Plain Jane Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kimberly blushed, "Susan said I should bring it all."

Jane smiled, "Susan was right." She walked over and hugged Kimberly before stroking her hair. "You can trust Susan when it comes to most things." She looked at the giggling woman and added, "She knows me as well as anyone." Looking back at Kimberly she added, "Though, with that giggle you never know."

Susan moved into the living room and stopped. She turned her head this way and that and said, "I know that smell." She hurried over to Kimberly, grabbed her hand and led her into the living room. "Close your eyes and tell me what you smell." As the younger woman stood sniffing, Susan looked at Jane who was now blushing and giggled again.

Kimberly moaned softly as her hands started caressing her body. Suddenly her eyes popped open, "That's you!" she said looking at Jane. She pouted and added, "You started without us."

Jane smiled as an idea formed in her head, she would let them watch as she pleasured herself. "Susan, would you and Kimberly see if you can find two hardwood chairs with arms and bring them back here for me please. Perhaps you will find them at the head and foot of the table in the dining room. I have in mind a little game."

While the others were gone, the empirical part of her mind formulated a test. She knew now that the change she made to her body affected men and women. What if she was to tell them one thing and their eyes said something else. Which would their minds follow? By the time they got back lugging the chairs Jane was almost ready. The last thing she did was start the gas fire in the fireplace before directing the pair to place their chairs facing the couch on either side of the fireplace.

"Ready, of first I want you both to strip and sit in the two chairs." They giggled and raced each other to see how fast they could undress. To Jane's surprise, Susan, little bush was missing. "Susan, did you shave?"

Susan smiled and stuck her tongue out, "No, I guess I rubbed all the fur off." She looked at Kimberly's trimmed bush, "Just wait until you feel a pair of panties rubbing against your bare sex. I am surprised every woman doesn't shave herself bald."

Rolling her eyes at Susan Jane said, "I think that is a lovely bush you have dear. If you want to keep it, I don't mind." Pausing she added, "What I would like you to do is sit in your respective chairs and close your eyes until I say open them." She waited until they had complied before walking over to Kimberly.

Leaning down she whispered to her, "Kimberly, sweet Kimberly. I have some pieces of rope and I am going to tie your arms and legs to the chair. Nod if that is that ok with you." When Kimberly nodded, she stood and traced her finger over Kimberly's wrists and ankles as she whispered, "Feel the rope against your skin as I tie you down." Standing she looked down at Kimberly and smiled. Going over to Susan, she repeated the process with her.

Once she was finished she said, "Open your eyes now." The pair opened their eyes and looked at Jane not speaking. "Today I had to watch both of you play and not be able to join in. Well now it's my turn." She giggled, "But I have a twist. The first one who breaks free gets to cum and play with me."

They sat patiently, as Jane went around and turned off the lights leaving only the fireplace to illuminate her. She slowly danced, spinning around as she unzipped her dress before letting it fall to the floor. She reached up and pinched her excited nipples. Sitting down on the couch she spread her legs, put her heels up on the coffee table and lay back. Under the firelight, Jane started caressing her covered flower with the tips of her fingernails while the other hand rolled and pulled at a hard nipple.

Kimberly sat entranced; she could not believe her luck. Not only was she here with the woman she loved, but she found out the woman was also into bondage. She watched Jane undress slowly feeling her own need grow with each passing moment. She tried to break free feeling the ropes digging into her skin and whimpered. It was only then that she looked down to find nothing there. She could feel them and yet not see them. She looked up and then at Susan confused. The look of confusion was mirrored on Susan's face.

Susan looked at her arms; she could feel the ropes holding her tightly to the chair and yet not see them. "You found an invisibility compound?" she asked in wonder. Ever since playing with Kimberly's toys as they packed her stuff, Susan had been dwelling on the idea of soft bondage and this seemed like a dream. Her mistress smiled and shook her head as her fingers caressed her flower, Jane's musk was filling the room making it hard to think. "I don't understand do you?" she finally said looking at Kimberly.

Jane slipped her hand under the pantyhose to stimulate herself directly. Moaning she looked at the pair struggling to break free from their imaginary bonds and felt herself orgasm. Pulling her wet fingers out from the confines of the pantyhose, she mewed in pleasure as she sucked on them. "Mmmm, tastes so good..." Her eyes focused on the struggling pair, "Damn, it makes me so hot knowing you two are helpless while watching me."

Trying to bring her mind back from the gutter, Jane said, "What is reality? Is reality what your eyes tell you, or is it what your arms and legs say?" Her hands moved down to rub her silky legs and inner thighs. She could feel another orgasm building, this one threatening to cause her to lose control. She tried to stop caressing herself as she added, "With your eyes open, you can plainly see you are not tied up. However, close your eyes and you can feel the ropes digging in as you struggle."

In a flash, Kimberly understood, it was a test. She stared at her right arm telling herself, "It's not there," as she tried to raise her arm. It took a few minutes for her to raise it away from the chair however once it was free she felt as if the rope had broken instead of not being there. Grinning she looked at Susan, "Tell yourself the rope is not there as you raise your arm." Looking at the other arm she tried to repeat the same thing though after five minutes of no movement, gave up in frustration. The problem was that Jane's heavenly musk filled the air. It was a thousand times stronger than the panties Susan had shared with her.

Closing her eyes, Kimberly reached across and felt the rope tying her other hand down. She could feel the simple knot and it was a matter of minutes before she had it untied and her other hand free. Bending down with eyes still closed she quickly untied her legs and was free. Opening her eyes, she smiled happily, she had solved the problem and passed Jane's test. She stood and started to gather her reward when Susan's whimpers caught her attention.

Susan watched in wonder, as Kimberly broke free. As hard as she tried, she could not break the bonds holding her. When Kimberly finally stood she whimpered, "I can't do it..." she felt tears of frustration and failure wash down her face. She looked at her and begged, "Help me please."

More than anything Kimberly wanted to go and burry her face between Jane's legs. However, she forced herself to go to Susan's side and knelt down in front of her. Closing her eyes, she tried feeling for the ropes and said, "I am freeing you now," as she untied what she could not feel. Fiddling with one arm, she looked up at Susan and said, "There, one hand is free."

Susan smiled feeling the rope fall away, her tears of frustration and failure turning into tears of joy. "You could have gone and got your reward instead of helping me." She said as Kimberly moved to the other arm.

Kimberly did not answer immediately as she pretended to untie the other arm. "There that one's free," she said looking up at Susan. She turned and looked at Jane who was smiling at her before turning back to Susan, "I came to help you for two reasons. First, you asked and secondly," she paused and thought how to put her words. Throwing caution to the wind she said, "Because we are sisters under mistress. Sisters help each other whenever possible."

Susan bent down, took Kimberly's head in her hands, and kissed her. "Yes sisters under our mistress," she whispered. She bent over, with her eyes closed untied her legs, and stood with Kimberly facing Jane. Biting her lip, she took Kimberly's hand in hers and faced Jane. "You may not like the term Jane, but the fact remains, you are our mistress." She glanced at Kimberly before adding, "And we love it."

Jane watched astounded as Kimberly freed Susan instead of coming and licking her needing flower. As the pair talked to each other she understood, they had bonded as sisters. She really wanted to know how hard it was for them to break free, however Jane was too damn horny. In frustration over the pair taking their time coming over she replied, "I don't care how you think of me as long as you both get over here and get licking, otherwise I will find some real rope!"

Susan pushed Kimberly forward, "You first." As Kimberly looked at her and shook her head she added, "I have waited eight years; I can wait a little longer.

As Kimberly moved forward, Jane stood and pulled her pantyhose off. "I had thought of making you chew your way through, but now..." She reached out and pulled the younger woman to her. "Your shaking like a leaf," she said as she hugged Kimberly.

Kimberly looked up into Jane's beautiful face, "I don't want to mess up."

As she sat, Jane pulled Kimberly down with her. "You are a scientist, experiment." She added a moment later as she stroked Kimberly's hair, "Just do to me what you like to be done to yourself."

Kneeling between Jane's legs, Kimberly looked at her bald flower. She had never been with a woman before and wanted to do it right. Jane's intoxicating scent, which had been strong before, now made her head spin. Closing her eyes, she slowly ran her tongue across her lover's outer lips. Getting her first taste of her honey she nearly swooned, Jane's cum tasted nothing like hers. It was sweet, and had a smoky aftertaste that appealed to a primal part of her mind.

Kimberly's mind shut down as she gripped Jane's legs and thrust her tongue deep inside her. She had to get more of Jane's essence. Her face was buried deep against Jane's folds as she inhaled her lover's musk. There was a small part of her mind that sat back in wonder at the reaction Jane's cum was having on her. It was more addicting then any drug she had heard of or studied. The more she licked and sucked, the more she needed, the more she needed, the more excited she became. Kimberly was locked in position, her mouth licking and sucking franticly until Jane orgasmed. Only then would she be able to move and have her own release.

Jane smiled as Kimberly looked up from between her legs. She remembered her first time, not knowing if she would be good enough or if she would even like the taste. "It's ok Kimberly, I'm sure you will love my taste," She said as the younger woman slid her tongue across her outer lips. The change in Kimberly caught Jane off guard. It seemed as if she was a tiger instead of a kitten. Pulling her head tightly against her needing sex, Jane moaned, "More..."

Her back arched and head went back as she felt waves of pleasure sweep over her. The orgasm, when it came, was stronger than any she had ever felt before. It was as if her whole body had become one erogenous zone and had discharged all at once. Even as she orgasmed, Jane felt Kimberly's mouth scream into her as she orgasmed also and then go into overdrive as she sucked and licked every bit of her honey out of her.

Susan watched smiling, smug in the knowledge she would be able to enjoy Jane's taste finally after waiting eight years. She didn't mind waiting for Kimberly to enjoy first. As she said, she had waited eight years, what's another thirty minutes. Anyways, she had a plan. When it was her turn, she would have Jane lie back on the couch and give Kimberly pleasure while she enjoyed Jane's taste at her leisure. As much as she loved Jane, she thought of Kimberly as a kid sister that she never had and wanted her to be happy also.

Had Kimberly not been kneeling before the couch, Susan would have moved in to taste her properly. The little playtime they had in the car and at Kimberly's apartment were not near enough for her. However, she changed her mind as Kimberly's mouth became frantic. She had never seen anyone go at it like that before and Jane's response was even more dramatic. While Susan had plenty of experience pleasing a woman, she had never seen someone react that strongly to a tongue. Had she not watched the whole process, Susan would have thought Jane was having a seizure instead of an orgasm.

As the pair came down Susan giggled and positioned them before they calmed down too much. Kissing Jane, she said softly, "Remember pleasure is a two-way street," Just before Kimberly kneeled over her face. Moving between Jane's legs, she felt dizzy at her heavy musk. "God you smell good." She positioned Jane's legs up over her back and pressed her face against her love's honey pot inhaling deeply.

As Kimberly slowly came back to herself, she felt Susan maneuvering her to the end of the couch and helping her to squat over Jane. She didn't know how she would feel being on top of her mistress since she preferred to be bound; but as soon as she had her thighs on each side of Jane's head, she felt the hot breath of her lover blowing through her bush. Lowering herself further, Kimberly felt Jane's tongue slip between her lips, stroking from the back slowly and all the way to her clitoris.

Jane felt Susan position her on her back on the couch and felt the silky smooth thighs come to rest on each of her cheeks. Slowly opening her eyes, she saw the dark black hair that pointed to Kimberly's sex and took in a deep breath from the heady musk. Jane let her breath out and watched it cause the hair to wave in the breeze. Wanting to prove that the taste matched the scent, Jane raised her head some, feeling the inner thighs softness rub against her cheeks as her outstretched tongue ran from back to front of Kimberly's sex.

All of Susan's plans of taking her time and tormenting Jane before bringing her to an orgasm went out the window with her first taste. Like Kimberly before, her mind shut down as the inner beast rose up and fed. Franticly she licked and sucked against Jane's clit pulling pleasure from her lover/mistress. With each passing moment, she realized she was becoming more addicted to Jane's cum. Instead of fighting or watching herself fall into the addiction, Susan embraced it.

Jane brought her arms up around the thighs that were around her head and wrapped them tightly in her grasp. Her flicking tongue had moved constantly over the clitoris as she felt her own sex being probed by Susan's tongue. When she felt she had a good grip on Kimberly's legs, she drove her face deep into her lover's sex, pushing her tongue in as far as she could. When Kimberly tried to buck on her, Jane's grip tightened, to keep the woman on top of her. She was just barely able to get her finger close to the patch of fur and caress the lower edges of it. Her only way of knowing that she was reaching the clitoris with her nails was when she felt Kimberly's body begin to shudder above her.

Kimberly had reached up with her arms and began to play with her breasts as Jane sucked and licked her clit in a frenzy of need. When Jane's arms came up around her thighs, Kimberly closed her eyes and imagined her mistress was wrapping thigh bindings around them. As her mistress plundered deep into her sex, she was unable to keep herself still and tried to grind into an orgasm, but the bindings of her mistress arms were too strong for her to break free. When she felt both Jane's tongue deep inside her and something first tickling her patch and then tease her clit, Kimberly's hands went down to Jane's head and pulled her into her groin.

Grabbing Jane's thighs, she pushed harder with her face and thrust her tongue into Jane's cunt. Bobbing her head, she tongue fucked her mistress while feeling Jane's muscles grip her tongue tightly. Hearing Kimberly's moans of pleasure only pushed her higher into a state of bliss. One hand moved back to scratch the itch that was growing between her legs as her mouth bobbed and pressed against Jane's flower.

She felt the tremors that precluded a woman's orgasm and knew her reward was close. Soon she would be able to feed the addiction that was gnawing at her mind. Kicking up the pace her one hand that was holding Jane's thigh, moved to rub her clit instead. The effect on Jane was immediate. Susan felt her hips start bucking against her face and muscles pulling at her tongue. Instead of slowing down, which had been her plan; Susan rubbed harder and sucked more.

As Susan was driving her wild, Jane's body demanded deeper penetration by her lover's tongue. She wrapped her legs around Susan's head and shoulders and tightened them as her orgasm rose to a height she hadn't felt before. When it came over her, she first screamed into the pussy covering her mouth and then sucked like mad as Kimberly's whole body shivered in an orgasm that was beyond any compare she had ever had before.

Kimberly felt her mistress' body beneath her, holding her tight in it's on bindings. Her hands left their grip on Jane's head when she gave herself over to trusting her mistress not to pull her glorious tongue away from the pleasure it was giving her. Kimberly's arms went back behind her and found the bare nipples of her mistress and caressed and pinched them as her body was driven into overdrive. When she felt her mistress scream pleasure into her sex, Kimberly's body gave into it and orgasmed as her mistress would have wanted her to.

Feeling and tasting Jane's orgasm, Susan too orgamsmed and from the sound of it so did Kimberly. Tasting Jane's cum Susan was surprised at how good it tasted. It was sweet like honey, and it was what her body was craving. Her hand left her own needing sex to grip Jane's thigh so she could cover her face in her cum and drink as much as she could. Coming down from the high she raised her head to look at the others. Jane's face was flushed and she had a dopey grin, while Kimberly had a look of wonder on hers. Moving up Susan turned Kimberly's face towards hers and kissed her deeply. Before the pair descended on Jane and showered her with kisses.

"Wow," Jane said softly. She never before had orgasms like that before and her mind was still realing from the experience. She slowly sat up and kissed Susan before turning to Kimberly. "That was... wonderful." She said, searching for words. "Thank you both." Her body was still throbbing from excitement and wanted more. "Let's go up to the bedroom where there is more room." Standing she put her arms around the nude women and smiled, "I don't know about you both, but I am about ready for round two."

Walking to the foyer with the pair, she saw Kimberly's two bags and added, "That and I want to see what Kimberly has brought for us to play with." Over their objections, Jane picked up one of the bags and said, "Welcome into my parlor said the spider to the fly."

Susan giggled as Kimberly replied, "Help me, Heeeellllpp meeeee..."

Smiling broadly, Jane replied, "Cute." She led the way up to her bedroom and once there moved to the middle of the bed. She looked at the time and saw it was well past one am and then at the pair who stood waiting. "As much as I would love to explore what you have in those two suitcases Kimberly; I think we should go to bed instead." She saw the look of hurt flashing across both women's face and added. "Don't worry dears, there is always tomorrow. Now, come to bed."

Susan glanced at Kimberly and counted to three. On her count, they both pounced on Jane and started showering her with kisses and friendly caresses. She didn't know about the others, but she was ready for more and Jane would have to tie her up to stop her. She and Kimberly had only played a few minutes with the younger woman's bondage toys and to her surprise Susan found she enjoyed it. As she and Kimberly slid down Jane's body Jane crossed her legs cutting off their access to her sex.