Past Lives Revisited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*******************************

Tom noticed that Julie had stopped talking, stopped relating what he was seeing and feeling and was sitting there peacefully.

"Julie, you can return to the present now when you're ready," he told her.

Julie started, then, as though coming back to reality from a dream; she felt her awareness of the present place grow until she was able to open her eyes and look at her darling husband, Tom, a look of concern on his face.

"Welcome back," he said, smiling once he saw she was fully present again. "That was some lifetime."

"Yeah," agreed Julie slowly, "I can't get over how prejudiced those people were against anything that was even slightly different." She sighed. "Oh well, I guess that barbaric things like that still happen today, and we have the audacity to call ourselves civilized. Thank you for taking me through that, darling, I just hope we can have some happy ones this weekend too."

"It was a pleasure, as always, to guide you through a previous lifetime. Let's have a coffee then you can return the favor."

Remaining naked, they had coffee and a few snacks, sitting on the deck in the sun watching the endless waves beat against the cliffs below as the warm breeze fanned their skin.

"It's no wonder that the cliffs eventually give in and erode," said Julie, "Just the power of those waves would beat anything to powder, even supposedly solid rock. I guess at some time in the future this cottage will be gone and the waves will be pounding cliffs well inland from where we now sit. I'm sure we won't be around then, at least not in these bodies."

Tom agreed. "True, but remember that in even far longer time periods, the sand particles that these cliffs have been pulverized into will form sandstone and be raised up into yet more cliffs to be pounded by yet more waves. Such is the nature of nature; everything is simply part of a cycle, even us."

Tom was impatient to start his past life journey so cleared the mugs and plate, then they returned to their room and sat once again ready to proceed. This time Julie put Tom into a trance and indicated that he should travel back in time until he was in another body in another place.

*******************************

I was in a very high tower looking out over a city of old style buildings. I looked at what I was wearing and found it was silks and brocades, quite heavy and ornate. I was a woman and from the attitudes I felt I must have been of high breeding and very wealthy as I surveyed what I realized was my kingdom. I asked and was told that I was Lady Walburg and this city was Vienna. Curious I asked what the year was and was told 1573. I was interrupted by a servant walking onto the parapet where I was standing. He told me that my husband was waiting for me in my chamber.

I hurried inside and passed through several doorways before turning into an ornate room which had golden chandeliers hanging from the ceiling and was dominated by a large bed in the center of the room.

"You summoned me, my lord," I said as I approached the figure seated in the carved chair at my desk. I thought this was a strange way to greet my husband but the relationship that existed between us was soon clarified.

"Yes, I did," he replied coldly. Was this my husband, I asked myself, and immediately received the answer that he was, but that it was a marriage of political convenience. I was then shown a quick summary of my numerous infidelities and of his as well. It seemed there was no love lost between Lord Walburg and myself, his wife, and we both partook of extramarital affairs to slake our desire for mortal pleasures.

"I've been looking at these accounts and it seems you've overspent on brandy once again. I've warned you about this in the past and this time I intend to take action. You will be punished right now for your misdeeds and maybe you'll remember in future. Now strip yourself naked."

I felt my heart lurch in my breast as I wondered what my hateful husband had in store for me. I knew from past experience that whatever it was it wouldn't be pleasant and would probably involve him forcing himself on me at some stage, enforcing his conjugal rights, as he put it. I quickly stripped out of my gown and the intricate underwear which had been so carefully fitted by my personal servant a few hours earlier.

Once I was naked my husband rang the small bell which I usually used to summon my servant. This time, however, a burly man dressed only in a loincloth and face mask, appeared. He was carrying a short heavy leather whip.

"Beat her until I tell you to stop," ordered my husband.

The man grabbed my arm and threw me onto the bed, laying a stroke of the whip on my belly before I could move. He then flipped me over and pressed down on my shoulders with one arm while he began beating my back and ass with the whip. Each blow hurt badly and I felt myself involuntarily dissociate from the body being beaten, an automatic protective response I had noticed in other past lifetime experiences when the body in which I was temporarily resident was experiencing trauma. In this state I continued to relate to Julie what was happening as I watched.

Under the repeated blows from the whip my skin became red then began to tear and blood oozed out, each blow spreading the blood further until my ass cheeks were a blood covered mess of skin and flesh. I was pleased I'd dissociated myself as it must have been incredibly painful for poor Lady Walburg. Eventually Lord Walburg called a halt to the proceedings and I watched myself lie on the bed and sob in agony. I thought it was over and was beginning to re-associate myself into the body when Lord Walburg ordered that I be turned over. The beater easily flipped me over, causing me to feel pain in my ass as it pressed on the bed, then Lord Walburg walked over and looked down at me.

"This is what happens when you fail to curb your desires," he said. "Your other desires are well known. You're a slut and a whore and do not deserve to be called my wife. However, it is politically expedient that you remain so. Therefore, for a long time your forbidden liaisons will be either very painful or impossible."

I felt a shudder go through me, knowing that the punishment was not yet over.

"Beat her more," ordered Lord Walburg, "Tits and cunt. Let's see how she likes fucking around then."

I struggled to escape but to no avail. The beater simply took a fistful of one breast and pushed his elbow into my throat as he struck me hard between my legs. I couldn't even scream and felt the pain in my groin as I quickly dissociated once more. As I watched and described the scene to Julie, I saw the beater place many blows on my lower abdomen, pussy and thighs. After a few strokes Lord Walburg, my husband, held my ankles and spread my legs far apart, allowing the thongs of the whip to impact on my most tender places. I was pleased I could not feel the pain and felt great compassion for poor Lady Walburg as she was forced to endure this savage beating. Eventually Lord Walburg called an end and instructed that her tits be beaten. By this stage she was barely able to move, let alone avoid the heavy strokes of the whip and very quickly her throat was hoarse from screaming as her breasts lost their shape and strips of skin under the repeated blows that rained down upon them. I felt that part of me which was still in Lady Walburg relax and knew that she was now unconscious. I watched as the beating continued for a few minutes then Lord Walburg dismissed the beater and he left the room.

Not having anything more to learn from Lady Walburg as she lay unconscious, I followed Lord Walburg as he went directly to another room, which turned out to be the quarters of one of his maid servants. He quickly ripped off her dress, laid her on the bed and entered her roughly with his raging hard cock. As I watched she first gasped at the savage attack, but then recovered enough to encourage Lord Walburg to greater efforts. She was rewarded quickly with his emission being released deep inside her cunt, followed by Lord Walburg lying on her, almost preventing her from breathing, until he had recovered, wiped himself on the tatters of her dress, then left the room.

I returned to Lady Walburg, who was now conscious and being attended to by her personal maid servant. Her wounds were being bathed with some form of herbal preparation and she was still in extreme pain. I attempted to re-associate with her but it was too painful; I had borne this pain in one lifetime, I saw no need to bear it in another. I decided that this was not a lifetime to remain in so went forward in time quickly, seeing Lady Walburg have several children, but none by her husband, and eventually being banished along with her husband after he was revealed as a despotic dictator out for his own ends.

I re-associated myself with her as she died a natural death in poverty. I felt that she had some regrets about having been forced to marry Lord Walburg and certainly some ill-feeling towards the pain Lord Walburg had inflicted and the loveless marriage she had been forced to endure for so long. However, she was very grateful for the love she received from her children and from her loving and distraught consort who was there to console her at the end.

*******************************

As Julie noticed Tom relax and stop talking, she told him that he could return to the present when he was ready. It took many minutes for Tom to process this lifetime in silence as he gradually reintegrated himself into his present body. Then he opened his eyes and gazed lovingly at Julie.

"Whew, that was some lifetime. Those people were so hard on each other. I wonder who is now the person who was Lord Walburg at that time? Be really interesting to find out and see what they were doing now."

"Yes, well it's probably fortunate that we can't do that but can only revisit our lifetimes. Are you hungry?"

"Yes, most definitely, hungry for food and hungry for you, sweetheart. I certainly know when I'm well off and don't need to visit any servant to get my rocks off."

Julie noticed that his cock was standing to attention so leant forward and gently licked and sucked the head while he cupped her hanging breasts.

"What a waste of a beautiful woman to beat her like that," he said as he gently caressed her flawless breasts, "If I was me now I certainly wouldn't have wasted such a beauty."

"No, but you're now a different person and some of the person you are now is because of the lessons you learned back then. If that lifetime hadn't happened, you wouldn't be who you are today, and quite possibly we wouldn't even have met. Everything happens for a purpose and we can't judge what happened in the past by today's standards, we simply have to accept that what happened, happened, and move on with life. After all, I wonder how people will judge what is happening today in the future."

"Yes, darling, you're right. Judgement is pointless and a waste of time because we can't change anything, only accept it. It's still sad though that humans had to behave like animals, or worse than animals actually."

"Yes, but look at what's happening now. People are being killed by suicide bombers, being judged because of race, age or color, ripping people off financially. We're really no better that Lord Walburg, it's just that what is happening now is possibly somehow more acceptable. Maybe. I don't know. But then, everyone must have some motive for what they're doing so to them what they're doing seems to be possibly the best way to manage a situation. It's strange really."

"Yes, darling, what else is strange is that we're sitting here, naked, in this wonderful setting, hungry for dinner and each other and we're trying to solve the world's problems. Come on honey, tease me a bit and I'll tease you, then we can eat dinner, then we'll have dessert of each other."

Julie pounced on Tom, who lay on his back submissively, then she sucked his cock deep into her mouth, running her tongue around it as she gripped his balls in her hand and pulled downwards.

"Owww," cried Tom, wriggling from under her and quickly reversing their positions, holding her down with his hands on her breasts as he licked and sucked her pussy and clit. He soon had her moaning and helpless, her legs wide apart, his tongue teasing her clit while his fingers squeezed and twisted her nipples. She was close, so close to cumming; he sensed it, debated with himself whether to make her cum of leave her hanging, then she was there and the moment of decision was gone.

"YESSSSS, OOOOHHHHH, YESSSSSSSSS, I'M CUMMMMINGGGGGGG!!"

Julie writhed in ecstasy as Tom watched her in wonder, marvelling at his beautiful, responsive wife. Normally at this time he would insert his cock into her flowing vagina, but tonight he wanted this to last, so he simply kept caressing her nipples until she returned to earth, then they kissed deeply, Tom lying on top of her and thrusting his cock inside her as their tongues wrestled. He kept his hips still, using his weight to hold her still, then after a few minutes he withdrew and stood up.

"The rest's for dessert," he told her with a grin. "Right now it's time for food."

"Tease!" she replied, "But I guess you're right. I admire your self-control."

She took his hand and stood up, then they wrapped gowns around themselves to keep out the evening chill and cooked a simple meal which they ate on the deck, watching the light from the waning moon play across the tumultuous seas below them.

After dinner they retired to bed and Tom lay on his back with Julie astride his hips. His hard cock had softened only slightly during the meal and was now fully hard and rampant, ready for further service. Julie lowered herself so his cock lay along her valley, then sat down, pressing it between her luscious pussy lips and his abdomen. The head poked out a little in front of her and by leaning forwards she could rub it against her clit, which she found very arousing. She placed her hands on each side of his head then lowered her upper body and kissed him, gently to begin with but with increasing fervor as she felt her juices beginning to flow.

"I love you so much," she told him between kisses, "You're just a wonderful, gorgeous man and I'm so lucky to have you."

"Mmmm, you say the sweetest things, darling. I think we're both fortunate to have each other. We seem to be so compatible. That doesn't mean we're the same but just that we're prepared to accommodate each other's differences. I simply cannot imagine life without you."

"Now who's saying the sweetest things? But you said it for me; life without you is certainly unimaginable."

Between her legs she could feel his cock hardening even more and twitching. She began slowly moving her hips back and forth, her now very wet pussy lips caressing his cock. As she was leant forwards, her breasts rubbed deliciously against the hairs on his chest and his cock head caressed her clit sending wonderful sensations through her body. She was glad she'd had her pre-dinner cum so she could hold out a little longer during the dessert phase of their lovemaking, but she knew she was good for several orgasms before they slept.

As her movements grew longer, the head of Tom's cock almost reached Julie's entrance before moving back to expose itself beneath her clit. Time and again Tom thought that he would penetrate her; time and again he was disappointed, though not really disappointed as it prolonged the teasing agony before bliss. Finally he couldn't resist. Impatiently he placed his hands behind her ass cheeks and gave a slight pull upwards when she moved forwards. It was just enough; his cock sprang upwards slightly and followed a different course, plowing into her vagina as she moved backwards again, penetrating her deeply. He felt Julie move as she sought to take his full length inside her. She sat upright, heavily on his hips, wanting more of his length even though his pubic bone was grinding against her vulva and the head of his cock was pressed against the end of her vagina. She stopped moving, enjoying the feeling of being fully penetrated by his rampant, twitching cock.

Tom moved his hands to Julie's breasts, caressing then gently, feeling the flawless skin beneath his fingertips, squeezing her hard nipples, elongated with desire, between his fingers. Julie closed her eyes and relaxed, fully experiencing the eroticism of the moment as sensations washed through her body before finally ending at her clit. After many moments during which she forced herself to be still, she began moving her hips back and forth, feeling him press alternately the front and rear of her vagina, stimulating her inside as well as outside on her clit. She lived in the moment, for the moment, and wished the moment could last forever.

Tom was fully aware of Julie's meditative lovemaking. He had experienced it many times before and knew that if he played his cards just right, Julie would have a series of mind-blowing orgasms. He held his hands on her breasts, maintaining the gentle stimulation, refraining from moving them to her hips where he could easily and quickly use her as his fuck toy and cum within a few seconds. Frustrating as it was, he had learned to be patient and had had his patience rewarded many times before. He allowed her to take her time, to be fully in control.

Gradually the sensations built inside Julie. Just when she felt certain they could build no more, they did. Her breasts were tingling from Tom's gentle stimulation; her clit also tingled from the gentle, rhythmic stimulation against the root of Tom's cock and her vagina clenched and unclenched as the head of his cock opened her deep inside, pressed repeatedly against the end, and massaged her cervix. She became aware that a part of her seemed to be outside her body, looking on as the lovers loved each other fully, sweetly, sensuously and gave of themselves completely to each other. It was a transcendental moment, one that occurred occasionally, one that was followed by amazing orgasms, one that was a melding of bodies, minds and souls with each other.

Time changes everything. Even this deep meditative merging of selves cannot last forever because if it did, it would become the norm and would lose its specialness. Tom's basic urges slowly increased until he began moving Julie's hips, pushing and pulling a little harder each time as his cock cried out for greater stimulation. Julie's body responded, as it always did, and within a few minutes both were fucking each other furiously until the inevitable happened.

"Yess, darling, I'm going to cum, honey, yes, yes, YESSSSSSS!!" shouted Tom as his cock erupted inside Julie, shooting potent sperm into the far recesses of her vagina.

The feeling of his hot cum ejecting so forcefully inside her pushed Julie over the edge and she went into spasms of ecstasy as she came hard, forcing her hips forward to press her clit against Tom.

"I'M CUMMMMMINGGGGGGGG!!" she yelled as her body stopped moving, rigid, impaled on his pole while she felt unbelievable sensations throughout her body; her lower legs and feet, as well as her arms and hands tingled, her mind felt like it was out of her body and her breasts were also tingling, her nipples hard and pointy.

It was over in a very short time. Tom relaxed beneath her; Julie slowly relaxed and collapsed onto Tom's chest, lying panting against him as she recovered from her massive orgasm. They lay like this for a long time before Julie gradually recovered enough to lift herself up slightly and kiss Tom gently on the lips.

"Thank you, darling, that was absolutely fantastic," she said lovingly.

"Indeed it was. God what a fantastic lover you are; so responsive, so sensual. I'm a very lucky man."

"We're both very fortunate to have each other," she replied, feeling her pussy once again twitching and wanting more. "But, wonderful as that was, I want some more. Is your poor old cock willing to please a girl once more, do you think?"