Past Lives Revisited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Geez, you're a sexy, wanton harlot, and I love you for that too. You're certainly free to see what you can make him do if you wish," he replied with a grin.

Julie rolled off Tom, his cock pulling out of her slippery vagina and lying like a beached whale across his pubic hair.

"Oh, you poor little thing," said Julie teasingly as she stroked it gently, "Do you want a rest or are you up for some more work?"

Tom's cock twitched as once more it seemed to become aware that there was work to do. Julie expertly gripped the base tightly causing his cock to enlarge and become more rigid. She then wet the palm of her hand and began rubbing it slowly around and around the head, using their combined juices as lubrication. He felt his cock swelling in her hand as Julie heard Tom gently moaning from the stimulation. It took only a short time before his cock was usable once more.

Julie lay on her back, her legs apart and bent, looking like a frog with its legs wide apart, and her pussy fully open and exposed. Tom looked at his beautiful sexy wife, a small trickle of his cum oozing out of her opening. His cock lurched the final step to full erection and he placed himself between her legs, pulling several pillows under her hips as he raised her pussy to a better angle. Then, with no additional preparation, he plunged fully and deeply into the wide open vagina of his darling wife.

His cock went in like a snake up a drainpipe, fully implanted on the first thrust in her well-lubricated tunnel, the force of entry pushing out an exclamation of "Oooomph" from Julie. He then began moving in and out, fucking her hard, feeling his cock bottoming out with each thrust as Julie encouraged and assisted him with her hands wrapped around his ass cheeks, pulling him forward on each stroke.

If their previous coupling had been sweet, gentle and transcendental, this was an out and out slam, bam, thank you ma'am fuck. He felt his pubic bone pummelling Julie's clit, squeezing it between their bodies. He reached up with his hands and gripped her breasts, squeezing her nipples hard, twisting them, hurting them. It only served to increase Julie's responses as she thrust her hips up to meet his, their skin slapping together with each thrust. Predictably they couldn't keep up this pace for very long.

"Yes, darling, yes, yes, yes," chanted Julie with each thrust into her wet vagina, again and again, time after time, her cries becoming louder as she neared her release. "YESSSS, FUCK MEEEEEE. I'M CUMMMMMINGGGGGG!!" she screamed as her body went into uncontrollable spasms causing Tom to hang on for dear life or be thrown off the bed.

Julie lay on her back, panting, otherwise inert, eyes closed as she recovered from her tremendous orgasm. Tom lay on top of her, his weight taken on hands and knees as he watched her recover. He was panting also and was seeking release, having not quite cum during that frenetic coupling session. After a while Julie opened her eyes and gazed at her beloved husband.

"Hello," she said quietly, "Thank you, darling. I love you."

She drew him down to her and they kissed gently and sweetly.

"Did you cum, honey?"

"No. not that time."

"Do you want more?"

"Always."

"Then take what you want, what you deserve, after giving me two screaming orgasms."

"I will, in my own good time. Just relax and enjoy."

Once Julie was fully recovered Tom climbed off her and laid her on her side facing away from him, her knees bent upwards and her open, oozing pussy facing his still rampant cock. He reached up and turned off the light, their eyes rapidly becoming accustomed to the moonlight from the moon just above the horizon. He moved gently to her, his free right arm draped over her body, fondling her breasts as he positioned himself to enter her from behind, his cock easily penetrating her, enjoying her tighter vagina now her legs were closed and bent in front of her. Once fully inside, he moved his hand down between her legs and began stimulating her clit. She wriggled her hips in encouragement.

"Oooohhhh, that's nice," she murmured.

"Yes, it is," he agreed softly.

He moved his hips gently, enough to create beautiful sensations for them both, his hand caressing her clit, teasing it, squeezing it, stimulating her, pushing her towards yet another orgasm.

For the next long time they made love together like this. Tom occasionally kissed her neck or moved his hand from her clit to fondle her breast, but always returned to her clit, which he knew she found the most erotic thing he could do. He read her familiar signs carefully, noting when she approached orgasm by her increased breathing rate, easing off, keeping her on the boil but without quite enough steam to explode. He also managed his movements, keeping himself on the boil but easing off before he blew his wad inside her. He knew he could keep this up for several hours if necessary; he had before on many a sensuous Sunday afternoon. He also knew they both needed sleep and tomorrow was a big, and possibly exhausting, day.

After nearly an hour of this wonderful sex play he decided it was time to sleep. He increased the stimulation for them both, moving his hips more forcefully, tweaking her clit in a way which he knew would bring her to orgasm quickly. His own arousal increased and he was ready to cum when she screamed:

"OOOOHHHHH, YESSSSS, FUCK ME HARD, DARLING, OOOHHHH, I'MMMM CUMMMMINGGGGGGG!! FUCK MEEEEEEEEE!!"

He did, thrusting into her hard as her vagina clamped around his cock and he felt his jets of hot cum spurt into her. She obviously felt this too as her writhings and shudderings increased as she lay in his arms, panting hard, while the end few squirts of cum left his body.

They lay there, like that, still connected, as they gradually came down from their peaks and each drifted into a deep, dreamless sleep.

The following morning they awoke and made sweet, gentle and passionate love before eating a light breakfast in preparation for another day's exploration of past lives. Today, in particular, they were excited by the thought of attempting to explore future lives together.

They sat, naked, in the coolness of the morning and together watched the ocean rolling in, the waves destroying themselves against the cliff, and discussed how similar the waves were to some people, rearing importantly and majestically towards the heavens only to be shattered into a million pieces at the end of their lives, but only shattered, not destroyed, as the particles of the waves, and the people, joined the ocean of all that is for them, and reformed to become yet more self-important waves, or people, to repeat the process, again and again, endlessly.

Gently Julie became the facilitator while Tom closed his eyes as he was led into a deep trance state in preparation for his next revealing past lifetime.

******************************

I felt myself drifting back in time, seeing flashes of events that could have been glimpses of past lives or could have been something else. Then I began to feel fear; raw, naked terrifying fear. I looked around me, turning on my senses as I strove to find the cause of this fear. I then heard it; aeroplane engines; many engines, their roar echoing off the surrounding water and low hills. I looked around me, saw men dressed in German naval uniforms, looked down and saw I also was wearing such a uniform and came to the realization that I was on the bridge of a German warship and recognized the area as a fiord in Norway where we'd been holed up for a long time. I continued relaying this information to Julie, who remained silent for the time being, listening as I remembered this lifetime from my past.

Our orders had been to wait, the simple threat of us being here was enough to cause the hated British to commit men and ships in case we sailed into the Atlantic. We'd been here a long time, it seemed, and finally, perhaps, now was the time the British had determined to destroy us. The day we had waited for and feared had come at last. I heard myself issuing orders, commanding antiaircraft guns to fire at the planes. I heard the din of them firing, watched as puffs of smoke appeared around the leading plane, but to no avail. Without altering course, the plane came on and released its bombs. I watched in awe as they fell, seeming to come directly towards our ship, then fall into the sea close by, exploding harmlessly and showering the deck with spray. From the size of the explosions they seemed to be the feared Big Boy bombs which the British used for special targets; we were obviously such a target.

"Go back in time," I heard Julie's disembodied voice say, "Back to when you were a child."

I dropped out of the scene I was reliving and drifted back to when I was six years old. My mother was crying helplessly.

"What's wrong, Momma?" I asked. I noticed that although I was thinking in English I was speaking German.

My mother couldn't or didn't answer. I disassociated myself and took an overview position and was shown that my father had been a German naval officer in the First World War and she had just learned that he had been killed in action. This was why my mother was so upset.

I drifted forwards and saw myself attending and finally graduating from school and then the German naval officer academy. Following my life I saw myself acting as a junior officer on several naval ships, gradually gaining promotions, and then, as war was imminent, I was promoted to second mate on the German battleship 'Tirpitz'.

I re-associated with my former self and felt the concussion of more bombs falling perilously close. I felt the ship list to one side, probably from taking on water through damaged plates. There was a general groaning from the structure, audible over the roar of the bombers and the detonation of the bombs exploding. We took more hits; more of our gallant sailors were killed; many were simply blown into the water by the bomb blasts. There was fire and shrapnel buzzing through the air. I had a really bad feeling about this. Was there any way to survive? Was there any way to save our gallant warriors?

With a lurch the ship tilted more, partially sinking as water obviously poured inside through the badly damaged hull. I was holding on to the binnacle to maintain my balance. What to do? Should I try to save myself? Try to save my men? The decision was made for me; the ship lurched sickeningly and slowly, inexorably, capsized.

I found myself in the water and struck out for the surface but I was trapped by a rope around my ankle. I struggled to free myself, feeling the effects of loss of oxygen, dizziness, weakness, I needed air . . . . then blackness.

Once again I became dissociated and looked down at my body and at the wreckage of our once proud ship. Many men were in the water; many of their souls were around me, looking down at the carnage and at their bodies that they had so recently inhabited. I felt myself drifting away, travelling increasingly rapidly towards a bright distant light. After the tumult of the battle, everything was now peaceful. I relaxed and heard Julie's voice once more.

"Come back, Tom, come back to the present, back into your body, and when you're ready you can open your eyes."

It seemed to be an interminable journey to travel back to the present; the past had been so vivid, so real. It took several minutes to realize that I had moved on from that past lifetime and I had a different one in the present, with Julie, as Tom. Gradually my rapid breathing slowed and I opened my eyes to find I had tears running down my cheeks. I impatiently brushed them away as Julie reached over to hold me tightly. I buried my head against her neck and sobbed, trying to speak out my emotions through my tears.

**************************

"How absolutely bloody stupid war is," Tom sobbed, "All those people, all dead. And for what? Did we make the world a better place? No, we did not. How stupid war is; how stupid is patriotism. Just because we have the privilege to inhabit a particular piece of dirt makes us imagine that we own it; that it's worth fighting and dying for. What idiots we are!"

Julie made gentle meaningless sounds, trying to allow me to release my emotions while bringing me firmly back to the present. It took a long time but slowly my emotional release ran its course and I was left drained, clinging to Julie, my rock in the emotional storm I had encountered. We separated slowly, looked into each other's eyes and kissed gently and lovingly. My gratitude for her was immense.

After that past life experience Tom and Julie needed a break so had a cup of herbal tea while they sat on the deck and watched the endlessly breaking waves shatter themselves against the cliffs below them.

"That was some past life trip you did, darling," said Julie eventually.

"Yes," Tom grinned at her, "Thanks for being there. I wouldn't want too many of those in a day."

"It seemed like you were really there and really feeling the emotions that you felt back then. I wonder what effect those emotions have had on your life this time round. Do you feel that they've had any effect on this life?"

Tom thought for a bit, remembering the times in this lifetime when he'd been fearful, when he'd felt helpless. Could those possibly be due to these same feelings back then, he wondered.

"Well, I've noticed that at times I've felt quite out of control, fearful and helpless to do anything. It seems that things just happen and I'm just a spectator, unable to direct events. I certainly felt that in the past life experience. I've also noticed that I have a love of boats of all types but also a fear of drowning which I could never understand."

"Yes, you would have, but the other thing to remember is that the real you came through that; not the physical body of the person you were then, but the spiritual body that inhabited that body. So one thing you can take from this is that nothing that happens to the physical body necessarily has any effect on who you really are. That's really reassuring."

Tom thought on that for a while. "I wonder if I'll find I respond to situations differently now that I've relived that experience. Perhaps revisiting past lives with the knowledge of who we really are is therapeutic and will enable us to live better lives and to move on through our present life more easily."

"Quite possibly. Anyway, I want to see where I go to so are you ready to facilitate my trip to the past, honey?"

"Yes, I'm fully recovered. Let's do it."

************************************

As I listened to Tom's voice telling me to go back, I felt myself drifting back in time, way, way back to a land which was largely unspoiled and untouched by modern humans. I saw tall trees, a pristine river flowing between them, rocks, rapids and then I found myself in the body of a woman, holding a baby in a papoose. A native American man was standing beside me and we were both watching the river flow over the rapids, noticing the occasional salmon leaping upwards, swimming upstream to reach their spawning grounds.

"It looks good," he said to me in a native dialect, "Soon the run will start, maybe when the sun starts to lower."

I agreed and unwrapped our child to put him to my breast to feed. We sat patiently waiting, listening to the sounds of the forest all around us. It felt really peaceful and pleasant being there in the place we called home. As I settled down to wait, I heard Tom's disembodied voice telling me:

"Go forward in time a little, go forward until the fish are there."

I did that, speeding through time until I saw many salmon jumping up the rapids. My husband was also standing on a rock in the rapids using a home-made net to pluck salmon out of the air as they leapt upwards against the water current. Each time he caught one he would wade to the bank and place the gleaming twitching fish on the ground well away from the river. While I guarded the fish to make certain they didn't flip back into the water, he returned to catch another.

I heard a sound behind me, a grumbling, heavy breathing sound and turned to see a grizzly bear walking towards me and the fish. My first thought was for our baby, but he was safely wrapped quite a distance away. To get to him I would have to walk past the bear. I called out to my husband, who looked up in alarm, then ran back towards me.

The bear stopped on seeing the approaching running figure and reared up to his full height, towering above us both. My husband threw a piece of wood at the bear to scare him off, but to no avail. Instead it appeared to anger the bear who dropped to all fours and ran towards my husband. He retreated towards the river, closely followed by the bear. Once in the water, my husband was less mobile and the bear raked his face with the claws of one forepaw. I screamed as my husband was knocked over into the river, hitting his head against a rock and being washed downstream to end up face down in a pool, blood from his head wound slowly coloring the water red.

I continued to run towards him, oblivious of the danger from the bear, intent only on saving my husband. Such bravado is foolish, but understandable, and with a single swipe of his massive paw the bear broke my neck and I dropped to the ground.

Immediately I felt myself dissociate and hover over my dying body, seeing it twitch a few times before becoming still and lifeless. I was very soon joined by my husband's soul as it dissociated from his drowned body in the pool. Together we watched the scene; the bear ignored our bodies and returned to our fish, eating several of them, then snuffled at our baby wrapped in his papoose. Our baby! My baby! Anguish poured through me as I realized I could no longer care for him; that he must inevitably die from starvation, if from nothing else. It's a strange feeling being spirit and knowing that nothing can harm you, while I looked down at the beloved fruit of my womb, knowing he cannot survive. We consoled ourselves that this was obviously what was meant to be, otherwise it wouldn't be happening. We decided to wait for our baby's spirit to be released before heading to the light.

After a few minutes of waiting I heard Tom's disembodied voice urging me forwards a little in time, so followed his command and saw our baby's soul join us before we all glided towards the bright distant light.

"Come back to the present and open your eyes when you're ready," I heard Tom say.

It took me a long time, it seemed, before I was ready to return. The pull of both my husband and son from that lifetime was strong and I was sorely tempted to simply remain in that lifetime, but knew that I could not. I had already lived that time; now it was time to live the present.

I slowly opened my eyes and nestled into Tom's loving arms, sobbing "My baby" over and over against his shoulder.

*******************************

After they had recovered from Julie's traumatic experience, they moved inside and made lunch, avoiding alcohol as it could affect their planned afternoon experience. As they ate they discussed what they hoped for later in the day.

"I'm really looking forward to this afternoon," said Julie. "The future lifetime experience will be fantastic. Imagine knowing exactly what life you're going to live in the future."

"Well, it's not quite like that," replied Tom. "It's really like quantum physics. In quantum physics everything is simply a sea of possibilities until it is observed, after which it is fixed in place. Even random number generators operate like this. In her book 'The Intention Experiment', Lynne McTaggart explains how a machine can generate strings of billions of ones and zeros randomly. The probability of it generating a one or a zero is exactly half. But if someone has the intention of more of one than the other and focuses on the machine as it's operating, then the machine produces more of one that the other. As if that's not woo-woo enough, if the machine records its output onto a tape and a person then has the intention that what is on the tape is more of one than the other, it again will be so long as the record on the tape has not been previously observed. Now even I reckon that's freaky."