Pillar Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

5

"Sir, do you have any needs your servant may fulfill?"

Tom was surprised, he had plans for the evening, but not this early. "Little girl, I'm still cooking. Can't it wait until we finish dinner?"

"We haven't been together in a while, Sir."

"It's true that I've been busy these past few days."

He pushed the pan off the stove and leaned against the counter. He stood relaxed, with his arms crossed and a grin on his face. "What did my little servant have in mind?"

"Your servant likes it a lot when you play with her..."

She blushed and clenched her hands together. The way she was fidgeting was just too cute for him to let go.

"When I played with your what, little girl?"

"With her behind, Sir."

"Is that the word I used at the time? I don't think it was, why don't you say it the way you should, little girl?"

"When you were playing with your servant's ass, Sir."

Her face was scarlet now, it didn't seem to matter she'd done what she was hinting at, actually admitting it and talking about it was still embarrassing. Her imagination got carried away and she could see herself writhing on the floor, with Tom driving his hips down, fucking her ass. The picture was so vivid that she squeezed her legs together, trying to hide how much simply asking for it excited her.

She jumped when he blew on her ear and grabbed her. He rolled one of her stiff nipples through her shirt and chuckled when she moaned in response. "Are you sure you want what you're asking for? Ask it again."

"Please use your servant's ass, Sir."

He pulled her against him so she could feel his hard cock against her back. "If I said I had something spectacular in mind that would drive you a little mad, would you still want it?"

Ruth swallowed. Spectacular sounded dangerous, the kind of thing that would make her useless to the world. But she wanted to show him she could take everything he threw at her and still enjoy it. "Yes, Sir."

"Your voice quivered, little girl. I think this'll be fun, for the both of us. Sit down, I have some prep to do. I don't know if your luck is with you or against you though, you don't have a lot of experience with ass play. Ginger might be too much for you."

What did ginger have to do with anything? "Ginger, Sir? What..."

"Don't worry, little girl."

He held up a large piece of ginger, easily the length of his hand. "I was going to use this for tea, but using it on you won't be a waste. I'll peel it so it's nice and smooth. When I'm finished you'll bend over and I'll put it in your little asshole. Here, have a slice and chew it."

Ruth listened with wide open eyes and accepted the small piece of ginger. The potent taste that hit her tongue jolted her. The first hit was fresh and tangy, followed by a warm heat that danced on her tongue. She looked down at the lump still in Tom's hand and her mouth formed an O. He grinned that evil grin of his, there was no way around this now.

Tom took the ginger and set to work scraping off the skin with a spoon. The pungent scent of ginger and lemon filled the room. Every breath Ruth took reminded her of what was about to happen. Her body was shaking, her mouth was watering, her panties were soaked and worst of all, she couldn't stop her ass from clenching and relaxing.

When he finished peeling, Tom touched up some parts and cut a groove at the thick end. Finally, he cut off a thin slice and laid it out in front of her. She reached out to eat it, but he stopped her. "No, Ruth. You can leave that there, it's for later."

She was torn between fear and excitement. What would it be like?

"Come here, take off your panties and drape yourself over my lap."

With trembling hands Ruth undressed and laid down on his lap. He tapped her tiny hole with his fingers, and she jerked and moaned. He laughed at her reaction and said, "I think my little girl is ready. Don't get startled now, it's just water."

The water he splashed between her cheeks felt cold on her hot skin. He put the ginger against her asshole and steadily pushed it in. She loved how it stretched her. There was some tingling, but nothing she couldn't handle. When the whole thing was inserted, Tom grabbed her cheeks and started massaging them and pushing them together. The root wobbled inside Ruth's ass, and the burn intensified.

"Are you starting to feel it, little girl?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good, I want you to feel more."

It was unlike anything Ruth had ever experienced before. She squirmed to find a position that would relieve some of the heat. But there was no escape. Tom held her hips pressed tightly against his lap, and he prevented her from reaching back and pulling out the root. She had asked for this, but god, this was not what she'd expected. "It's really hot, Sir."

He chuckled and said, "It's about to get worse, believe me."

The heat peaked and consumed all her attention. She focused on that one point of incredible sensation, she couldn't help it. It spread through her, her pussy flowed with juices. Her mind turned into mush, and all she wanted was to rut like an animal.

Ruth trashed in Tom's lap, and he had to use more force to keep her down. But she wasn't struggling to get the ginger out anymore. She wanted to get fucked, badly. He smiled. It was time for his little surprise. He took the slice he'd cut in advance and put it on his finger. His hand slipped between her legs and rubbed it against her clit.

Ruth's first reaction was one of deep satisfaction at finally being given what she wanted. But she let out a squeak when the burning started. She was getting used to the fire in her ass, but the fresh shock doubled her desire. Her juices ran down her thighs, and she didn't want to know what she looked like at that point. If she could've made words she would've begged him to let her go so she could jump him. She wanted him to fuck her, she wanted to fuck him, she didn't care how it went as long as she got fucked.

She struggled and growled until suddenly the pressure was gone. It took her a moment to realize she was free. Her mind clicked, and she jumped up and started fumbling with his zipper. She couldn't get it to work, her fingers wouldn't do what she told them to do. Her desire grew more insistent and when she finally opened the damn thing she cried out in triumph.

Ruth straddled Tom and without a hint of finesse she drove his cock deep inside of her. An orgasm swept over her, but nothing could stop her at this point. She was driven by a need to move, to fuck and grind herself against this man. She rode him fast with no reserve. Her clit rubbed against him every time she bounced, and her ass squeezed the ginger. The pleasure and the heat blended into a boiling mix.

She moaned and grunted, lost in pleasure. Each time she slammed back down on his cock, a shock went through her. She couldn't remember herself ever being like this. Her body felt electrified, as if her energy was boundless. The ginger had unleashed an animal side of her.

Ruth fucked herself past the point of exhaustion, and Tom had to hold her hips down to stop her. He'd enjoyed the wild ride, but he didn't want her to hurt herself. She calmed down after he removed the ginger and mumbled into his shoulder, but he couldn't understand a thing she said. He just hugged her and let her calm down with a satisfied smile on his face.

After a while he left her on the couch and finished up the meal. The smell of food called Ruth back to the living and soon she was sitting on her chair, eager to have at it. "I'm famished, Tom. I have no idea what happened just now, but it's left me with a giant hole in my stomach."

He grinned when he put the pans of steaming rice and stir-fried beef in front of her. "I added the slice I used on your clit to the meat."

"You didn't!"

"I'm pretty sure I did though."

The stir fry suddenly seemed more menacing than appetizing. She could never let her guard down for a second when he was in one of his teasing moods. He had a twinkle in his eye as he scooped up her food, carefully watching her expression. Suddenly he started laughing. "You're too easy sometimes. I threw all the ginger in the trash. You should've seen your face."

Ruth sulked while they ate, the conversation highlighted by her fork hitting the plate harder than was necessary. It didn't help that she could see a twinkle in his eye every time she got especially loud. Eventually she gave up and admitted defeat.

They retreated to the couch and Tom mixed some drinks. Ginger beer with aged rum, appropriate for the occasion. Ruth's thoughts were pulled back to her performance on the chair every time she felt the gentle burn of the drink in her throat. She was starting to heat up again when Tom's cell rang.

"Alex?"

Ruth pulled back a little in the couch and put her drink down.

"Calm down, tell me what's wrong."

In the next five minutes Ruth got increasingly annoyed, and she turned on the television, politely muted. Tom gave her the mandatory apologizing look and she answered with a tiny nod.

"Just wait, I'll be there soon."

"Are you going to Alex again?"

"I have to."

"When will you be back?"

"I don't know, but don't stay up if it gets late. I'll send a text before I leave."

She sighed and gave him a hug. He kissed her goodbye, grabbed his coat and just like that he was gone, leaving her to herself.

***

When Tom came back home, the place was dark and silent. He'd hoped to find Ruth still awake but she wasn't up. The last hours together with Alex had been tough again. He sighed, resigned to talking about it in the morning. At least he could hold her while he dozed off. But there was nobody in his bedroom, the duvet hadn't even been touched. So she went home. He was disappointed, but he could understand she'd rather not wait around on her own.

He'd grab a beer from the fridge. The act of popping the cap and the familiar taste would calm him down and help him to set foot back into normality. Halfway to the kitchen, Tom stopped when he heard crying coming from the guest room. He knocked on the door and stepped inside. "Ruth? I'm coming in."

Tom sat down next to Ruth on the bed. She crawled up against him and clung to him. He held her close until she calmed down and said, "What's wrong, Ruth?"

"I was feeling alone. One moment you were there and the next you were gone, off to take care of Alex. And it wasn't like we were doing nothing in particular, I wanted to spend more time with you. And still you leave as soon as you finish your call, like I'm nothing to you. It makes me wonder if we feel the same for each other."

He squeezed her close to him and said, "I'm sorry about leaving you alone like that. There's nothing I can do about that, and it'll be hard for a while longer. I want to be more considerate when she calls, but I don't know if I can when I know she's falling apart. Do you want me to ask you if you're okay with me leaving, the next time she calls?"

"Yes, I'd like that."

"Let's do it that way then."

He pressed a kiss on her head and said, "I love you, and I can't stand to see you like this, you seem so lost. I want you to show me what it is you fear losing so much you cry yourself to sleep, alone in the dark."

Tom let her go and flipped back the duvet, she was naked so he unbuttoned his shirt and draped it over her. He picked her up, and she rolled against him, enveloped in his presence and his smell. The past hours spent worrying and crying faded away. It slowly dissolved in this bubble of warmth and strength. He draped her on top of his bed and watched her try to protect herself from the cool air with just his shirt. It was a beautiful sight to see her fumble with it like a little kitten.

He leaned over her and whispered, "Ruth, I want you to dance and let me watch you."

She peeked out from under the shirt and said, "I don't feel like dancing."

"Use it to show me what you feel for me. Let me know what you think it is we have between us. Make it clear for yourself and think about whether I feel the same way. Think back."

Still confused Ruth listened to the music he put on. The shrill tune of a single sitar shimmered through the room. It spoke of longing and loneliness. The sitar's desires to meet someone went unfulfilled for the rest of the song. It called out to anyone who might join it, but nobody did. The song ended in a soft, dying note.

"Do you think the sitar player was smiling while he played this song? He couldn't have been. I want you to take your time and recall what it is you feel when you're with me. Look for it in the music and show it to me through the way you move your body. Tell me without words."

Unsure of herself, Ruth switched places with Tom. He laid down on his back and looked at her. A second song was playing now, and a flute joined the sitar. They shied away from each other, never playing at the same time. Still, Ruth could feel the curiosity of the flute and the joy of the sitar, mixed with fear to drive this new marvel away.

She looked into herself to see if the music fit what she felt. She shook her head and flipped through songs until she found what she was looking for. It was an energetic mix of all kinds of instruments, swirling in a vortex of joyful sounds. She could see the musicians smiling and swaying as they played their parts.

Ruth turned up the volume and let the sound whirl and bounce through the room. She pictured herself when they were together, saw her own surprise and her inevitable smile. She felt Tom's eyes on her, and the myriad feelings his look could awaken within her. Her chest swelled up and she couldn't stay still any longer.

She stretched her arms above her head, ran her hands through her hair and let it fall in a shimmer of copper and gold. It pleased her when his eyes followed her hand as it brushed her face down her cheek until it stopped at her collar bone. Her hips swayed and twisted, stretching her flat stomach and showing off her toned body.

His eyes never left her, and Ruth felt he was trying to understand what she was telling him. Her body was open to him, her expression was clear. She teased herself because she knew it would please him. She danced for him. The feelings that bubbled up were because of him. Her best memories were those she shared with him.

Ruth danced, no longer listening to the music. Her body took over and responded to the sounds on its own. Tom was mesmerized, somehow she was more than the woman he'd come to know. In front of him was a vision of female mystery and enticement. One side of him wanted to jump up and devour her, but the other side was nailed to the bed. By the time he realized she'd stopped dancing, she was already by the bedside.

"That was amazing. I don't know what..."

She silenced him with a finger on his lips and deftly removed his pants and underwear. She straddled him with the same grace she'd used while dancing and slowly impaled herself on his hard shaft. "You wanted me to show you what I felt, not tell you."

Ruth started riding him, her eyes closed and her head thrown back. She flowed from one thing into the next, dancing on top of him. Her hips twisted on top of him, and she massaged him inside of her. When she leaned forward to kiss him, her hair hid both their faces. Her hands rested on his chest and she pushed up a little, her green eyes burning from within. She whispered, "Watch me, Tom."

Her eyes closed, and she bit her lip as she drove her hips back and forth. Faster and faster. Her nails clawed into his skin. She wanted him to see more, so she rose up and embraced herself, which pushed her breasts closer together. Ruth rode Tom like that, with her eyes closed and her head lolling from side to side. Lost in the rhythm of the music and the pleasure inside of her.

When she came, Ruth's eyes snapped open and her back arched. She slid one hand down to her clit and rubbed it furiously. The beautiful arch of her body collapsed, and she shook as the orgasm intensified. Oblivious to Tom's climax, she fell in a heap on top of him and grabbed his hair so she could pull his face to hers and kiss him. "Did you see, Tom? Do you know now?"

With her lips so close to him, he couldn't answer straight away. He kissed her. His one wish would've been to burn every second of that kiss into his memory. He'd never forget she had this primal creature inside of her. He wrapped her in his arms so he could feel her against him. "God, Ruth. I've never seen anything as beautiful as that. You're always easy on the eyes, but that wasn't normal. That was magnificent."

He kissed her again, rolled her over on her back and trapped her with his body. "But I can tell you this. Even if I'm not magic like you, I can promise you I'll give you a little something to cherish every day, and I hope that over time it'll come close to what you give me. And who knows, I might surprise you by blowing your mind like you just blew mine."

She nodded and smiled, happy with his words and a little smug about having him in the palm of her hand for a while. He was definitely off-center. "I'm glad you liked it. I had you eating out of my hand like a little puppy, didn't I?"

He laughed and bit her shoulder. "It's good to change things up every once in a while. Don't make a habit of it though, you're mine."

They cuddled up together after that, both of them happy with each other. But Ruth took a lot longer to fall asleep than Tom. As she felt his chest rise and fall, she couldn't shake off her worries. She believed him when he told her he loved her. She believed he cared for her. But would it last? Was he already drifting away from her without him realizing?

Ruth felt guilty for misleading him. She hadn't been crying because she was lonely, she'd been afraid. What if she fell short again, like she had with Sebastien? He'd leave her and she'd be alone again, much more alone than she'd been in the past. She grabbed his arm and held it tight against her chest. He wrapped himself further around her, and she cried again in the safety of his arms.

6

Ruth's cell rang while she was at work, and she was surprised to see it was her mom calling.

"Hi mom."

'Honey, I saw something and I called you right away. It's about Tom.'

"What about Tom?"

'You know that coffee place not far from where he works? I was there and he walked in. Even before he sat down, this young thing jumped him and he almost had to peel her off his face. I thought he was a good guy. But in the end he's just scum. You can't move in with him now, you just can't. Not when he's cheating on you.'

"Mom, calm down. What did the woman look like?"

'Woman? More like girl. I bet she's still in college. She was a redhead. At least he wasn't lying to you when he said he liked those. Very curly hair, full figure. I can't say a lot more than that, I was in the back until they left together. Who knows what he's doing right now? He's supposed to help you move your things to the place he's probably taking that girl to right now. Oh no, over my dead body, not with my daughter.'

"I have to think about this mom."

'What's there to think about? Dump his cheating ass, forget about him. If he can't keep it in his pants this soon in the relationship, don't count on him being any better in the future. Once a cheater, always a cheater. That's common sense. No, I say you look for another guy.'

"Mom."

'I could reintroduce you to Sebastian, he was really nice when he came over. I don't understand why you didn't want to come over to meet him.'

"Mom, stop. I'm hanging up, I need to think."

'Oh, I'm sorry honey. I'm just so angry he'd do such a thing to you. Wait until I tell your father, he's going to be furious.'

"Bye, mom."

'We'll be waiting for you, honey. We'll take you in for as long as you want.'

"Thanks."

'Anything for you, honey.'