Past Lives Revisited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh, I don't know where that came from," she said slightly breathlessly, "But it was very enjoyable. More please," she grinned.

Tom resumed his movements, feeling his own stimulation rise once again after the brief hiatus. He felt that Julie was close once again so thrust hard into her, pressing his pubic bone against her clit, squeezing her nipples harder, then feeling her once again tense, give a small cry, cum, then relax after a few seconds and writhe her body against his.

"Ooohhh, you've become such a wonderful lover," she complimented, "Again please."

Tom once more resumed his movements, feeling himself almost ready to cum, feeling his balls contracting upwards, ready to ejaculate, as he thrust deeply time and again into Julie's welcoming vagina. He was close, so close, another thrust, then . . .

"AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!" yelled Julie as she came really hard.

Tom also came deep inside her, causing Julie to cry out once more as she felt his hot cum spurting against the end of her vagina.

"OH, YESSSS, YESSSSS, FUCK MEEEE, Oh darling, that was wonderful," she ended, wriggling beneath him to milk every last drop of cum, every last sexy feeling from his cock and from the experience. "Ooohhhh, you're a wonderful, gorgeous lover, darling."

They lay together, relaxing for a short time then showered together and dried each other lovingly.

"Do you want a walk down the cliff again before we go?" Tom asked.

"Yes, darling, like we are, naked against the elements."

"Sounds exciting. Let's go."

The two lovers followed the path down the cliff, the waves still surging and crashing against the rocks below them. They stopped once they were low enough to feel spray on their skin and stood watching the endless waves destroy themselves against the hard rock.

"You know, people are a bit like that," said Julie philosophically, "Lifetime after lifetime they spend their time struggling against whatever they find in their way to getting what they think they want. In the end they just end up as so much spray, only to come back and do it all again next lifetime. I wonder how long it takes before a person decides enough is enough and just goes with the flow."

"Hmmm, yes, life could be so easy," agreed Tom, "But we make it so hard, so much struggle and strife. Even wars about nothing really, in the big picture. I guess we'll learn someday, some lifetime."

They watched the mesmerizing waves for a long time until the lengthening shadow of the cliff and the chill of evening sent them climbing back up the trail to the cottage. They dressed, then drove home to their real lives in their real world, at least for this time.