Payback Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Mom, Dad, I just dropped by to get these forms signed by Conchita and Carmen to open their bank accounts. I've got Conchita's already, when I've got Carmen's I'll make coffee and bring it out here for a talk, okay" I informed them.

"That's fine son" Konrad said. I opened the door into the gym and watched the girls exercising on the machines. Maddy was cycling fast and Carmen was giving the cross trainer a good hammering both were shiny with sweat. After a couple of minutes I said,

"Hi girls!" they both looked round and Maddy stopped and dragged me into the shower to say 'hello' in a very nice way but we couldn't stop in there for long.

Carmen had stopped working and laughed at my bulge then went quiet when I beckoned her to come with me to the shower, she came reluctantly and when we were out of sight of the window near the pool I turned and looked hard at her and she burst into tears.

"I'm so sorry Danno, what can I do to make up for it, I'll do anything?" she cried, still sobbing.

"I am disappointed in your lack of trust but Maddy and I have worked it out, I have spoken with your mother and she understands why you thought as you did, be nice to her and talk more." I said firmly then allowed my voice to lighten a little and said,

"You will receive your punishment on Friday evening in Maddy's room and then you will tell your mother what it was. After this you will be forgiven by all of us but you have said that you would do anything to make up for this, I will hold you to your word but not now, it will probably be in a few months." I said but did not explain.

"I will remind you at the time, it will not be painful or anything like that but it will be very personal and may be emotionally uncomfortable or you may decide to go with it and enjoy it, as it could be a revelation. Do not ask for details from Maddy either, she will not tell you and I hope you have apologised to her."

"Yes I have and she really enjoyed it" Carmen said and smiled.

"Okay Carmen, I have some forms for you to sign over there for your bank account, then I have to make coffee for my parents" I said and I turned to go but she pulled my arm and asked,

"Danno, can I please have a cuddle at least, I really need it... Please... Danno..." She begged so I turned and hugged her sweaty Lycra covered body and kissed her thoroughly which seemed to cheer her up.

She filled out the forms and I went and made coffee and sat with my parents and talked about things in general for half an hour, the girls had gone to their respective rooms to shower before studying to lunch time and then to five pm.

I said 'Goodbye' to Maddy in her room which involved a quick round of groping as well as a kiss and cuddle and drove directly to the bank in time for my appointment. The birth certificates were accepted and copied and the letter from Stella explaining their addresses and the forms was good and the accounts would be opened and all the details and debit cards would be sent to them in a few days.

I thanked them and went to the warehouse to check on things there but there was nothing but a couple of orders that could be dealt with the following day so I went home and relaxed in the hot tub.

When Maddy called that evening I told her what I said to Carmen in the shower earlier.

"So what is this big idea you've got for a few months' time that's going to be so emotional for her?" She asked excitedly.

"I've had a dream..." I said dramatically.

"Didn't Martin Luther King say that?" She said laughing.

"Yes he did but my dream was nothing like his," I said, "In my dream, you, me, Carmen and Conchita are on holiday at the beach somewhere, in a big house with lots of bedrooms. But the Master bedroom has an Emperor Size bed (that's over eight feet by eight feet) and the ensuite has a tropical shower and a marble sunken spa bath about ten feet in diameter."

"And I suppose you were having sex with all of us" she said and grinned.

"Well yes, it was my dream after all, but do you remember what I said to Carmen about her being 'Emotionally uncomfortable'?" I asked.

"Yes, what do you have in mind for her?" she replied with that evil grin of hers.

"Something like me sitting on Conchita having a tit job and you coming in and spreading her legs and licking her pussy," I explained, "She knows it's you then you swop carefully with Carmen, just before she cums and when she does, you walk into view and she realises who is making her cum but can't stop. They kiss and cuddle and Conchita they repays Carmen while we watch and maybe join in."

"Oooo Danno, you're as devious as me, I love it... But this will have to be organised very carefully, obviously Stella has to be involved as she and Konrad would be left on their own. I know they can cope but we would be taking their cleaner and cook away for a week." She said, "Where were you thinking of going?"

"I thought that Clearwater Beach would be far enough away for their safety (about eighty miles) but close enough to get home in just over an hour in an emergency." I replied. "I will talk to Stella and if she's fine with it, then you talk to Carmen and I will talk with Conchita, but no details, we'll tell them it's just an idea, maybe later if it goes ahead and we book a place, you can tell them that they will have to share a double bed as we could only get a two room apartment or something like that."

"Hmm, I like it more and more, we could form a circle and swop around, but I'm not sure who would be hardest to persuade to suck pussy, Carmen who's done it with me a lot or Conchita who's never done it but would do anything for you I think, but her own daughter... If it goes like your dream then she would feel honour bound" Maddy mused. "When do we go?"

"About May, the stormy season should be over and the weather should be warm and sunny, you and I could catch some rays, they don't need it of course." I replied, "I'll look into it but won't book anything until I come to you and speak to Stella and Konrad, this is just between us for now okay Maddy?"

"Of course, this could be a holiday of a lifetime for all of us and if they don't want to get personal with each other, then you can alternate between Conchita and us two or even three one on ones" she replied enthusiastically. We closed the connection after the usual goodbyes.

I had an email from Ren0 who suggested a course for Carmen on 'Advanced Biology and Genetics' which would be difficult so he recommended some websites with information which would help her understand some of the terms and processes used.

Friday came around and I waited for Maddy to connect, having set up the app to record whatever was in view on her screen. She came on-line and I could see Carmen kneeling on the floor waiting for her punishment.

"Hi Maddy, good evening Carmen" I said sternly.

"Hi Danno, she's here for punishment detail, how do you want to start?" She asked me.

"She hasn't answered my greeting yet!" I snapped.

"Good evening Danno" Carmen answered quickly, thinking that her punishment could be increased.

"Now stand up and strip!" I commanded and she did so quickly, putting her clothes on the bed, then stood up straight arms by her sides with her head bowed. I noticed that her pussy was still shaved and was pleased.

"Carmen, you know that a similar thing has happened to Maddy, it is not done to hurt although it does, but to teach a valuable lesson, hopefully you will not jump to conclusions in future, without understanding the facts first." I said, "Do you understand and are you prepared to take whatever punishment Maddy decides?"

"Yes" she said in a small voice.

"Then proceed Maddy" I said. She had moved the bedside cabinet across the room by a few feet, she placed her laptop on top of it and sat on the bed so that we could adjust the angle for me to see the action.

"Carmen, come here and lie across my lap" and the girl complied. Maddy reached off screen and picked up a bottle of baby oil and poured a small amount onto the presented buttocks, then she spread the oil to cover both cheeks and down her crack too, making her jump.

The girl obviously knew she was in for a spanking and was probably glad it wasn't my big hand delivering it but the baby oil on her butt meant that every slap would sting like a bastard.

Maddy flexed and swung her arm in practice so that Carmen couldn't anticipate when the first one would come...

SMACK! "Ahhhh!" she screamed and I could see the handprint on one cheek,

"Too noisy" Maddy said and reached over and took Carmen's panties, "Open your mouth!" and she stuffed them in. SMACK! On the other cheek.

"MMMmmmmmff" came the muffled cry.

"Much better Danno" she said with satisfaction. She continued to smack alternating cheeks until she reached six each.

"That is what Danno gave me, he didn't want to but I insisted, because I deserved it. Those are for him and these two are for me, because you accused me too, but only two because I love you" SMACK!! SMACK!!

"Mmmmffffff, mmmfff, mmff" Carmen mumbled, crying hard. Maddy pulled the panties out of her mouth and wiped her hand and the bright pink butt cheeks clean with them. She bent over and kissed each one tenderly and then slipped her fingers down her crack and said in a surprised voice

"Danno! She's running like a river down here, look!" and she drew out her fingers and they were dripping with love juice. Maddy sucked her fingers, "She came from being spanked!"

"I couldn't help it, with you spanking me and Danno watching, it hurt but felt good too, it made me cum, but I am sorry to you both and I will tell my Mom too," Carmen said, no longer crying but with a slight smile until Maddy prodded a cheek and which made her gasp.

"I believe you have some of that Aloe Vera gel in your bathroom Maddy, it's your turn to apply it now" I said and she made Carmen stand up while she went to get it. "As a thought Carmen, what do you think about bondage, does that interest you, being tied up and played with or spanked?" I continued.

"I've never thought about it, but then I've never cum when I've been spanked before. I'll think about it and tell Maddy and she can tell you in a day or so" she replied. Just then Maddy came back with the gel and Carmen lay back on her lap and I watched as she applied a big dollop onto her ass and rubbed it all over and down her crack, and I think some got into her ass as she sighed and writhed at the same time.

"That doesn't seem like punishment to me Maddy, she's liking that way too much" I said laughing.

"Yes but her punishment is over and she is forgiven," she laughed, "I will have to sign off and maybe lose some fingers down there for a while, Good night Danno, I love you."

"Good night Danno, I love you too," gasped Carmen as the fingers returned.

"Oh Carmen, before you go cumming all over the bed, I have sent you an email with Ren0's suggestions for a course and some websites to help you. Good night girls, I love you both too," I said and closed the connection.

I re-ran the recording and was pleased with it, so I sent Maddy a text to ask her to set up Skype with Conchita for the same time tomorrow morning and went to bed.

At nine the next morning Maddy Skyped me for my chat with Conchita,

"Good morning Conchita, how are you?" I asked.

"Good morning Daniel, I am well and happy," she replied.

"Did Carmen see you after her punishment last night and what did she say?" I continued.

"She told me that Maddy had spanked her, while you watched and even though it did hurt she actually liked it, she was embarrassed to say this but you told her to talk to me more and be honest." She said, "I am proud of her honesty and she showed me her buttocks, they were very pink but she was proud of them too and like me she has shaved for you, she has a very pretty 'how you say' pussy?"

"Yes she has. Conchita this may seem an odd request but would you like to see a recording of last night, I recorded it in case you did, but I will destroy it if you don't?" I asked.

"I do not know, I will think about it and tell Madeline" she said carefully.

"Okay, I'll let you get back to work Conchita, goodbye" I said.

"Goodbye Daniel" she replied.

Over the next week or so I concentrated on work and researching for a holiday, I found a villa with a big bed and two more bedrooms on Clearwater beach for six hundred dollars in May next year. It didn't have a sunken bath or lots of rooms as in my dream but the big bed would be perfect, I just had to clear it with Stella as Konrad went along with most things she said. I called him on Thursday and asked if he would do a bar-b-que on Saturday for everyone if I brought the meat.

"Yes, I'd love too if you bring some beers too, I've run out" he said. So that was settled, on Friday I bought rib-eye steaks, burgers, hot dogs and ribs, baps, rolls, a large pack of chicken breasts and a case of beer. Maddy and Carmen would make the sauces, Stella and Conchita would be in charge of the salads and anything else. I had suggested to Stella that we dress up a little, dresses for the women, shirts and slacks and shoes for the men and she thought it would be a lovely idea and would tell everyone.

I arrived at six pm and put all the food away ready for the bar-b-que and swam a few dozen lengths, then Maddy came and joined me.

"Conchita said a strange thing to me a couple of days ago," she said "It was 'Tell Daniel yes,' what's that about?" She asked, curious. I explained about recording the punishment and asking her if she wanted to watch it, she took a long time to decide.

"Oh and she also told me that when Carmen came to see her after her spanking, she showed her pink ass to her and said that she had liked it with Danno watching, and continued by saying that 'She still shaves like me and has a pretty pussy'" I said.

"Oooo, that sounds interesting" Maddy said grinning.

"I'll talk to the parents about the holiday tonight after dinner once you and Carmen go to your room for studying or whatever" I said grinning.

"We don't get much chance to do any 'Whatever,' it's too risky, I love Stella but she has sharp ears, and neither of us is very quiet." Maddy sighed.

"How's Conchita getting on in the gym, it's difficult to tell if she's losing weight in her loose cleaning clothes and her sweats." I asked.

"She's lost a few pounds but I don't know how many, I'll get Carmen to find out, they seem to be comparing bodies a bit lately, I'll let you know" she replied, "Oh, and another thing, was it your idea to dress up for the bar-b-que?"

"Actually I did suggest it to Stella, I thought it would be nice to see all you ladies looking your elegant best" I answered.

"Do you realise I only have one dress and that's a bit too small, if I breathe it will probably split, even Carmen has two or three dresses and I know Conchita has bought two," she cried.

"Well just don't breathe" I said, laughing and got a punch for it. "You don't want to give Konrad another heart attack" and I had to move quickly to avoid another harder punch.

"Cheeky bastard!" She snapped and swam off, I got out and left her fuming; I showered and found Stella and told her about Maddy's predicament.

"Oh the poor girl, I never realised... She usually wears shorts or ski pants, wait there for five minutes" she said and went upstairs. I made a coffee and went back to the lounge as she came back in.

"I expect she is quite upset and I bet you laughed which wouldn't have helped but I have a solution" she said smiling.

"Yes I did and I've got the bruise to prove it" I replied, rubbing my arm, "What solution?"

"Good, you deserve it!" she snapped, "Now go and tell her to come in here after she's showered and mind your own business!" Curious I headed for the pool and gave Maddy the message and she got out without a word and went to her room via the annex. I went back to the lounge and sat talking with Konrad and Stella when Maddy came in and ignored me.

"Please come with me, my dear" Stella said to Maddy and they left the room, Konrad turned on the TV to watch the start of the big game. About half an hour later they returned to the lounge and both were smiling,

"What is so funny" I asked.

"That's for us to know and you to wonder Danno" Maddy said, and poked her tongue out at me.

At that point Carmen came in and said that dinner was ready so we collected our plates and sat to the table to eat while she went back to her room until Maddy called her over later.

An hour later and the girls were upstairs and the dishwasher was working, the three of us were sitting in the lounge with a drink each, Mom had a gin and tonic while dad and I each had a whiskey.

"I have something to ask you two about Conchita and Carmen which may not have occurred to you." I said.

"What is it son?" Konrad replied, sipping his whiskey.

"Well... you have been away for mini-breaks and holidays, Maddy and now Carmen have been to me for short breaks but Conchita hasn't been outside the gates since she arrived," I continued, "I was wondering what your thoughts would be if they went on holiday?"

"We know it would be dangerous to all of us if they were to be seen locally but how far would they like to go and how do they get there? I know you must have a good idea and a plan, I did not raise a stupid boy" Stella said with a smile.

"No Mom you didn't and yes I have an idea but I wouldn't say it was a plan... yet" I replied.

"My idea was to hire a beach house or villa, somewhere like Clearwater Beach, three bedrooms one for me, one for Conchita and a twin for the girls. It's about eighty or ninety miles from here so once we are a few miles out of town we can be like a normal family group."

"How much will it cost?" Asked my practical father.

"About six hundred bucks, but for that we can walk to the sea in a minute. We can cook for ourselves or go out to eat and just chill out or go shopping, the main thing is that the three of them get to be outside in the world." I explained.

"All three have been working hard since they came here, the girls with their courses and Carmen in the kitchen as well and Conchita's cleaning and now her exercise program because she wants to lose weight and get fitter and learn to swim. The one problem is that you would have to fend for yourselves for a week, Saturday to Saturday."

"That's a hundred and fifty dollars each if you split it four ways plus food and shopping, the inevitable shopping..." Konrad sighed.

"Well Madeline wouldn't have to pay, she's my daughter and not a wage earner so we will pay for her share of the accommodation" Stella stated.

"You might have an argument there, remember she does have her own money" I said.

"We've managed before when you moved out so we can do it again for a week, when would you like to go, son" Konrad asked.

"I thought that May would be a good time before all the summer holidaymakers push the prices up too high" I replied.

"Good idea, well do you think we can manage on our own with your cooking dear?" He asked Stella, grinning.

"Thanks to Maddy and Carmen's culinary and teaching skills, I think I will do all right but I can't speak for your food after comments like that" she snapped.

"Only joking dear" he replied, still grinning.

"That's settled then Daniel, you'd better go and tell the girls now and Conchita in the morning" Stella said, "I'll leave all the organising to you, just keep me informed please."

"Of course Mom" I replied getting up. I tapped on Maddy's door and she opened it in her nightie.

"Oh it's you Danno, come in" she said and that's when a naked Carmen appeared from the floor on the other side of the bed. "I see you managed some of the 'Whatever' then Maddy" I said, laughing.

"Yes we did, because we knew you would keep them talking for a while and it was nice but I want more, how about a blow job while you tell us what happened, Carmen doesn't know yet," she said, 'zzzziiipp' and my pants were down to my ankles and Maddy was sucking on my hardening cock as Carmen got dressed.