Pillar Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What can we do for you, Valerie?"

She ignored his question and said to Alex, "I was wondering about your bracelet, does it have some special meaning?"

Again Alex glanced at Tom for guidance. He opened his mouth, but Valerie forestalled his attempt to speak. "Alex, I'm asking you. You don't have to check with him before you answer. Now, please tell me, is that leather bracelet something he makes you wear?"

Alex took the question in stride and without hesitation she said, "Yes, but it's temporary."

"Temporary? So he can throw you away without guilt when he's done with you? I know your kind, Tom. Arrogant pigs that push women down so they can get off. You disgust me."

Her venomous words were nothing compared to the silent flames of anger smoldering in Tom's eyes. He focused his gaze on the rude woman before him and in calm, measured words he said, "The kind of man you describe exists, but I assure you, I'm not one of them."

"There's only one thing you could be and that's a pig."

Simply saying the word pig seemed to leave a bad aftertaste in Valerie's mouth.

"You clearly have no idea what you're talking about."

"I know exactly what I'm talking about. You take away a woman's freedom and make her believe she likes it. All so you can use her."

Tom got up from his seat and signed to the waitress he'd pay his tab later.

"What, are you running away? Is the big alpha man afraid? Are you concerned that Alex will come to her senses?"

"I don't waste my time on idiots."

Valerie blew up from her chair, and her voice was a shriek that cut through the conversation in the coffee place. "So because I'm a woman who dares to speak her mind out loud, you think I'm an idiot?"

A crack showed in Tom's calm, and he leaned forward, towering over Valerie. "I called you an idiot because you didn't approach me to have a conversation, not even to argue. Your mind was made up and nothing I can say will change the assumptions you made without knowing a single thing about us. I've been polite to you, despite your behavior. Now kindly let Alex and me leave without bothering us any further."

"Oh no, I won't let you off that easily!"

Valerie tried to block Tom on his way out so he took her by the shoulders, lifted her off the floor and put her aside. Her face turned an interesting shade of red while she processed what just happened. Tom made use of the lull in her attention to make his way to the door with Alex in tow.

Valerie unfroze and rushed to block their path again. "We're not done here!"

"I have no obligation to talk to you if I don't want to. Now, please step to the side or I'll repeat what just happened."

She quickly stepped aside and shouted at the man seated on her own table. "Aaron! Pay our tab, we're leaving. Now!"

Alex exploded when they got outside. "What a bitch! She only talked to me to get at you. What does she care about me? She doesn't know shit!"

Tom held up his hand to silence her on their way to the car and nodded towards the door of the coffee shop. "They're coming out. Let's just walk to my car."

They took a left into a small dead end street. Tom was taking his keys from his pocket when his body cramped up, and he fell down, wracked with violent convulsions. A bag was pulled over Alex's head, and her hands were duct taped together. Valerie's voice sounded behind her. "Hurry, Aaron! I'll tape up the guy, you go and get the car."

Tom was dumped and pushed into the trunk after they ushered Alex into the back seat. She couldn't run without leaving Tom behind so she didn't struggle. The drive was short, and she was lead from the car into a room. They took her phone away. She heard them grunting and heaving while they half dragged and half carried Tom's limp body to another unknown room. Alex was left to herself for a while and listened to their faint voices through the walls.

Eventually Valerie collected Alex and guided her to where Tom was. She blinked when her hood was removed. Tom was lying on the floor with his arms tied to a spreader bar that ran beneath his neck. He was wearing a hood and his pants were pulled down to his knees. She could see his cock, throbbing and red. A tight leather band was coiled around the base of it.

Valerie smiled when she looked down at Tom's state. "Look at him now, Alex. Do you think he's still in control? He's pathetic. Just look at his little dick, begging for some attention. Here!"

She ground her foot into his balls and leaned in. Alex heard him moan in pain, but there was more to it than that, she heard desire in that groan.

"See? He's nothing special. Take your own power from him. Fuck him as long as you want, he can't come like that. He'll beg you and lick your feet if you want him to. He'll do anything."

Alex looked down at Tom and her feelings were torn. She wanted to untie him and escape this crazy woman, but part of her imagined what she'd look like riding that bulging cock. How long could she go on fucking without having to stop? How many orgasms? She wanted it, hungered for it. But not like this.

She tore her eyes from the man on the floor and turned back to Valerie to refuse her offer, but her answer died in her mouth when she saw Tom standing behind Valerie with a serious look on his face. Open mouthed she stared back at the man on the floor, wearing Tom's clothes. She cycled back and forth, blindsided.

"Do you want to do it, Alex? You can if you want to."

"What? How did you —"

Tom silenced her with a gesture and walked around her to stand next to Aaron's head. He pulled off the hood and revealed the look of pure lust on the man's face. "Look at him, Alex. Does it excite you to think about what you could do to him, what he wants you to do to him?"

Alex tried to clear her throat and failed. Her panties were damp, and her eyes drifted down to Aaron's cock. She closed her eyes and answered after she took a shaky breath. "Yes."

"Then what are you waiting for? Do your worst."

Alex cast a glance at Valerie and got a thumbs up. It made no sense, but it was enough for her. She went over to Aaron, pulled her panties aside and sunk his cock into her dripping pussy. His body shook beneath her, and he would've come straight away without the leather band. She let out a deep, satisfied sigh and flashed him a feral grin. "I'm good at fucking and if I want to, I can keep going for a long, long time. Right now I'm going to fuck you, and I want to feel your cock get bigger and bigger inside me until you think it'll explode."

"He's not allowed to come inside." Valerie said.

"If you don't mind, I think I'll let him, and I'll have him clean me out afterwards."

Valerie grinned wide and said, "I like you, Alex. But don't spoil him too much, he gets ideas sometimes."

The conversation had exhausted Alex's patience and without warning she hammered her pussy on Aaron's cock. Her first orgasm took the edge off, and she slowed down so she could treat her own pleasure with more care. She ground herself on top of him. Her eyes were closed and her hips moved on their own, leading her to whatever gave her the most pleasure. She unbuttoned her blouse and lingered at each button, seemingly unconscious of the fact. She ignored Aaron's gasps and bucking when she exposed her tits. "You want to touch them don't you? You want to suck them and lick them all over. I know you do."

She sped up her fucking and her tits bounced. Aaron struggled against his bonds, but it was futile. Alex laughed and lifted her pussy off his cock before she slammed it all the way back down. She did it again and again, and every time she jerked him off until his cock pulsed with the need to come before sinking his throbbing shaft in her slit. Valerie untied Aaron after a while and with a brief command she prevented him from grabbing Alex's tits.

Tom pushed Alex forward and down and said, "Let him play with your beautiful tits, he'll do a good job. Meanwhile, I'll show you who you obey."

He had lubed up his cock beforehand and pushed it into her ass, with her shoulders still firmly held down. "I'm going to fuck your ass, Alex. I'll do it while your pussy's stuffed with a wimp's cock. And you'll come for me."

Alex could only grunt and moan at the assault on her body. Tom released her shoulders and Aaron lavished her tits and nipples with almost desperate attention. His touch was full of devotion, and his hips pumped his cock wildly into her pussy. She could feel every inch of both cocks stretch her out and fill her. She exploded into a massive orgasm and screamed at the top of her lungs. Valerie cut the band around Aaron's cock, and his bellow joined Alex's climactic wail. He shot her pussy full of his come and kept coming till long after his last spurt had left his cock.

Meanwhile Tom fucked her ass. His hips slapped against her cheeks and forced her clit against Aaron's body. Suddenly Tom pulled out and dragged Alex over Aaron's body. She left a trail of come behind and settled her slick pussy over his mouth. Their combined fluids ran down into his willing throat. Tom whispered into her ear, "Look at him, he's glowing because he gets to eat out your pussy. Go on, I know you want to come more. Ride his face, slick it with his own stuff. Smother him with your pussy."

She looked down and saw the rapture on Aaron's face as he licked her. Being adored and being placed in a position of power overwhelmed her. She could feel another orgasm closing in so she grabbed two handfuls of Aaron's hair and mashed his face into her crotch. "Lick my clit, you idiot. I'm close. Come on, put more effort into it."

She kept urging him on and was distracted when Tom took hold of her head and held her face inches from his cock. His eyes were hard and serious when he said, "You made him clean up after himself, I'll do the same to you."

Tom forced her mouth down on his cock until her nose was mashed against his pelvis. He fucked her face and pulled her forward to meet his thrusts. Alex was confused and hot. She didn't know which conflicting emotion to pay attention to. She matched Tom's intensity on Aaron's face and came again, moaning around Tom's hard shaft.

"You made him eat out his own come, I'll have you swallow mine."

He came with the tip of his cock just past her lips, and jet after jet of come sprayed her tongue. She tried to swallow it all, but some dripped down onto her heaving breasts. Tom released her hair, and Alex fell to the side, exhausted. She was a mess and Aaron wasn't any better.

But Valerie wasn't finished. "Aaron, she spilled something on her tits. Clean up your face and then make sure her tits are sparkly clean. If you do a good job, I'll have some fun with you tonight."

Wide-eyed, Alex stared at Aaron while he obeyed. When he finished, she looked at Valerie with wonder in her eyes. "You can make him do that?"

Tom laughed at her astonishment and said, "She can make him do a lot more. Alex, Valerie is a Domme and Aaron is her submissive. She sometimes does things like this with Aaron. But it takes a lot out of her to keep him in hand and happy, you've seen how he gets. I contacted her because in my opinion you're what's called a switch, you can go both ways. I wanted to test that suspicion, and I don't think I was proven wrong, given how you were with Aaron and how you've been with me in the past. You may even prefer the Dominant side."

His voice hardened as he went on. "If you hit it off with Valerie and Aaron, then they can make a Domme out of you. But let me be clear about this. This is not an opportunity to fuel your addiction, you'll need to master yourself to do it correctly. Valerie wouldn't let you anywhere near Aaron on your own as things stand now. That kind of trust will take a long time to earn."

Alex felt unsure of how to answer, so much had happened in such a short time. "Why?"

He crouched beside her and stroked her curls to give her a familiar feeling to latch on to. "You've worked so hard this summer, and I'm proud of you for that. But I'm also worried. What will happen when you leave my place to live on your own again? I think you need to keep facing your self-control issues until discipline comes naturally."

Alex took in his words and saw the care in his eyes. She looked at Valerie and Aaron, saw her pet his hair. Tom did that to her sometimes, and she could see that Aaron felt the same as her about being petted. One simple gesture showed her how much they loved each other. It was something she wanted for herself. She hadn't realized how deep that longing went and how little Tom could offer her in that regard. He had Ruth to think of, and she understood now that she could never be her to Tom. Tears came to her eyes, and she nodded.

He smiled and hugged her before he pulled her to her feet. "Come, get off your ass. I have a present for you."

He led her to a large box on the kitchen table. "I was hoping you'd understand, and I prepared something for when you did. Go ahead, open it."

There was a full set of leathers in the box. It was colored the same dark maple red as her collar. She tried to imagine what it would look like set off against her pale skin. "This is for me?"

"Yes, you'll look great in it. I bet that if you slipped it on right now, Aaron over there would be on his knees crawling on the floor and begging to lick your boots."

She glanced over at Aaron and was surprised to see his eyes wide open. "It's too much, Tom."

"No returns, it's been custom made to fit you. You'll have to accept it."

Her fingertips brushed the cool leather. She couldn't keep her eyes from drinking in the vibrant red. It was as if fresh blood flowed just beneath the shiny surface. "Thank you, Tom."

"I'm only giving you what you deserve, Alex. Nothing more and nothing less."

11

Tom entered the living room with a stack of small boxes in his hands, and when Ruth realized what they were, a blast of pure joy shot through her. She fell to the ground and pressed her forehead to the ground. Her own actions amazed her, but she accepted them because there could only be one reason why he was holding her collar. He wanted to grant it to her.

Her insides clenched in anticipation, and she shook with excitement. She hadn't fully realized until now just how important this was for her. A collar was a solid piece of proof, a constant reminder of who she was. It would bind not only her physical appearance, but also her thoughts to him. Every time she felt it, she'd think of him. Every time she realized someone noticed it, she'd think of him. Just a glimpse or a glimmer would make her think of him.

She didn't look up, afraid to show him the raw exaltation on her face. If he knew how much she needed this, he might refuse her because he thought she was too needy.

"Ruth, I see you've recognized what I have here. I took your collar out of storage this morning because I want to give it to you. Never consider it as your own. The collar is mine and by accepting it you formally acknowledge that you are mine as well. Little girl, do you accept your collar?"

Never in her life had she felt like this. Nothing she had ever achieved could touch this. Getting promoted was nothing compared to this. Here was a man promising to take her life in his hands. A man she respected and loved. A man who she knew would make her better than she ever could manage on her own. There was no question, not a trace of conflict in her mind when she rose up from the floor. "Yes Sir. There's nothing I want more than to be yours. I can't even say how happy it makes me that you consider me to be acceptable. I'm so happy I could burst. I've never felt like this before."

He ran his finger along her jaw with a dreamy look in his eyes. She wasn't the only one experiencing a dream come true. "I've had every piece engraved with my initials, so you remember who it is you belong to."

This new revelation sent a confusing barrage of feelings through her body. A deepened sense of ownership for one, that was the most important one. But also raw sexual excitement. The very idea of being his was enough to swamp her panties. Her heart rate went wild, and she couldn't calm her breathing. Her body was a mess, and she had no control over it anymore.

"I'm happy that you're so eager to accept, but before we celebrate there's one more little question I'd like to ask you."

"Anything, Sir. Ask anything at all."

Tom looked down at her glowing face and at the love and loyalty he saw in it. Her expression hid nothing, she was an open book. Emotions flitted across her face one after the other. It only strengthened his resolve to ask her this one question that would blow her away. He just knew she'd accept. Still, it made him nervous, how could it not? He took a deep breath and looking down into her adoring eyes he said, "Ruth, will you marry me?"

Her face was priceless. Her eyes widened and her mouth opened and closed like a fish on dry land. The collar had already messed her up so much that even the brief question he posed was too much for her. Ownership was one thing, it happened often enough. But marriage was something some considered incompatible with ownership. Marriage implies equality.

This wasn't a whim. Nothing was ever a whim when it concerned something important. Offering her marriage conveyed a clear message: he wanted her forever, and he considered her equal in the relationship. She had no words. Her mind was in turmoil, and her thoughts died and rose at a frightening pace. She had dreamed of that collar so many times. It would bind them together as one. But she'd never thought about marriage before, it just seemed foreign and far away from what they did. But now it was on the table, what did she want?

No use in thinking about it. What was there to worry about? She loved this man, loved what he did to her and what he made her do. What more could be desired in a marriage? She bowed down and with her forehead pressed against the floor she answered. It had to be this way for her, she was desperate to show her gratitude in any way she could.

"Sir, it would be an honor for me to be your wife. I couldn't think of anything I want more. You ask me if I want to be yours and I want to. I don't know if you realize how much. But I can never keep up with you, Sir. I thought I'd never been as happy before, and that lasted until you asked me if I would marry you. Please Sir, take me as your wife. Take me as your property to do with as you wish. You've given me tears of joy before, but I'm so happy right now that my eyes are dry."

Tom's smile felt like it was there to stay for a long time. He'd expected a yes with maybe some crying and hugging, but this was beyond any expectation. Seeing the woman he loved prostrated before him, shaking because her body was struggling with the joy he caused her, it was the best moment in his life. If there ever was a perfect moment, this was it.

He didn't stretch the moment, there was no need. It would be imprinted into both of them for the rest of their lives. He wanted to see her face and touch her. He needed to release this restless energy inside of him, but he had to contain himself just a little longer. "Ruth, please stand up so I can see your face."

She obeyed and the radiant smile on her face severely taxed his self-restraint. "I was planning on a nice speech, but I don't think I'll make it. Not with the way you're looking at me. So I'll hurry."

He took a small jewelry box out of his pocket and opened it to reveal a simple platinum band. "Ruth Lorreyn, will you marry me?"

Her throat locked up, and she couldn't speak. She grabbed his hand with both of hers and pulled it down to her chest. Feeling his hand against her body calmed her down a little. She squeezed his fingers hard and closed her eyes so she could collect herself. Finally, she breathed out and met his eyes.