Patiently Waiting for Marie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He disappeared towards the bathroom and Marie asked Ellen to help her set up for lunch.

Ellen brought four large plates from a cupboard.

"Marie if you were living here would you toss out this heavy old-fashion dinner set and replace it with contemporary and much lighter dinnerware."

"I have to assume Nash likes it."

"I don't think he does. I think he just went to stores and elderly women sold him what they liked. He just doesn't have a clue about household effects."

"I believe my mother and two of her expert friends assisted setting up this apartment."

"Are they all elderly?"

"Yes those former consultants are my mother's age. Um late middle age I guess you call it."

"There we go. I rest my case."

Marie placed her hand over her mouth and shrieked with laughter.

"God you are funny."

"Thanks. Listen Marie this is girl-to-girl and I don't want Nash to know I told you this, right?"

"Yes of course."

"If you wish to stay here with him for a weekend just give me a call and I'll return home for the weekend. I have no wish to monopolize him. You must understand within two months I'll be out of here, never to return."

Marie turned tense. "Nash must have told you about me?"

"Sure that you are Mr Jolliffe's daughter and you and Nash hit it off very well."

"No I mean about my post-divorce trauma?"

"What you've been married?"

"Omigod he hasn't told you."

"No," Ellen lied, continuing to gaze straight at Marie. "But I don't need to be told. I can imagine going through the hassle of divorce is a real bitch. You don't specialize in divorce in your law firm do you?"

"God no. I work with clients in business, mainly small business and also do some work in family law."

"Well you must really enjoy your work. You know you and Nash would make a great looking couple. It's none of my business but I don't wish to see Nash wasting his life like this. I asked him who his best friend was and he said apart from old army pals it was you."

"What?" Marie said, having to struggle to retain the jar of mayonnaise in her hands.

"Shhh. Here he comes," Ellen whispered. In normal voice she said, "You have gone to a lot of trouble assembling this beautiful looking lunch Marie. You have done Nash proud."

"Er I also had you in mind Ellen when preparing it."

"Gee thanks. I'll start taking things to the table. Kiss Nash if you wish, being old friends and all that. It won't embarrass me."

"Um friends don't go round kissing each other all day."

"Break the mold I say Marie. We all only have so many kisses left in us but that's still plenty. Is this sliced red stuff seeded tomatoes?"

"No red capsicum."

"Oooh, how enterprising. I know fuck all about cooking."

"The capsicum is raw," Marie giggled. "God you are a scream. You should serve a dry white if you have it Nash. And don't tell me you know fuck all about wine."

They all laughed and lunch was off to a great start.

It was almost 6:00 when Marie rose to leave. "God look at the time. I've had such a great time. What will you two do now?"

"Fuck," Ellen smiled.

Nash looked appalled but Marie grabbed and hugged and kissed her and said Ellen was such a mixed bag of wit, energy, charm and straight talking.

"You are so entertaining, rather mature for your age and yet and such a sweet, intelligent girl and as I said earlier, such a scream. This is one of the best Sunday lunches I've had in years. Get your degree and then spread your wings Ellen. You young lady are destined to make your mark on this world."

"God Marie don't over-excited me. I'll walk you down to your car. No Nash you are the host. Please walk our guest to her car and don't forget to kiss her."

As the elevator descended Marie said, "The young woman is not at all like the person I expected to meet. The picture I had was of a pale, thin student in need of expensive dental remedial work, a virtual waif whom you were sexually exploiting."

"Me?" Nash said in shock.

"Well it's impossible for anyone to be nice as you usually are to be perfect 24/7. But that being said, instead I meet a very confident and assertive young woman capable I am sure of standing up for herself and defending herself with ease and twisting you around her little finger. She even showed she is possessive of you to make me jealous I assume as if wanting me to pitch for you. Clearly she is running your house and running you."

"Me?"

"Yes and although she is living with you she accepts I knew you before she did and senses that you have considerable affection for me and so cheerfully invited me to date you."

"She said that?"

The elevator stopped and Marie said, "Please Nash if you are reduced to uttering mindless retorts echoing what I am saying then I suggest you remain silent."

"Um did she say when I'm allowed to ask you for a date?"

"Jesus Nash, that girl has got you by the nuts. Make your own decision. Please kiss me and say good evening and then go up and congratulate Ellen for making this afternoon such a successful occasion."

"Successful occasion?"

Marie growled deep in throat in exasperation before she kissed him and walked to her car briskly as the humanoid with apparent temporary massive brain cell depletion punched in the code to open the security exit door.

The next day Marie called Nash to thank him for the lovely time she'd had.

On Saturday Ellen and Marie went shopping and had lunch together but the only feedback he received was Ellen had enjoyed being out with Marie although Marie seemed a bit moody. He thought that appeared to be an odd hook-up, a 22-year-old with a 36-year-old who weren't related and who didn't work together but so what? After that Ellen never again mentioned having been out with Marie although he suspected they did that occasionally.

CHAPTER 5

Nash busied himself by engaging a consultant and together they searched for the best options for company with its ageing warehouse complex. Rather than consider whether relocating would be advantageous, Nash went back to basics and they began building a business model but assuming the company should remain in the nut redistribution business. They established it was best for the company to buy in shelled tree nuts and in shell groundnuts and that meant no change in current operations because the partners had worked that out by trial and error over the years.

The business model also confirmed having the sole processing and marketing/distribution center was the most cost-efficient solution but for markets father than 500 miles away having regional distribution centers began to become justified but with only 23% of total turnover occurring beyond 500 miles and fanning out it was clear several regional distribution centers would be required and the advantages of investing that heavily became more difficult to argue convincingly. The directors thought so too and those study results were filed in the archives.

However the study of relocating to the new warehouse complex was far more clear-cut and the directors accepted the finding that they should prepare a comprehensive plan to rebuild progressively on the present warehouse/packaging site.

"Nash you've worked long hours on this study and it has cost us big bucks with that consultant but even I can see that is chicken shit compared with the estimated extra costs of relocating had we gone ahead with that in ignorance. Good work. You need a break and I authorize you to take two weeks vacation. I suggest you go to Hawaii and see our macadamia nut agent over there a couple of times and view the harvesting on a couple of plantations and we can finance this as a substantial business trip."

"All expenses for two?"

"What so you can take that little..."

"Careful Jeff."

"Er housekeeper?"

"What other chairman would be concerned if their CEO would be accompanied by his mistress instead of his wife?"

Jeff had to think about that before saying, "I see what you mean. Take whoever you wish."

"Thanks Jeff. I ought to be able to get away before the end of the month."

Nash walked away shaking his head. He thought the chairman would have known the harvest period for macadamia nuts was fall to spring. But then perhaps he did. Well he would look around enough to write a report to submit to the directors. That could focus on the relationship between the company and its agent, Harry Kamano, and market trends.

That night over dinner he invited Ellen to go with him.

She thanked him, said nice offer but she was due to go there in seven weeks' time on a college exchange visit for 10 days.

"It's a very kind off but I think I should go and visit mom. She doesn't appear to be getting on with her new boyfriend and it needs sorting out because before too long her appeal to men will be fading. I don't want her landing up with jerks. She needs someone as good as dad was. She is not very good cementing relationships. I bet she did nothing to stop dad straying when I was a young kid and eventually the inevitable happened and he found someone he liked better than mom."

"Are you sure you don't want to go with me?"

"Yes of course. I want to share the raw excitement of the others when we arrived in Honolulu and begin to explore the island. Only one of the Hawaiian-bound party has been there before."

Nash asked would her mom appreciate Ellen's direct intervention and she said yes. Her mom often called her seeking advice.

"What do she and this guy have in common?"

Ellen giggled and said, "The same thing you and I have in common Nash. Jesus do you want me to spell it out for you?"

Two days later Nash called Marie and invited her to lunch.

"It will have to be today. I have lunch meetings the remainder of this week."

"That's fine."

* * *

Marie called her father late that afternoon.

"Dad I have been invited to go to Hawaii with Nash. I asked him for 24-hours to consider because I have quite a heavy workload ahead of me. He said he was willing to reduce the away time to ten days. I also thought I should find out what you think about this."

"I would be delighted if you went with him rather than that little bitch who cleans his apartment and sleeps with him."

"Dad I've met her and she's sweet and actually rather enchanting. And she's not little because she is as tall as I am, perhaps slightly taller, and there's nothing smutty or bitchy about her."

"Well perhaps I've been misinformed."

"By whom?"

"Principally by your mother."

"God dad, mom is dotty about him and you know she thrives on gossip. I bet that's where the term 'that little bitch' comes from."

Her dad laughed and said he was unable to comment in fear of incriminating himself.

"Go with my blessing darling. We will book twin rooms when Nash gives us the dates."

"No let me think about that dad. This could be the opportunity for me to mentally leave my past behind him because we'll be in a new environment."

"You mean you have decided to sleep with him?"

"It would be truthful to say I'm now thinking about it and am grasping to find reasons to reject that notion. Bye dad and please don't mention any of this to mom until you possess the facts."

Nash came to the doorway from the cab and kissed Marie on both cheeks and said she looked lovely.

"Thanks."

"Nervous?" he smiled.

"Nash I'm a seasoned attorney and I have no misgivings if that's what you are worried about."

"That's fine. "Jesus only one bag plus a cabin bag?"

"I intend to go shopping Nash and practically buy out a store or two."

He grinned.

She liked the relaxed and almost boyish look and said, "Damn the lipstick" and slammed her lips against his lips. She pulled away and saw by his smiley eyes he'd really liked that.

As the bellboy left their one bedroom beachfront suite in their Waikiki hotel, Marie removed her sunglasses and then pulled out her hair clips and said to the watching Nash, "Can we do it now and break my drought?"

He smiled and moved in as she slipped out of the sleeves of her dress and pulled up her cups to free her breasts for him. A fat pink nipple was sucked into his mouth and Marie's eyes closed and she moaned softly and pushed a hand through his hair.

"We've been this far once before," she whispered. "But this is it. Fuck me. I want you."

A woman hungry for sex? Nash almost flooded his pants. He knew instinctively the way to handle this situation with a women like this was to push straight in.

He unzipped and worked his erection out, pulled a panty leg to one side and pushed in.

"Oooh. Doing it standing up is not that easy."

Nash had to agree with her but getting it in before she changed her mind was the first priority."

"Are you right in?"

"As far as I can in this position."

"Let me on to the edge of the bed on my hands and knees and you stand and get it right up me."

"Okay."

"Oooh, ooph, yes, yes," Marie cooed as seven and a half inch of now very slippery cock fed into her.

"O-o-o-o-o-h," she moaned loudly as she felt his nuts press against her vulva. She came instantly.

Nash, with the feeling his balls were ready to burst, hoped this wasn't the end of it.

"Now let's lie side-by-side and have a real fuck," she cooed.

A very eager lover obliged.

Later they walked along Kalakaua Avenue like too happy tourists and eventually stopped off for late lunch.

If Nash was thinking Marie would now want to shop either with or without him then he was wrong. As they walked out of the restaurant he asked what did she wish to do now?

Marie answered liked any guy on vacation hopes to be answered. She chewed at the top of his closest ear and whispered, "Let's go back to the hotel and fuck."

It would be untrue to say they ran but Marie was pulled along too fast to window shop.

As the door closed behind them they both knew this time there was no need to rush.

They sat on the sofa and kissed long and leisurely and when Marie's tongue pushed to enter his mouth, Nash's tongue greeted it and his hand slipped down her dress front reaching for a tit.

It was warm, the summer heat lowered by air-condition, but the heat coming from Marie's body was a different kind of heat; it was passion rising.

"I love you," she mumbled as their tongue tips flicked outside their mouths and she felt her breast being squeezed heavily.

"Oh have I waited to hear that. I love you Marie."

She groaned and reached to clutch at his dick beneath his pants. Their breathing rates increased and finally Nash could hold out no longer. He pushed her back on to the arm of the sofa and pulled her skirt up ready to bury his head.

"I'm not wearing panties and won't be again until we leave for home."

"Don't expect me to complain about that."

"This evening I'll buy two or three sundresses with built in bras and then you'll have really easy access to me."

"It will keep his hot cunt cooler, probably," Nash said pausing his licking and smiled as she giggled.

After she came Marie got rid of her bra and dress and Nash also stripped. He took her from behind and she leaned over the arm of the sofa and panted and wailed and at times turned to be wet-mouthed kissed.

Nash continued his rhythm and was thinking he might be able to continue for an hour or so when the hand she had splayed over the left cheek of her butt moved. Nash lifted up straight and not missing a stroke watched fascinated as Marie slowly worked a finger into her butt. As the second knuckled disappeared from sight he bucked and groaned and blasted deep within her into the condom.

For some reason he'd not thought Marie would be an anal princess. Er that appeared to be the case.

As he pulled out and removed the condom Marie turned over and said, "The stores are open till late. We can stay longer doing this."

She lifted her hips and spread her pussy for him.

Gee it looked massive when she worked it like that! But he wasn't worried. When he was on the job she held her cunt around him tightly. Nash thrust his mouth down into the mouth of her pussy and chewed gently. When he began blowing and snorting as well she went wild.

He left a real mess and Marie, after wiping his dribbling chin, wiped herself and said innocently, "Where has all this come from?"

"Heaps of my saliva but I got you off twice," Nash said proudly.

Marie lay back and wiped sweat off her brow, neck, breasts and under her arms.

"I apologize, I'm perspiring."

Nash frowned and said if a woman didn't sweat she hadn't been putting enough effort into fucking.

"God you can be so basic," Marie giggled. "You know I'm happy for you not to use a condom except..."

"Except what?"

She flushed and said never mind.

Nash rolled her over and licked a finger and began inserting it.

"Oh Nash. I really don't know. It's been years since I've had anal."

He leered, "Well we can make up some of those lost years while we are on this vacation."

Marie insisted he go into the dress stores with her rather than wait outside.

"I want a tight fit but not an over-tight fitting. I need you to check me out because you can't trust what commission-earning saleswomen say. Also I don't wish to buy overly-exotic sundresses that will look out of place at home."

"Oh you mean practical clothing?"

"No I mean not overly tight dresses that are stylish, coming into fashion and make me look younger."

"Oh dresses that have labels such as Impossible Dream and Immaculate Deception?" he grinned, only to be told watch it buster unless he really wanted to be whacked.

Marie went off to buy her mother a present after asking Nash what would he be buying Ellen.

"Her birthday is months away."

"Jesus you men. Look I buy her something."

"Okay I'll pay you back. She might like an HP or Acer electronic notebook."

Marie said no she would not. "Leave it to me."

Nash took the three sundresses and two pairs of sandals back to the room and settled into the bar where Marie had said she would meet him.

Twice within twenty minutes a different attractive woman had attempted to pick him up. That made Nash think they were staying in a great hotel. Then a few minutes before Marie arrived two 40-year-old women with multi-color hair, who said they were from Sydney, invited him to their room for a drink. He said sorry but he was gay and was told the offer stood. Nash said with deep regret he must decline the generous offer and one of the women thanked him for being so courteous while her more aggressive companion said she'd be willing to bet a guy who looked like him would have nine inches.

"What of tongue?" he said, and they walked away laughing.

Marie arrive highly excited and showed him the Tahitian black pearl earrings she'd purchased for her mother. "Mom will adore them and I negotiated the price down to $480."

"They saw you coming. If I knew you wanted jewelry I could have taken you close to Pearl Harbor when the navy guys shop."

"No thank you. These pears are guaranteed."

"From what?"

"I'm not sure. But the store assistant said they were."

"Where's the guarantee certificate?"

"There wasn't one but there is one with your present for Ellen."

That alerted Nash. "How much did her earrings cost?"

"Nash I got a little carried away."

"A little?" he said grimly but looked relieved when she said eighteen hundred bucks.

"They must be some earrings."

"Actually it's a necklace of a silver strand including five black pearls. Shut your eyes and I'll put it on. You can tell her it's also her going away present when she leaves on the 20th of next month."

"Did she tell you she was finishing on the 20th?"

"Yes."

"When?"

"I can't remember. We meet for lunch once a week. I'm ready, open your eyes."

He remained expressionless until Marie looked suitably nervous.

"Honey you did really well. That's the hottest looking necklace I've seen for a very long time. It will look really great on Ellen. Really great."