Pillar Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I want to marry you. Yes, I want to accept your collar. Yes, I want to be with you. Yes, yes, yes, yes. Yes to everything you can imagine. Yes, always yes. I'll never say no to you. I can't even imagine it anymore. Yes. God, yes. You're the best thing that ever happened to me. Yes! I love you so much!"

Tom slid the ring over her finger, and the tension left him, only to be replaced by a different kind of tension. He wanted her in the worst way. They didn't make it to the bedroom, not until the early morning. They got up late the day after and started it all over again.

12

Ruth and Jenny were having a cup of coffee together when Jenny said, "Do you have any time left for an old friend in that busy schedule of yours?"

Ruth raised her eyebrow and said, "Of course I have, I always have time for you."

Jenny snorted and folded her arms. "Oh really? What does he have you doing tonight?"

"Tonight I have aikido, and I was thinking of getting some reading done."

"And tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow we're having tea and playtime."

Jenny rolled her eyes and sighed, "I'll never get to do anything with you again will I?"

Ruth pulled her in close and after giving her a good squeeze she said, "I didn't know you missed my company that much, and I'm sorry if I've been neglecting you. I can't reschedule my class, but Tom won't mind if I push back some of my assignments to spend quality time with you."

"You're still not sick of it? You never just want to watch TV and do nothing?"

Ruth smiled at her sulking friend and shook her head. "If I get tired of it all, I ask for free time. And if I have to be honest, I don't use my free time to watch TV. There's so much more in the world to do. I'm glad I got rid of my old couch, my memories of the one at Tom's place are a lot happier than those attached to that old and lonely thing. I'll give him a call and then we can go watch a movie after my training. You can come watch if you want to."

"No, thanks. I'll take you up on the movie though."

Ruth drained the last sip of her coffee and stood up.

"You're leaving already?"

"I have to be on time."

"I still can't believe he's stealing my little Ruth from me."

Ruth laughed, walked around Jenny's chair and threw her arms around her. "Jenny, Jenny. You're still upset about that?"

"You're marrying a man who doesn't even let you be late to something he won't be at."

"I know."

"And he plans most of your time."

"He does, yes."

"You won't be free again for the rest of your life."

"Not entirely, no. But I'll never waste a moment of my time."

With those words Ruth picked up her coat and strode out the door, briefly stopping to mime a phone at Jenny. Her friend watched her leave and wondered.