Payback Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Firefly1z
Firefly1z
342 Followers

The next evening Maddy skyped me to say that Konrad had showed her the website to get her Florida drivers permit, it involved taking a Drug and Alcohol Traffic Education Course and a written DMV test both could be done on-line for her and Carmen too.

One problem would be that if he took both girls out together, they would have to drive well out of town to have the lesson but he was willing to do that, a couple of times a week. When these courses were completed, they could apply for their Behind the Wheel Test.

"Carmen and I have decided to change our routine so that we study from breakfast to lunch plus an hour, then train with Conchita from two until four" she explained, "Then maybe study until five thirty when Carmen starts the dinner preparations and if I help her we can get the evening off."

"Good idea, it's much better to be part of a group than train on your own and watch the punch bag she wants some self-defence training so I got her punching and kicking, can you carry on with that and maybe add a few other basic moves when you think she can progress?"

"Oh and one more thing, I have ordered that toy we talked about but I'm not going to tell you any more about it except it's going to be fun" I said, grinning my evil grin.

"You're mean, you know I like to fantasise about these things and what makes it worse, I'm not going to be either the recipient or the user for its first use, I think I'm going to sulk!" She said looking sultry instead of sulky.

"You look beautiful no matter what expression is on your face" I replied, smiling and blew her a kiss.

"Thank you for that, hey, I've just remembered what Carmen told me that her mother had told her, what's this 'Special aromatherapy oil massage' and why haven't you given me one?" She asked sharply.

"It's new, I found a bottle in the back of the bathroom cabinet and Conchita complained of a sore back or something so I thought it would help and you know how my massages end?" I replied, she smiled and blew a kiss back.

"I want one of those and Carmen is gagging for one so you are going to be busy at some point in the future" Maddy told me in no uncertain terms. We signed off with kisses and I turned the computer off and went to bed, I was really quite tired from all the recent sexual action so a good sleep would help after a large whiskey and soda.

End of Part Three.

Part Four begins with Chapter Thirty-Two.

Firefly1z
Firefly1z
342 Followers
1...67891011