Payback Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Firefly1z
Firefly1z
343 Followers

"Carmen we have been thinking about you and Conchita's situation h-here, that's so good, and come to the c-conclusion that because both of you are stuck here p-permanently, oh shit you're so bad and so good Maddy, that you need a holiday," I stammered.

"What all of us? Where? When?" Carmen asked all at once.

"Well I thought maybe Clearwater B-beach, in May, all f-four of us in a beach house or something for a week and Stella has okay'd it" I continued with difficulty with Maddy deep throating me.

Carmen shrieked with delight and ran over and kissed me then said,

"Up Maddy, make happy noises while I thank him!" Carmen snapped and the swopped places. The dark girl couldn't take me so deep but made up for it with enthusiasm, sucking hard and fast.

"How much is it going to cost Danno" Maddy asked.

"About a hundred... F-f-fuck I'm going to cum soon at this r-rate, and fifty bucks each, I'll pay it and you can p-pay m-me, talk Maddy I need to finish this soon" I whispered hoarsely. Maddy waffled on about all the things they could do, while I held Carmen's head and mouth-fucked her rapidly, pulling back and cumming in her open mouth while she pumped my shaft.

"Share, bitch!" Maddy snapped and Carmen stood up and they kissed and shared my gift.

"Stella said that she would pay for you as you weren't a wage earner" I said breathlessly as they finished their dessert.

"I have my own money, I can pay for my share" she moaned.

"I know but she's your mother and has made her decision, don't bother to argue, just buy them a good present instead" I said.

"Good idea Danno, I'll have to browse for a while" she replied.

"Thank you Danno, let us know when you need the money" Carmen said happily.

"Right it's a bit late so I'll tell Conchita in the morning and I need to get back downstairs before they send out a search party." I told them.

"I can tell Mama when I go back over there," Carmen said innocently.

"Don't you dare Carmen, don't spoil his fun, he should at least get a kiss for his hard work or don't you think your mother should do such a thing?" Maddy said, looking daggers at her friend. "Do you think it would be fair on her, if we fuck Danno on this holiday and she gets left in her own room alone every night, could you be so cruel to your own mother, really?" Carmen was shocked by the anger in Maddy's words and realised that she was being unfair.

"Your right, I apologise, she does deserve some TLC from all of us and especially from me, I promise not to be so biased in future" she replied.

"Remember, she is only a few years older than Danno, she is still young and she needs love, like you and me and it is far more difficult for her to get it, just tell her that Danno will pop in before she starts work with some good news" Maddy finished. I kissed both girls 'Good night' and I went down stairs followed by Carmen who went home.

I told my parents what they had said (the edited version, of course) and that I would inform Conchita in the morning. We talked for a while more until I had finished my drink and then we all went to bed.

At seven fifteen, I knocked on the Guest House door and Conchita answered it in her robe and ushered me into the kitchen.

"Carmen told me that you have some good news for me, what is it please Daniel? She asked.

"It's actually for all of us, I realised that although Maddy and Carmen have stayed at my house sometimes, you have been stuck here all of the time because it's too dangerous for you to be seen outside," I explained.

"Yes, but I accept it because it keeps my Carmen safe and I have a good life here" she replied.

"Well how would you like to go on holiday to the coast with Carmen, Maddy and me next May?" I said.

"Ohh... That would be wonderful, I could swim in the sea and I've always wanted to do that... But what about your parents?" she asked, concerned.

"They will be fine, they are quite happy for you to a go away for a week and relax with no work to do" I replied "and your wish..." I left the rest unsaid. She looked at me hopefully but said,

"But how? With your girlfriend and my daughter there too..." She asked, confused.

"They wish you to be happy and you know that I love both of them and they love me and you, both are happy for you to be with me and them" I explained.

"But, but..." she stammered, confused, "I don't understand."

"It is simple, we all love each other for various reasons, the girls make love to each other and to me, usually together, they know I have made love to you because you wanted to and needed it and you made love to me and I was honoured, do you accept all this?" I asked. She thought for a moment and said,

"Yes, it is good with no jealousy and everyone is discrete, I am happy with that Daniel" she said, smiling.

"Good, I was hoping there wouldn't be a problem between you and Carmen over this, she is quite happy about it too, she wouldn't want to do anything to upset you" I said.

"It will seem very strange to know they are in the next room with you but I understand now, they are good strong girls of good character, they deserve your love and mine too and our protection, I thank you for all this, may I kiss you Daniel?" She asked quietly.

"Of course, you never need ask me, just do it" I replied and she came into my arms and I bent down and we kissed and of course I got hard, she moved back and laughed "And your see your friend is happy too" and she gave him a little squeeze.

"He is always happy to be with beautiful women" I answered with a twitch and a smile. "Just one more thing and it is a bit personal, can you work out when your period will be in May next year, you get priority over the girls for this"

"That will be easy as I am very regular, I will tell Carmen to tell you later, one more kiss..." she sighed. "Alas we have no time for more and Carmen is in the next room..." She said wistfully.

"I told you she is happy for me to be with you" I reminded her.

"But not if my screams wake her up, I think" she replied and laughed.

"Maybe you are right, but before you go to work, you can watch this" I said, hugging and kissing her again and squeezed her firm ass and she squeezed me too.

I put the film of Carmen's punishment on the girl's laptop and we watched together with the sound low, Conchita was impressed by our fairness and when Maddy slipped her fingers into Carmen's pussy and said that she was very wet, Conchita said,

"Ahh, she told me she liked it, perhaps I should have disciplined her more often, I don't think I would like it" she said.

"Don't knock it unless you've tried it" I said, laughing and she smiled too.

We left together and walked to the house, me for breakfast and her to start work, cleaning the utility room, though she only had a half day today. As I ate I thought that my dream was getting closer, 'Maybe I should buy Conchita a vibe; I must ask Carmen what her favourite colour is.'

27.

It was still early but Maddy came down for breakfast and wanted to know how it had gone. I told her the details and the comments about Carmen in the next room and she laughed and said,

"I must think about how we can get you and her together again but before the holiday, maybe at yours, perhaps we can come up with another cunning plan."

"Hopefully, it would do her good; now what are you doing today?" I asked her.

"Breakfast, a session in the gym, a long swim and siesta by the pool with plenty of sun screen, you can do my back, I'd sooner you did some other parts but my back will do" she sighed and the giggled.

"What's so funny," Stella said as she came in.

"Oh Maddy the Minx was teasing me again Mom" I said in a little boy voice and Maddy nearly choked on her fruit and Stella smiled and said,

"Girls are good at that."

"Right, training and a swim, can you ask Konrad if he wants me to do anything for the bar-b-que later, you know where I'll be.

"I will Daniel, I'll send him to you" Stella said.

I went to the gym and was there for fifteen minutes when Carmen came in so I slowed the bike as she spoke and got off.

"I heard you knock on the door earlier, but I couldn't hear what you were saying and I wasn't trying to, I've had a rude awakening and some serious instruction lately" she said ruefully, "I look at things differently now and if you had wanted to do anything in there it wouldn't have bothered me, in fact I would have probably gotten horny, hearing it and wanted to join you."

"I think it's a bit too soon for that and she had to go to work, but she was concerned that her screams would wake you up all grumpy." I said with a smile.

"I do not wake up grumpy!" She snapped, "Well not often anyway."

"So joining your mother and me would be okay with you, is that to watch, to take turns or a full three-way like with Maddy?" I asked carefully.

"Hmm... I'll have to think about that one, did you know that when I showed her my pink ass as you instructed, she noticed my shaved pussy and she showed me hers, now I know where I got my pretty pussy from, it's just like hers," Carmen explained.

"I'm glad to hear it and they are both very pretty, now have you come in her to gossip or to train, young lady" I snapped, smiling.

"To train, Sir!" She replied sharply.

"Then get to it before Maddy gets here and calls you a lazy bitch!" I laughed and she got on the bike and started pedalling. I moved to the cross trainer and set up one of my programs and was in full swing when Maddy came in.

"Looks like I've got to wait" she grumped.

"Do a solo workout with the staff including rolls and dives to warm up I'll only be another ten minutes here so Carmen can use this and you get the bike, okay Maddy" I gasped. She did as instructed and we swopped around, I used the weights until Carmen had finished on the cross trainer, when she had warmed down I asked her to show me her staff work.

It was quite good so I took another staff and we sparred, her arm work was good but her foot-work was a bit slow and put her off balance occasionally. I stopped her and stood behind her and guided her with voice and hand, she looked and felt good in her tight Lycra outfit.

"Hey Danno, this is supposed to be a training session, not a rub your cock on my ass session," she said and burst out laughing at my embarrassed face.

"Se la vie" I shrugged, "Now get the short batons and we'll see how you do with those."

"I haven't used these much yet, only the basics" she said, so we started slow, she was quick to see the attacks coming but her defence wasn't tight so I did the same one ten times and the next one ten times, this way she automatically knew what defence to use for which attack, I'd ask Maddy to work on her footwork and her defence for the next couple of weeks.

I showered and put on shorts to swim and started doing lengths, Carmen waited for Maddy and joined me, my girl was very good now and Carmen could swim about four lengths. Now I could see how much weight she had lost, her tits were now probably a 'C' cup from a 'D' and she had a noticeable waist and I thought her ass was smaller too, her hips definitely were as well and her thighs, overall about twenty five pounds or so.

The same again and she would be slim and fit and beautiful, she still had that massive afro, maybe if she's still got that makeover voucher she could use it for that, again speak to Maddy. Konrad came to the pool and asked me to help set up the bar-b-que for later so we left the girls there and sorted everything out ready to light it later. Konrad still preferred to use charcoal instead of buying a modern gas machine, it was traditional; he informed me.

After a light salad lunch, I supervised Conchita's training session while the girls lazed by the pool waiting to give her a swimming lesson. She was used to the machines now and was working harder, I warned her not to go too hard so as not to strain anything. After twenty minutes on each machine she showered and came out to the pool in her costume, which didn't look as tight as it did the first time I saw her in it.

I watched the girls train her from my chair then Maddy got out and asked me if I would take her place as her arms were a bit sore. I knew it was a set-up when Carmen winked at me and asked me to hold her on her back to kick her legs. I supported her ass and upper back and she kicked hard, I gave some instructions and it was better, then she turned over and held a float out straight ahead. Carmen stood on the other side and held her up and guided my hand inside Conchita's cleavage allowing me to massage her breast and nipple, while the girl's hand did the same with the other one, this was weird but nice.

My other hand was under her thigh and was met by Carmen's who pulled it back and into the leg hole to feel Conchita's pussy along with her hand, progress indeed. I slipped a finger into her pussy and felt Carmen's join me, it was rather surreal as we looked at each other and smiled.

"A demonstration of our love" Carmen said quietly and withdrew her hands, I let Conchita down as her daughter joined Maddy in a chair.

"It seems we have surprised you Daniel" she said, smiling.

"You certainly did" I replied still getting over the shock.

"Carmen came into my room after I had finished work and showered, she told me what you asked her and she asked my opinion" Conchita said, "I told her that above all else I want her to be happy, if she prefers girls to boys I will accept it, if she likes both I was happier because I want to have grandchildren eventually."

I complimented her on her new body shape and she took off her robe and showed me, I said that was my goal too and hopefully before the holiday and she took off my robe and felt my muscles and the fat bits too and said that I had made a good start and would look really good by then. Then she hugged me and kissed my cheek and did the same to her but then I felt her hands on my ass and was surprised but it felt good so I held hers and she shivered even though it wasn't cold.

I looked at her and she said "Oh Mama, I love you and she kissed me on the lips, I was surprised but it was nice and I remembered what you had said about you all loving each other and me too so I kissed her back. I told her that I thought it might be strange if she was watching me with you but it also might add something exciting too and the same for me watching her or Maddy with me and I would love to watch her with Maddy but could I join in... I don't know."

"What about what we have just done, was that her idea?" I asked, intrigued.

"Yes, we thought it would be fun, a little tease for all three of us, it did feel different with her hands touching me as well as yours but I enjoyed it and the surprised look on your face" she replied, smiling.

"I think it could be a very entertaining holiday but it's a long time away, we are trying to come up with an excuse for us to get together for a couple of days at my house before then if you would like that?" I asked her.

"Oh yes, I would love that but what about the cleaning?" she asked.

"I'm sure Maddy would do the cooking and Carmen the cleaning for that time, they want you to be happy" I replied.

"I must thank them both" she said with enthusiasm.

"Let's wait for that until we can organise a date and an excuse, maybe a problem with your bank account that you have to go there?" I said "Did you work out your periods?"

"Yes, it should be the first week of May Daniel and thank you for your understanding and patience with a poor old fat woman" and she laughed at her joke as did I.

"But getting thinner" I replied poking her belly. As I got out of the pool, I thought 'Definitely a vibe required.' I walked over to the girls and said,

"Carmen, what is your mother's favourite colour?"

"Green, why?" She asked, curiously.

"Thank you, you'll find out in due course" I said, "And Maddy can I borrow your laptop for a few minutes?"

"Yes, sure" she replied so I headed for the annex.

After I had showered and dressed I went to her room and took the computer to my room and used the same website that she had used to order Carmen's vibrators and ordered a similar one in a vibrant green, I had spare packs of batteries at home where it would be delivered.

I returned the laptop after deleting the history and headed for the kitchen for a coffee. Konrad would light the bar-b-que at six and be ready to start cooking by seven, the weather forecast was for a warm and dry evening so all was set. I checked to see if the women needed any help in the kitchen but they didn't so I sat with Konrad watching sport until he got up to light the bar-b-que.

The timing would have to be carefully done, Konrad would be dressed for the evening plus a big apron, he would announce when the food would be ready so that people knew how long they had to go and dress. Some would need longer that others so when he said that it would be ready in forty five minutes Stella left, ten minutes later Maddy headed for the house and another ten and Conchita and Carmen went to the Guest House and I went to the annex.

I was back first and laid out table mats, plates and cutlery on the big glass patio table then went for the bread, salads and sauces and put them on the serving table. Beer was on ice in the cooler as was a couple of bottles of white wine, the red was on the table already opened to breathe. I had my camera ready to take photos for the family album and mine too.

Conchita and Carmen arrived next, the former in a knee length green dress patterned with darker vines, it enhance her large breasts but masked her belly and her long black hair was down and looked glossy. Carmen wore a plain, above knee red dress with a low neckline to show off her cleavage, both looked good and I took a few photos of them.

Stella came through the utility room door and stood there, she wore a three quarter length blue and white patterned dress, hair styled and with full make up, I took a couple of shots of her too.

"Ladies and gentlemen, if I can have your attention, the last two or three years have been quite an adventure for a couple of retired people like us." She said with a smile, "We inherited Madeline, a waif who became a daughter, our family grew again with the arrival of Conchita and Carmen, under somewhat difficult circumstances.

But I would like to say to you all, you are very welcome here, you have enhanced our lives with your courage and hard work and your determination to succeed, we thank you." Everybody clapped, even Konrad who was busy turning steaks. When the applause did down she continued,

"And now I have the pleasure of introducing... My daughter, Madeline" and she opened the door and an exquisite creature slowly walked out, Maddy wore a beautiful white and gold wrap-over dress. The top was gold lame and glittered in the sun, the lower white part that went to just below her knees had a few threads of gold running down with small gold leaves sprouting from them and gold shoes. Her hair was also styled and she was wearing light make-up, a little gold lipstick and matching eyeshadow.

Maddy stood and slowly turned around as we all applauded, she was beautiful and elegant and it was hard not to pick her up and kiss her but appearances must be maintained, I just snapped about twenty photos of my beautiful girl as she paraded herself. She joined Carmen and Conchita and all three were talking dresses.

I walked over to Stella and said,

"Mom, you have out done yourself today, she looks magnificent and her hair... and I've never seen her wear make-up, she looks like a goddess, well done" and I kissed her on the cheek.

"Thank you Daniel, she does look beautiful, doesn't she, the dress is mine of course but it's not new, it was bought in the eighties and only worn once to a big function we attended.

Firefly1z
Firefly1z
343 Followers
1...34567...11