped, "don't pull out, please..."

This time, it was John who shoved her back onto those twitching balls.

"She didn't say you could stop sucking her balls."

Pam mewled, shuddering as she slurped on the already saliva-slicked sacks. To be pushed into such debauchery by her husband's firm hand was enough to send her into another orgasm. Her cunt went wild around his cock, dappling it with sweet juices; the insistent massaging of her silken walls on his veined rod was enough to push him to his finish.

"Did you really think I wouldn't cum inside you?" he asked, starting up again, his rhythm fast and fierce.

Tanya laughed, reaching down to yank Pam off her balls, lining up her length with her lips, shoving through with a bestial growl, not stopping until she was completely buried down Pam's gullet. There was only time for a pathetic whimper before she was again unable to talk, her mouth dedicated to serving this dominant woman. Her tongue worked on the underside of the shaft as it began to pump into her throat.

"Fuck, here it comes," John groaned, driving deep and hard, his hand at her head having moved back to her hips, joining the other, holding tightly.

"I'm about to blow, too," Tanya grunted, pounding relentlessly down Pam's throat.

A few seconds later, Pam felt two thick floods of hot cum flowing into her from both sides.

John sighed, his load surging deep into her womb, seeding that territory that he now shared. His hands tightened on her hips as he ground restlessly against her.

Tanya growled, her load firing straight down Pam's throat, filling her belly, the spurts powerful and heavy. Her eyes flashed with lust as she watched Pam take the double helping of creamy semen.

The rush of cum was enough to send Pam headlong into a chain of orgasms, her cunt gushing wetly, her choking squeals adding additional sensations to Tanya's experience. All that warmth and potency provided plenty of ecstasy; once again, Pam was able to bask in the moment where her body was used by Tanya and John to achieve their peaks. It made her feel good, to be of such use, to be a good and obedient slut for them, her rewards sloshing in her womb and belly.

Pam was awash in bliss, her body singing with pleasure, slightly sore yet supremely, if only temporarily, satisfied. The spurts died down, Tanya and John sighing as they rode out the tail ends of their climaxes. Even once their peaks abated, neither one of them pulled out for a few long moments, savoring how her holes felt wrapped around their cocks. John was treated to the sensation of his own spent seed, and what remained of Tanya's previously deposited load, swirling around his shaft. Tanya was provided an extra bit of stimulation from Pam's eager tongue still dancing and wriggling eagerly. It was such an acutely decadent feeling for her, both of them still lodged inside her, stretching her out.

And then they pulled out.

The rush of emptiness made Pam quiver, whimpering pitifully.

But the sight of both lengths presented to her made her coo. She leaned forward, running her tongue over John's member, eager to taste herself on him, her hand moving to Tanya's, stroking slowly. Her own piquant flavor was coated on his flesh, provoking her to search out more, her tongue sliding languidly up to the head, and then dragging down to the base, leaving a few affectionate kisses on his balls before repeating the journey several more times. He sighed, his hands tangled in her hair, letting her enjoy herself for the moment. Once she was satisfied that she had thoroughly cleaned his manhood, she dipped down to his testicles, sucking them into her mouth, her eyes fluttering as she tasted the heavenly mixture of his musk, her juices, and the combination of various loads that had trickled from her slit and ass. He let out a deep breath, head canted back briefly, before looking back down, eagerly watching her worship his testicles, slobbering all over them with an obscene zeal.

Before long, however, life intervened in her indulgence.

"What time is your flight?" John asked Tanya.

"Five-thirty," Tanya answered casually, as if his wife was not currently treating them to her oral talents.

"I'm sure Pam would love to drive you to the airport," he offered.

"Is that right?" Tanya asked Pam, smirking.

John tugged Pam off his balls.

"Mm-hmm," she nodded, quickly diving back to her treat, licking along the crinkled orbs, gasping deliriously as she did.

"Well, we should change and get ready," Tanya said, moving off the bed.

John followed her, leaving Pam on the bed, still so needy and aching for more debauchery, saliva and other fluids shining on her lips and chin.

"Come on, babe," Tanya called.

With a pout and a whine, Pam obeyed, slipping off the bed to get ready.

The airport was within half an hour from their house.

The entire way there, Pam found herself wishing that Tanya would tell her to pull over so that they could fuck. Instead, she had to be satisfied with Tanya's hand resting on her bare knee, just above the edge of her dress.

Underneath her lilac summer dress, Pam was naked, no bra or panties, feeling mischievous and naughty. Her pussy dripped incessantly, trickles of cum still mixing with her own juices.

Pam was headed for the terminal, wondering when she would see Tanya again, when the shemale shook her head.

"Parking lot," she said.

Pam followed the order, bringing them to a two-tiered parking lot across the airport. There were a fair amount of cars, with not too many people ambling about. Tanya directed her to pull into a space all the way in the corner.

"Get in the backseat," Tanya ordered, "we have time for one last round."

Purring happily, Pam threw open the door, hurriedly closing it as she opened the passenger door, shuffling inside, Tanya coming in from the other side.

They met, kissing hard, hands finding bodies, moving with familiarity along curves.

Tanya slipped her hand underneath Pam's dress, finding her bare sex soaked.

"Fuck, I bet you were praying for this the whole ride here," she said.

Pam nodded, quickly tugging her dress over her head, tossing it over the front seat.

The fact that they were technically in public, even in a car and in a secluded corner of a parking lot, was an incredible aphrodisiac. Pam was nude, not one scrap of clothing on her. Anybody walking by could look their way by chance and see her. But the thrill that went through her when she revealed herself, and the hungry look in Tanya's eyes, was definitely worth the risk.

Tanya followed suit, kicking off her flip-flops, pulling off her sweatpants, casting aside her panties.

Of its own accord, Pam's hand reached out to close around the shaft. The warmth thrummed onto her palm.

Growling with desire, Tanya shoved her onto her back, spreading her legs.

Ten inches of throbbing meat soon skewered her, provoking a shamelessly ecstatic cry to spill from her mouth. Tanya groaned, her hands finding Pam's hips, bucking her own as she began to fuck the squealing housewife. With only some of her considerable strength, Tanya pinned her in place, driving roughly into her soaked channel, leaving little splatters of juice along the housewife's belly.

Pam squirmed restlessly, her body bouncing to the beat, her hands stroking and teasing at her nipples. In order to get that broad slab as deep as possible, she would throw her hips up, meeting Tanya partway. Her reward was the sensation of that powerful prick reaching so far inside her, stretching her out so deliciously.

"Oh, god yes, Tanya..."

"Yeah, that's right, babe, say my name."

"Tanya, oh god yes, Tanya, don't stop, please, Tanya..."

As Pam was very aroused, her folds were drenched, leading to obscenely sloppy noises, a slick slap ringing out whenever Tanya drove into her. The slap was always accompanied by a weak moan, Pam already feeling the thrill of oncoming ecstasy.

Tanya peered out the window.

"Somebody's walking by," she commented.

Pam whimpered, wondering if that person knew what was going on so close by.