Pillar Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, it'll hit you alright."

He took out a piece of paper and cleared his throat. "You'll keep going to therapy and group sessions as needed. You'll run a half marathon, I've made a training schedule that you'll obey to the letter. You'll write an essay of at least three pages each week, I'll grade it on quality. The first subject will be: my body and why it's awesome. You'll receive position training. You'll read one substantial book of my choice each week. Most importantly, you'll do exercises that'll help you control yourself. You won't like it very much, but it's the most important part of your training. Don't expect to have lots of sex. And last but not least, both of you will help me fine-tune what I call the Orchestra and the Conductor software that goes along with it."

Alex opened and closed her mouth like a fish on dry land, blindsided by Tom's demands. Ruth wasn't surprised, she'd been warned. To give Alex a second to process she asked, "What's the Orchestra?"

A wide smile lit up Tom's face, the kind she knew spelled trouble. "I'm glad you asked, Ruth. It's something I've been working on with a friend. I do the programming, and he does the technical stuff. It's a simple idea, really. I take sheet music and I code it. The good part is what I use it for. So many people have tried to describe music as sensual and this and that. With the technology we have today we can do so much more. I can make you two feel the music, literally. The coded sheet music is used as source material to send a collection of signals through an infrared emitter. It sends the kind of signals that remotes use. Guess what they control, girls."

He was like a kid set loose in a candy store, giddy with excitement as he imagined the treat awaiting him. "Wireless vibes?"

"Correct! All that's left to do at this point is some extensive testing to fine-tune the coding method."

Alex and Ruth locked eyes, and they swallowed in tandem. But whatever announcement he made, Alex wasn't long distracted. "Tom, don't try to change the subject. If I do everything you just told me to, I won't have any time to myself."

Tom shrugged and said, "I insist on you getting eight hours of sleep every day, so yes, you're probably right. What's your point?"

"You... I don't —"

"There's no getting out of it, Alex. You're not here for fun and games. You're here because you need discipline and control. I assure you, if you fail at anything I tell you to do, you'll be disciplined immediately. If you repeat a mistake, it'll be worse. And if you're thinking: oh, I'll get used to whatever he throws at me soon enough, just ask Ruth what I told her about the yellow pages."

He waved his hand at Ruth and said, "Come on, go ahead."

Alex's eyes went wide as Ruth whispered into her ear, and she looked at Tom with a renewed sense of caution. The man was evil.

"So now you know. I didn't pull that stunt yesterday for nothing. If you do well, you'll have better chances at making a new start and at living on your own like a normal person. And you'll know that if you ever slide back into your old habits, I'll be willing to set you straight. I won't judge, I'll do what's needed and forgive you afterwards."

"I'll do my best."

Ruth squeezed her arm and gave her an encouraging smile. "You'll be fine, he'll make sure of it."

"Thanks."

"Well, I left the details in your room. Today you've got the day off. Go out and treat yourself to something nice, I left some money on your desk. Ruth and I are spending the rest of the day together. We'll see you tonight."

And off they went, Ruth laughing as he slung her over his shoulder. Alex looked on and felt a jealous stab, but she waved it away. It was normal for someone by herself to feel a little left out.

3

The summer breeze swept through Ruth's hair and fanned it out. Her locks dance and swayed in the wind. She and Tom were relaxing in a rented rowboat and glided along the gentle river current.

"This is nice, Tom."

"I'm glad you like it. We're almost at a long straight stretch so you can come sit between my legs, and we'll just float for a bit."

They rounded a bend, and Ruth could see the overhanging trees reach for each other, enclosing the peace of the river. Tom pulled in the oars, and she sighed when he pulled her into his arms. "Scratch what I said before, this is wonderful."

"Mhm."

They closed their eyes and let the birdsong carry them off into a relaxed bubble. The gentle waves sloshed and rippled against the hull. Ruth sighed when she slipped her hand in the cool water. She had to laugh when she sprayed some drops on a nearby duck and it quacked and shook its head. Time slowed down, and their world shrunk to what their senses could tell them. They made it to a stretch that had more trees and Tom said, "Do you think there's anyone on the banks, Ruth?"

"I don't know, maybe."

He slid his hand under her shirt and let it rest on her flat stomach. "If I touched you just a little further down, do you think anybody would notice?"

Ruth scoured both banks for any sign of life. She was still scanning when Tom popped the button of her skirt, and she gasped when his hand slipped under the loose folds and he ran his fingers over her inner thigh. She spread her leg and pushed her back against him.

"I love how hot playing outside makes you. What if there actually is somebody close enough to see the look on your face while you're lying here with your legs wide open?"

She softly moaned when he ran his finger over her lips through her panties.

"Do you want me to go further? If you do, I promise I'll make you scream. Answer me, little girl."

She closed her eyes and squeezed out her answer. "Yes, Sir. Please play with your servant."

Ruth couldn't see his smile, but she felt his hands travelling up along her body, all the way to the top of her blouse. He unbuttoned it, lingering just long enough at each button to make her wonder if he would continue on to the next. Each little pop made her pussy clench, and her panties were soaked by the time he reached the last one.

He leaned forward and said, "I'll open your blouse now. That way anybody who's lucky enough to be downriver will get to see your beautiful breasts. And to make things more interesting, you're going to play with them while I play with you."

His hand slipped into her panties, and he curled two fingers up inside her. Ruth froze, so close to coming already that she had to hold back with all her might just so she'd have enough time to ask for permission. "Sir, please, may your servant come?"

"Yes, you may come."

He flicked her clit with his thumb as he spoke, and she came with a loud groan that echoed over the water. He sped up his fingers, squeezing even more noise from her. After forcing a satisfactory scream from her, he gave her a minute to cool down and said, "I did what you asked for, so why haven't you done what I told you to do?"

Ruth rolled her head back and looked up at him, her green eyes shimmering with lust. "Please forgive you servant, Sir. She'll do her best to please you now."

She cupped her small hands beneath her breasts and rolled her nipples between her fingertips to make them stand up. She pulled on them and moaned with her eyes closed. In her mind she was on display, so she arched her back and spread her legs wide. She had to show off for her master. Her eyes were cloudy when she opened them again. She bit her lip, grabbed Tom's hand and pushed it towards her pussy. Three of his fingers slipped into her tight slit. She moaned and her head lolled against his chest while she humped his hand and squeezed her nipple.

"Someone's watching, Ruth."

She jerked up at his words, eyes wide, heart beating. Immediately he rubbed her clit and before she even got over the shock of being discovered, an orgasm crashed over her. She doubled over and shook as Tom gave her wave after wave of pleasure. After some time he leaned back and pulled her with him. She was panting, still reeling from the intense pleasure.

"There was nobody, little girl."

Ruth looked at him and squinted her eyes, a little annoyed that he'd played her.

"But there might be one to see you straddling my cock."

A thrill went through her at the thought of obeying his suggestion. The boat wasn't going much faster than walking speed so if anyone saw them he could stroll along and enjoy the view.

"I'm waiting, Ruth."

Excitement exploded inside of Ruth, and she threw off her panties and pulled out his cock. She took it deep into her mouth, drawing a long contented sigh from him. He kept her head down on his cock and caressed her ass that was sticking out of the boat. Her moans on his cock when he spanked it were exquisite. When she came up for air, her eyes were wild and everything about her screamed lust. Tom wasn't much better off, his voice was hoarse when he said, "That was very nice, but don't make me wait any longer. Get over here."

Ruth clawed her way on top of him and drove his hard cock deep inside of her. It pulsed with a heat that blended into her own. They kissed and scratched at each other, bit each other's skin, frantic to couple. Tom mauled her breasts and nipples, twisting and kneading them hard. She accepted every bit of it and threw her head back as she drove her hips forward.

They didn't care about the swaying of the boat or the noise, for those few minutes they were locked in a battle that could only end with an explosion. When it came, Tom roared out his pleasure, and the sheer animal joy of the sound tipped Ruth over the edge of her biggest orgasm yet.

Tom came to his senses first and pulled her close to him. He let out a long, satisfied sigh and said, "You were great."

She smiled and cuddled closer to him. They drifted further along the river, blissfully unaware of the occasional wolf whistle.

"Ruth, tidy up. We're almost there."

She straightened herself out as much as possible while Tom rowed the boat to the side. They loaded it onto the rental truck and tied the last strap with a mournful feeling in their hearts. They looked at each other and laughed.

"Come, let's have lunch."

"We didn't bring anything."

"You didn't, but I did."

He lifted a basket from the back seat of the rental and revealed a delicious looking set of sushi. "We can talk while we eat."

They settled down under an old oak tree that rustled in the background as they talked.

"You were there yesterday and this morning, do you think you can handle me giving Alex that level of attention for the rest of the summer?"

She prepped her bite of sushi in silence and chewed it with obvious delight as she considered her answer. "I don't know for sure. But I think I can. The past few weeks the situation has changed, and the two of us have been getting to know each other better. I want her to get better, Tom, I really do."

"How come you're still uncertain?"

"Do I have to tell you?"

"Yes."

Ruth cast her eyes down. "I'm still afraid I might get replaced."

Tom didn't answer her, instead he prepared a piece of sushi with lots of wasabi. He held it out to her, and she reluctantly ate it, tears sprang into her eyes.

Tom said, "I've spent enough words and time convincing you that won't happen, and I won't go into it now. You'll just have to wait and trust I keep my word."

He stroked one finger along her cheek and said, "If you want me to collar you, you'll need to realize that you're not interchangeable to me."

Ruth pushed her cheek into the palm of his hand and gripped it with her own. The longing in her eyes was so strong that he couldn't help but lean forward and kiss her.

"Be patient, little girl. Be patient and work hard."

4

Tom jogged in place while he waited for Alex to catch up. "Come on, Alex. I changed my schedule so we could run together. I'm barely even sweating. Just one more lap, come on girl!"

She wanted to tell him off, but she was too out of breath to talk. It was already her fifth supposedly last lap. When the run was finally finished, Alex collapsed in the grass and groaned when Tom stretched her legs. "I'll give you a massage when we get back."

Her groans changed when he started teasing her pussy through her tight shorts. She'd found out early in her training that running made her horny. She tried to stop Tom, but he distracted her by stretching her leg again. Every run had been like this. Each training day he'd push her on the track and then fiddle with her until she could barely walk. Suddenly he'd stop, and he'd let her simmer until the time came when she could come.

He'd caught her masturbating in her room once, and she flinched a little when she remembered the spanking he gave her after that. The next day a chastity belt had appeared on one of the shelves above her bed. She took the hint. The worst thing was that even though he allowed her climaxes according to his schedule, he never fucked her. She wanted to be screwed in the worst way. If he dragged her in a bush right now she'd let him.

Back home, Alex communicated in moans, groans and grunts while Tom massaged her. He held her down on the table while he finished up the massage by fingering her pussy, which brought her back to the edge of a quick climax. He patted her ass and left her on the table to go and get his morning coffee. Her relaxed feeling shot, Alex grumbled and followed him. She scowled at Ruth's happy face, she'd gotten some fun the day before. No wonder she was gloating.

Ruth sipped her coffee and said, "What's with the look, Alex?"

"Like you don't know."

"I have no idea. I feel great if you're interested. Hey!"

She pulled a face when Alex dumped a sugar cube into her coffee. "Why did you do that? It's gross now."

She got up to pour her coffee down the drain, but Tom stopped her. "Ruth, don't spill food. You got what you deserved."

Her cute pout as she set the cup to her lips almost made up for the swamp in Alex's panties, almost. Soon enough though, Alex was left behind as they both went to work. She also had stuff to do. Read crime and punishment. Write an essay about all the things to like about me. She was still embarrassed about her last essay, at a loss she'd spent half a page on how great her boobs were.

And last but not least, masturbate three times, never to completion. Not just your regular quickie, oh no. She had to make love to herself at least once, whatever that meant. She had to bring herself to the edge repeatedly in at least one of the sessions. And thirdly, during at least one of the sessions she had to do something she hadn't done before or still couldn't do properly. Tom had given her a journal to write down the details.

If she tried hard, he rewarded her by touching her. But before she got her release, she had to go through the worst exercise of them all. It had started during the first week, and the concept was simple. Hold back under stimulation x for y minutes. It might be simple, but there was nothing easy about it after a whole day spent getting revved up. It was impossible to hold back long enough. Her current record was five minutes. That had earned her a toe curling kiss and one extra orgasm. He hadn't been lying when he told her training would be hard.

She shook her head to clear the fog clouding it and picked up the book assignment. The last had been the Divine comedy, not her style. But Russian literature she could live with.

She was reading when her clock pinged. Her pussy clenched, time to play. What would she do this time? Reading a classic had set her in the mood for something traditional, and she flipped through a yellowed little book she'd found on a shelf in her room. A helping hand in the home. It was from the sixties, and it was full of quirky little tips to get away with what was today perfectly acceptable.

Before doing the laundry, consider folding up one of the towels or using a pillow to have a little hump. It's perfectly fine, it'll be clean again soon enough.

Alex had to grin when she saw the picture on the page, and her grin widened when she picked the pillow she would use. Why, she might knock out all her assignments just like that. For the first time in a week, she was truly happy to play with herself. Served him right.

***

Tom entered the kitchen and saw Alex sitting at the table with a huge smile on her face. "What are you so happy about?"

"Nothing in particular."

His eyebrow lifted, but he let it go. "Well, I'm glad something put you in a good mood."

Alex grinned into her coffee cup, eager for the fireworks. Who knew what he might do to her? An hour later he returned to the kitchen and took out a tin. He carried it over with him to his chair and said, "Do you know what I just did?"

"I have an inkling."

"I bet you have, judging from what you wrote in your journal. I just finished pulling my pillow cover over your pillow, and I'm sure you'll like the perfume for the next couple of days."

Her smile shrank a fraction, but she could live with that. He tapped the tin. "Do you know what's in this tin?"

"No idea, cookies?"

"Close enough. I know you like chocolate and since you're not allowed any treats unless I give them to you, you must be craving some sweetness. In here I have premium chocolate I picked with you in mind."

He took out a chocolate bar, wrapped in fancy looking paper and put it on the table right in front of Alex. "This one has caramelized almonds and a pinch of salt. It's amazing. You get the soft snap of the chocolate, the sharp break of the caramel cover and the oiliness of the nuts all at once. The chocolate gets more creamy with every bite, and you just keep getting that delicate crunch. To make it perfect, the salt offsets the chocolate just enough to make the flavor more intense."

Her mouth watered, and she just knew she could finish the whole thing in an evening spent watching TV. Tom put down a second bar on the table and this time she recognized it as top quality dark chocolate.

"I also have your absolute favorite in here. I went to a chocolate shop and bought some high quality, Belgian made, dark chocolate. 70% pure cocoa. I've had a piece, and the flavor was bitter and rich, with hints of vanilla. Wonderful stuff."

Alex had to pull back her hand when the chocolate bars disappeared in the tin. Tom locked the tin, thumped the lid with his hand and said, "Do I have your attention?"

Alex tore her eyes from the tin and nodded.

"You just forfeited one of these. Choose which one you won't get to eat. Ruth will be happy to finish it with me for dessert tonight."

He'd outplayed her. It was a small thing to give up, but she didn't want to miss out on either one. They both sounded so good. Damn him with his seducing her with chocolate. "I'll pick the dark chocolate."

"Okay, we'll be having that tonight then."

"No, that's not what I meant!"

"That's what I understood. Maybe next time you should be more careful when you answer a question. I'll leave it out on the table for tonight. Do not touch it, be a good girl this time."

No girl caught raiding the cookie jar had ever had the lid slammed so hard on her little hand.

***

Dinner was too short and dessert too long for Alex. She had to witness Ruth's delight at her unexpected treat. Ruth asked Tom what she did to deserve the surprise and glowed when he complimented her on how she'd been doing the past few days. The treat was almost irrelevant to Ruth, Tom calling her a good girl was more than enough for her. She lived for moments like this. Alex wished she'd ever reach the point where something as small as a treat would be enough for her.

After dinner, Tom left Ruth to do the dishes. She was humming and swaying her hips in tune to the radio. He took Alex into her room and sat down in her desk chair. "Tell me Alex, what works best for you when you're masturbating?"