Payback Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And?" I asked and she looked horrified.

"You admit it, in front of Maddy, WHY?! Why, I thought you were our friend but all you wanted was to fuck us?" She cried.

"Yes, I admit it, it was organised with the help of everyone with the exception of you, because we weren't sure how you would take it if you knew it was going to happen." I told her in a quieter tone. "And yes I am your friend, we are all your friends." Then I continued,

"If you calm down and are prepared to listen, I will tell you why, but I will NOT listen to you abuse me or my family or your mother, do you understand!!" I said firmly and waited. I could see Maddy looking pale and worried, chewing on a knuckle, but I needed her to be a witness and to calm Carmen down if necessary.

"Okay, I'll listen but it had better be good!" She said tightly and still looking daggers.

"This will take some time, you were born in the states but do you know about the 'Honour Code' from your mother's country?" I asked and she nodded, "Okay but I'll re-iterate, it is basically 'An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth' but it takes in good deeds as well as bad ones, repayment as well as revenge.

Your mother told me she had to repay the 'Honour Debt' on her by me, for the rescue of herself and her precious daughter but she did not know how to do it as she had no money or property and when she offered herself to me in payment, I explained about my relationship with Maddy, if you remember.

Then to add to it all, I found her a safe place to live with her daughter and a full time job with my family, her wages were good but I don't need the money so she was in a quandary and not happy about it. Okay so far?" I asked and received another sharp nod.

"Maddy and I talked about it over a period of time and she came up with a plan but we needed to clear it with Conchita first. Maddy first explained the situation to Stella, who spoke to Conchita, she was a little embarrassed because others were involved in her private business and this was not her idea, but she realised that we were trying to help her, so happily agreed.

Stella spoke to Konrad but he wasn't happy with the idea of having fake chest pains and wasting the use of an ambulance so they picked a date and booked a luxury spa hotel for three nights.

I would book an assessment with Ren0 for you so I would have you and Maddy at my house and would get a phone call from Stella to say Konrad was having chest pains but wouldn't call for an ambulance. So I would pick him up and take him to the hospital and go back to Duncellin for the night, when she actually called me from the hotel. I drove to Duncellin, showered and went to bed in the annex as usual.

Now you may not want to hear any details of what went on, but I will say that basically, Conchita thought that she just had to get into bed with me, bounce around for five minutes until I came and then go back to the Guest House.

When I said that's not how it was done, she told me it was always done like that. Are you still listening Carmen?" Another nod.

"She told me that her father gave her to Gomez when she was eighteen and a virgin, all he wanted was for her to suck him or he'd fuck her pussy or her ass if the other one wasn't available, there was no foreplay, he just stuck it in for five minutes, came and carried on drinking. She was soon pregnant and after that he went to prostitutes as he didn't want to fuck a 'Fat pig,' as he called her.

As you were growing up, she worried he might see you as a less fat and younger and tighter substitute wife (she still doesn't know he raped you, that's up to you to tell her) so she made sure to be there before you came home from school and she sometimes took a beating from him for side-tracking him." Carmen sat with tears running down her cheeks, Maddy was too but I continued determinedly.

"I showed her what making love should be like, she hadn't a clue, when we had finished I told her the debt was settled but she didn't want to go back to her 'lonely bed ' so stayed the night and she instigated a morning loving which was also very good.

I told her she wasn't a fat pig, she has amazing breasts and ass and that her belly could be worked on. She wants to lose the belly and get fitter, I said that I would talk to you and Maddy about setting her up with an exercise program, but no martial arts and to order a swimming costume so you two can teach her to swim, something she's always wanted to do but never had the opportunity.

We felt that it would be a bit strange to include you in the organisation of this event, I don't know how you found out but your reaction to it without knowing the reasons for it, is proof that you could not handle it, what do you have to say now, Carmen" I finished.

"I-I-I didn't know, she was so different from usual, I was suspicious and then I accidentally caught her shaving her pussy in the bathroom, she had never done that before.

I checked the laundry and found your sheets and a towel with some shaving foam with short black hair in it and it smelled a bit like crap so I guessed that you had come here and had taken advantage of her" said quietly.

"Do you think so little of Maddy, your 'friend' that she would allow her boyfriend to do that with another woman just for kicks. Do you think so little of me to think that I would ever take advantage of any vulnerable woman like that?" I asked.

"I-I-I'm s-s-sorry, I-I didn't think it through, I should have talked to Maddy, I-I-I..." She stammered.

"Yes you should've and I think you need to talk face to face with her tomorrow and most of all, you should apologise to your mother, you need to sit down together and talk about this and about your rape, you know all her secrets now and what she did for you, frequently, you must tell her yours, it will be better all round, then you can Skype me at ten tomorrow night with an update, if Maddy hasn't killed you by then. Goodnight Carmen!"

I waited until she disconnected and the turned to Maddy who said,

"Sorry Danno, I didn't see that coming, you must have done something really special for Conchita for it to be that noticeable."

"Once I got the full story, it was understanding and patience plus showing her how it is with us, how good it feels" I explained.

"And you did her ass too, amazing..." she mused.

"That was early in the morning and it was her idea" I said.

"Okay how many times and where, please tell me I won't pass it on" she begged.

"I would be very disappointed if you did Maddy, I licked and sucked her to her first orgasm, then she did the same for me which was a surprise. I used a rubber next and then we went to sleep only to be woken at six-thirty with a hand job and that's when she asked to try anal, she'd loved the tongue and finger I'd given her earlier." I described,

"We were standing opposite sides of the bed after a shower and I looked at her and was half hard, which she laughed at but when we hugged before getting dressed my cock got between her breasts and it ended with a tit fuck with me cumming in her mouth again."

"Wow, I'm a bit jealous and I bet you're hard now" she laughed and I nodded smiling, "I will speak to Carmen tomorrow and see what she says, I think punishment is in order, what do you say Danno?" She asked.

"Probably, but I need to hear what she has to say before I think of that, I hope she speaks honestly with Conchita, I do not want to talk to her until she does, I am very disappointed in her, she's due to call me at ten so if they haven't talked, warn me first please Maddy" I said.

"Yeah, okay, good night, love you Danno" she said.

"Good night Maddy and I love you too" I replied and shut down the connection and fixed myself a large whiskey and sat for a while and thought about the whole incident. I don't think I could trust myself with her punishment, Maddy could do it on Skype though, we'll have to wait and see.

A few deliveries and collections and a visit to the bank to pay in some money took up most of the next day.

Dinner was a pizza but no beer, I wanted a clear head for the call from Carmen, which came on time and I hadn't heard from Maddy so she must have had the heart to heart with her mother, I must ask Maddy to ask Conchita if she wants to Skype me for a chat about it.

I opened the connection to see a sad and quiet Carmen looking at me.

"Well Carmen?" I asked sternly.

"I have spoken honestly to my mother and she was very upset about what I had done but was even more upset when I told her what my father had done when I was ten and what it did to me emotionally. She tried to blame herself for not stopping it," she answered, "But she couldn't be there all the time, I told her she was not to blame, only he was."

"Fair enough" I replied.

"She told me all the things you two did and how gentle and understanding you were, I know you are a good teacher but to teach a thirty five year old mother how to make love was a wonder for her and me. She is so grateful for the experience and if the circumstances were right she would love to do it again but would not deceive Maddy for any reason.

That's when I told her about Maddy's plan to break the fear and panic I felt if any boy or man came near me, she understood how I felt and was happy that I was now cured and that it had been with friends. We both cried a lot and hugged and kissed a lot too, we hadn't spoken that much since I was a small child and it was good to feel that she still loved me, we even compared shaved pussies" and she laughed.

"That must have taken some persuasion to get her to go completely bald instead of enough to keep in a swimming costume."

"I explained about the excess hair and she asked me to do it because she couldn't see so I just trimmed and then shaved the lot off because I love shaven havens and she loved the look too." I explained, "So what happens now?"

"Well first I must offer my most grovelling apology, I'm so sorry for what I accused you of doing, I know you would never do anything like that but it seemed to fit with what I had found and seen." She cried, "I should have spoken to Maddy, she was my friend and I think, hope she still is. She would have explained, I would have been cross at being excluded but would have understood the reasons, end of story instead of this mess. I hope you can forgive me, I will do anything to make amends, take any punishment you deem fit just don't discard me... Please Danno... Anything..."

"You're right, you shouldn't have jumped to conclusions, as there was with Maddy; there will be punishment, I will have to think on it and consult with Maddy and let you know in due course. I could not be so cruel as to exclude you from my life, which would be spiteful and petty, I love you but you need to learn to think before you act in future.

Nobody in these two households has anything but love for you and your mother, whether it be emotional or physical or both. Now go to bed, I want to talk to Maddy, good night Carmen."

"Good night and thank you Danno" she replied and cut the connection.

A minute later Maddy 'pinged' for connection,

"Hi Danno, how did it go?" She asked, concerned.

"Hi Maddy, did she tell you what happened with her 'heart to heart' with her mother?" I asked in turn.

"Yes, including comparing shaved pussys and her mother wanting to have you again sometime" she answered.

"Only with your agreement though" I said.

"How about you and all three of us in a big orgy, I would love to see Carmen licking her mother's pussy to orgasm" she sighed.

"Slow down you sex maniac; that would be some plan to bring that about, I want to talk about Carmen's punishment. I think a spanking is in order but I don't trust myself not to go overboard on her ass." I mused.

"I bet you're hard as rock thinking about that orgy" Maddy said grinning evilly.

"Ah, you know me so well but I bet your pussy is getting wet too, isn't it to my little slut?" I replied grinning just as evilly, and we both laughed. "I think that you should administer the spanking and do it on Skype so I can watch, choose your own weapon and make it sting, remember what it was like for you."

"Hmm, sounds like fun, for me not her, I'll think about it and let you know" she replied.

"Just one more thing, with all this blowing up, can you ask Conchita if she would like to talk to me on Skype about anything or is she happy with the way things are now" I asked.

"Yeah sure, I'll speak to her when she's cleaning in the morning and let you know tomorrow night" she said.

"In that case good night my love, I hope to see you soon" I said finally.

"Good night Danno, I love you" she finished and cut the connection. It would be interesting to hear Conchita's slant on the 'heart to heart' conversation.

The next evening Maddy told me that Conchita wanted to talk via Skype so she would arrange it for when Carmen was in the gym and her mother was cleaning her room upstairs in the house the next morning at eight thirty. I agreed and we talked for another few minutes and said our good byes and closed down the connection.

The next morning I was waiting for the call and the 'ping' announced their arrival on-line.

"Hi Danno, Carmen's in the gym so Conchita can chat freely, I will be on the landing just in case, okay Conchita, just look at the screen and talk normally." She explained and left.

"Good morning Conchita, how are you?" I asked.

"Good morning Daniel, I am well after yesterday's shock, I must apologise for my daughter's bad manners and rudeness to you and Maddy, if she wasn't almost an adult I would spank her but whatever you said to her made her understand the situation." She said, "I always tried to protect her but I should have talked to her too and she should have had the confidence to tell me what that bastardo did to her, I would have killed him in his drunken sleep, had I known."

"And you would have been in jail for many years and she would have been in Child Services and in the foster care system until she was an adult and then released onto the streets and you know where that could have finished" I explained.

"Si," she sighed, "We are in a much better place now, thanks to you and Maddy, we are grateful."

"There will be some punishment for Carmen but I will not be the one to dispense it, Maddy will, as Carmen's distrust was aimed at her too and she was very upset about it." I told her, "You will find out about it in due course, I hope she will tell you herself."

"Daniel, I know about you and Madeline because you told me but because my daughter kept her problem hidden from me, I didn't know what you were doing to cure her" Conchita said hesitantly, then continued, "How did you do it?"

"Actually Maddy did most of the work, she was curious and Carmen needed some safe love and it developed into a lesbian affair," I explained.

"Maddy loves both of us and wanted to break Carmen's panic and fear of men and to steer her towards a normal relationship.

Carmen admitted that she wasn't a lesbian but did love what Maddy and she did together, eventually she wants to get married and present you with grandchildren. So Maddy worked on bringing me into play, very slowly getting her used to me being around and arousing her curiosity by telling her some small details about our love making.

Eventually she watched us make love at my house but that was all that happened then, Carmen finally admitted that she wanted me to make love to her but only if Maddy was there, this happened on Saturday.

"You showed her as much patience as you showed me and I thank you for that but she must also realise that you are only friends, there can be no permanent relationship because of Maddy, please do not hurt her." Conchita said.

"She does realise that but she also wants a career, which she is working hard to achieve, I believe she could reach her goal in two years, three at the most, my friend Ren0 was impressed with her skills and will contact me soon with some ideas for courses to get her that goal.

There is no way I would ever deliberately hurt her, I will always treat her with love and respect like Maddy does and that goes for you too." I explained, "You too have a target to work towards and I will offer any help I can for you to get that goal. Maddy has told me that you enjoyed the repayment and would maybe do it again in the right circumstances." I said smiling.

"Maybe Miss Maddy has a big mouth" Conchita mumbled but then smiled, "I didn't really mean that, she is a lovely girl."

"Yes she is and a totally honest one, I understand that although Carmen does get away from here occasionally, you are here permanently with nothing but work, I know you have Carmen, your TV and now the gym and pool but you need a break too. It is something that we are working on, hopefully another plan will emerge to get around this problem" I said, "Oh and I have some forms for you to sign to open bank accounts for yourself and Carmen, I will bring them tomorrow."

"May all our problems be solved" she said, "Thank you again for your understanding of my unthinking daughter, I hope she will accept her punishment with grace, now I still have work to do, goodbye Daniel."

"Goodbye Conchita" I replied and cut the connection. We needed another plan but that could wait, I had an idea for the punishment and would run it by Maddy tonight.

"Yeah, that works for me Danno, we just need to get the timing right... ahhh, got it! Stella told me yesterday that she and Konrad were going to an old friends get together on Friday evening; that would be the perfect time, I'll find out what time they are going and we'll do it then," laughed Maddy the Minx, clapping her hands with glee.

"I have to get those bank forms signed so I'll be over for an hour or two tomorrow morning so I'll see you then, goodbye my love" and I blew her a kiss and she said 'goodbye' and blew one back and then made an obscene gesture with her tongue in her cheek, giggled and cut the connection, 'Cheeky girl' I thought and smiled.

That night I had a dream of the erotic kind, it involved Maddy, Carmen, Conchita and I going on holiday to a beach a long way away from Orlando so we would all be safe. We were in a big house but all slept together in a giant bed in one room, eating out and swimming in the sea and sunbathing on the white sand. There was lots of sex with everyone taking turns with everyone else, a full orgy every night and relaxing all day, perfect heaven.

When I woke up I remembered the dream and would suggest this to Maddy later, she would love it but it might be a problem with Carmen and Conchita though, we loved Maddy's visualisation of Carmen and her mother in a sixty-nine but could it happen? Maybe a bit of manipulation was required, Maddy on Carmen and me on Conchita, we'll have to talk about it and see.

26.

I drove to Duncellin quite early and found Conchita cleaning the family bathroom upstairs, Stella and Konrad were in the pool, I would see them later.

"Good morning Conchita, I have this form for you to sign" I said, giving it to her.

"Ahh, good morning Daniel" she said getting up off her knees, "Please give an old woman a hug," she replied smiling and taking the form and my pen before hugging me.

"You are not 'Old' Conchita, an old woman would have a saggy ass, this one is definitely not saggy and I squeezed it and felt the firmness of it," I said and I turned her around, "She would also have saggy tits but these are really firm and squeezable," and I squeezed them too.

"Ahh Daniel, you make me feel like a teenager again" she laughed and she reached behind her and squeezed my cock.

"We don't have permission for anything more than this but it still feels good" I said turning her back and kissing her.

"Oh I wish..." She sighed.

"I have had an idea but it's complicated and I need to speak to Maddy about it first." I said as she reluctantly let me go and signed and dated the forms. I hugged and kissed her again and let her get back to her work, while I went looking for Carmen and saw her in the gym but went to speak to Konrad and Stella first.