Patiently Waiting for Marie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

The morning after arriving home Marie went to her parent's home in time for breakfast.

They greeted her warming and said she looked well.

Marie gave her father his present. "Oh very nice, two bottles of single malt Scotch. I am happy for you to go shopping for me anytime."

Lily waited excitedly for her gift and just adored her earrings.

"Oh these are so lovely and expensive I'm sure. Help me get the through my ear piercing please darling, I'm not wearing my glasses."

As Marie was attaching the first earring there was a brief flash of light.

"Omigod," screeched her mother, catching hold of Marie's ring finger and retaining her grip. Oh Jeff take a look of this."

"What? It's a ring."

"It's a big diamond ring. It's an engagement ring."

"God Marie, you are not aware of what you are doing. No woman with good looks and a curvy body is safe if Nash moves in behind her and lines her up."

"Dad you are dreaming. The reality is Nash is quite shy when around women."

Jeff sighed and said, "Jesus, pull my other leg" and began unscrewing the cap of one of his whisky bottles. "One of you please fetch me a glass."

Late afternoon that day Jeff called Nash to his office.

Three whiskies later Jeff said to Nash, "What will be the situation with your housekeeper? You can't very well keep on sleeping with her when we have just become engaged?"

"This is great whisky Jeff. I imagine the two women will sort it out and I'll be informed of their agreement."

"What agreement is that?"

"Whether I'm to continue on having sex with Ellen or only have sex with your daughter or take them to bed together."

"Jesus pal, why didn't t options like that exist when I was your age?"

THE END