Plain Jane Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan stared as Jane slipped out of her panties. The sight of Jane's bald flower caused her to quiver as an orgasm swept through her. With a shaking hand, she reached out to take the offered panties and said breathlessly, "Thank you." Holding them to her face, she inhaled Jane's heady aroma and moaned. Lowering them, she smiled and kissed Jane quickly, grabbed her makeup kit, and hurried out. She had a lot to do before five.

Jane watched as Susan tried to fake the pleasure at having her panties. Once Susan was gone, she looked at the dress and smiled. "Tonight, I am going to really get you Susan." They had been playing games on who could shock the other. Alas, until now, Susan had always won. But Jane had a plan, pulling out a pair of pantyhose she pulled them on against her bare sex. Then instead of putting a bra on, she slipped the dress on if she was not careful she would show a bit of nipple. Finally, she added the necklace and anklet. Looking at herself in the mirror, Jane saw how beautiful she really was and smiled. "Susan, you really outdid yourself this time."

Susan hurried home; she had much to do and very little time to do it in. First and foremost was to call Abigail and cancel their date. As she dialed the phone, she held Jane's panties against her nose and inhaled her musk. Jane was right she loved her scent. Lowering it to talk she said as the other woman answered the phone, "Abby, forget about tonight, for that matter forget about the job too." She paused as the other woman talked and inhaled again from Jane's damp panties. "Yes you heard me, I quit." She said hanging up the phone and cutting the other woman off mid-sentence. That done she hurried to her bedroom to get ready all the while caressing her face with Jane's panties as if to transfer her scent on to her own face.

It was a few minutes after five when Jane pulled up outside Susan's townhouse. She thought that perhaps she should not have had that highball on an empty stomach after all. Making a mental note to herself she decided she would stick to the non-spiked punch and eat lots of finger sandwiches. When Susan came out and hurried to the car Jane smiled. Susan was wearing a slinky green dress with an onyx necklace and platform open toed sandals. She carried a black clutch purse and sat down flashing her bare thigh. "Ready to knock them dead girlfriend?" she asked smiling at Susan.

Susan smiled happy in the knowledge that Jane was on top of everything else, her girlfriend, "I sure am girlfriend." She opened her purse and pulled out a lifelike dong with Jane's panties caught on the tip, "I even brought a friend along just in case."

Jane smiled, she was not going to let Susan one up her. Raising her dress, she exposed her lips pressed up tightly against the pantyhose, "Well, since you have my panties, I am not wearing any." She traced a red fingernail across her nylon-encased flower and shuddered at how good it felt.

Reaching the office, the pair walked together into the building. Susan looked around and noticed a seedy looking bar with what looked like thirty motorcycles parked out front. Gesturing with her head she said, "Nice neighborhood you picked for your business."

Jane looked where Susan had tilted her head towards, "Oh, you mean the Bruisers." She smiled, "Don't let the name fool you. When my car broke down, they came over and fixed it for me. A nice bunch of boys." She led Susan on into the lab; since they were early, she decided to give Susan a quick tour ending with her office. They ended outside Jane's office where she stopped, her hand on the door and said, "How would you feel about a little drink before the party?"

Susan licked her lips, "I know what I would like to drink..." Her body had been in a constant state of arousal since this morning and the knowledge that Jane was not wearing panties only made it worse. If she did not get some satisfaction soon, she felt she would burst and go on a sexual rampage.

Jane giggled and opened the door to her office. Instead of it being dark, the lights were on and her lab assistant Jeremy was sitting at her desk typing away at her computer. "Jeremy, what are you doing?" She asked shocked.

Jeremy looked up, his face taking on the look of a child caught with his hand in the cookie jar. "Nothing Dr. Brown," he stuttered, "I was just working on a report."

By the time he gathered his wits and tried to close the file, Jane was beside him looking down at the computer. Jane felt a flash of anger; her assistant had hacked into her files and from the looks of things was copying them onto a jump drive. "Stand up," She said angrily to him. When he stood she said, "I want to know what you were doing."

Jeremy looked at Jane and said, "We were copying your files."

Jane looked at Susan and then back at Jeremy, "We? I think you should go sit over there," she gestured to one of the chairs in front of her desk, "And tell me everything."

Jeremy meekly walked over to the chair and sat down with his hands in his lap. "We, everyone, are tired of making small potatoes while you get rich."

"What do you mean everyone, everyone here at the lab?"

"Everyone except Kimberly, she's too devoted to you to think about striking it rich."

Jane moved around to the front of the desk and leaned against it thinking. She felt betrayed and yet a sense of excitement filled her. Jeremy's confession led her to believe the compound she had injected herself last night worked. If her tests were right, he was putty in her hands. "Tell me who came up with this idea?"

"Cherry"

Jane looked at Susan, "She's the secretary here and backstabbing slut if I ever met one. She is one of those women that would fuck her way to the top, given half a chance." Looking back down at Jeremy, she decided to see how far she could push him, "Jeremy, look at me." As his eyes traveled up her body she added, "Don't you think I look hot?"

Jeremy gulped and nodded, he wiggled in his seat freeing his erection from his boxers. "Yes,"

Jane looked at Susan and winked, "Look at my shoes, you love high heels." She slid up onto her desk; her legs crossed and waved a foot back and forth. His reaction was comical. His head followed the movement of the shoe as it waved back and forth. Wiggling her toes Jane managed to let it fall off her foot and fall to the ground. "Would you pick that up for me Jeremy?"

"Of course," In a flash Jeremy was on the floor and holding the shoe. He looked up at Jane and offered to replace it on her foot.

Instead of letting him put it back on Jane said, "Go ahead, take a sniff of it, you know you need to." She smiled as he stuck the shoe against his face and started sniffing it. "Look at my toes Jeremy; you love the shiny red polish on them." Though he had the shoe against his nose, Jeremy's eyes were locked onto her toes. "It seems you have a fetish for women's feet and shoes," she said. Jane looked at Susan catching her with her hand under her dress. "No not a fetish, you are obsessed, addicted to women's shoes and feet. You can put my shoe back on my foot now."

Jeremy pulled the shoe from his face. Bending over with trembling fingers, he caressed Jane's foot before slipping the shoe back on. Even though the shoe was in place, he remained staring at it. Finally, he bent down and kissed the tip.

"Why don't you go worship Susan's shoes and feet while I think," Jane said looking down at him. She watched as Jeremy looked around and saw Susan's feet. He crawled over and started kissing and licking at her toes sticking out. Jane looked up at Susan and saw a look of indifference on her face. It was as if a dog was licking her feet instead of a person. Sitting down behind her desk, she sighed. Looking at Susan she said, "What am I going to do now?" She looked at Jeremy and added, "That's enough. Why don't you just sit in the corner and jack off while thinking about shoes and feet."

Susan looked on in disgust as the man went over to the corner, unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard cock. She hurried over to Jane and stood behind her massaging her shoulders. "There is only one thing to do Mistress. Get rid of all them and stay home with me all the time." She bent over and kissed Jane's neck several times.

Jane giggled, "That tickles." She looked up at Susan and nodded, "Your right, shutdown the lab and work out of my, I mean our home." Standing she hugged Susan tightly, "Thank you; you are the perfect companion for me." Before Susan could reply, she went over to Jeremy and looked down at him. "Put that cock away right now." As he hurried to comply she crouched down, "You need to find a job to feed your addiction, say a woman's shoe store." She paused and then added softly, "Just think about all the shoes you can smell and feet to worship."

Jane thought to herself, 'That would get rid of him; however, she had to take it further.' "Will you do something for me Jeremy? Would you go to your office now, write a letter of resignation and then forget what the lab worked on." As he stood nodding, she added, "The faster you write it, the faster you can fulfill your life's dream...worshiping women's feet."

Jeremy all but ran out of the office. As the door closed behind him, Jane turned to Susan and smiled. "At least I know my male attractant worked." Susan looked at her confused so she added, "Don't worry about it, it's not important." Walking over to the desk, she pulled out an unopened bottle of Wild Turkey, "I don't know about you but I need a drink. Would you go grab a couple glasses and ice?"

Since Jane had all of her files mirrored on her home computer, spent the time that Susan was away reformatting both Jeremy's jump drive, each computer in the system and finally the server. When she was finished, there was nothing left on any of the computers in the building. The only other thing she had to destroy was any paper notes that people kept. She was just finishing when Susan returned smiling with two glasses filled with ice.

Jane took one of the glasses and looked at it, "These aren't the plastic cups I got for the party tonight." She looked up confused at Susan, "Where did you get these from?"

Susan smiled, "I went over to the bar and asked nicely." Her smile slid off and she dropped her voice after looking around. "They were not very friendly until I explained that I belonged to you. After that, they were as friendly as pups. I promised we would stop by on our way home." She looked at Jane giggling, before adding, "Could we?"

Jane could not imagine what Susan really said to Ray, the bartender, out of the two glasses and ice. They would have to stop on their way out at least to return the glasses. That would also give her a chance to hear what fish tale Susan told them. "Of course, that's a wonderful idea Susan!" She opened the bottle and poured them both a glass. "Bottoms up," she said tapping her glass against Susan's before taking a sip. She watched in horror as Susan drained the glass, "What on earth are you doing?"

Susan gasped a few times and said in a hoarse voice, "You said bottoms up." Puffing her cheeks out a few times and rolling her eyes around, she then smiled, "Whoo whee, that's got a bigger kick then a Missouri mule." She reached for the bottle and said, "May I?"

Jane nodded, "Yes but only sips. I don't want to have to carry you into the car tonight." She thought it was funny that Susan's backwoods accent she tried so hard to hide came out. "This is almost as strong as that moonshine you brought back one Christmas."

Susan smiled, "Yes, daddy always has the touch when it comes to brewing up some powerful shine." She looked at Jane and added, "You're falling behind. You need to catch up and then we can sit and talk about how to teach the rest of them scallywags a lesson."

Jane sipped her drink again. The flavor of black liquorish washed over her pallet. "Say, that's not half bad," she said taking another big drink. Taking the bottle, she topped off both hers and Susan's drinks. "No getting drunk for us tonight." She said screwing the lid on tightly and putting the bottle off to the side. "While we're setting up for the party, let's see what ideas we can come up with to deal with my staff."

The only thing that they decided on was that Cherry needed special treatment. Susan summed up Jane's feelings when she said, "We need to fuck her over good," as they were laying out the food. She stopped Jane as they were laying out the napkins, "How about giving Kimberly a job?"

Jane looked at her as if she had lost her mind, "I said I was closing this business for good."

"I know that, but I know you will be back to creating just as fast as you can in your basement." Susan giggled. "All you need are some of those spark generator thingies and lots of glassware." She hunched over with one arm lower than the other, "Yes master... I found a brain for you. It was from someone named Abby Normal." As Jane laughed, Susan stood also and said, "Seriously Jane, you could hire Kimberly as your lab assistant and frankly, given the size of your house I could use some help."

"I want to give her a chance to finish her dissertation first. Then if she wants to work for me, I will give her a job." Jane said giving in. They would have talked more however, people started showing up. By the time everyone had come, Jane had a plan. She stood up on a chair in the middle of the conference room and said, "May I have your attention please?" For once, everyone turned and looked at her on the first try. "Thank you all for coming tonight. We had a great year and I would like to give each and every one of you your Christmas bonuses individually tonight. But between now and then, have a great time!" As the mood improved, people started laughing and joking. Jane with Susan's help got down off her chair. "Who first?" she asked looking around.

"How about that one," Susan said quietly and nodded her head towards one of the guests.

Jane was about to go over and collar him when Kimberly came up and said, "Have you anything for sinus headaches Dr. Brown?"

"Of course Kimberly," Jane replied. She led the way into her office and after digging through a drawer found the pills. She watched as Kimberly took them and stood nervously looking around. "Have a seat; I wanted to talk to you for a few minutes." As Susan and Kimberly both sat down Jane added, "Kimberly, having you here for the last three months has been like a breath of fresh air. You are the most brilliant scientist I have ever worked with and I know you will go far." Jane opened her ledger and wrote out a check and handed it to Kimberly, "So with that in mind, I would like to give you this to help you finish school."

Kimberly looked at the check, "Thank you, but I would rather stay here with you Dr. Brown." She set the check on Jane's desk and added, "I learned more from you in three months then I did the whole time in school."

Susan leaned forward and snagged the check, "You're turning down a cool million?" she said looking at the younger woman. "What about school? You need to finish your classes and write your dissertation."

Kimberly looked at Susan and said quietly, "I am done with my classes and I can write my dissertation in the evenings." She turned back to Jane and added, "Please Dr. Brown, let me stay."

Jane caught sight of Susan's smirk. Looking at Kimberly she said, "I didn't want to say anything, but I am dissolving the company on the first. I'm sorry Kimberly."

Kimberly looked as if someone had just shot her pet cat. "Oh," She looked down as she stood up, "I understand Dr. Brown."

Susan caught her arm and asked, "Don't you want the check?"

Shaking her head Kimberly said, "No, that's ok," And walked out of the office.

Susan looked at the check and then at Jane as she stood up, "I'll go talk to her, she'll be fine." She laid the check in front of Jane who was still looking at the door. "Come on Jane, snap out of it." She added. "You know you will have to hire her in the end." She smiled sweetly and pulled Jane to a standing position. Linking her arm through Jane's, she added, "Time to give the rest of them their rewards."

Jane smiled, "Yes your right." As they exited the door and walked down to the conference room, she watched Susan head over to Kimberly and sit next to her. Instead of dwelling on Kimberly, Jane headed over to Robert. She snagged his date and said, "I just love your shoes." The raven-haired woman was wearing a pair of pumps with five-inch gold heels.

Jane added as the woman turned and looked at her, "It is refreshing to see a woman who has a heel fetish and is proud of it." Glancing across the room, she caught sight of Jeremy staring at her feet and smiled. "See that man over there," she said nodding towards Jeremy. "Now there is a man who shares your fetish for high heels."

The woman's head zeroed in on Jeremy and a smile crossed her features, "Good, fresh meat." She licked her lips, strode over to him, took his hand not speaking, and led him out of the room.

Doctor Robert Downey, who had been getting punch for his date, came back to find Jane standing in her place. "Where did Carla go?" he asked looking around.

Jane looked at him and smiled, "She had shoe issues and is off dealing with them." She took the punch out of his hand and took a sip. "While you're waiting, why don't we go to my office and discuss your bonus?" As she turned to lead him out of the room, she caught sight of Susan looking at her and Robert while making brushing motions with one hand over the finger of the other. Though Jane had no clue, she was gratified to see Kimberly giggling.

Kimberly got up and hurried over. She pulled Jane back away from Robert and whispered, "Look at his fingernails." Before Jane could reply, she went over to the punch bowl to get two cups of punch for her and Susan.

"Sorry Robert," Jane said catching up to him outside her office. Ushering him in she followed and closed the door behind her. "Have a seat Robert," Jane said taking the other chair. She looked at him and realized that Kimberly was right he was wearing clear polish. "How long have we been together now?" she asked.

Robert looked at her calmly and composed, "Let's see, five years now I guess. That is if you include the time when I was an intern for you."

Jane nodded, "And what a brash your man you were. Why didn't you come tell me Bob?" She leaned forward and took his hand in hers, "You have been with me from the start. How could you betray me, you of all people?"

Robert looked down and said softly, "Cherry caught me in the changing room and blackmailed me into keeping quiet." He looked up at Jane with tears in his eyes, "I had to go along; if she went public I would never be able to work again." He wiped a tear and added, "I guess it doesn't matter now that I'm sorry Jane."

Jane looked down at Robert's hand and thought. She felt sorry for him, if it had been her, she probably would have done the same thing. "Why don't you go all the way and make the change?" She said looking up into his eyes. "You know you want to and I can help you."

Robert looked up at Jane with hope in his eyes, "You can? Really?"

Jane smiled, "Of course I can." She stood still holding his hand and led him down to her lab. Once they were in there and the door closed, she went over to a cabinet and pulled out twenty-four vials, each one hand labeled B-36. Jane giggled, she could never find a man willing to undergo hormone replacement therapy on the cellular level and Robert was the perfect test subject for it. By the time he finished all the injections, he should be a woman in all ways except genitalia. Of course, he would be sterile, but that is a small price to pay for science.

Handing them to him along with a handful of syringes Jane said, "I want you to inject yourself with a vial in each breast once a day for the next twelve days." As he put the vials in his coat pockets she added, "They will make you the woman you dream of. And then you can follow your lifelong dream."