Plain Jane Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert looked at her, "Dream?"

"You and I used to talk about it all the time Bobby. You're wanting to head to California and star in transsexual adult films." Jane added. She smiled and took his arm in hers, "I want a signed copy of your first film."

"Yes..."

She led him out to the lobby and added; "Now you hurry home and start your change." As he turned to leave she added, "Oh and Bobby, will you forget everything you did here please?"

Robert nodded and looking around confused for a moment, hurried to his car.

As he drove away, Jane smiled to herself, "Two down, and two to go."

Walking back, she noticed that Kimberly and Susan seemed to be missing. She also noticed John, the other assistant slow dancing with Cherry while his wife looked on frowning. Walking over to the woman she said, "You know, if that were my husband dirty dancing with that slut, I would go over and slap him silly. That boy needs to be taught his place."

To her surprise, the woman pulled John away and slapped him several times. By the time Jane got over to them, John was just getting ready to slap her back and Cherry, true to form had vanished. "John, don't you dare hit her!" Jane said sternly. As he lowered, his hand and mumbled sorry. She continued, "I know why you act like this John, you're a masochist at heart. You like being bad so you can be punished." She looked from one to the other and added, "Let's go to my office and see if we can sort this out."

When they had sat down across the desk from her Jane looked at the pair. She had an idea that her scent was affecting the woman also and wanted to test it out. "Mary isn't it?" the woman nodded and she continued, "Mary, we both know John likes pain and you like giving it to him. So, why don't you just take him home and treat him like the baby he is?" As the woman nodded and stood with a gleam in her eye, Jane stopped her. "Here," she wrote out a check very fast, "Two hundred and Fifty thousand to start John's diaper training." As she handed the check to Mary she looked at John, "You're fired, and I want you to forget everything about working here."

Susan entered just as Mary was leading John out by his ear. She came up and sat down and smiled, "Well that is an interesting change in positions for those two."

Jane watched them for a moment and then turned to Susan, "Where did you go?"

"I was talking to Kimberly." Susan looked down and said, "May I speak freely?"

Jane got up and hurried around the desk to sit beside her and take her hand, "Susan, I want you always to speak your mind to me." She felt tears well up as she added, "You're all I have."

Susan looked up and saw Jane's tears. She wiped them off and said, "It took me eight years to get what I longed for since you and I first met." She paused before adding, "Kimberly loves you, don't make her suffer for eight years without you like I did mistress."

Jane got a sick feeling in her stomach, perhaps Susan was not kidding all this time. Perhaps she was serious and affected by her scent. That meant, everything Jane had said, became Susan's reality. "When you say mistress, are you making a joke?" she asked slowly. Even before Susan replied, her look of shock was answer enough.

"I would never joke about that Jane. You are my perfect companion, my mistress and love, while I am your personal maid and dresser." Susan smiled and added, "I already tendered my resignation so I can take over cleaning your house starting tonight when we get home." Giggling she added, "I talked it over with Kimberly, she is perfect for helping me when you not need her in the lab."

"Where, where is Kimberly now?"

"Now that her nose has cleared up, she is getting to know you better," Susan answered. She stood and pulled Jane to her feet. She led her over to Jane's personal bathroom, pulled the door open, and said, "See?"

Jane looked in and saw Kimberly lying on the floor. With one hand, she was holding those damn panties of Jane's against her face while the other hand plunged Susan's dildo in and out of her sopping wet flower with a loud squishing sound. Not speaking Jane closed the door and closed her eyes as she leaned against it. "I'll deal with her later, after I have had time to think. But first let's deal with sweet Cherry."

Susan giggled and nodded "This will be fun."

Jane went out of the office in search of Cherry while Susan stayed behind. Once she was out of the office, she pondered how to get herself out of the mess she got into. She should have known something was up when Susan lay on the floor of her bathroom masturbating. But no, she thought her friend was trying to get her goat. Instead, she played along, trying to push Susan further until her friend would stop the joke. "Well Jane, it looks like the jokes on you," she said softly.

Jane found Cherry standing in the conference room looking out the window. "Oh, Cherry," she said gaily. "There you are. I wanted to save you for last to give you your bonus." As she wrapped her arm around the other woman's shoulder, she added. "You know; you deserve something special for all you have done around here. Much more than the million I gave Kimberly." She dropped her arm down to Cherry's waist and added, "What is this dress made out of?"

Cherry smiled and slid closer to Jane, "It's lycra." She had her boss where she wanted her. If that bitch Kimberly got a million dollars, she, who really ran the office, would make much more. "Do you like it?"

Reaching her office Jane smiled, "I do, I bet it makes you all wet just wearing it." She smiled as a flush crossed Cherry's face. "Come on in to my office." She said and opened the door. She slid her arm up and down Cherry's waist as they crossed over to one of the chairs. When she caught Cherry looked over at Susan standing by the washroom door, she said, "Don't worry about Susan. For that matter, don't worry about any little thing."

Cherry sat down in the offered chair. Her hands keep sliding across her body to reach her screaming sex and nipple. However, she would stop them and pull them off to the side only to find them returning. In a breathless voice she said, "My bonus?" She wanted to get the check so she could run to the bathroom and masturbate. The dress felt like a thousand fingers caressing her body.

Jane smiled, "Don't stop on our account, we're all women here. Go ahead and masturbate. You know you want to." She leaned forward and added, "In fact, the thought of an audience makes it more erotic." She grinned as Cherry's hand plunged under her dress. Her moans grew as she slid lower in the chair. Turning Jane walked over to Susan and said quietly, "Stripper or slut?"

Susan giggled, "We do owe the boys at the bar something in return for the glasses. Why not both?"

Jane turned and watched Cherry work herself with restless abandon. "Damn it is hot watching a woman masturbate. I thought it was just me watching you before." Once the words were out, she gasped and looked at Susan. Her friend, who up until now had been watching dispassionately, was staring, her hands caressing her own body. Thinking fast she said, "Why don't you go keep Kimberly company?" She opened the door to her restroom and pushed Susan in. Closing the door, she turned back to Cherry who was still masturbating and groping her breasts.

Jane paused a moment before going over and sitting down next to Cherry. "I believe a hot slut like yourself is wasted working here dear." When the woman looked at her she continued, "I mean, I know how much you love to have all three of your holes filled with a big thick cock." She grinned and leaned forward, "You love three men taking you all at once, drinking their cum with your body and then feeling it run down your legs as you walk." Leaning back, she smiled as Cherry's already frantic masturbation took on a higher note of urgency. She looked over Cherry's bleached blond hair and giggled, "How smart are you Cherry?"

One hundred," Cherry panted, "And twenty seven."

"Will you do something for me? Will you count down from one hundred twenty seven and every number you lose you become a bit dumber? Will you do that for me Cherry?" Jane asked. She listened as Cherry's countdown slowly reached seventy-two before tapering off. Smiling she watched the woman who instigated the plot to ruin her business become a blond bimbo slut. When she had not spoken a number for a while Jane said, "Bunny... that's your new name, your professional name."

Bunny smiled happily, as she kept pleasuring herself. "Bunny," she purred. She frowned and said, "Bunny wants to fuck, fuck like a bunny."

"Just stay right here and I will introduce you to some men who would love to fuck Bunny." Jane said standing. She went out into the conference room and grabbed Cherry's purse. Coming back, she sat at her desk and fed her shredder everything in Cherry's wallet. Leaving it in the purse empty, she opened her bottom desk drawer, pulled out a small lock box, and opened it. Inside the lock box, Jane kept her petty cash, somewhere just over two thousand dollars. Grabbing it all she stuffed it into the purse. Replacing the cashbox, she stood and gathered up Bunny and the purse, "Time to go Bunny." The only things she left was the money, makeup and keys. She led Bunny out of the office and across the street. She noticed the thirty motorcycles had grown to well over fifty.

Reaching the curb in front of the bar, Jane tossed Cherry's keys into the sewer before entering the bar with her in tow. She led Bunny over to the bar and sat her down as she said, "Hi Jake." She turned and walked around saying hi and hugging various members of the gang that she knew and generally mingled. After about ten minutes she made it back over by Bunny and said to the bartender, "Jake would you be a dear and turn down the jukebox for a minute for me please."

Jake, who would have done anything for Dr. Brown smiled and said, "Sure thing Doc." He went off to the side and turned a knob. The blaring jukebox muted to a whisper. Angry yells came from the crowd and he replied loudly, "Doc Brown asked to have it turned down. If you don't like it, then get the hell out."

The growls from the crowd died down. Jane could not understand it. From day one when her car had broken down it was as if the gang had adopted her as their collective mother. She got up on a chair and said, "Don't worry boys, the music will be back up in a minute. I just wanted to give you all your Christmas present." She surveyed the expectant faces and smiled. First, I wanted to say, "I love you all, you have done nothing but shown kindness to me and made me feel welcome here." She looked around and smiled.

Jane gestured to Bunny, "This is an old friend of mine, Bunny. Her lifelong dream has been to hook up with a bunch of men who will fuck her brains out. Please," She looked at them for a moment until the laughter died down. "Please, will you do me a big favor? Keep her as your pet, fuck her brains out and let a slut's dream come true?"

As if on cue Bunny yelled, "Bunny wants to fuck!"

Rolling her eyes, Jane asked, "See what I mean?" She got off her chair and looked at the leader of the gang. Though he looked like a hells angel gone bad, he was a sweetheart. Going up to him and looking into his eyes she said, "Bruce, will you and your boys keep Bunny for me?"

He scratched his beard and looked at Bunny who was fingering herself. "Yes Doctor Brown." He leaned down and added quietly, "But isn't that Cherry who works for you?"

Jane looked up at him in shock. "Yes," she said quietly. "I caught her trying to steal my work and sell it as her own. She has had a little attitude adjustment."

Bruce looked at her and nodded, "Ok Doc, I understand. We will take her with us when we leave town and see if someone else will take her when we tire of her." He smiled and added, "I just wanted you to know you had not put a fast one over on me." He sniffed loudly and added, "Damn cold." Covering his mouth, he said quickly, "please excuse my language."

Patting his arm, she smiled and added, "That's ok Bruce." She handed him Cherry's purse, "There's a couple grand in there, buy the boys a round on me ok?" She patted his arm and said, "Merry Christmas Bruce." Reaching up she kissed his cheek and left with a smile on her face.

Reaching her office, Jane sat down at her desk and poured herself a big glass of Wild Turkey. She leaned back sipping it and relaxing. After about fifteen minutes, she realized there was something she forgot. Her eyes got large as she remembered Susan and Kimberly. "Oh shit..." She said standing and rushing to the bathroom. Visions of the pair watching each other masturbate until their arms fell off filled her mind as she threw open the door.

Susan looked up from where she and Kimberly were sitting against one of the walls talking and said, "Can we come out now?"

Jane nodded her head numbly and stepped back as the pair walked out. She noticed the panties and dildo were nowhere to be found. Looking further, she still saw no trace of them and turned back to the pair. "Um, I am not sure I want to know." She started and stopped. "But I have to ask, where did your vibe go and what happened to my panties?"

Susan looked at Kimberly and smiled, in return she received a blush. "Why don't you go grab a couple plastic cups Kim and some ice?" She turned back to Jane and sauntered up to her, "Well for your information miss she who has a dirty mind." She giggled, "They are both back in my purse. We snuck out once you and Bunny left."

Kimberly who had just returned, said, her voice flat, "Well, I for one am glad. She was such a slut and deserved what's coming to her."

Jane smiled, that was more like the Susan of old. Perhaps things are not as bad as she worried. Walking over to her desk, she snagged a few ice cubes from one of the cups and dropped them into her glass. She filled all three glasses and then sat at her desk as the other two sat across from her. Leaning back, she took a long sip letting the bourbon relax her. "Not looking at either of them she said, "Kimberly, do you still want to work for me."

Kimberly did not answer at once; when she did, she chose her words carefully. Susan had told her and explained Jane to her so she understood what Jane was really asking. "Yes," She wanted to say more but after a squeeze from Susan's hand on her leg, she kept quiet.

Jane looked at her, "Somehow I am willing to bet that Susan has told you a bit about what is expected of you." She glanced at Susan who was grinning back at her. "However, let me lay it out in plain terms. I expect you to live at the mansion; you will have free use of all of the facilities including the pool, spa, sauna, and tennis court. This will be free of charge. In addition, I expect you to be on call seven days a week, twenty-four hours a day. Science happens when it happens and that is rarely from nine to five."

Jane looked from one to the other; both were staring in rapt attention. "In case I find I need a research subject and am unable to do myself I expect you to volunteer. Finally, when not working for me, I expect you, Kimberly, to write your dissertation and work for Susan keeping the house clean. In return, I will pay you one hundred thousand dollars a year to start."

Jane paused, "Those are my conditions. Now you have two choices. Take the one million cash now or go to work at one tenth that amount." She looked at Susan and stuck her tongue out at her, "Sorry dear, you're stuck with me." She turned back to Kimberly, "well what is it going to be?"

Kimberly looked at Jane and then at Susan helplessly not speaking. Susan said to her, "Tell her, it will be ok," She looked back at Jane opening and closing her mouth several times not speaking. Finally, Susan leaned over and gave her leg a squeeze, "Tell her just like we practiced." When she looked at Susan, Susan added, "Trust me, have I led you wrong yet?"

Shaking her head Kimberly said in a quiet voice, "No." She looked at her feet, "Dr. Brown, Jane, it's not about the money. I don't want your money." She looked up at Jane, took the check, and ripped it in two. Placing it on the desk, she added, "I love you. I have loved you since the first week I came here to study under you." She blinked back tears, "Let me stay with you, even if you cannot love me back."

Susan leaned over and hugged Kimberly tightly, "Good girl, I knew you could do it." She sat back down and said, "It took me eight years to say I love you Jane. Eight long and lonely years of being as close to you as I could." Like Kimberly, she also blinked back tears.

Jane sat looking from one to the other women sitting before her. Standing she hurried and crouched between the two chairs. Pulling them into a three-way hug she said, "I love you both." Her lips sought out Kimberly's and kissed her tenderly before turning to Susan's and kissed her just as tenderly. "Let's clean up and go home," Jane said looking from one to the other.

Both women nodded and jumped up. It did not take long for the three to clean up from the small party and get ready to leave. As they were standing in the parking lot, Jane looked at Kimberly's car. "You have never been out at the house have you Kimberly?" She asked. As Kimberly shook her head, Jane continued. "Ok, Susan, will you ride with her."

Susan looked at Kimberly and grinned, causing her to blush, "It will be my pleasure."

Jane rolled her eyes, "Just don't cause an accident." She giggled as Susan's grin got wider and Kimberly's blush became deeper. "Go ahead and stop at your places if there is anything you want to pick up before tomorrow." She looked at Susan, "Now don't you both get too distracted in each other and forget about me."

Susan looked at Jane, "Mistress, we would never do that." Kimberly nodded hurriedly.

Jane smiled, "I know you won't. However, I also know how much you like to play Susan." She thought a moment before adding, "Please don't call me mistress it makes me uncomfortable." She watched as both women pouted however, the term really did sound wrong to her, "Please?"

Susan nodded even though she didn't look happy, "As you wish Jane." She looked at Kimberly and they exchanged a look before Kimberly also nodded.

Jane hugged both and said, "Meet you at the house then."

As Susan walked to Kimberly's car with her she said, "We can still call Jane, mistress as long as she is not around. I am sure she won't mind." As she got in and sat down next to Kimberly, "I wonder, do you taste as beautiful as your name sounds? She grinned as she leaned over and nuzzled Kimberly's lap. "How about we find out?"

By Jane's watch, Susan and Kimberly took almost an hour to make it to her mansion. She was sitting in the great room feeling the gentle buzz from all the drinks she had had throughout the evening. She looked inside and wondered why she was not crying. By all rights, she should have been shattered to know that every one of her employees other than her intern, Kimberly, had tried to stab her in the back. Instead of being sad, she felt a strange sense of euphoria.

Her hand found its way to between her legs as she sat alone. After watching and hearing Susan and Kimberly masturbate, Jane was horny. Opening her legs her fingernails caressed her pantyhose incased flower. Laying her head back, Jane's mind drifted back to college and nights spent laying a few feet from Susan masturbating together. In her mind, Susan got up and joined her, the pair bringing each other pleasure as Kimberly caressed both of them. The sound of the front door opening and voices brought her back to reality. Standing Jane went to greet the pair. To her surprise, Susan brought only her makeup kit, while Kimberly was dragging two large suitcases.

"All that for one night?" Jane asked.

Susan giggled, "You'll never believe what is in there." She looked at Kimberly and giggled more.