Patiently Waiting for Marie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh that's the apartment of Mr Jolliffe's daughter."

"Yeah spend this on flowers for her for delivery at 8:30 this evening. She appears depressed."

"That all of this?"

"Yeah is my money, not the company's."

"God what I'd do if receiving three hundred bucks of flowers from an admirer," said the recently married young woman a little recklessly. Nash eyed her and wonder well exactly what would you do honey?

Jeff strode into Nash's office early next morning his face dark as thunder. He was waving a long email.

Nash's phone when and he saw the caller was Marie.

"Hi Marie did something arrived for you?"

"Yes for me. Flowers. I was swimming in them last night. The guy took several trips to bring them all in."

"I won't mind if you decided to give some to friendly neighbors. I just wanted to make an impact so you'd keep on thinking about me. I'm in a meeting. Bye."

"Bye you lovely man."

"Are you sniffing round my daughter?" charged Jeff, diverting from his mission.

"If I were, would you object?"

Jeff scratched under an armpit and said grunted no.

"She hates men these days and that almost includes me simply because I represent the enemy. Initially we took her to two different psychologists but she refused to cooperate and both were female."

"This is bad Jeff. She ought to have been out of the hole long before this."

"What hole is that?"

"Never mind. I managed to get my hands on her the other night and she was cooperative and smiling and suddenly her lights went out and then she was gone."

"Yeah she'd been like that for eighteen months. All I can say is those mood swings are now far less frequent. She loses it and just shuts down. Well I best get back to my office."

"Weren't you here to rant at me?"

"Yes it was over this," he said tossing the email on to Nash's desk. Since you are scratching attempting to possibly become my son-in-law, I best go easy on you. One screaming Jolliffe at a time will be enough for you. Oh by the way my wife is in love with you."

"I promise not to have sex with her."

"Yeah be a good Asshole."

It was an all-staff memo from Della advising that the new CEO had approved the introduction of six monthly performance assessments, with small upward salary adjustments for the highest rated performers while all others would remain on existing salary levels.

Jeff stopped reading and called Jeff who was on a call. He got through with the next attempt.

"While I have you in a good frame of mind about me, do you really want us to drag the introduction of productivity assessment in four stages?"

"Ah you cunning swine. So introduction of four stages keeps each wave of expenditure under $25,000."

"Clever boy Jeff."

"Staging will probably load extra dollars on to the scheme. Well it appears almost everyone at the club where I lunch introduced the system years ago. I'll send you a memo now authorizing full introduction ASP."

"Thanks pal. I best not cut your club membership. It appears we do get some benefit from the fraternization of old billy goats."

"Goodbye Asshole."

When Janice delivered the signed memo with a copy, Jeff raced down to Della and found her in the middle of the main admin office.

Casually he handed her the copy of Jeff's authorization.

She shrieked "Omigod," causing everyone who wasn't looking at them already to look up.

Della leaned heavily against the boss and kissed him on the mouth.

"Omigod," Della groaned, stepping back and realizing what's she'd just done in a moment of mad professional passion.

"It's okay everyone. Della has just learned she's to have the overdue baby she's always wanted."

Nash left Della standing red-faced in the middle of the huge room with her people clapping and calling out congratulations, unaware her over due 'baby' was the project she's set her heart on introducing as a progressive advance for the company. She attempted to explain her delight but when her people found it was only a reference to the dreaded performance assessments, their interest dropped like a lead balloon.

At 5:30 next day Nash was reading the HR manager's report that termination of the fifteen PAs would save the company $678,400 in salaries over the next 12 months, it was possible some of the people no longer with assistants might leave claiming they were being overworked and that could result in an expensive replacement program. On the other hand the terminations had indicated that some people had been given assistants simply because they asked for assistance and not realizing the need for assistance occurred only at peak periods.

Pattie Harlow also noted she and Della the office manager were working together to develop what they were calling a 'hot response pool' of secretaries who could cope with one-off demands for their talents.

Nash nodded approvingly and looked up to find Marie in a stunning red dress leaning against the door jam studying him.

"Oh hi, looking for a job?"

She smiled and folded her arms under her breasts while still leaning, emphasizing her upper curves.

"I have finished a file after working on it all afternoon and was about to start another one when I thought why not stop, go out and buy a new dress in an attempt to turn myself into a reformed woman and then invited Mr Nice out for a drink. Then perhaps early dinner and then a movie but he must get me home before I turn into an ugly bitch again."

"Great ideas. I feel you should not be alone with me again until you are absolutely ready."

"What gasping and dripping?"

He leaned back on his chair and smiled. "Oh boy, I think you are really trying to get better. Can you visualize yourself gasping and dripping?"

She blushed hugely and muttered 'Jesus'. "I try not to think about that. It only makes me tense."

"Then don't think about it. Simply write down ten times your effort to feel better is working. And then hours later if you remember write down that same sentence again and keep on doing that and one day will remember you haven't written that note to yourself for quite sometime. Or better still one day you'll write up the start of your repetitive one-line and throw the pen down and declare that you don't need to write that shit any more."

"You think that will really work don't you? In the Army I guess you wrote down ten times every hour of every day kill the drill sergeant?"

Nash grinned and said it paid to believe in some things.

"So you want me to become a schoolgirl and write my lines twice a day?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

He said effortlessly because he believed it could work for her, reinforcing her belief in herself.

"Okay then I'll do it, just to keep you happy. But please understand I believe shit is always shit."

"I'm pleased you will commit for my sake. I await the day when you will be gasping and dripping over me and laughing and yelling, "Oh god, I've got back my life."

"You over dramatize Nash but I must say I rather like that concept."

"Great and think about this but don't answer. When did you last think about sex in that light-hearted manner?"

Marie eased off the door jam and stood straight. "Omigod, I am progressing mentally."

Nash jumped up to fetch his jacket. "Come on, enough of that stuff. Tell me about the flowers."

Nash stood with the potential 'ugly bitch' at 11:15 outside her small apartment.

"Will you come in?"

"Not tonight thanks."

"Please kiss me."

Walking from the elevator minutes later Nash thought that was honestly the best kiss he'd had from anyone for some time. She'd pulled his hand onto her breast and when his hand with her hand over it hit a bump she sounded quite astonished when she said, "Oooh, my nipple is up."

Nash had ignored that and said one more kiss and he would go and their tongues touched, very briefly.

As he walked home Nash thought it could be a long time before Marie was ready for sex and then again it might not be. He sometimes liked confusing himself.

Early next evening he found Janice in his office adjusting a stocking.

"Oh hi. I can be late home tonight."

Oh, oh. Watch it buddy this could buy you big trouble.

"Janice you haven't been married long."

"That's okay. He's out with the boys tonight and who knows what they get up to."

"You must not tempt me."

She looked at him straight in the eye and said she was sure and her behavior toward him would not change and no one would ever know.

"I'm sorry Janice but I cannot become involved promiscuously with non-executive staff. With someone in management I might get away with only a reprimand if found out."

"That's not fair."

"Life's not fair Janice and who knows, this may have contributed a little bit towards your perception of morality that one day you might thank me for, but I'd not want to bet on that."

"Good night then. God I'm disappointed."

"Me too. You have great legs Janice."

She smiled wanly and left.

God he felt horny.

Nash was too restless to work and so closed down for the night and entered his apartment via the steel side door near the service elevator. He was opening a bottle of wine feeling ready to weep into the glass when his phone went.

"Nash here."

"It's Della. I worked on just a little too long and will miss my train. There's a two-hour wait till the next one."

"Having to rely on public transport is crap isn't it?"

"Well it works for me most of the time. I've just called my husband and Gary suggested I stay the night in a hotel and have a good meal there."

"Great idea."

"Will you come a have a drink with me?"

"Yes why not? Give me five minutes to get down to the front door. I need a quick shave."

"Why what are we going to do?" Della laughed.

As Nash shaved he thought had Della been thinking sex?

And then he thought why not dig in if she were willing? They would be off the premises and she was a senior manager.

They went to a reasonable hotel close by and Della said she better book in before she went for a drink

"Gary will be expecting me to take the cheapest room even though it's my money," she said.

As the receptionist was processing the card he whispered to Della, "Let me sleep with you."

The short-cropped honey-blonde who was tall but a little over-weight, blushed beautifully and nodded.

When the receptionist handed Della back her card Nash said, after reading the girl's nametag, "Jools may we convert to an upgrade on this card please" and handed across his personal credit card.

"Premium double sir?"

"So you're not full tonight?"

"No sir."

"Jools what about upgrading me and my new girlfriend to a one bedroom penthouse suite? We are both aware if you are pushed hard enough you have the discretion from management to do that."

"Yes sir, your wish is my command."

"You're a jewel Jools. Here's a fifty towards a new pair of shoes."

"Thank you sir. Now you two have a great night."

"Wouldn't a ten been a sufficient tip?" Della asked, as they rode the elevator.

"Honey you must understand, the price hotels of this class charge for a penthouse suite a complimentary bottle of French champagne goes with the occupancy."

"So we score with champagne. God little wonder you are our CEO being as manipulative as that," she giggled.

As they were leaving the elevator she said, "Oh I'll have to go out and buy nightwear."

"Honey let's get some of that champagne into you and your shyness will have evaporated. The room will have complimentary toothbrushes for two and toothpaste. You don't need sanitary pads do you?"

"No, I'm clear," she squeaked and was then backed into a wall and kissed soundly.

The suite was great although the view was pretty average. Well it was a complimentary upgrade. Nash could tell by Della's expression and appearing to be biting back on voicing superlatives, she'd not been inside such a classy hotel accommodation before. He loved seeing this.

"How much would they charge per night for this suite?"

"This is a better than average hotel but not the top. If you hit them when they were doing specials you might get it for $300 or fluke it at $250."

"Omigod."

"Rooms like this in top hotels could cost you more than double that a night."

A bellboy knocked and Nash called enter.

"Your complimentary champagne sir."

"Thanks, put it on the coffee table," Nash said, slipping the guy a bill.

Nash began opening the wine. "Get your tits out baby."

"Nash," she choked. "I'm developing a tummy roll and my thighs are thickening."

He didn't ease back. "I'm used to that. Once I've finished pouring I'll get completely stripped."

"Are you for real?"

"Yep."

"And you'd like me totally nude and sitting back here drinking champagne and acting as if I did this every day?"

"Yeah I'd really like that but you decide your level of exposure."

"Do you like looking at women's bared breasts?"

"Oh yeah. I became a dedicated titman from the age of fifteen."

"You men," she giggled and began to strip totally.

Nash finished pouring and went to her.

"You appear to be slowing down."

"God Nash even at home I get dressed in the bathroom."

"This is simply a Nash Night Special darling. I have no wish to change your home habit or place you under unreasonable pressure."

"That's hard to accept," she laughed but not looking as if she were laughing.

Nash stepped back and whisked off his clothes.

"Omigod, you poor man," Della said, stepping forward and kissing scaring on his chest.

"Oh that, just an Army occupational hazard. I was only wounded the once and that makes me lucky. This is the best side of the chest to take a bullet. If it hadn't taken part of my lung I wouldn't even have been evacuated. I was one lucky boy, no main arteries severed."

"Omigod, no wonder women hate war."

"Fewer that 5% of guys actually love it when they get into action. Some of that 5% are incredible what they are prepared to do under fire but let's not talk about it. We are here to fuck."

"Well that too but we will need to sleep," Della said, removing her panties.

Then her phone went.

She spoke to her husband and said she was watching TV and was thinking of having a shower and then to call room service for food or to eat out."

"Yes I am aware it will be cheaper to eat out than in the hotel restaurants."

"Yes it has three restaurants."

"No I got my room for one-twenty, very reasonable for the inner city I thought. How are the kids?"

"What you've got them both asleep already. You are very clever."

Nash sat back, allowing his erection to subside and sipped his drink. He was aware that after the mention of children Della would now have a hard decision to make: whether or not to proceed with adultery.

Silently he handed Della her glass.

"It's okay, I've committed adultery before. I've decided I wish to do this. I've kept looking at you lately and thinking how it would be to have sex with you. This will answer that question and add to my sexual experiences and then I'll be back to being a pretty good family person again."

"Cheers. You could easily get rid of most of that fat by taking greater care about what you eat.

"Shut up," she said and tossed a cushion at him but slow enough for him to fend off without spilling his drink. "I love eating ice cream and hamburgers remain one of my favorite meals. Just look at you, I bet you eat fuck-all."

"I think I eat plenty but some woman who see me eat say I don't eat much for a guy and I steer away from all other courses but the main course at meal time."

"How boring."

"Actually I enjoy my food and I love cooking. Oh that's another thing. There's no butter in my kitchen."

"Oh then how do you make pastry and pancakes?"

There was no reply.

"Oh you don't and I bet if I made you a meat pie you'd just pick out the meat and hope not much flour was used to thicken the gravy."

"You have great understanding."

"And you eat fruit and nuts and grass?"

"Not grass," he laughed. "But I tell you what. I bet I could still easily fit into my suit I had when I was twenty. How would you go on that challenge?"

"Please can we talk about something else? Oh I know, do you like having sex?"

Much to his delight, Nash found that when sliding into Della, with her nipples up like sentries, her vagina wrapped around his entering erection like a soft and warm glove, giving his a great familiarity although he knew beyond doubt he'd not entered this specific tunnel before.

It gave him that special feeling of being welcomed home and he was glad he was wearing a condom because he felt like impregnating her, er not without her consent, or not being overly serious about this fanciful feeling of simmering lust.

"Fuck me, fuck me hard Gary... Omigod, I meant Nash. Oh I'm so sorry Nash."

"It's fine, it's made no difference. As you probably can feel I remain hard as a tube of steel."

"Bite a nipple Nash, I deserve to be punished."

"If you want punished have this instead."

He pushed a dry finger, his smallest, into her rectum.

"Oh no Nash, not up there."

But it was too late.

"Oooh why is this feeling so nice and I'm not being stimulated in having a fecal evacuation."

The shock from that outburst caused Nash no problem other than losing rhythm in his pumping and he thought someone must have been feeding Della gross misinformation, probably her mother. He thought as this was probably a one-off encounter he ought not introduce her to the new world of anal sex, er the new world for her.

They banged away and she yelled into a couple of releases and then he pulled out, ripped off the rubber and blew over her chests and on to her face in raking ribbons of thick semen.

"Omigod, you are just like the guys Gary and I see on adult DVDs. He just dribbles it out."

Nash appreciated hearing that bit of intimate information but he would have preferred the name Gary or 'my husband' being mentioned in such delicately intimate situations as this.

They showered separately, dressed and then went down for dinner. They both chose steak and Della said she chose steak because she thought they would be fucking again when they returned to their room and then again in the morning.

Nash was amused to see the elderly woman seated behind Della say something to her companion, probably her husband, and they moved with their plates to another table.

As they walked to the office next morning Della said that she'd never been fucked so many times and fucked so thorough within a 12-hour period in her entire life.

"Then you're never lived until now."

"That's for sure," she laughed. "You sure can fuck Nash but that secret will remain with me. I feel you have taken me to the moon and back."

Nash smiled weakly and cautioned, "Della don't forget you have a husband, two young kids and an extended family."

She sighed and said yes and she was happy about that. "But for those twelve crazy hours when we were awake I felt I was in your world and enjoying it. I never believed I would enjoy anal sex. You are a master at fucking and must have a glorious life."

"Della don't be under the misapprehension that I stay in grand rooms in hotels and fucking great babes day and night."

But obviously she wasn't interested in having her dream bubble deflated by an idiot who didn't appreciate he had it all.

CHAPTER 4

Nash and Marie were keeping in touch by phone and after the mass flower delivery they'd met for coffee twice in the following month and then her parents invited Nash to dinner and he reciprocated and on both occasions Marie was present. Nash made no attempt to get her alone and she also kept her distance.

The thing was each time they met she appeared to be somewhat happier and more relaxed and when she laughed the sound rang clear instead of being muffled, as if being held back. This progress, although perhaps to be expected, encouraged Nash to maintain contact because he had this feeling that she would prove to be worth it.