Payback Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Firefly1z
Firefly1z
343 Followers

It fits her well and I think I am going to give it to her, I couldn't get away with wearing it any more. I did the hair styling and the make-up too as she didn't have a clue." Stella said with a smile.

"Maybe you should have a little Make-up course of your own, neither of the other two are wearing any, there's a good chance they would like to learn from an expert now that they've seen what can be done" I replied.

"That sounds like a good idea, I will ask them if they would be interested, I have a lot of make-up in my bedroom, most of which I never use, we could have a girly make-up evening, that might be fun" she mused.

"Okay everyone the food is ready, come and get it!" Shouted Konrad and we queued to fill our plates and sat around the table with napkins tucked into our necks so that we didn't splash our nice clothes. The girls were allowed two glasses of wine, they preferred white to the red which they tried but didn't like.

The party went on for hours and the external lights came on (they were on a timer) with some light music, Konrad and I danced with all the women and we had an excellent time and as the next day was Sunday there was no rush for anyone to go to bed early we just carried on talking. I managed to get Conchita to talk about her country and her life before she married.

Eventual about midnight, we decided to call it a night, we didn't realise it was so late, the remaining food was taken to the kitchen and the rubbish was put into the bins to avoid being raided by scavenging wildlife, the rest could wait until the morning.

I didn't wake until eight thirty, had a coffee and started cleaning up the bar-b-que and utensils, I covered the table and chairs so when Konrad got up it would all be done. I had a long swim and then Conchita joined me and I gave her a proper swimming lesson and by the time we had finished she could do two lengths with a float in her outstretched arms.

I set her up to push off and glide from the end of the pool into my arms at fifteen feet and finally up to twenty with her kicking her feet, the encouragement was the cuddle when I caught her before she sank, but it was all good fun too.

The girls had a light training session and joined us in the pool for some messing around and a good bit of groping until Stella arrived and said it was time for lunch and invited Conchita and Carmen too.

Obviously it was bar-b-que leftovers, cold meat and salad but it still tasted good and what was left over was split three ways, enough for the parents for dinner in a casserole, some for the cook and cleaner to take away and some for me to take home for dinner.

Stella asked the other women if they would be interested in make-up lessons which was greeted with enthusiasm even by Conchita who had never used any before.

I said I would sort out the photos and get them printed for next time I was over which would be for Maddy's birthday in two weeks' time. I kissed everyone goodbye, except Konrad, and drove home with quite a few things to organise over the next two weeks.

28.

The green vibe arrived and worked fine and I wrapped it in paper as a present and put it in the drawer with Maddy's plus the rest of the pack of spare batteries. I downloaded the photos and chose the best one of each of the attendees and an extra one of Stella and Maddy standing together and loaded them onto a flash drive and took it to a photographic studio that transferred photos onto canvas frames.

They would then have them framed, under glass in my choice of frame styles. I decided that this would be my birthday present to all of them but given together with the extra one for Stella, I could collect them in a week.

I browsed for villas in the same area as I had looked previously at Clearwater Beach (the original one was not available in May), my main criteria was the master bedroom was ensuite and had a big bed, preferably with two other bedrooms and full kitchen. Most had king sized beds but two had the Emperor and had two more bedrooms, a double and a twin but the clincher was a spa bath not as big as in my dream and it was outside like mine, but it was bigger.

The cost was fifteen hundred bucks for the week, which worked out at three hundred and fifty bucks each and the three bedrooms, would pacify Stella's worries on the sleeping arrangements, me in one, Conchita in the next and the girls in the twin. I paid a deposit for the third week in May and received a confirmation email the next day, the remainder was to be paid by March.

On the way home from work one day, I did some shopping and bought a replacement battery for the Madelion pendant that Maddy wore most of the time except for bed and the pool.

That night I asked her on Skype about the makeover voucher Carmen had been given.

"She hasn't used it yet, why Danno?" She asked.

"Well she still has that massive afro, why don't you speak to Stella about her stylist who comes there to cut her hair and give her a manicure and pedicure, I think that's the same woman the voucher is from," I said.

"I'll talk to Carmen first, she's had that hair style for a long time, perhaps a new style for her new life would persuade her, then we can look on-line at some different styles before we talk to Stella," Maddy replied.

"Okay, I'll leave that to you, have you had any thoughts about getting Conchita here for a couple of days, yet?" I asked her.

"No, the bank idea would be too complicated, it would need official bank letter paper and be sent here but then Konrad would probably want to take her" she replied.

"Well I have had one other thought, how about you and Carmen talk to Stella, say that you are concerned that Conchita might be getting a little stir crazy as she hasn't been outside, my or your walls in over three months but you and Carmen have, twice." I said, "Ask her if she has any idea what they could do about it, apart from going to my house for a couple of days or so, maybe I could take her somewhere for a day out, far enough away to be safe from being recognised."

"Good idea, if she can't think of anything herself, she will be more amenable to letting her come to yours," she mused.

"Another thing, is there anything you want for your birthday, as there's only a few days to go? I already have one thing but it's not much and actually there's one for everybody's birthday I'm giving them all out at the same time" I asked.

"I can't think of anything apart from a good fuck and I can't have that unless they go out for the day, but I will think about it and let you know" she replied, grinning, "Ahh, maybe if you come over the day before, we can go out together to look for something and then you can give me what I want, he, he, he."

"Yeah, run that by Stella too" I said. We said goodbye and disconnected, maybe it would work; I hoped so, all of it.

28.

On Thursday Maddy told me that Stella had okay'd us going out on Saturday and also that she and Carmen had asked about Conchita getting stir crazy but had not heard anything back yet, maybe she was still thinking or was waiting to see me.

"Carmen still has the stylists voucher and the idea of a new look for a new life excited her, so Stella booked the stylist for Saturday afternoon for her hair and nails to be done, while we are out," she explained.

I had already collected the converted photos and they really looked good, I had bought a lot of wrapping paper as there was seven pictures all eighteen by twelve inches plus the frames, these I wrapped with gift tags denoting who each was for.

I arrived on Saturday morning and put the sack of presents in my room, in the wardrobe. I found everyone and said 'Hello,' Stella said that she wanted to speak with me later before I go out with Maddy, so I said I would see her after lunch. I joined the girls for a training session and Carmen wanted a word with me.

"You didn't tell me that you recorded my punishment and then showed it to my mother, why did you do that Danno?" She asked almost crossly but remembering her lesson.

"I thought you and Maddy might like to watch it and Conchita asked about what it was going to be, she wasn't shocked, in fact she said that maybe she should have punished you more, I think she was joking Carmen" I replied, grinning.

"I still think you should have told me about it" she said sulkily, then smiled, "But I did enjoy it but I don't know why because it really hurt."

After training, we all went for a swim, Carmen would supervise Conchita's training session while we went out this afternoon. After a coffee, Konrad had a few jobs for me to do which took up to lunchtime to complete and afterwards Stella ushered me into the kitchen for our chat.

"Has Madeline discussed with you, her and Carmen's worrying thoughts about Conchita?" She asked me.

"Yes, she did say something about her going stir crazy, but I haven't noticed anything odd, but of course I don't see her that often to notice any difference" I replied casually.

"Conchita is a very efficient cleaner and works five and a half days a week but I don't know what she does apart from that." She said, "She has no husband (she's probably grateful for that from what I've been told), no social life outside of her daughter, her training in the gym and pool and their TV."

"She did tell me that she is happy here and is grateful for your protection from the Baristas" I said.

"Yes but people need social interaction with other people, even the girls have been to your house and to your computer friend but not Conchita." Stella explained, "And women need that more than men do."

"Have you thought of how you can help her in that respect?" I asked.

"No I haven't, it would be dangerous for her to go out and almost as bad for people to come here." She stated, "The only thing that has come up was Madeline's suggestion that you take her to your house for a short break. Maybe you could take her out for a day trip, somewhere far enough away to be safe but stay with you at night, would you be willing to do that for her, Daniel?" 'Jackpot' I thought.

"I don't see why not, she is a lovely lady who has had a rough time and has made the best of it for her daughter and herself, thanks to you," I said, "I can look up places where it would be safe to go, when did you have in mind to do this?"

"Maybe next week or the week after before most things close down for the winter, if you can fit it around your work" she said hopefully.

"I don't see a problem with that, I will have to check my orders but either should be fine by me, have you spoken to her about it yet?" I asked.

"No, I thought it best to speak to you first" she replied.

"Would you like the girls and me to ask her, if and when she would like to go, as it was their idea to start with?" I said.

"Yes that would be nice, thank you dear" she answered with a smile. I guessed that the girls were in Maddy's room so I went there and knocked, Maddy opened the door and pulled me in for a kiss while she kicked the door shut.

"Mmmm, nice" I mumbled as we groped each other.

"Get a room!" Snapped Carmen, "Oops this is your room Maddy" and she laughed.

"Yeah right, Carmen, your turn next," I said, "And I've got news." She jumped off the bed and came for a kiss and cuddle too.

"I have just been asked by Stella if I would be prepared to take Conchita to my house for a short time and take her on a day trip or two, somewhere safe" I announced with a big grin.

"Yay, when?" asked Maddy, jumping up and down with glee and Carmen was all smiles.

"Next week or the week after," I replied, "We all get to go and tell her now, I'll look on-line to see where would be safe and what to do."

"What, besides doing her you, mean" said Maddy.

"Well there is that, do you begrudge her that, either of you?" I asked sharply.

"No of course not, she is the one who has dipped out in this situation, it will do her a lot of good to get out in the world and get fucked, very well fucked by this beast" she continued, her hand in my shorts.

"Excuse me Maddy..." Carmen said and grabbed me and kissed me thoroughly and squeezed my cock nicely too, "My heartfelt thanks Danno, now let's go and break the news to her, I want to see her expression."

We went downstairs, through the annex and out to the Guest House, Carmen unlocked the door and found Conchita in the small lounge watching TV, which she turned off when she realised she had guests instead of just Carmen. Carmen couldn't contain herself and started straight away,

"Mama, we have some news!" she cried.

"Carmen!" Maddy snapped, "Let Danno tell her, it was his idea originally!" Then took her hand and squeezed it to show she didn't mean to snap at her.

"What is it Daniel, that I need three people to tell me?" She asked, a little bemused.

"Stella is concerned that you have never been anywhere outside of here since you moved in and that it might start to feel like a prison." I said.

"But I love it here and my daughter is safe, it is not a problem for me, I have my work for which I am paid well, I am surrounded by friends and I have a goal to aim for in the gym and the pool, I don't miss the outside much" she explained.

"But that's the problem, you 'don't miss it much' which means you do miss it a little." I said, "Either next Friday or the one after I am going to collect you and take you to my house, on the Saturday we will go out somewhere for the day, but far enough away to be safe then I'll bring you back on Sunday or maybe Monday morning. How would you like to do that Conchita?" I asked, smiling.

She stood with her mouth open for a moment, digesting what I had said and then hugged me and pulled me down and kissed me. After the kisses I said,

"Carmen and Maddy both did their parts in arranging this for you," I said.

"Of course, and I must thank them too," she said and hugged Maddy and surprised the girl by kissing her on the lips too.

"And of course, my beautiful daughter," and Carmen got the same surprise treatment plus a smart little smack on the ass which surprised her.

"Hey, what was that for?" Carmen cried.

"That's some extra love from me, because you like it" Conchita said, laughing.

"That damned video" she mumbled but then smiled, "You do realise Maddy and I want to watch that film" she said.

"When you're at mine next or if the parents go away, we'll have a film show" I explained, "Which weekend is best for you, next weekend or the one after?"

"Next weekend, after that it is my period" she replied.

"Okay, I'll tell Stella, come on Maddy, it's time we went shopping" I told her and Conchita kissed me again,

"Thank you, all of you, you have made an..."

"What?" I interrupted.

"...a mother very happy" she finished and we all laughed, knowing what she was going to say. We left Conchita and Carmen alone and told Stella the week Conchita selected and that we were leaving.

Maddy and I drove the car into town and wandered around the Mall to find her another birthday present from me, I gave her a figure to work to and finally she found something. It was a new pair of trainers, but good quality gel ones for running.

Having let Maddy window shop for an hour or so after she chose the present we stopped for drinks in a café and discussed Conchita's mini break.

"Where are you going to take her on the Saturday?" She asked.

"I don't know yet, maybe Cape Canaveral or down the coast somewhere" I said, "I'll have to ask her when we get back in case I have to book in advance."

"Okay that's sorted then, now how about you find somewhere quiet and fuck my brains out" she said quietly with a big grin.

"Of course your Ladyship, it would be my pleasure" I replied, smiling.

"I know it will and mine too, come on, I'm ready" she answered. I drained my coffee and we headed back to the car and I drove to Lake Apopka and found a secluded little track and parked. I locked the doors and we climbed into the back and Maddy pulled her short skirt up around her waist and surprise, no panties.

We had the blanket with us in case someone walked by but looking out was her job while I was licking her pussy and my job when she was sucking my cock. We could both watch when she was bouncing on my lap after I fitted the rubber. No one came except me and her, which was good. We cleaned ourselves and sat in the front and talked.

"Maybe this mini-break could be a regular thing, say three times a year and if the parents go away we could all go or I stay there, what do you think Maddy?" I asked.

"Sounds good to me Danno, if you can keep up with three rampant sex starved nymphomaniacs, that is?" She said laughing.

"Well I've managed alright so far, I haven't heard of any complaints so I must be doing something right" I replied, grinning.

"Oh you do a lot right Danno" and she started giggling again.

"Going back to Conchita, I don't know if I have done right but I've bought her a vibrator like yours and Carmen's only green, her favourite colour," I said.

"Oooo, you naughty thing, use it on her because I bet she's never come across one before and it might help to relieve any frustrations when she's stuck here" Maddy replied, visualising it, then looked at the clock and said, "Okay I think we ought to go back now, or they might get suspicious."

We returned to Duncellin and I got some birthday paper from Stella and wrapped the present and put it with the others in the wardrobe. The girls swam and I watched sport with Konrad and asked him if I could have a punch bag set up on a stand to go in the gym for the martial arts training and he agreed, we watched the rest of the game until Carmen and Maddy came down and started on dinner.

I walked into the kitchen for a coffee and that's when I saw what the stylist had done for Carmen, the afro was gone and remaining hair had been straightened and cut into a wild look, sloping across her right eye, her fingernails and toenails, were neat and coloured pink (she was wearing sandals) and she was wearing lipstick, pink of course.

"WOW! Carmen, you look amazing." I cried, "Let me go and get my camera and I ran to my room to fetch it and when I came back, she posed for me and then they both did, laughing.

Maddy gave me the Madelion so that I could change the battery and test it, then I returned it to her, I also got the box of decorations from the loft of the garage, ready to put up tomorrow for Maddy's birthday party. No one would be dressing up for it, except for Stella who always looked well turned out.

Sunday morning routine was breakfast and a light training session before the women got up so I was in the pool when the girls and Conchita arrived. She changed and joined me in the pool, while the girls used the gym, she took a float and started kicking lengths.

After a while, I stopped her and tried to get her to do the leg kick for breast stroke, the easiest way was for her to float on her back with the float under her head and against the side of the pool. I explained how it worked and articulated her leg in the right action, I could see her smiling as I held and moved her thighs, calves and feet.

"Okay Conchita, now you try it on your own, feet and knees together and up now legs open, turn your feet out like a frog and push down and back together, that's it, now repeat it" I instructed.

She learnt quite quickly, then messed up so I had to show her again and held her thigh from underneath and very high and when she closed her legs at the end of the stroke my fingers were trapped against her pussy and she held them there, squeezing them tightly.

"Your muscles are getting stronger and your legs are slimmer too" I said wriggling them against the fabric of her costume. "In fact, the way you are losing weight and toning your body, you will be able to wear a bikini with pride on the holiday." This made her laugh and she relaxed and my hand came free and she looked disappointed, so I added an incentive, as she stood.

Firefly1z
Firefly1z
343 Followers
1...45678...11