Plain Jane Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have had enough fun for one night," she said. "If you two over sexed and under nourished girls want more, I suggest you get into a sixty-nine position and lick each other until you both pass out from pleasure."

Kimberly looked at Susan and smiled, "I have just the thing," she whispered and kissed Susan quickly. Getting off the bed she opened one of the bags and then the other before finally finding what she was looking for. She held up two sets of wrist to ankle cuffs and lay down on the floor. Attaching one set to her ankles and the other set to her wrists she smiled up at Susan.

Susan did not need an engraved invitation to see what Kimberly hand in mind. She quickly got down on the floor and attached her ankles to Kimberly's wrists and then her wrists to Kimberly's ankles. Lowering herself down onto Kimberly's mouth, she started licking at her sister in bondage's short black fur.

Jane sat up and watched as the pair self-bound themselves in a sixty-nine position. Though she was dead tired, the sight of them licking each other while shackled together excited her. Rubbing her own sex Jane said loud enough to be heard, "Of course you know," she paused and giggled before continuing, "You are not allowed to orgasm until I say so." Standing Jane says, "I think I need a shower, and some time with Susan's toy." She went over to Susan's purse, opened it and removed her vibrating dildo before heading to the bathroom.