Patiently Waiting for Marie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile Nash had inspired his planning team at work and as a result of new initiatives sales were up substantially and on his recommendation the directors purchased a larger but ailing competitor and their market share jumped. In emerging as a new major player, that stimulated greater demand for the company's products and that growth spurt produced a new slogan for the company, suggested by Nash, 'Nutty About Nuts'. Corny perhaps but it sounded appealing and provided a new focus for the ad-writers and that slogan appeared on all wrappers of nut bars and loose nut packaging.

Although Nash loved to cook and indeed cooked damn well, he hated cleaning up and for that matter doing housework. He badly needed a women's touch around the place and decided to engage a three-day-a-week housekeeper.

It worked out well but alas in June Mrs Marks said she wanted to quit. She said perhaps her niece, a senior at college, could talk her place.

At Nash's request, Ellen (22), a very attractive redhead, came for the job interview accompanied by her mom. Both Nash and the magnificent apartment and its uniqueness appeared to really appeal to both women and Nash had very definite thoughts about spending a few hours alone with mom but that was fanciful thinking. Mom didn't appear to be interested in him in that way and as his 39th birthday was approaching and he didn't even think he'd appeal to Ellen at her young age. Her mom said she was happy with the arrangement and if her daughter would be alone in the apartment with Nash then she had no problem with that.

Ellen was hired.

Twice Ellen started in the afternoon and so was finishing when Nash arrived ready for a beer.

"Beer?" said Ellen on her own initiative.

"Er yes, thanks."

"I didn't start till 1:00 today so am only just finishing."

"That's fine. Providing the job schedule is completed I have not problem about what hours you choose to work."

"Thank you. Well I'll grab my handbag and the refuse bag to toss into the basement bin and I'll be off."

"Bye and thanks."

A week later Ellen was working late again.

"Beer?"

"Wine tonight for variety. Why don't you join me?"

"Okay thanks. I really love this place and you have such a great collection of CDs, many of them I would have thought were too young for you."

"My musical tastes also span centuries."

She laughed and said obviously he was a man who went beyond boundaries.

"You've shown no interest in me."

"I'm very friendly with you and I would have thought you'd be aware of that."

"You are, without doubt. But I meant sexually."

"Jesus Ellen."

"Oh so you do have boundaries?"

Nash said he'd never claimed otherwise.

"That's true. I was the one who made that suggestion. I'd like to have sex with you. What about you?"'

"I'm old enough to be your father."

"Mom and I don't know where my father is. He disappeared more than a year ago. For your information he's forty-five and I don't think you are forty yet."

"Look I'll have to talk to your mom about this."

"Are you brave enough to do that?"

"Yes of course."

Ellen called her mom.

"Mom I'd like to stay here for dinner but Mr Reeves says I can't unless he talks to you about it."

Ellen handed Nash the phone and said her mom would talk to him.

"Mrs Walsh..."

"Call me Eve."

"Eve I don't wish Ellen to be alone with me after dark without your consent. She wants to stay for dinner."

"Well if she does she may as well stay the night because she's need to return to the city in the morning for her other job. Mr Reeves..."

"Nash."

"Oooh isn't this becoming so friendly. Nash Ellen is not a minor. She is 22, an adult and quite capable of making up her mind about where she wishes to be and with whom. All I ask when she lives with me is to tell me where she'll be if she's not coming home. Are you worried about what other people might think?"

"Not really. I was only concerned about you and what you thought about this."

"Well now you now. All I ask is you make sure she is safe when with you and shield her from any bitches who complain about her living with you if that's what happens."

"Living with me? This call is about asking if it would be okay if I agreed Ellen could stay for dinner."

"God for a man your age you are rather naïve Nash. Just roll with it and enjoy yourself, Keep Ellen safe and don't spoil her or corrupt her. Good night."

"Good night," he said but the call had been cut.

Ellen smiled at him confidently.

"Did mom say I could stay?"

"Yes."

"We conspired about this. She doesn't like me being on my own in our neighborhood and she is breaking her neck to visit an old boyfriend who has invited her to visit. He lives almost 300 miles away so she intends to be away several days."

"Conspired eh?"

"Yes and that is the appropriate word for it. You would have been to college and should know that."

"Ah yes. Is steak okay for dinner?"

"Steak. Oooh yes. We hardly ever have it but I hope you can cook because I can't go much beyond eggs and fry ups."

"I'll manage some how," Nash said, wondering if he really belonged to this decade.

"That dinner was scrumptious. You cook better than mom."

"Thanks. Well that was a good film. I enjoyed having someone to watch a movie with."

She smiled and said thanks.

"Well I show you to the guest room."

"I'm sleeping with you Nash. You do have condoms I hope."

"The guest room."

"No."

She looked defiant and so he sighed and said, "All right come on but I won't fuck you."

Ellen didn't reply.

She came out of the bathroom nude, looking a little boyish and not sign of hair below her head.

She jumped in and snuggled up and he put out the light.

She felt over his hip.

"What are you doing?"

"Feeling for an erection."

She found a half erect penis and squawked, "Omigod."

"That's another reason. You're only a small girl."

"Says who?"

"Right enough of this," Nash said, switching on the light. "Now you try sitting down on this and that will be the end of this hassle."

"Says who?" Ellen said and quickly and very competently coated his erection with spit.

She squatted over him and sank down slowly and puffed saying, "It's sinking into me very well and feels great."

She began moving up and down a bit and then thumped right down on to his groin.

"Fully docked," she shouted triumphantly.

"Jesus."

"Shall we try my butt?"

"No, no way," Nash shouted. "I really mean that Ellen. Just stay with what you've got."

"Okay," she said and began fucking Nash, riding cowgirl, squatting.

Almost two hours later when he was returning from the bathroom Nash wondered what the hell did they teach kids at college these days. She'd been so damn good as she put him through his paces.

Next morning he called Marie.

She greeted him brightly and they chatted a bit, he avoiding asking how was she getting on and she avoiding telling him. He then said his reason for calling was he now had a housekeeper and wanted her to hear it from him.

"Well that's kind of you but why do I need to know?"

He mumbled something and she claimed she hadn't heard so he spoke clearly.

"She has asked me can she live in."

"Oh. You should know that some older women snore so tell her to keep her bedroom door shut."

Nash hadn't replied and Marie was smart enough to switch into cross-examination mode.

"Exactly how old is this woman Nash?"

He began to sweat and said Ellen was a senior four-year college student who was twenty-two and expected Marie to hurl her phone away in anger or at least cut the call.

But no. She giggled and said, "Christ you dirty old man."

"I can say no."

"It's nothing to do with me Nash. Say yes and give the kid a big learning curve over summer. She'd have to have more dollar-earning hours in her day to earn the money she needs for college."

"We haven't got down to discussing that but I believe she does some other work."

"Then I suggest tell her to sign on to work for you from say 2:00 and she'll have the first half of the day to work elsewhere. I can't imagine why she's working at housekeeping rather than in a better paying position. Are you sure she hasn't targeted you?"

"My whatever for?"

"Stealing from you would be one, such as clearing out your apartment when you are away but that would be difficult in your situation. Another possibility would be sex and then blackmail but you are not married."

"Are you sure college students are into stuff like that?"

"Very sure, but not many of them."

"Actually her aunt found her the job. She was leaving as my first housekeeper."

"Oh, well that makes me less suspicious. The niece probably hadn't yet found a job if her college has just closed for summer and auntie was probably thinking this would allow the kid to ask you for a job when she graduates."

Nash thought that was unlikely because Ellen was taking science and hoped to become an aviation engineer. He didn't pass on that information because Detective Jolliffe would say aha and produce new conspiracy theories.

When finishing the call he returned to his apartment that he'd left at 6:00 to plow through a pile of month-end reports. Normally when he began early he went down to the café for breakfast but this morning decided he should eat with the kid, er Ellen.

On the kitchen bench was a note from Ellen: 'I work as a relief cashier at a diner near here and this week can work all week from 7:00 to 1:00. I am leaving this note in case you come in to check if I'm stealing anything. I've attached my phone number to the list of hot numbers above the cooker. I noticed most of the names are female. Hmmmm. Most are names hookers often used but my guess the one called Marie is a classy lady and Della sounds sweet and sensible. XXX.'

Nash grinned all the way to the canteen where he'd have breakfast. His mom's name was on that list as was the name of his Army Reserve commanding officer. His mom Rosie would be upset at being mistaken for a hooker but Lieutenant-Colonel Susie Hansen would probably be incensed enough to order a clean in-and-out assassination.

The directors called a meeting with him at 5:00 to discuss an offer by a developer for the company to relocate its warehouse facility to new a new complex the developer had received approval to build. The partners were interested and were rather startled if not horrified when Nash, talking as if he were the chairman, said to the developer and his team, "We'd only be interested in considering this proposal if you purchase our existing facility as part the deal and our consultants tell us we will emerge at the end of the day with a good deal."

A discussion followed and the developers finally agreed to come back for a new proposal with the purchase of existing facilities included.

"You must expect us to want our profit margins," the developer said.

Before Jeff could say yes that was simply good business Nash said, "Yes this is commercial horse trading Duncan but must expect us to have a clear perspective on this. You can have your margins but expect us to want to see some price pruning on your side because you'll stand to make a bundle in redeveloping our land."

"Yes quite Nash. Your directors must be very happy to have taken you on board."

On the way to the apartment at 6:45 the smell of cooking met Nash. Inside a beer was thrust into his hand and he was kissed.

"Nothing has boiled over or appears to be burning so I must be doing all right," Ellen said. "I'm doing curried sausages and fried mash and peas."

"Fried?" Nash gulped, who studiously avoided fried foods.

"That's what I said."

"What's in the sausages?"

"Dunno. I grabbed a pack on the way home. Eat them and you'll find out."

"But the curry will mask the sausage flavors."

"Oh aren't you lucky."

Nash didn't think so, not by a long shot. However later when Ellen offered seconds he couldn't get his scraped-clean plate into her hands quick enough. Later feeling some tummy rumbling he suggested they eat out at nights and she thought that would be a great idea because his idea of food intake was too rudimentary for her developed tastes in food.

Eh?

She didn't appear to be joking.

And that wasn't all.

Ellen's favorite way of dressing when not going out was to wear just a shirt. It was slightly nerve-racking for Nash whose eyes would follow Ellen whenever she moved. His eyes were ready to focus if she bent over.

Yes she did take some getting used to. Not long after she moved in her went to the bathroom and found his toothbrush was wet.

He charged out and yelled "Ellen?"

"Yes I'm sitting right in front of you doing my nails."

"On newspaper like I requested?" he asked unnecessary, lowering his gaze and seeing the newspaper.

"Yes head teacher. Why were you screaming for me?"

"I wasn't screaming, I was calling," he said stiffly. "Have you been using my toothbrush?"

"Yes I suppose I did?"

"But why? It's my brush."

"It was the closest brush I suppose. Won't you get far more germs from me licking my cunt and pushing your tongue around my mouth and licking my butt?"

Shaken by that confrontation Nash managed, "Not necessarily."

She chuckled and asked was he sure about that.

Nash thought an unscrupulous ruffian had just ambushed him.

"Well don't worry," she said. "I'll make a supreme effort not to use your precious brush. Oh are you changing your socks and underpants every day?"

"Yes and sometimes twice a day."

She smiled and said good boy. They didn't want personal hygiene to slip, did they?

He flushed a beat a tactical retreat.

As the weeks went by they'd had sex almost everywhere in the apartment, even over the washer when Nash had entered the laundry to find Ellen, in just her shirt as usual, bending over to pick up a sock off the floor.

She continued to squeal whenever they had sex and after thinking about it Nash decided not to ask her to stop squealing. Obviously it was her way of expressing enjoyment in being banged but he was aware the squealing maintained his erection as stiff as a rod, particularly when they were still going at it for the third and even forth time in a session.

Yeah, squealing was good.

One Sunday when Nash was thinking whether to rub Ellen up for a fuck or have something to eat, Marie called.

"I'm sitting her bored. Want me to come round and make you lunch?"

"What for me and Ellen?"

"God is she still living with you? I haven't heard any tut-tuts from dad in weeks."

"Yes I accept you offer," Nash said hastily. "Lunch for three. You provide the main course and I'll make fresh fruit parfaits."

"You mean you don't mind my meeting your little bimbo?"

"Not at all. Call when you reach the basement parking security doors and I'll open them and also unlock the elevator for you."

"God I can't believe you don't mind meeting her."

"You'll learn why."

"What do you mean?"

"Well see you soon. Bye."

Ellen looked up from filing her toe nails, "That was chatty. Obviously someone you like."

"Yes and one of the women on the hot list."

Ellen asked idly, "Which one?"

Nash was intensely interest in this. "Marie. She'll make lunch for us."

"Jesus Marie. Oh god look at me. Oh please help me. I need to shower, my hair, do my makeup, and decide what to wear. Omigod, everything is rushing in on me."

"Jesus Ellen relax. It's only Marie."

"Don't you dare speak about her in that tone. She's a classy lady."

God Ellen had remembered saying that. So he asked, "What makes you think that?"

"Take a look at your hot list."

What?

She raced off and he went into the kitchen and looked at the list closely. Oh so that was it. Most of the names were scribbled but Marie was written in his best handwriting. He grinned and thought women are capable of reading anything into anything.

Nash tidied up and went into the bedroom. Ellen was out of the shower and brushing her hair.

"I don't want you panicking. Here you start your make-up and I'll finish brushing your hair.

She handed him the brush and asked, "Why are you doing this. You've never done this before?"

"I want you to look your best for our visitor. Now let me tell you about Marie and you are not to repeat this to her or anyone else, not even to allude to it. Promise?"

"Yes I promise. She has cancer or is spastic isn't she?"

"Christ Ellen, give Marie are break. Now shut up and listen."

When he finished the résumé, Ellen smirked and said she knew a good-looking guy like him would have to be in love with someone. "It's Marie isn't it?"

Nash looked away and Ellen crowed in delight. "I knew it, the classy lady. It had to be her. You are tired of sluts and the next tier like me. You want real woman."

"I haven't quite defined it like that but yes, Marie does appear to have special appeal.

"That's bullshit. Marie doesn't appear to have anything. Marie HAS the appeal that gets to you and claws your heart."

"Ellen ease off."

"God this is so exciting. I'll put the finishing touches on my hair. Get me something to wear buster, the closest you can to make me look cool and elegant."

Nash returned with a dress he particularly liked on Ellen.

"I won't be wearing a bra. Are you sure about this dress?"

"Absolutely."

"I could have told you to bring this dress but wanted to see what your choice would be. You really want me to appeal to her. Why?"

"I want Marie to know I only fuck classy women."

"Omigod," Ellen squealed. "That is the most wonderful thing you're ever said to me. Go and get the parfait glasses out and check the wine temperature and then go and put on clean jeans and a great top and do your hair. I want Marie to leave this apartment today thinking she must have you, that she can't live without you."

"Oh yeah? Thanks for the thought baby but there's no chance of that happening."

Nash had to practically drag Ellen through the doorway to wait for the elevator that was on it's way up.

The doors opened and the two women smiled at one another.

"You must be Ellen?"

"Hi Marie. Welcome to our place."

Marie looked quite startled.

"Hi Marie."

"Hi Nash," she said, stepping out and standing close to them.

He asked, "Do we both get a kiss?" and took the picnic basket from her.

Marie kissed Ellen who sighed and said, "You are very beautiful Marie."

"Why thank you. You are nothing at all what I imagined. Nash had mentioned you were staying here. I'd expected to meet a dressed-down post-teenager but instead, just look at you, beautifully dressed and blooming into womanhood."

"Christ Marie that's turning it on a bit thick. Come on kiss Nash who loves you, he talks about your often, and let's hit the wine."

Marie looked astonished. She kissed Nash and was then pulled away from him and told by Ellen she had a gorgeous figure and Ellen confessed, "When I mature more I want to have a great face like you and have your figure."

"Well who knows what you'll get for Christmas, Marie laughed, "although I can't say which Christmas."

They laughed and went into the apartment where the two women chose sparking wine and Nash had a beer.

When Nash gave Ellen her wine she stood and when he sat she walked over and sat on his lap, her skirt riding high.

Marie almost spluttered in her drink when Ellen then pulled Nash's free hand to cup her breast.

"Has it been an interesting week for you Marie?" Ellen asked and then grunted as she caught Nash's withdrawing hand to place it back against her breast.

Marie said it had been the usual grind attorney's face in sorting out the problems that entangle their clients.

"What about you?"

"Oh I hold down two boring jobs but the sex with Nash just keeps on getting better and better."

Nash groaned "Oh God" and then told Ellen to let him to get up.