Pillar Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruth gasped at the image his comment conjured in her mind, and she almost missed the sign to start. She couldn't lift her hips because she needed to hook her feet behind the legs of the bar stool to prevent herself from falling. It forced her to carefully stretch out her arms to reach her pussy without pulling loose the clamps. The burn in her nipples was gentle but constant, and it spread like wildfire inside of her.

Her clit lit up at the first touch, and she knew she could come if she wanted to, but that wasn't what he'd asked of her. She knew he wanted her to draw out her pleasure. She bypassed her clit and slipped one finger inside her slit when the left clamp popped off. The sudden rush of blood back into the stretched nub felt intense, and she closed her eyes to savor the sharp sensation.

Tom's voice halted her when she slipped her finger back into her pussy. "Little girl, I told you what to do when a clamp pops off. I'll extend your penalty with two minutes. Time starts when the clamp's replaced."

Ruth bit her lip when she replaced the clamp on her now tender nipple. Somehow the gentle pinch wasn't as gentle anymore. Two and a half minutes suddenly felt ridiculously long. She was desperate to touch herself and feel the pleasure it would bring, but her wish to not disappoint a second time was much stronger.

"You can go on now."

"Thank you, Sir."

During the time she'd been forced to do nothing, the images that his words earlier had ignited took on a life of their own. The window beyond the blinds was the stage where Tom fucked her senseless while she played with herself. She performed for a faceless crowd. They'd watch her, and they'd know how much she enjoyed herself.

The pressure from the clamps changed every time her hands moved, and her poor nipples never got used to the sensation. Somehow she found a trick, a way to bend, that made it possible for her to reach her pussy without pulling off the clamps. She took full advantage. Her hands were everywhere. Except in one place. Her fantasy begged for her to play with her ass. But that was impossible. Still, the urge was so strong that she needed to fulfill it in whatever way possible. Out of breath, she said, "Sir, can you please do what you said earlier?"

"And what did I say, little girl?"

"Please fuck your servant's ass, Sir."

"It'll take some time to prepare, and you might go over the limit. Will you accept the consequences?"

Her ass and pussy clenched at the very thought of him opening the blinds with his cock buried deep inside of her. She almost toppled over the edge right then. He could hardly hear her when she said, "Yes Sir."

Tom fetched a bottle of lube, and when he came back, Ruth's eyes were glued to his cock jutting out of his pants. It was rock hard, and she knew very well what he'd do with it.

"Slide back a little."

He lubed her up and put the tip at her asshole, teasing her by making some tiny circles.

"You've got just one minute left, little girl."

He pushed his cock into her ass with a strong thrust and pulled off both clamps at the same time. Ruth's hand blurred over her clit, and she doubled over as she screamed in orgasm. Tom held still as she shook, overwhelmed by bliss.

After she calmed down, Tom pulled out, lifted her from the bar stool and carried her over to the couch. He pet her hair while she recovered and said, "You did it. You came before the time was up, and I'm convinced that it was satisfying. Well done, when you're up for it, you can service me. But have a rest first."

8

Alex checked out Ruth's look again and frowned. They were both wearing the same outfit, chosen by Tom. Dark beige wool dresses with beige heels for Ruth and beige heeled ankle boots for Alex. Their hair was up and even their jewelry matched, two identical sets of crystal tear drop earrings. "So that's how I look tonight?"

Ruth cocked her hip and struck a pose to show of the curves hidden behind the pattern on the wool. "You'll see yourself in the mirror soon enough, Alex. You look great, your make-up is perfect and your hair looks stunning. I know I look good, but I don't have to see what I'm wearing to know Tom chose something nice. What I really want to know is what we look like together. Two young, beautiful redheads dressed up and dolled up for just one guy? Can you imagine the hate he'll be getting from every man in the room?"

Alex snorted. "We don't look that good, Ruth."

"Well, maybe you messed up my hair and make-up, but if you ask me, you look pretty good."

Alex looked down and pulled on her cleavage. "It's a nice dress and all. I mean, I would've gone with a little more skin."

"Clothing should entice the imagination, not satisfy it. I think you've heard that one more than once from Tom, it should've trickled through that thick skull of yours by now."

"Hey! I'm not stupid alright? I understand what he means, it's just that I don't mind showing a bit of extra skin. I like the looks I get."

"Oh, don't worry about getting looks tonight. You've lost weight since the start of the summer, and it shows. You've got that woman slash tight girl vibe going on."

Alex laughed and rolled her eyes. "You're randy tonight, aren't you?"

"I can't help it. We have to put on our Orchestra before we leave. These dresses will hide a lot, but if someone really takes the time to look, and believe me they will, they'll notice something's off. And I'll know exactly what's off. I can't stop thinking about it."

Alex pushed two fingers against her forehead, and her face scrunched up as if she was suffering through a vicious brain freeze. "Don't remind me. No matter how much time we spent training, we're going to leave puddles on our seats. That concerto is just too long."

Ruth grinned. Her eyes were full of excitement. She wanted this bad, it had been too long since she'd done something crazy like it.

Alex punched her in the arm. "At least make it a little hard for him."

"No way. You're just weird."

"Tom! Get a hold of the little one here... Ow!"

Alex rubbed her ass cheek and glared at Ruth. "What was that for?"

"I'm not that small."

"Sure, so you don't need a step to reach the top shelves in the kitchen cupboards?"

Tom's voice interrupted them before they could engage in a full-blown cat fight. He was carrying two boxes, and they quickly shut up. "You girls look amazing. Go put on your vibes, and when you get back I'll have one last surprise ready for the two of you."

A nervous look passed between Ruth and Alex, surprises could be anything with this man. They could see their excitement and uncertainty reflected back at them.

"Are you going to stare at each other for much longer? The concert isn't waiting for us, don't be the reason we're late."

They hurried up and helped each other put all the vibes in their correct places. When they stood before Tom again, they were a lot more aware of their own bodies. With the click of a button he could make them drop to their knees. He didn't even have to pay attention to do it, he could just type in some commands and let the Orchestra do its work.

Their breathing sped up when they saw his finger hover over his laptop.

"Okay, I'll do a final check before we go. I'll hit each vibe's highest and lowest settings."

The girls groaned in unison. His answering grin told them he knew what this would do to them. The intense stimulation of a sudden ten would shock them, but then the low setting would mellow it out and leave them wanting more. And they wouldn't get it.

The first one was their nipple vibes, flickering between both nipples. The vibrations died out and left their nipples hard and aching for more. Next a strong double dose hit them inside their pussy. Ruth's knees buckled, and she sought Alex for support. The next one was the ass plug. Alex yelped and jerked forward. Ruth grinned at her and then promptly collapsed when the clit vibe switched on. Alex wanted to laugh, but she couldn't. It took all she had to process the rough stimulation without screaming.

"So, all the instruments are working?"

Ruth's answer was a little shaky but prompt. "Everything works, Sir."

"Alex?"

"All of them work."

He clapped his laptop shut, broke up his gear and put everything in a nondescript leather briefcase. "Now the surprise I mentioned. I told you two to wear such simple jewelry because I prepared these."

He opened a box that contained two fresh, white roses. "You can help each other put them in your hair, it should be beautiful. If you don't like the idea, they'll keep in water for a few days."

The girls had recovered from the test and smiled when they saw the flowers. They were the perfect finish, making them both look that bit more elegant and beautiful.

"You can go look at yourselves in the mirror now."

Giggling, they ran arm in arm to the bedroom. When the girls saw themselves, they slowly turned their heads to each other, their mouths open in astonishment. Alex was the first to speak. "You were right about us getting plenty of looks tonight. We'd need to be twins to do better than this."

"I don't think so. Twins are twice the same thing. In our case you're curvy and buxom while I'm slender and elegant. We've got a man's dream between the two of us."

"Aren't we confident today? A little exhibitionism does a lot for you doesn't it? And elegant is not the opposite of buxom, don't think you're slipping that one past me, shorty."

They were still bantering when they made it out of the apartment and into the car. Tom smiled the smile any tolerant man has smiled at least once and shrugged his shoulders, this night was for them after all.

When he announced they had arrived, the excitement in the car was palpable. "Let's go, girls. Try not to be too obvious, I can tell you're both soaking wet just by looking at you."

Ruth let out a soft moan at his comment and then took some deep breaths to calm herself down. Tom leaned in close to her and whispered, "How many people will realize what you're doing tonight? How many will see you and think about fucking you? They won't be able to help themselves, it's rare to see a woman like you."

She moaned again, and her pussy throbbed in anticipation.

"Come, let's go."

When they entered the lobby of the opera house, the effect was remarkable. People who saw the girls nudged their friends, and they joined in admiring the incredible duo. They played their parts up with their heads held high, their shoulders straight and their chest pushed out. Their step was confident and every move was graceful. Tom watched them and felt proud of how far they'd come. He smiled and led them to their private balcony. It was flanked by huge crimson drapes that hid it from sight.

Ruth flew around his neck and gave him a wild kiss. She ground her body against him and said, "Tom! That was amazing! Like we were super models."

He kneaded her ass cheeks with both hands and pushed them together around the plug. Ruth moaned into his mouth, wrapped up in another kiss. A cough caught their attention, and they turned their heads towards Alex.

"I'm glad to the two of you are happy to see each other, but there are people below us who are just as happy to see the two of you at it."

Ruth looked over the edge of the balcony and saw quite a few faces looking back at her. She threw a kiss at them and gave a little wave, before she sat back in her chair, slightly abashed. Alex shook her head, and Ruth gave her a crooked little smile. "I couldn't help it."

"You're taking all the good bits for yourself."

"I'm greedy, you know that."

Tom interrupted before they could digress further. "The show's about to start, have a seat and enjoy yourself."

They looked at him, confused, people were still filing into the hall. He pointed towards the balcony across from them where a handsome couple appeared. They were visible only from the balcony Tom had reserved.

The couple started kissing passionately. The woman had already wrapped herself around the man. His hands glided up along her sides, and he pulled down her strapless dress, exposing her huge tits. The girls gasped at the same time. They could see from where they were sitting how big her nipples were and how hard they stood up. The man mauled the soft mounds, and the woman encouraged him by pulling his head down to her tits. He sucked her nipple into his mouth and kept kneading the other breast hard.

The two girls tore their eyes from the spectacle and stared at Tom. Ruth was the first to find her words again. "You know those people?"

"A little, Cristina suggested them if I needed somebody who likes to put on a show. They were very excited about tonight, apparently this setting is doing it for them."

Alex turned her head back to see and her eyes went big. "Oh."

She pulled on Ruth's arm and the same thing happened to her. The woman had kneeled down and was sucking the man's cock. But it wasn't a normal cock, it had to be nine inches. They could almost feel their jaws stretching to take that monster. Alex even rubbed her jaw in sympathy, but her arm fell down when the woman took it all the way down.

Both of the girls were mesmerized as the woman showed off. Her lush lips slid all along the impressive length of the shaft, and she licked circles along the edge of the head of her man's cock. She took it into her mouth again and looked straight at the two panting girls across from her. The monster popped back out of her mouth, and her smile betrayed her supreme confidence in who she was as a woman.

She dribbled some of her spit into her cleavage and wrapped her tits around his cock. The man started fucking her giant tits, and she licked the tip of his cock whenever it reappeared from the valley.

"Tom, Sir, please. Can your servant suck your cock? She's making me want to do it so she can see, so she can watch while she sucks off her man."

Tom shook his head and said, "Just watch for now and wait for when the music starts."

Disappointed, Ruth turned back to watch and saw the woman mash her tits together. They seemed even bigger. Suddenly the man pulled back, she stroked his cock with her hand and pointed it at her face. She cast a glance back at the girls and licked her lips before she sped up her strokes.

Alex was the first to realize. "Oh god, she's going to let him come all over her face!"

The moment she said it, it happened. True to the size of his cock, the man shot a huge load on the woman's face and plastered it with come. It dripped down her cheeks, along her collar bones and into her cleavage. She took the man's cock into her mouth again and started playing with his balls. He stroked her hair and seemed to be waiting for something.

Suddenly he pushed her head down and held it there for a few moments. When the woman pulled off his cock, it was still hard as a rock. Both girls leaned forward, astonished.

Alex said, "How did she do that? That guy must be close to forty, and his cock is huge, how did she get him to stay hard? Are they using some drugs?"

Tom laughed and said, "I think they're all natural. I'll introduce you after the concert, you might learn a few things."

Tom quickly set up his laptop and the rest of his gear. He settled in for a good show, and his finger hovered over the enter button. Both of the girls knew that with what they'd just seen, they wouldn't last long. They sat down, excited about what was to come and noticed the woman still hadn't covered up and was now looking at their balcony.

"Why is she still looking this way, Tom?"

"Because she's not finished yet, Ruth. I told you they're seeing this as an incredible opportunity to get their kink on. They'll never get a second chance to be hidden from a hall full of people, with eager spectators in front of them and passionate Russian music to get them in the mood. I doubt they'll stop fucking before the concert is over."

He made the okay sign, and the woman smiled, before she licked some come off her lips. The man pulled her dress up until it was just a tiny band pushing up her breasts. She leaned against the balcony railing, and they saw her eyes go wide and then glaze over when the man pushed his monster inside of her. Her tits swung wildly as she pushed her ass back to meet his thrusts. He grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her back, freeing up her hands to grab her tits. Ruth watched on, with her mouth slightly open. She swallowed and said, "She's taking that entire thing inside of her?"

"Yes, Ruth. It's stretching out her pussy, and it's going to make her come so hard. Can you see it on her face? Imagine it's you standing there, with me fucking you from behind while strangers see you getting fucked, plastered in come. You're grabbing your own tits to make yourself feel it more, and you're doing everything you can to show off how much you love it. You want them to see you. You want them to lust for you. If you were standing right up against the railing in front of you, getting fucked, do you think the man on the other side would want to fuck you to? Maybe stretch out your mouth and throat with his huge cock? Can you imagine it?"

Alex looked on with a dry mouth as Tom manipulated Ruth into using her own imagination to fuel her desires. She wasn't deaf either, and she felt her juices trickle down her thighs. In her mind, she was bent over and sandwiched between Tom and the strange man. She imagined her pussy stretched out by that huge cock while Tom drilled her ass and spanked it hard until her cheeks were on fire.

Across the hall, the man clasped his hand over the woman's mouth while she came. Tom pushed his hard cock into Ruth's back and said, "She just came. Did you see that, little girl? He's going to fuck her ass later, and she'll love it. I bet you'd love it too, completely naked on an opera hall balcony, squirming in ecstasy while a fat cock reams out your ass."

Ruth squeaked and collapsed into her seat. Her legs had given out as a small orgasm washed over her. Tom stroked her hair and smiled.

They forgot about the couple for a while when the concert started. The familiar first high note was chased by a single low note. High notes set of a random vibe while low notes set off a chorus of vibes to mimic the impact of the sounds. When the violins and eventually the entire orchestra joined in, the girls were lost in sensation. Tom had definitely tweaked the program, they weren't prepared at all. They were never sure where the next jolt would come from or how fast or strong it would be. All they could do was grab each other's hand and be swept along with the music.

"Girls, look at our friends across the hall."

The woman was pulling her ass cheeks apart, and when the man put his cock against her tight hole, she pushed herself onto his monster. Inch by inch it disappeared further into her bowels. She turned her head towards them, and the look on her face was more than eloquent. This was what she lived for. These moments of depravity for others to see.

Ruth's heart rate skyrocketed as the music also went into a crescendo. She looked Tom in the eye and said, "You said she would... I thought, never... and now..."

She never finished her sentence, the stimulation was too much. Her body arched as she came hard, and she started shaking when a fast part of the concerto relentlessly battered her body with a succession of vibrations that was too quick for her to follow. She couldn't go down, and her moans turned into shrieks, so Tom covered her mouth with his hand and subdued her until the next calm section of music.

Meanwhile, Alex's eyes were blind to anything but the woman. She stared at her ass being split open and at the way her tits were squashed against the seat. Alex wanted to be there and get fucked herself. Her mind was mush. The Orchestra had turned her body into a tight string that vibrated after the lightest touch. She felt it inside, all her excitement had grown into a pulsing hot ball. She needed to come, but the edge seemed too far off. Someone had to push her over. "Tom, please, please do something. I'm so close, but I can't, please..."