Past Lives Revisited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, I agree. So we really do have that much power over things then?"

"Apparently we do, but usually we don't use it," replied Tom.

"So any lifetime we visualize this afternoon won't happen until we actually live that lifetime. Is that what you're saying?" asked Julie.

"Yes, I believe that's right. It is simply one possibility in a sea of infinite possibilities. What I do wonder is whether in the future when we live our lives, we'll remember where we went on this experiment and be able to change what we want to change to prevent anything we disliked from happening. That would be amazing if it happened. We might even be in the same future lifetime together. Some people believe that very often we've met in other lifetimes in different roles, e.g. while we're husband and wife in this lifetime, in the past or future we may be mother and child or grandparent and child, or any other relationship."

"Mmmm, sounds good. I wonder if we could be lovers in a future lifetime and I could coax you away from your wife," grinned Julie, "And we could make mad passionate love for days on end." Julie left her chair and went to sit on Tom's knee. She reached down and kissed him lovingly. He kissed her back, hard on her lips, while his hands caressed her pert nipples. "Mmmm, you can keep that up all afternoon. Maybe you could get something else up too," she added, reaching down to fondle his hardening cock.

"Well, if we're going to make love this afternoon, I strongly suggest it's after we've done our next session. It will be an excellent way to rebond afterwards," suggested Tom.

Julie gave him one last kiss, then stood up. "I agree, enough time for love afterwards. Let's do it."

They cleared the plates to the kitchen then sat once more in their comfortable chairs.

"Let's have the intention that we meet on the other side in a future lifetime together," suggested Tom, "Nothing like programming destiny, eh."

"That'd be great if we could have a future lifetime together. I wonder what roles we'd play. Do you think that our subconscious thoughts and desires will influence what we see ourselves doing together in the future?" asked Julie.

"Well, I don't know. But I do know that suggestion and intention are very powerful, so if we have the intention that we will experience a future lifetime together and that we see ourselves in that lifetime this afternoon, then just maybe it'll happen; maybe not. Who knows?"

"Let's try anyway," urged Julie. "Let's hypnotize ourselves simultaneously and see if we can experience a future lifetime together now."

"Ok, ready? Let's do it."

Together they relaxed and used self-hypnosis to drift into another dimension, a dimension of timeless space and peace.

*************************************

I felt myself drifting, drifting until I 'landed' on a beach, waves lapping at the shore, a blue sky with twin suns shining down. Twin suns? Does that mean . . . I must be on another planet in another solar system. Omigod, I think, can this be? Can I return? Will I be marooned here forever? I feel panic rising inside myself; relax, I tell myself, it's not real, it's only imaginary. I notice how warm it is; no wonder I'm naked.

After I calm down I look around me, see the beach, some strange looking trees further inland, an estuary along the beach further. The beach is covered in sand, at least that part's the same as on Earth. So who am I? I look downwards and notice that I am naked, my physiology is the same as women on Earth, my black hair is in two plaits reaching to my waist, each tied near the end with a red fabric ribbon. Ok, so I'm a woman now while in the lifetime I just left - my real lifetime maybe, I wondered questioning what exactly reality is - I was a man named Tom. The Tom memory in me appraises my new body and admits that right here and now I'm a pretty good looking woman. So what am I doing here?

I see signs in the sand above high tide of many footprints so I follow them inland, over a sand hill, and reach a house amongst some tall bushes. Is this my home, I wonder. Who else lives here with me. Curiosity gets the better of me and I open the door, which was ajar, and walk in. A young naked girl, maybe three or four I guess, runs up to me and hugs me around my knees.

"Mommy," she cries, "I'm hungry."

"Hello, Mara," my body replies, "I'll get you some food."

I look around and the person whose body I'm in moves towards a kitchen and begin preparing a simple meal from food on shelves. I feel that I'm more or less inside this woman and watching things through her eyes. I wonder how she's feeling; does she sense that something has changed, somebody is inside her. A naked boy of about eight or nine comes into the room.

"Hi Mom," he says, "I'm hungry too."

I hear myself answer my children. "Yes, sweethearts, I was having a walk on the beach. Sorry, I know it's past lunchtime. Go and select a piece of fruit each from the trees outside."

I watch through her eyes as they quickly race away through the door, to return in a few minutes, each carrying a piece of fruit that I don't recognize. They seat themselves at the table where the woman, me, has placed their lunch. With minimal fuss they wolf the food down.

I move forward in time, feeling the afternoon pass and then see an older woman, also naked, which seems to be the norm here, arrive, who I greet as Mom and the children greet as Grammy.

"Hi, Lovira," she greets me, "Had a good relaxing day?"

"Yes, been very quiet, thanks. I know I need to relax today so the procedure can go well tonight."

"Are you looking forward to it?" she asks me.

"Yes, I think so. It's been nearly five years since I was impregnated with Rela so I know it's time I had another child to help restore the population after that devastating war. I hope it's another girl though; they seem to be so much easier than boys, even though I know the planet is desperately short of men."

"Maybe they're easier at this age, but wait till they're teens, then they can be diabolical. You certainly were," my Mom joked. "I have no doubt that they'll be able to control who you get someday, but till then you'll just have to accept what is given to you and be thankful that you're allowed to reproduce. There are so many severely damaged people these days who cannot that it's a real privilege to be permitted to live in a healthy remote area away from the devastation."

"Yes, I'm very grateful for that," I hear myself reply.

I feel the need to leave this body for a bit and have a more elevated and general look at this planet. I will myself to disassociate and drift through the roof of the house upwards to gain greater perspective. I see a city in the distance, smoke in the atmosphere from factories. As I approach closer I see areas that seem to be vacant and are fenced off. Many areas are covered in some heavy fabric as though to contain some dangerous chemical beneath. I descend to ground level and look at the people here. The vast majority are women, many are pregnant, all have an air of worry and hurry, as though they have to get away from here as soon as possible but don't know which way to run. There is an air of helpless hopelessness about them all which I have never encountered in any other lifetime. I retrace my path to re-associate with Lovira. At least she feels peaceful.

I project myself forwards to the evening when the two children are in bed and Lovira and her mother are waiting, I can feel anxiously, in the main room. A knock on the door and Lovira answers it. A tall, handsome man, wearing only a small loin cloth, steps inside and greets Lovira, me, with a hug. Is this her husband, my husband, I wonder. Then I feel a very strange feeling that I somehow know this person. I dissociate from Lovira and immediately meet Julie, who has just dissociated from the new arrival.

"Oh, so you're him and I'm her," I say to my wife from the real present, as if that actually exists.

"Yes, darling, and from what I know I'm here to impregnate you with another baby, hee hee. This should be fun, I think," replies Julie. "Better head back into our bodies. Enjoy. I might even teach you something."

"Thanks, honey, I'll do my best to enjoy your impregnation of Lovira. I'm really looking forward to seeing what you've got under that loin cloth."

Once back inside I can feel the suppressed excitement Lovira is feeling as she carries on light and inconsequential conversation with Jolta, the impregnator in whom Julie resides at present. Without very much ado, I usher Jolta into my bedroom and close the door.

Jolta approaches me and hugs me tightly, asking me how our two children are. It appears that healthy, fertile men are in such low numbers that each man is responsible for impregnating a large number of women in the hope of increasing the population. I sense that Lovira is simply one of those assigned to Jolta. With little hesitation Lovira kisses him hard and long on the lips while simultaneously sliding her hand over his back and around to his hip, where she unties the knot of his loin cloth, which drops to the floor. I feel a pressure against my pussy as Jolta's semi-hard cock rapidly engorges. I then feel the unfamiliar feeling of his hands caressing my breasts. So that's what it feels like when I do it to Julie. I must do it more often. Jolta picks me up effortlessly and places me on my back on the bed, gently spreading my legs to provide unimpeded access to my vagina.

"So, I see you've shaved," he says, rubbing his hand gently between my legs. "Was that for me?"

"Oh, yes, darling. It's been so long since we made Mara. I feel so sexually frustrated having sex with you only once every few years. How I wish there were enough men so every woman could have a husband of her own, like I've heard it was in the old days before the wars killed most of them."

"Hush, darling, we can't wish for that for us. Just hope that our children will know such times again."

Jolta bends forward and begins nuzzling then nibbling my nipples while caressing my smooth pussy. I reach downwards and stroke the length of his cock, spreading the drop of precum over his head, then reach further down and cradle his balls.

"I hope you've been looking after these babies so they're full of potent sperm for me."

"Oh yes, it's three days since I ejaculated so they're full to overflowing for you," he reassures me.

I feel my pussy flooding with lubrication as he introduces first one then two fingers into me, pressing upwards against my G spot and clit. The sensation is wonderful; oh how I've missed it since he was here last time. However, he wastes little time in foreplay and quickly removes his fingers from me and replaces them with his hard cock, pushing it slowly, sensuously and completely inside me. The feeling is amazing; so this is what Julie feels when we make love like this, the Tom part of me thinks. I feel his gentle warmth prising my vaginal walls apart as it slowly, powerfully and relentlessly pushes inside me, the head of his cock spreading then caressing the inside of my vagina, then finally prssing gently, then more firmly against the end as his pubic bone presses against my clit. I store this memory away so I will no longer have to wonder what it feels like to make love as a woman.

Once fully inside he rests for a few moments; I wish he would rest there forever but know that is not possible. Then he begins moving in and out, gently, then more forcefully as his arousal grows. Very soon we are humping each other hard, grunting, panting, thrusting until he goes rigid and I feel the heat of his cum spurting into the end of my vagina. Oooohhhh, I feel so sexy, so frustrated. He's cumming and I'm not quite there. I try to move my hips, to gain more stimulation, but he's too heavy and the Tom part of me realizes what Julie must feel when I inadvertently do this to her. I make a mental note of this feeling, vowing never to allow her to feel it again.

As I lie there, frustrated, he withdraws slowly and carefully then places a pillow under my ass to tilt my pelvis upwards to allow my cervix to soak in his sperm.

"Is that all there is?" I hear myself say.

"Yes, darling, did you enjoy it?"

While I want to yell 'NO, I want more' I hear myself meekly answer "Yes, it was wonderful, thank you."

The Tom part of me feels angry with Lovira, who I am inside. I try to pass on the message to stick up for yourself and demand more, but she lies there unmoving and silent. Jolta lies on the bed beside me, his arm over my body and we both sleep, although the me inside Lovira is angry and frustrated. I dissociate from her and meet Julie who has dissociated from Jolta.

"I'm sorry," says Julie, "I guess now you know how I feel on the rare occasions you cum too soon."

"Yes, sweetheart, I'm really sorry about that. I'll be far more considerate when we return to our real bodies in our real dimension on our real planet. Do you want to leave now?"

"No, not yet, I want Jolta to fuck Lovira to a screaming orgasm first so I'm going to try and repress his urge to cum next time. Wish me luck. Let's fast forward until they wake up."

We both move back into their bodies and speed up time until they are waking. This time Lovira quickly mounts Jolta as he lies on his back.

"You want more?" he asks. "I'm really only supposed to deposit one dose into you so I can spread them around, but if you wish, because you're you, we can do it again."

"Thank you, darling, I'm so frustrated after not cumming last night. This time I want you to make me cum hard."

"Oh, so this is a pleasure trip now, not a simple impregnation. Well, that's not really in my contract but go ahead for a while and see what happens."

I feel Lovira lift off Jolta's hips and begin caressing and stimulating his cock, just enough to get it hard, then she sits down on it. I feel it penetrate my vagina and I grind my hips to gain stimulation for my clit while minimizing stimulation for Jolta. Ooohhh, it feels great and I can sense that my, Lovira's, body is responding to the stimulation. I grasp my breasts and begin squeezing my nipples, a very unfamiliar sensation for me. It pushes me along the path towards my orgasm. I feel funny fluttery feelings in the pit of my abdomen and realize these feelings are part of the stimulation. I continue to grind my hips harder, pressing downwards, rubbing my clit against Jolta's hairy pubic bone, waves of stimulation pour through me, I feel my orgasm coming, almost there, close, closer . . .

"AAARRRGGGHHHH," I hear myself scream as my senses overload and I writhe in pleasure. I hear my breath panting, feel my breasts rise and fall with each deep breath and slowly wind down from the fantastic sensations that continue to course through my body. I lean forward, my hands on each side of Jolta's shoulders, bend my head and give him a huge sexy kiss.

"How was that?" he asks.

"That was wonderful. Now I want another one please, and I want you to cum as well."

I continue my hip movements, feeling his huge cock moving inside me, the head rubbing the end of my vagina, feeling sensations begin to emanate from my clit and vaginal walls once again. This time he moves his hips, thrusting further into me, if that was possible, pressing himself against my clit, seeking to give me more and more stimulation. I'm close, I feel the approaching tidal wave of passion as he begins grunting, thrusting harder, then I'm there, the sensations wash over me and I hear his grunts increase and feel him thrust deeply into me and yell his orgasm to the world. Mine increases still more as I feel his hot cum bathe the end of my vagina.

I dissociate from Lovira and meet Julie, who has just dissociated from Jolta.

"Does that make you happier?" asks Julie.

"Much happier, thank you," I reply.

"Have we seen enough or do you want to stay?"

"Let's go and do this physically ourselves instead of through other people's bodies," I suggest.

"I totally agree. See you back in the present."

I remain dissociated and gently drift back in time, seeking my present day body on a remote planet called Earth. With a jolt I feel myself re-enter my body and I slowly accustom myself to being both physically and spiritually me. After a while I open my eyes, to see Julie sitting opposite me, rubbing her eyes which have also just re-opened.

**************************************

"Wow, that was some lifetime," Julie said, "You feeling OK?"

"Yes, dear, I'm feeling fine thanks, how about you?"

"Yeah, good. So now you know what sexual frustration feels like, huh?"

"Yes, I do," replied Tom a little shamefaced, "I'm sorry, but at least I get you there most of the time."

"True, you do. I'm very grateful for that too. Feel like showing me how now?"

"I need a drink of water, then this body is yours to plunder."

We stood and filled two glasses with water, drinking it quietly and thoughtfully.

"You know, that would be a pretty dire situation to be in, to have had so many men killed in a war that the population was mainly women and those few remaining fertile men would need to circulate among them, impregnating them so there is some hope of repopulating the planet. I guess we could reasonably easily get into that situation at present on Earth," commented Julie.

"Yes, it wouldn't take much. Already there is a marked and concerning decline in male fertility. The main problem would be the decreasing gene pool. As they say, variety is the spice of life, but it is also essential for the continuation of life if we are to retain a resistance to disease. Otherwise we may as well clone ourselves, but that makes the whole population susceptible to being wiped out; if one person gets a disease then we would all get it. However, that lifetime hasn't come round yet and may never come round for us; it was just a possibility. Right now I want to take the Julie of this lifetime to bed and make mad passionate love with her for the remainder of the afternoon before we have to return to so-called civilization."

Julie squealed as Tom picked her up and carried her to their bed, placing her on her back. He spread her legs wide then attacked her pussy with his tongue. Julie lay there, relaxing, feeling once again her clit and vaginal entrance being stimulated by her beloved husband. How different it felt from when she was a man a short time earlier. She felt his tongue enter her, then as he continued to lick and suck, she felt his hands cup her breasts and gently twist and squeeze her nipples. It seemed Tom had learnt something from the future. She reached down and caressed his cock, remembering how that had felt when Lovira had done it to Jolta, then cupped his balls. As a man, she had wished that more attention had been paid to these, so she spent a long time gently squeezing, moving, stroking and pulling Tom's balls as his ministration to her pussy increased with his increasing arousal. She felt his cock was enormous and wanted it inside her - now.

"Put it in me, darling," she pleaded, "Fuck me with it hard but don't you dare cum before I do."

Tom moved up her body, replacing his hands with his mouth on her breasts as he gently positioned his cock at her wet, gaping entrance. With a small push he was inside her as he lowered his lips to hers and they kissed sensuously. A little more pressure and he slid into her completely, filling her to perfection, his lower abdomen pressing her clit deliciously as she wriggled her hips to gain greater stimulation. He moved slowly, gently, deliberately, back and forth inside her, his hands stimulating her breasts and nipples as she had his in that future lifetime a short while ago. Gradually their movements became more intense, faster, more urgent as their needs became more pressing. Then Julie let out a little cry and tensed her whole body as she came unexpectedly. Tom supported his weight on his arms and watched her writhe beneath him until she was again relaxed.