Plain Jane Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One... Two... Three... Four... Five..." Jane paused as they swayed but managed to keep up. "Six... Seven... Eight... Nine... Ten..." Again, they swayed and this time three voices mewed in pleasure. She counted slowly up to fourteen and then asked, "Stop here? No? Fifteen..." Susan almost fell but managed to catch herself. Jane marveled as they made it up to twenty-five without falling over and counted up to thirty. That time Susan did fall. She hit the carpet face first and didn't move. "And then there were two," she said as she continued counting up to thirty-five, forty and finally forty five where Tina passed out. She landed half on top of Susan who was still out cold although her body twitched with every fifth count.

She thought her own mind said, "Mistress can a girl speak to you privately?" until she saw Lisa looking at her. Jane nodded and walked outside and over by the pool. "Mistress...Jane we need to talk about you learning to fly." Lisa said not looking at her mistress. Of all the things she had ever been asked to do, this was by far the hardest.

"Okay Lisa. Tell me what's on your mind," Jane said tenderly.

"Before I even attempt to teach you, you need to pass ground school. I will find one you can do online and once you finish it we will move forward." Lisa said.

"Okay dear," Jane replied. "Would you rather I go to someone outside to get my license legally?"

As much as she hated the idea of teaching Jane how to fly, the idea that her mistress would turn to someone outside to learn was worse. It marked her as a failure. "No mistress, not at all," she said as her sunk to a kneeling position. "Please don't take the responsibility away from me. I will do better mistress."

Kneeling before Lisa, Jane said, "Oh love I didn't offer because you failed me. I offered because I know how hard this is on you. I should never put you into this position in the first place."

Raising her head Lisa said, "It takes 250 hours more or less of air time. I will rent the various aircraft once you pass the ground school. Plan on flying eight hours a day three times a week." Lisa paused, "I would do more but you have other things you need to do."

"Lisa, dear if you wanted me to fly seven / twenty-four I would. You're the boss here." Jane said softly.

"It depends on the weather so we will see Jane. In addition, you have to do some simulator work so I will see about finding where you can use one of those. But remember this is hard for me. You're the boss and for me to push you is difficult."

"I understand Lisa," Jane replied. "Can I ask you a question?"

"You can ask me anything, you know that."

"I do but it is polite to ask if it is okay." Jane replied. "Susan has asked me to brand her. Tattoos can be removed, but a brand is forever. It would always mark her as my slave, my property. In addition, she wants an iron collar riveted around her neck so she will always know she is owned. As Jane asking her friend and lover, how do you feel about that idea?"

Lisa's mind and body latched onto the ideas and she mewed softly. "Me too...please mistress do me too."

"Well that answers that. I wasn't sure if it was only Susan or the rest of you girls want to be branded and collared."

With her eyes closed she reached up to feel her iron collar and moan loudly. "Yes mistress oh please yes take me deeper." She opened them and looked at Jane, "All the way down." Lisa knew she would teach her mistress to fly no matter how long it took. She was foolish to put up a fight and had forgotten her place even after the talk their mistress had given her about how far a slave would go. Her body throbbed as the sudden thought of her being stopped in the airport for setting off the metal detector and proudly showing her collar of slavery to everyone. "Please... I need to cum," she mewed.

Jane was surprised how deeply Lisa wanted it. The woman was more excited than Susan was. "Not until we bind your sisters and you bring me to my orgasm pet." She replied. Standing she took Lisa's hand and led her back into the living room where the pair were kneeling and waiting for them. "Get your bondage corsets and meet me in the bedroom." She had only meant for Susan and Tina to go but Lisa hurried off with them.

In the bedroom Jane helped each on with their corset and laced it tightly. Then she put their wrists and forearms in the shackles on each side before helping Susan and Tina lay on each side of the bed. Once Lisa was bound properly she placed her on the bed and straddled her face and lowered herself on the girl's waiting tongue.

Being helpless and corseted along with the idea of her being collared and branded drove Lisa into a higher frenzy than she had ever been before as she licked and tried to bring Jane pleasure. She lived only for her mistress's pleasure and her mind was in a state of rapture the whole night as Jane flowed from one orgasm to the next.

She woke to feel Lisa's mouth and tongue still pleasuring her and Jane mewed. She lost count of how many orgasms she had had and frankly didn't care. However, the day was burning and she needed to get up. Raising up off Lisa, she rotated around and kissed her hard, "That was incredible, thank you Lisa." She kissed the girl once more and got up, "You three may orgasm while I shower. Cum now!" She went into the bathroom and took her time showering and getting ready to face the day. When she came out of the bathroom she commanded, "That's enough... Wake up fully." Jane paused and then added, "I'm going to make coffee, when I return I expect to see the three of you standing at the foot of the bed."

"What happens if we can't get up?" Susan asked.

"The girl or girls who can't do as I say, get to do all the chores while not bound in anyway shape or form while nude." Jane replied. She didn't expect any of the three to be able to stand with the corset binding them from their shoulders down to their upper thighs. However, it was possible Lisa would be able to get to her knees if she got off the bed just right. When she returned five minutes later she found Lisa face down on the floor at the foot of the bed and the other two flopping around helplessly. "One thing you can consider while you work today is that by working together it is possible to do anything no matter how hard it seems."

"How mistress," Tina asked as Jane released her from the corset. "How can I stand bound like this?"

"As you are now? You can't love. However, if Lisa rolled off this side of the bed, then she could use her hands to release yours, you then release hers and back and forth until your hands and arms are free." Jane smiled, "Do you think you could stand then?"

"I think so mistress," Tina replied slowly. The idea of getting free never occurred to her.

"If not then have her loosen the lower laces so you can move your legs fully. I know you can get up then." Jane said. "You two getting this also?"

"Yes mistress," two voices said slowly.

Once Tina was free and out of the corset she continued, "I said I wanted you three standing at the foot of the bed. I didn't say I wanted you still bound at the foot of the bed. Even so if you worked fast, you could leave the corset on and buckle each other's wrists back down once you were standing. "Your forearm would be loose but at least you would be still bound." Jane moved to release the other two. "What if something happened to me? What if I fell or passed out and you needed to save me or your sisters?" Once the three girls were free she went back into the dining room with them following, "You need to think outside the box."

"Today, I want the house cleaned, sheets changed and washed. Then you will shower and get your hair back into pigtails. Meanwhile I need to run the gas line to the lab so if you need me you know where I am." Jane said. She got up and smiled down at the three girls, "Just to make it fun every fifth step." She had to pause as the girls orgasmed on the word fifth. "As I was saying, on that step you will feel the pleasure that you would without orgasming. Each time the desire grows just as the orgasm would grow. However, since you didn't make it to a standing position, you don't get to orgasm. "See you at lunch time."

It would have been easier if Jane had someone helping her install the gas lines but she managed to do it before by herself. The only problem she had was it was nearly two before she finished pressure testing the fittings. Dirty and tired she went up and found the three girls kneeling in the living room with heads down. "If it isn't made, please make something for lunch while I get cleaned up." Jane said passing them.

When she came out there were four plates set with sandwiches and chips. Beside the plates were four glasses of milk. "Have a seat and eat," Jane said tiredly as she sat down. She watched them as they ate without making eye contact with her or each other. Finally, she said, "I expected you three to be doing the I got to orgasm dance. Instead, I find three guilty looking girls that show no need for an orgasm. Explain yourselves."

After a few minutes when they didn't reply Jane said, "Wow, first a lack of need to orgasm and feel pleasure and now, direct disobeying an order." She stood and said, "What I thought to be an interesting morning followed by a more enjoyable afternoon of fun has turned to shit." She looked at them, "There is one cardinal sin... does anyone know it?"

"Never lie to you Mistress," Susan answered softly.

"Don't you think by not answering a direct question is a form of lying to me?" Jane replied.

"Yes Mistress," Susan said again not meeting her eyes.

"What do you think I am going to do to you three for breaking that rule?"

"Something really bad," Tina said looking down at her plate.

"Care to answer my question before this gets completely out of hand?"

"We took four steps and a hop." Lisa said raising her eyes to meet Jane's eyes.

"While that was not I intended for you to do while I was working, I can't complain. However, I have a solution and a mild punishment for your lying until I pressed the issue." Jane said, "Put the dishes in the dishwasher and meet me outside without hopping." She walked outside and tested the temperature of the pool. While the water was warm, it wasn't hot like the hot tub was. When the three joined her she said, "You will walk around the pool and then get in and swim a lap. Once you finish it you will do it all over again. You are only allowed to stop when you are about to drop. Then you will do one final lap around the pool and the join me in the hot tub. You may begin," she said.

At the end of the first lap around the pool, Tina stopped and looked at the water. She looked at her mistress and then said as tears rolled down her cheeks, "Mistress... I don't know how to swim."

Walking up to her Jane said, "That's okay baby. I can teach you a few simple strokes and instead of swimming laps you just practice." She took the girl's hand and led her into the pool, "Only four feet deep so if you get into trouble all you need do is stand up." Over the next couple of hours, she taught Tina how to do the side stroke, back stroke, and crawl. Finally, she taught the girl how to float on her back. Every ten or so minutes she had her get out and walk around the pool before returning to practice. Seeing how tired the girl was and that the other two were already in the hot tub she said, "Every day, I want you to spend at least an hour's practice but for now go soak in the hot tub."

Jane followed her out and over to the hot tub, "When you practice tell me and I will come out with you Tina." She paused and looked over the three girls watching her. "The step rule has been suspended. So you can walk all you want without feeling the need grow." She smiled, "This worked out just as well as my other idea for the afternoon. You got a little punishment with your pleasure and I enjoyed teaching Tina how to swim."

Getting in Jane said, "I don't want to sound like a broken record but I sure wish your sisters would get home. I want to get the jet painted, while someone is teaching me to fly lesser aircraft. Hint... Hint..."

"I found several places mistress all we need do is have the design made and then deliver the aircraft. The cost is dependent on the paint job and level of detail. Also, the time line is in the neighborhood of six to eight weeks from start to finish," Lisa said. "I have talked with a design company about the concept and they are excited to do it once you give them the final pictures and or drawings of what you want." She looked down and added softly, "I thought that in addition of having our faces as schoolgirls, you could be on the tail dressed like a teacher and holding a ruler."

Susan giggled, "That will attract attention if the pink coloring doesn't."

"I like it," Tina said looking at her mistress and lover.

"So do I," Jane agreed. "Who other than me can draw?" she asked.

"Alice could have been an artist had someone not told her she had to become a pilot," Lisa said.

"Lisa, you know damn well she wanted to be a pilot. She just needed someone to say it was okay to follow in your footsteps." Jane countered. "Ask her and Alice will tell you."

"Ask her what?" Alice said coming out of the house.

"Welcome home love," Jane said getting out and hugging the girl even though she was soaking wet.

"Thank you Mistress... let me tell you that is a bitch of a drive, but we made it." Alice said not minding that Jane was soaking wet. "So what did you want to ask me?"

"Remember when you and I talked about you having to make the choice between becoming an artist full time or a pilot. You told me how much you looked up to Lisa and wanted to be like her. What did I tell you to do Alice?"

"You told me to follow my heart Mistress. Only then would I be truly happy," Alice replied. "You were right, I love my life and the choice I made that night."

"See, I didn't force your little sister into this path Lisa. No more than I made you become a pilot also. You made that choice on your own, all I ever did was tell you I wanted you happy." Jane said looking back to the three still in the hot tub. "Please make some sandwiches and coffee for our wayward girls." Turning back, she kissed Alice deeply, "Get undressed and relax baby girl."

Going inside she found the other three plus John and Margret in the living room. While she would have gotten dressed had she known John was there, it was too late. Walking forward she gave each girl a deep kiss and welcomed them home. She went to Margret and kissed her, hugged John tightly and looked at him, "I thought I was going to fly you out first."

"We decided that if you wanted us here, we were going to come. Anyways I had a moving company handy to help pack my apartment." John smiled at Margret before turning back to Jane, "So how may we serve you Mistress?"

"By relaxing to start. Lisa, Tina and Susan will be making something to eat and coffee. Or if you want we have cokes or something stronger." Jane replied letting the mistress comment slide by her. She would pull him off to the side later once they were alone and deal with it. "Come out and soak in the hot tub."

"I don't have a swim suit," John said.

"And your point is?" Jane replied. "The choice is yours, but I'm going to return to my soak." She turned and went outside and crawled into the hot tub. A few minutes later, John walked out and at the last moment stripped down before crawling in the tub.

"What would you like Mistress?"

Jane opened her eyes to see Margret standing beside her, "A Wild Turkey on the rocks."

"Love?" Margret asked moving over to John.

"The same for me baby," John replied. He watched her walk back into the house and then said, "She worships you Jane. What did you two talk about?"

"Do you want the short version or long one?"

"You already told me the short. Let's try the long one."

"This takes some back story so bear with me," Jane started. "You know I develop different things and sell to various companies around the world." He nodded so she continued, "I was working on a way for sexual attraction for humans. That is what cologne and perfume is for; make the other sex smell desirable. I made it and then injected myself as a test. Well it worked... too good. When someone catches my scent anything I tell them becomes their reality. The stronger the scent, the stronger the bond to me." Jane paused as Margret brought out their drinks, "Thank you Margret. Why don't you get something to eat and then relax in the pool?"

She waited until they were alone, "By the way I destroyed it once I found out what I had created."

"Jane... You know I love you but come on, you can't change people's reality." John said softly.

"Remember the first time we met and you booked me a flight?"

"Yes, you picked my name out of the phone book because I sounded cheap." He smiled and added, "You needed to fly out to Frankfort Germany to make a sell and howled at the cost of a first class ticket." John replied.

"Watch," Jane said. She saw Susan out in the pool and called her over. "We were just talking about how we met. Who was it who recommended him?"

Susan looked at John, "Carol did. Remember you asked me and then I asked her if her boyfriend could hook you up."

"Carol yes," Jane replied. "She was a sweet heart. Whatever happened to her?"

"Last I heard she had married and had three kids," Susan said with a smile.

"What was the first flight he set up for me?"

"You were going out to Germany and the price of the ticket nearly broke you." Susan looked at John, "You should have heard her rant about the cost."

"That was the second one Susan. The first was me going up to Monsanto in upstate New York. Remember that one?" Jane prompted.

Susan laughed, "Do I ever... A little single engine prop..." Her eyes got large and she turned towards the pool, "Rachel come here a minute." The other girl got out of the pool and came over, "It was you... You flew mistress up to New York in that prop plane. I thought I recognized you Jason but you never spoke up."

"How could I Susan? I left Jane so I could get my pilot's license and be a big time pilot. Instead I ended up flying a crappy little piper cub." She looked at Jane, "When I saw you I about died Mistress. I knew I was a failure and hid behind my sunglasses, baseball hat, and headset in shame."

"That was the longest flight ever..." Jane said softly. "I knew it was you Jason, but since you didn't talk I kept quiet about us."

Rachel looked at Susan, "Ten hours' flight time up and back...Stuck with mistress beside me and me to ashamed to speak to her." She paused and then added, "At least the encounter forced me to reexamine my life and find a way to make her proud of me."

"I was proud of you baby. Other than the length of the flight, it was wonderful to have you beside me." Jane said softly. She looked at Susan, "Thanks dear you two can return to the pool now."

"Okay Mistress," Susan replied. She looked at John and said, "Glad you and our sister could come join us."

"We're glad to make it too," John replied. He waited until he and Jane were alone again before saying, "Jane I never booked you to fly on little prop plane."

"I agree, but if you go talk to her and Rachel now, they will tell you in great detail all about it." Jane said. "You see what I did to myself? Can you guess the problems it causes?"

"I see...I think," He said. "But how does this go back to Margret?"

"It happened two days before we flew to London together and I was still in the process of finding out what I had done to myself. When we got on the plane she was a bit of a cold fish and stand offish. Well I was paying for the rental and I expected a certain amount of respect for it. I told her that while she loves you, I own her. She was to be respectful to me and it was okay for her to show her sexuality towards her sisters and you, the man her world centers around." Jane paused, "She, like Susan and Rachel a minute ago, took my words and ran with them."