Pillar Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The question embarrassed her, but she answered. "I usually finish with rubbing my clit really fast and kind of hard."

"And what do you think about when you masturbate?"

Alex's color turned a deeper red, and she shied away from meeting Tom's eyes. "Do I have to answer that, Tom?"

"Yes."

Her voice was soft when she answered him. "Lately I've thought about you a lot when I do it."

"I'm flattered, but I think I didn't ask the right question. Why do you masturbate, Alex?"

A little disappointed by his response, Alex shrugged and said, "Because I want to come."

"So you finish quickly?"

"Depending on how hard I work for it, it'll take me five to fifteen minutes to come."

"You never take longer?"

"I don't need to."

"Do you like masturbating?"

She stared at him, confused by his need to ask a pointless question. "Yes, isn't that what I just said?"

"You used to always do it in the same way?"

"Yes."

"So it was a routine."

"Maybe, I don't know. Look, Tom, where are you going with this?"

He sighed and leaned back in his chair. "Ruth used to be like you. Masturbating was a release for her and not much more. I made her change that for herself. At first I had to order her to hold back, but now she sometimes drags it out for a long time before she allows herself to come. She enjoys every moment she spends touching herself."

He leaned forward and looked Alex in the eye. "You don't like to get emotional during sex or when you're playing with yourself. I worry that you have too many barriers that prevent you from making love to yourself. I know it sounds silly, but those really are the best words to describe it. You're here to learn how to control yourself better. That I can do, but what's the point if we don't blow some life into you? For now I've been forcing you to wait or to slow down, and I'll keep doing that. But I hope you'll keep what I said today in mind. Don't see the exercises as chores. Try to enjoy them."

Tom stood up and took the toy meant for her endurance session off the table. Before he switched it on, he fished a wrapped piece of chocolate out of his pocket. "I'll give you this. Focus on how it feels in your mouth and on how it tastes. Don't ask questions."

Alex watched him for a second and then nodded, she wouldn't go into it now. She accepted the piece of chocolate from him and popped it in her mouth when he switched on the toy.

Chocolate had never tasted as good. The vibrations teasing her body tried to distract her, but she refused to be distracted. She wanted to melt this piece of heaven as slowly as she could and gradually release more of its goodness. By the time there was no more than a lingering taste, she'd lasted for fifteen minutes. Her attention snapped back to her pussy and suddenly she was coming. The rush of sensation surprised her, and she screamed as bliss rushed over her.

When she calmed down, Tom kneeled between her legs, locked his lips around her clit and gave it a quick suck. Alex jerked in response and when he didn't stop, she rolled into another orgasm.

He wasn't finished with her though, he was proud of her. She'd shown restraint and should be rewarded for it. He curled up his fingers inside of her and massaged her soft folds, and he didn't stop until a massive third orgasm squashed the other two into insignificance, wringing her out completely.

He straightened her out and before he left he said, "You did well, Saschenka."

5

Alex entered the playroom and kneeled down next to Ruth. She tried to copy Ruth's position, but somehow she couldn't get it right. Tom saw her struggle and said, "Alex, don't worry about it. I'll explain how you should position yourself soon enough, but you need an example first. Little girl, to me."

Ruth flowed from her kneeling position into a slow, meandering crawl. She stopped in front of Tom and resumed her position with the same grace.

"Display."

Alex's eyes widened when Ruth changed positions. She put her hands behind her head, pushed her chest forward and spread her legs wide. Her body was completely exposed.

"Inspection, mouth."

She couldn't keep her eyes off Tom as he methodically went over a mental list and checked off everything that was satisfactory or commented on anything he found lacking. Alex couldn't see the look in Ruth's eyes until the last part of the inspection. Her ass was high up in the air as Tom inspected it, and the serene expression on Ruth's face surprised Alex. When Tom declared Ruth had passed her inspection, a smile broke through the stillness, yet she didn't break position.

"You can rest now, little girl."

"Thank you, Sir."

She hesitated in crawling to her pillows next to his seat.

"Is something the matter, little girl?"

"Sir, do you have any needs that your servant might serve?"

Ruth looked up at Tom, the calm look still in her eyes. She'd accept whatever answer he gave her and be happy with it. He stepped closer to her and ran his fingers along her cheek. "Do you have any suggestions, little girl?"

"If Sir would like, your servant could service his cock with her mouth."

He crouched in front of her and brushed her lips with his. "I'll remember your offer for tonight. Right now I can't accept. We're here for different reasons. Go make yourself comfortable while I explain things to Alex and be ready to demonstrate when needed. Since you're being such a good little girl, I'll let you teach her after I've gone through the basics. Would you like that?"

"Your servant would, Sir."

"Good, I'll be keeping an eye on you."

After one more brief kiss he stood up and turned to Alex, who struggled to accept that a man had politely refused a blowjob.

"Are you okay, Alex?"

"Yes, I'm fine."

"Good, you seemed distracted."

"It's just, why didn't you let her suck you off?"

He chuckled and said, "Still as crude as ever. My little girl wants to take her time to service me when she gets like this. If I gave her permission to go ahead, she'd have to hurry, and she'd feel like she fell short in servicing me. So I have to hold off if I want to give her what she wants the most."

"Oh."

"It's okay if you don't understand. Back to today's training. I know you don't have an interest in positions, but positions aren't the most important thing you'll learn during sessions like the one today. Did you notice how Ruth moved?"

"Sure."

"That's what these sessions are about. I'll teach you to move in a fluent, attractive manner."

He could almost feel her skepticism in the look she gave him.

"Can I ask why?"

"Aesthetics."

"What does that have to do with anything? Are you saying I'm not pretty enough?"

"No Alex, I'm saying there are lots of ways to present yourself and some are more appealing than others. Aesthetic doesn't mean beautiful, it means that beautiful aspects are highlighted. Movement is largely unconscious, and it requires a certain amount of discipline to change your mostly unconscious behavior. So all in all this is a fitting training for you."

She reflected on his words for a few seconds before she nodded and said, "I'll do it."

"Let's get started then. Little girl, come here and show her how to stand."

"Yes Sir."

Time flew by for Alex as she tried to copy Ruth. Having an example helped, but nothing escaped Tom's eyes, and he hit her with the leather flap of his crop more times than she could keep track of. This was a side of him she hadn't seen before. He was still just as intense, but in a much more focused way instead of just unleashing on her. It intrigued her.

"Good, I think you've got the basics down. Ruth, she's all yours for the next hour. I'll be in my chair, reading. You're free to disturb me if something comes up."

"Yes Sir. It's not a problem if we talk?"

"As long as it's relevant."

Even though he wasn't actively spending time with her, Alex could feel Tom's presence all the same. His eyes would track her movements from time to time, studying and remembering. It impressed her how he controlled the room, and it made her want to try harder.

"Well, your hour is up. If the two of you want to continue, go ahead. Come find me when you're finished and make sure you don't lose track of the time. Both of you have other duties to perform."

Once Tom had left the room, the energy that drove the girls dwindled and the session petered out. Confused, Alex said, "Why am I having trouble focusing now?"

Ruth smiled and shrugged. "We've been busy for a long time now, longer than usual. When Tom's in the room he makes you focus all your attention on one thing, and you forget everything else. As long as he's there, you won't think about anything else than what he wants you to think about. I love how I feel during our training sessions together."

"I noticed, do you always ask him if you could please suck him off?"

Ruth blushed at the blunt question and looked away when she answered, "It just felt right to ask at the time. I wasn't really thinking. I forgot you were even there for a while."

"You wouldn't have asked otherwise?"

This time Ruth's smile was sly, and she cocked her hip. "Who knows, you might learn a few things."

"Yeah, right."

They laughed together and left the room to find Tom.

6

Tom had set up two chairs in his study and he gestured Ruth and Alex to sit down. "Make yourselves comfortable, girls. I've got a pretty good sound set up in my study, so I want you to listen to a wonderful piano concerto composed by Rachmaninov sitting right where you are. I just finished coding it. It's hard to get quick responses from the Orchestra, but with something slow and passionate like this I hope I can make it work. You two tell me."

Ruth and Alex shared a look. This was the first time Tom subjected them to his creation, and they weren't sure what to expect. They sat opposite each other, wearing their uniforms with the Orchestra vibes in place underneath it. "Yes, Sir."

"No need for formalities, you're doing me a favor here. Go with the flow of the music and let your body carry you along. You can come if it feels right."

He got up and dimmed the lights to give the room a comfy glow. "Now, with one click the music and the Orchestra will start. Any questions before we start?"

"Can we touch ourselves?"

He smiled and said, "You can be so greedy, Ruth. Sure you can, but I don't think you'll have to. The way I've regulated it you should be able to come with no effort from your part. If I wanted to I could change that and make it so it gets you on edge and keeps you there. And if I'm feeling generous, I could turn up everything. A lot."

Tom moved closer to Ruth and pushed her chin up so he could trap her eyes with his. "Imagine what it would feel like to have every vibe that's on you right now suddenly blast you. Imagine what it would do to you after you've been pushed around for over half an hour. Do you think you'd scream louder than the music?"

Her breathing sped up at the picture he painted. He could control her body at the click of a button. One tap and she'd be a puppet in his capable hands. He gripped her chin more firmly and kissed her hard. She gasped for breath when he released her, and she bit her lip to keep quiet when he softly kissed her neck. He whispered, "Do you want to see if you can beat my program?"

Her voice was tiny when she answered him, "Yes Sir."

"What will you do if you don't make it to the end?"

Ruth closed her eyes to think of something he'd accept. But it was difficult, his body was still so close to hers. She could smell his soap and feel his warmth, and the brush of his lips along her throat made it hard for her to focus.

"Can't think of anything? Don't worry, I'll think of something then. You do your best, and if you don't make it, I'll decide your discipline."

He stood up and turned to Alex with an apologetic smile. "Sorry for getting a little carried away there. You'll both get the same stimulation, but Ruth doesn't want to come before the music stops. If she doesn't make it, she'll be disciplined."

He clapped his hands together and made his way to the computer. "Now, let's start."

The click when he tapped the button was the only sound before the first heavy and lonely notes of the song filled the room. Both girls' eyes widened when sensation bloomed and faded across their bodies. The music continued its meandering way, closely followed by the Orchestra.

Higher notes only teased their nipples, sometimes joined by the vibe in their ass. The vibes in their pussy only came into play when the full orchestra played. Every crescendo in the music was sprinkled with small taps of stimulation to their clit. The sensation built until the full weight of the symphony vibrated through all six vibes.

Alex slumped back in her chair and enjoyed the dance happening inside her body. She got closer to the edge with every rise until she toppled over during the song's climax. She closed her eyes and let herself be carried along.

When she opened her eyes again she saw Ruth and was amazed. Ruth was lying back in her chair, breathing fast and gripping the armrests until her knuckles turned white. Alex knew very well what she'd just experienced, and she couldn't understand how or why Ruth was doing this to herself. But still Ruth didn't seem to be in pain or discomfort. Her eyes were lidded and her mouth was open, and a wild and happy look was on her face.

Tom spoke up over the music. "Get ready for the third and last part, you're almost there."

His voice distracted Alex from Ruth, and she looked to her side. Tom's eyes were focused on Ruth's every move. She'd never hide it from him if she came.

Soon the music sped up, incorporating more instruments again. Alex lost track of all the things she was feeling and had to try hard to keep watching Ruth. Ruth's hips gyrated in her chair to a rhythm all her own. Her eyes fluttered open, and she connected to Tom's vigilant eyes. She shook her head moments before her body started shaking in a long awaited orgasm.

Tom walked to his computer and pushed some buttons. A sudden wave of intense stimulation hit every point in Alex's body, and she saw Ruth's body stretch backwards in a consuming climax before she came again herself. The music died down soon after, giving both girls some well-deserved rest.

Tom went to Ruth, stroked her hair and said, "It's too bad I couldn't get you to scream louder, little girl. I'll discipline you tomorrow. I won't tell you much about it, just this: you'll be naked in front of a window."

A weak moan came from Ruth, but Tom ignored it and turned to Alex. "I think you're in a slightly better state at the moment, so I'll ask you. Did you like it? Did the timing feel right with the music? If everything was okay, then I can finalize my program and code more music."

Alex held up her hand, begging off from answering until she caught her breath. "I liked it a lot and sure, it went along with the music, but I don't know what you're looking for here. If you want me to pay attention to the music, then you'll have to turn the vibes down a little."

"I just want to know if having the music together with the Orchestra did anything extra for you."

"Oh, it did something alright. If I did it again from the start, I'd enjoy it even more because I'd know what was coming."

Tom smiled at that last comment. "I'm happy to hear that. There's a reason I chose this piece to be the first. We're going to see it live, and the two of you will be wearing the Orchestra under your dresses. So if you don't want to stand out too much, I'd suggest you practice enduring the stimulation. I'll leave the gear and some instructions available at all times."

Ruth revived at those words. "Tom, what do you mean by live?"

"We're going to the theatre of course. A beautiful music hall full of people wanting to enjoy good music."

"And you'll do this to us?"

"Yes."

"Oh god."

He clapped his laptop shut and left the room whistling, he briefly turned around and said "You're both free for the next three hours. You can take a bath or do whatever you want with the time."

Both girls could still feel their bodies simmering, and their boxer shorts were soaked through. They looked each other in the eye and sighed in resignation.

"We'll have to do this as much as we can won't we?"

"I guess that's the only way."

They cleaned the toys and put them in the box next to the laptop. Ruth ran her fingers across its slick surface. Tom had created a dangerous game. She could still hear the piano in her head, and her pussy clenched in response.

7

"Little girl, undress and come with me."

Tom stood with his arms folded and watched Ruth go through the ritual of taking off and folding her clothes. When he saw she made no mistakes he turned on his heels and set off. She followed him, and she made sure to glide into her kneeling position in front of him when he stopped, patiently looking down while she waited for him to speak.

"You can go sit on the bar stool in front of the window, facing outside."

She rose from her position and took a seat, highly aware of her state and where she was sitting. Tom surprised her by stepping in close and grabbing the seat of the bar stool. "You're too far from the window, nobody can see you from here."

Tom picked up the bar stool and carried it until her knees were inches from the window sill. He ran his hands along her thighs and pulled them apart. She was torn between her fear of being seen and her excitement about the very possibility. "Did you think about this last night? Did you wonder what you'd be doing for our neighbors to see?"

"Your servant did, Sir."

"Did it excite you?"

"Yes Sir."

"Did you think I was unaware of this beforehand?"

"No, Sir. You know your servant well."

His hands slid higher up her thighs, edging closer to her pussy that glistened with moisture. Suddenly his touch disappeared, forcing a little groan of protest from Ruth. "You didn't expect me to do your work for you, did you? That's not how this works."

His hands returned, but this time they weren't empty. He fastened clamps to her nipples, they didn't hurt too much, more of a gentle pinch. Next he fastened leather braces to both her wrists. Each had a thin chain attached to it.

"Put both of your hands with their pinky fingers next to your belly button."

He attached one chain to each clamp with safety pins. The chains made it impossible for Ruth to reach her pussy without stretching her nipples.

"Now, what this is about. You took on a challenge, which is commendable. However, you had no idea what you were dealing with. You were reckless and failed a goal you set for yourself. Since I approved of it, you also failed to achieve a goal set by me. So I need to motivate you to succeed in the next challenge and each one after that."

His hands wandered her thighs until he almost touched her pussy. "You have thirty minutes to bring yourself to a satisfying orgasm. Every time a clamp pops off you'll replace it and stop what you were doing for thirty seconds after you've replaced it. I'll keep the time. I know you like this. People can watch you, but they won't know who you are through the blinds. But this is not playtime, if you can't beat the time limit, I'll open the blinds."

Ruth had fantasized about being fucked up against the window or about servicing Tom in some other way in front of a window. But everything she fantasized could be interpreted by an onlooker as something that happened in the heat of the moment. What he was telling her to do was something that could only be done consciously. Anyone watching her wouldn't just see her, he'd learn a great deal about her. A delicious blend of embarrassment and excitement made her juices flow.

"Are you afraid?"

"Yes, Sir."

"You'll be fine, little girl. And just so you know, if I wanted to I could stretch your tight little ass over my cock while you play with yourself. Wouldn't that be a show?"